TenTen's High-school Life (Ne...

Autorstwa EllaCherryLover

Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially... Więcej

-Information-
-Information (Looks)-
-Chapter 1- Beginning
-Chapter 2- Beats
-Extra- Band Forms!
-Chapter 3- Broken
-Chapter 4- Threathened
-Chapter 5- Sleepover
-Chapter 6- Bullies
-Chapter 7- Secret Gift
-Chapter 8- Pumpkin Contest
-Chapter 9- Halloween
-Chapter 10- Haunted House
-Chapter 11- Spooky Sleepover
-Chapter 12- Loud Shots
-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 1)
-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 2)
-Chapter 13- Childhood (Part 3)
-Chapter 14- Love Makes Everything Better
-Chapter 14- Lemon Time-
-Chapter 15- Sickness
-Chapter 16- This Can't Be Real
-Chapter 17- Runaway
-Chapter 18- Far Away
-Chapter 19- Pregnancy
-Chapter 20- Soon
-Chapter 21- Birth
Announcement!!!
What is New?
-Chapter 22- Return
Changed the Cover!!!
-Chapter 24- More..?
-Chapter 25- Graduation
-Chapter 26- Don't Go
-Chapter 27- (Final) Happy Ending
-Chapter 27- (Final) Bad Ending
Should I Continue?
-Chapter 28- Reunion
I need help!!!
Happy Halloween!!

-Chapter 23- Protection

304 5 3
Autorstwa EllaCherryLover

5:32 AM

Nora was now 6 month old baby. Her hair grew quicker. She could sit up but she can't quite crawl yet. She can almost army crawl though.

"Hi Nora!" Temari baby talked. She picked up Nora and held her up high. Their bond grew pretty quick. Nora squealed as Temari smiled. I was still in bed. So was Neji. 

Every morning... Temari is always the first one to wake up. She wakes up at 5:30. She then would do her morning routine with Nora. It gave me and Neji extra sleep, since Nora loves to wake up early...kami. Temari took Nora and placed her on the feeding chair. 

"hmm. What do you want...? Banana..? Cereal? Crackers..?" Temari showed it to Nora, she then grabbed the banana and played with it. 

"Ah the banana. I will cut them up." Temari said. She grabbed the cutting board and cut the banana into small slices. She then gave it to Nora. Temari threw away the banana peels. Nora grabbed the banana and ate them. 

"Sweet. Now what should I have..? I'll have Cereal.." Temari said as she fixed herself cereal. Nora babbled. 

"Mom will wake soon. I know! They sleep a lot." Temari said. Nora babbled again. 

"Right? I get you." Temari said. 

6:02 AM

I then woke up. I woke up Neji. I saw Temari playing with Nora. It was a great start of my day. 

Temari gasped when Nora looked at me. "Who is that? Its your mama!" Temari said. Nora reached out her hands to me. I chuckled and got up to say good morning to Nora. She had finished eating, so I took her out of the feeding chair. 

"How is my baby girl doing? Your so happy!" I baby talked to Nora. She smiled at me. She flapped her arms and ended up smacking my face, it was a light smack so I was fine , I was being dramatic and made Nora laugh. Nora then smack my face again. I did the same. It was cute to watch her laugh. 

"You girls having fun?" Neji smiled. I nodded. 

"Do you want me to take her and let you guys do your morning routine?" Temari said. I shook no. I took Nora to the bathroom and set her on the counter. Nora loved seeing herself in the mirror. I was brushing my teeth. It was entertaining to watch Nora get so intrigued in her reflection. I then brushed my hair. I had a new hairstyle since my hair was longer. I still had buns but instead of making all of my hair into a bun, I let some stay down. It made me look cute and mature. 

"Alright its your turn now" I said. I brushed Nora's hair and made her hair into pigtails. I then walked out of the bathroom. Neji was drinking coffee. I looked in the dresser and picked a shirt and pants for Nora to wear. Then slid it on Nora. I set Nora on my bed with some toys. I changed my clothing to a orange shirt with jeans. I then heard Nora laughing. I looked at the bed. Neji was tickling Nora and playing with her. I chuckled. I then turned on the T.V and played a kid show. Nora was watching the T.V. I then headed to the Kitchen and fixed myself some coffee.

6:47 AM

I grabbed my backpack and filled it with baby stuff and school stuff. I then grabbed Nora and put her in the baby carrier. I then gave her a toy. 

"You all ready?" Temari said. 

"Hai." I said. I picked up the carrier and we all headed to the Main Highschool.

Main Highschool

English

I walked with Neji and we both headed to English. We were always early so we could get things ready. I walked to my desk with Neji and placed my bag next to my seat. I then sat down and took Nora out of the carrier. She was sitting on my desk. We waited for class to start. The students filled up the classroom. There was a lot of conversations. The teacher finally came in and started the class.

Math

"We divide it by 6 times." One student said. 

"Exactly. We divide it by 6 times. We still have another step to do. Can anyone guess what?" The teacher said. Nora then babbled. 

"What she said." The teacher said. The class laughed. We moved onto the next question. Nora would sit either on my lap or Neji's lap. Sometime she would sleep in her carrier. 

Lunch

I was feeding Nora yogurt. I was sitting with my friends. 

"Your such an amazing mother..." Sakura said.

"Thank you. It was hard at first but then I managed it." I said. Nora finished eating and kept staring at Temari. She wanted Temari, so she whined. I gave Nora to Temari. 

"Hey there! How are you doing?" Temari talked to Nora, who babbled and grabbed Temari's Nose. 

"...Geez... Since when was there a baby?... I didn't know Tenten was a slut..." Someone said. I heard it. I ignored them and continued my conversation with my friends.

P.E

The class was playing basketball. I was at the bleacher playing with Nora. Nora then looked at Neji who was playing. She squealed like she was cheering for Papa. 

I was busy feeding Nora some crackers. Then a ball bumped on the hoop and was about to hit Nora. My mother instinct alerted me and I quickly grabbed Nora and pulled her away. Then Shikamaru got in front of me. He knocked the ball away.

"You two alright?"  Shikamaru asked. 

"Hai.. ariagato." I said. Then Nora began crying. It must have startled her. 

"Hey Hey...shh... shh... Your okay." I said trying calming Nora. 

"Shit... We are so dead.." The 2 boy said. I looked and I noticed all of my friends was glaring at the 2 boys. I could sense a huge fire burning from Neji. He was pissed.

"Hey Nora? Your okay. I saved you and your mama." Shikamaru smiled. Nora cried even more. She didn't quite know Shikamaru. 

"Ah... Troublesome.." Shikamaru sighed. I saw Neji scorning the 2 boys. I couldn't do much about that. I then looked at Nora. She saw me smile and her cries was going away. I distracted her with one of her toys. 

"Your okay... Its fine... the ball scared you didn't it?" I softly said. Nora then finally calmed down. I then gave Nora a pacifier. She then slowly dozed off. I sighed.

Library

I was sitting holding Nora. She was sleeping in my arms. I was working on my Math worksheet. While I was working, I heard someone talking quietly. 

"Can't believe she had a baby... must be a pain." One Girl said. 

"I bet she will have to put her child up for adoption." The other girl said. 

"Probably, also... How the hell did one of the strongest, handsome, smart man end up fucking a girl? Not to mention that he is from the Hyuga family. tch... I would have been a better girlfriend for him. Can't believe a retarted slut took Neji away from me." One girl said. 

I mostly ignored people talking about me, but those words really hurted my feelings. I then heard them walking to me. I pretended not to notice. 

"Hey." The girl said. I hushed them. I didn't want them to wake up Nora. 

"I don't give a shit. Your daughter is a mistake anyways." The girl said. That made me pissed. 

"I'm sorry... You better take that back... Nora isn't a mistake. I made a choice and I decided to have her. Now will you leave us alone...? Nora is trying to sleep." I whispered. 

"I ain't taking it back. I want you to do something. You should leave Neji. I would be better for him. I bet Nora is a pain for him. ISN'T SHE?" The girl raised her voice, startling Nora. She woke up and began crying. I grabbed my stuff and walked away. I left the library and went outside. I then tried to calm Nora down, but the girls followed me and kept bugging me. 

"Will You please stop?" I asked. 

"Why should I? I had a crush on Neji and you took him away from me!" The girl yelled. Nora cried. They were about to grab my hair until I pulled out my pocket knife. 

"Leave. Us. Alone." I glared. I held Nora close to me. Hiding her face from everything. 

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM AT ALL!!! I WILL YELL LOUDER!!! HEYYYYY NORAAAA!!!!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO NEJI! NORRAAAA YOUR A MISTAKEEE" The girl yelled louder. Making Nora scream in tears. I then pushed the girls away. They looked offended and clenched their fist. They grabbed my wrist, making me drop my knife and they were about to punch me until I saw someone grab the girl's fist. It was Neji. Then the rest of the boys arrived. 

"A-Ah Neji! This isn't what it looks like." The girl said smiling at Neji. He grabbed the girl's arm tightly making her let go of me. 

"The hell are you doing to my girlfriend and daughter...?" Neji had a scary tone. The boys glared at the two girls. 

"I was just letting her know something! There was something on her hair too!" The girl lied. I scoffed. 

"Oh really...? So yelling at her and bothering Nora, telling my girlfriend that Nora was a mistake..?" Neji tighten his grip. The girls looked at Neji with fear. 

"Y-You wouldn't hurt a girl now... would you..?" The girl said. Neji then slapped both of them. 

"Maybe I just did. Now... If I ever see you guys harrassing my girlfriend or Nora... You will regret it BIG time." Neji threatened. The girls ran off. 

"Nora.. hey.... I'm sorry... They are gone now... please don't cry... shhh...shh.." I tried calming Nora again.

"Let me see her." Neji said. I gave Neji Nora. He held Nora up high and smiling. Nora calmed down and started squealing. 

"Kami... Thank you honey..." I said. 

"Did they hurt you?" Neji asked. I shook no as I picked up my knife and closing it. 

"Shall I tell the principle about this?" Sasuke asked. 

"Its fine. I don't want this to be a huge problem." I said. 

"What the girls did was fucked up..." Shikamaru said. 

"Yeah... It was..." I said looking sad. 

"It'll be okay." Neji said. I then smiled. I gave him a kiss. Neji then gave me Nora. She was happy now. I then waved Neji a goodbye and headed back to my dorm. 

Tenten's Dorm

I arrived and set down my bag. It was Nora's Bedtime so I placed her in her crib. Nora fell asleep. 

"Such a good girl..." I said. I then worked on my homework. There was something in my mind that I been thinking about for while. 

Nora would grow up into an amazing girl... 

I wish she had aunts in my family. I was going to have a sister... Until my mother passed away... She said she was pregnant with a girl. I remember being so excited, until we found out mom was ill. They weren't going to make it.

Having siblings is so cool. It can be annoying but they are sometimes there for you. From what I saw with Temari's siblings. Nora... should have a sibling... I think that would be awesome... 

Would... Neji be okay with that...? 

I then heard the door open. It was Neji and Temari. 

"Hey guys..." I said. Neji gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

"I heard what happened. That really sucks." Temari whispered. I sighed. 

"Tenny..? Is something on your mind..?" Neji whispered. I nodded. 

"Do you want to talk about it..?" Neji asked. I nodded. We walked into the bathroom and shut the door. 

"What's wrong Panda...?" Neji asked. I fiddled with my fingers as I looked down. 

"W-Well... uh... Its about our family..." I said. Neji looks at me. 

"Um... well... There is something I want to give Nora that I have always wanted but never got it." I said. 

"What is it...?" Neji asked. I stayed quiet for a bit then finally said it. 

"A... S-Sibling..." I said. Neji blinked.

"S-So You think we should have another child...?" Neji asked. I nodded. 

"I thought about this hard. Its been on my mind for months. I... I want to do it!" I said. 

"We can't." Neji said. I looked at him with confusion. 

"W-Why...?" I asked. 

"I almost lost you... I don't want to lose you again... What... What if this time... You actually died...?" Neji said. I looked away sad. I hated to admit but I did almost die at the birthing progess... but still... 

"Still... Now we know what happens.. We will be even more prepared and make sure I'm strong!" I said. Neji sighs. He then held my shoulders and looked right into my eyes. 

"Are you FOR sure... You want to do this..?" Neji asked. I nodded. 

"Then... Sure. We can have another child. Since your also now 18..." Neji said. I squealed as I hugged him. I was so happy. 

"Shall... we do it tonight...?" Neji smirked. I nodded. 

(owo)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

48.3K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
16.2K 642 14
Hello, Sakura Haruno here! Let's see....Im almost 17, I know right crazy! It's my last year at Konoha High and I've been in this fangirl club....wher...
4K 85 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...