Black Butler x modern reader

By vasachirock2005

Read and find out. ๐Ÿ˜ More

Description of you
Chapter one: WTF
Chapter two: Dexter
wierd questions that pop into my head.
chapter three : Shit. Shit. Shit.
chapter four: little blueberry
chapter five: lady Elizabeth
chapter six: Training?
chapter seven : Fillers
chapter nine: An unexpected aliy
chapter ten : The white tiger.
Halloween special
chapter twelve : Hide and seek with Dex.
chapter thirteen : UT!!!
chapter fourteen : What happened before the Ball.
Chapter fifteen : Vice count pervert.
chapter sixteen : The Book.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP!!!
Chapter seventeen : GRELL SUTCLIFF
Chapter sixteen : A GIRLS RAGE.
chapter seventeen : The hidden secrets of our dreams.
chapter eighteen : No more lies...sure... that's definitely not happening
chapter nineteen : Friend or foe?

chapter eleven : ghosting

1.9K 48 67
By vasachirock2005

A/n: That's (pic above) gonna be explained later in the story. Anyways here is the update I promised sorry for taking long but ENJOY!!! This is mostly a filler but the next chapter will be moving on to the story.

I Promise.
____________________________________________________________

Your pov.

"Why won't you look at me?"

" Because.... Your eyes are surprisingly hypnotic!" I yelled as I magically broke myself from he's grip.

" Really? " he asked sounding slightly surprised.

" Yeah. Your hot... Bye!" I yelled as I ran out the room slightly blushing from the comment I just gave him.

He's not gonna let me live it down. I thought as I blushed, embarrassed.

Do you like the demon?

No! No. No.

I was just asking.

From than on I distracted myself with work. In between I asked questions about why I couldn't look into he's eyes. She advised me that if o started at he's eyes too long I'd probably get caught. As in he'd realize that my soul looked different. I guess it's true what they say.

The door to the soul is through the eyes.

They day ended swiftly. And obviously one way or another... Sebastien threw a slight snurcky comment. Which really made my face as bright as a tomato. We both turned inn after eating dinner. When I got in I noticed as always my cute adorable Dex was sleeping on he's side of the bed.

I jumped on bed and ruffled his fur. He woke up and snuggled up to my form. I smiled sweetly as pet he's fur gently. I than placed him carefully on bed and went to change out of my uniform. And put on my tank top and shorts.

I grabbed my phone and noticed that it was still at full battery.... Odd. The way I've been using it. I'd be sure it would be dead by now... Huh. I put on my headphones and listened to a few songs by Katy Perry. Specifically the new song...'SMILE'.

(A/n:By the way does anyone know that she's pregnant. I was slightly surprised when I found out.😊)

After a while of messing around. I fell onto the bed and looked at the ceiling tiredly. I than thought of the situation. I have not really looked at the situation carefully.

Emushere?

Yes, (y/n)?

What are the effects of having you formed with my soul?

Well... They are side effects.

Them being?

I'll list them down:

• You will have a mark on your upper back shoulder. 

• Your senses will be stronger.

• You'll feel slightly dizzy and nauseous if you over exert yourself.

• Your metabolism will change. No matter how much you eat you'll never gain weight.

• There will be a certain day where you'll turn into my original form.

• And last but not least, your immortal.

Cool... Wait? IM IMMORTAL!?

Yes.

And what did you mean they'll be a certain day where I'll turn into your original form.

Once every year. You'll turn into my tigress form for a day. You'll have to make sure to stay in the woods for a while.

What mark are you talking about?

Look at your upper back shoulder in the mirror.

I did as she said and looked at the spot which she described. It looked like (pic above) peculiar symbol. It's nostalgic  some how.

Jesus Christ!? When did that happen!?

When I fused with you.

And what about age?

You'll stop ageing when your 18.

I took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling tiredly. I felt my eyes close slowly. I decided to sleep it off and think about it in the morning.

Time skip.

Woke up Sebby gave us our usual chore list. I still had my headphones on and played some music as I was dusting the furniture. Made sure to do things carefully so I wouldn't brake anything. After a while we finished and for once. For fucking once. The servants didn't break anything.

Hallelujah.

Thank you God!

Since we had nothing to do Sebby gave us some cash and told us to go pick up some stuff in town. We changed into our casual attire. Me. I just wore one of the black dresses Ciel was nice enough to get me....a few days ago.

It was not too fancy or too plain. It was just... Casual. As in... Just right.

(A/n: there it is(pic above)

We headed out with a list. We teard the list in half to split the work. I paired myself with Finny and Mey-rin and bard took care of the rest I dragged him along with me so we could find all the items. Them being a few groceries and....you know what mostly groceries.

I made sure to keep my balance and keep a hold of Finny's hand and dragged me along. He didn't seem to mind. I almost noticed a blush form when he noticed how I wouldn't let go. He can be so adorable sometimes. I smile at he's adorable expressions.

After a while we managed to get everything. We went to wait for Mey-rin and Bard at the spot where we all promised to wait for each other when we finished with our own half of the grocery list. And sure enough we had arrived all as the same time. And with enough time to spare.

We managed to get a carriage ride home since we had a lot of stuff to carry. As the three talked about random stuff. I gazed at the fields that we passed by. I had placed my headphones on and was listening to the song 'Miss Jackson' by panic at the disco. I slightly head bobbed as I listened to the lyrics.

Time skip>>>

We had finally reached home. We put the groceries in the cabinets and some in the pantry. After that he allowed us to take the rest of the time off. I headed to the maze spot where I met Emushere. The sun was about to set and this looked like the perfect spot to gaze at the view.

I put my headphones back on and listened to songs to help cheer me up. I took a deep breath and relaxed my mind. Judging by how everything is going. Soon we will be entering the Jack the ripper ark.

I smiled at the future events. Soon everything would fall into place. But I felt kinda sad that Madame Red was gonna die. Maybe I could save her? But... Wouldn't that mix the hole story up. I guess we will think about that when we get to that part of the story.

I wonder how everything's going back home.

I could show you.

How?

I can take you there for a short while.

Really?

Yep.

How long?

An hour at most.

Than let's go.

As you wish. But. Your going there spiritually not physically.

Oh? How so?

You'll see, this may hurt.

Without warning I felt myself drift into a deep sleep. But I wasn't really sleeping almost as if my soul was being pulled from it's shell, it being my body. When I looked around I noticed that I was wearing a snow white night dress that reached
my ankles. My hair was untied which made me look like a white ghost.

I looked around and noticed my lifeless body.

Don't worry, Your still alive.  Emushere's voice rang out in my mind almost like she was standing right next to me.

Now, let's go!

I felt myself being pulled through a force as I looked around the scenery changes and I was back in the alley where this journey began. But instead it was back at home. When I looked at my appearance it was still the same. And to make more sense. I was more transparent in my world.

I really am a ghost.

Yep.

I looked around and noticed that the sun was setting. I walked back home to see if my dad was alright. As I was about to knock I noticed that my hand went through the door.

Huh!?

Your a ghost.

Oh right.

I walked through the door and noticed my dad sitting in the living room with the family album in he's hands. He had a sad look as he looked at my baby pictures. He had flipped to a family photo were both him and mom where in it and she had a big bump on her stomach regan.

It was two months before I was born.

They both looked so happy. He had paused on that specific photo. He looked as if he was going through a hole lot of stress.  I couldn't do anything accept watch. I wanted so bad to hug him and tell him I was OK. But I couldn't do anything but watch. But....Emushere said he knew where I was.

Emu... Does he really know where I am?

Yes.

Than why does he look so worried.

He fears you'll get hurt.

I wish to tell him I'm alright.

If you focus you may be able to speak to him.

How?

Focus.

That word doesn't help.

Close your eyes and focus your energy on your voice.

I did as she instructed and calmed my mind. I than opened my eyes and began to speak.

"Dad?" I called out.

He seemed to have heard me and lifted he's head up. And didn't seem to contemplate where my voice was coming.

" (y/n)?" he called out.

"Dad?" I called out again.

" Where are you? " he asked.

"I'm not physically but I can still see you and speak with you I'm here to tell you that I'm alright."

He seemed to calm down slightly.

" Let me guess. Emushere told you."

" Yep. But only a little information."

" It's good to hear from you again. I was beginning to think I'll never see you again. Well.... In this case. Hear you. " he said slightly chuckling.

" Heh your trying to lighten the mood. "

" Yep. How is everything going, Are you safe. Do you have a roof over your head." he said sounding calmer. He lightly sat down.

"Yep. I got all the necessary stuff. "

" That keeps my mind at ease. "

We have to go. Your friends are beginning to wonder where you disappeared too.

Shoot!

" Dad I have to go. I promise I'll come back to check in. Don't let my adventure distract you from your job."

" Of course bye snowflake." he said using he's daddy daughter nickname.

" Bye Dad. " I said as I felt the scenery change back to the place where my body lay.

I jumped back inn. And felt myself wake up. I got up and felt slightly light headed. But it soon went away. I felt happy knowing my dad was alright. I headed back to the manor and noticed Finny about to run out of the manor.

" What's wrong Finny? "

" Oh. I was about to come looking for you."

" Why?"

" Mr Sebastian wanted to inform us of something." he said with a slight curious face.

" Then let's go!" I said as I got ahold of he's wrist and pulled him along.

______________________________
Hope you liked it.

Next chapter will be following the JTR ark. I'll post as soon as possible. And I'm sorry that I took literally two weeks.

Vasachi Rock is out !!!

Peace ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 207 16
โ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐™€. โž ใ€Žโ€ขโ€ขโœŽโ€ขโ€ขใ€ สแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแดส€สŸแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœส€sแด‡สŸา“ ษชษดแด›แด, แด€า“...
3.5K 44 40
13+ can read this and warning there will be gore and sexual content.
26.3K 703 6
"๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ." ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...
159K 6.2K 52
read to find out , lol you tried it.