Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

Par planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... Plus

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

45- Jealousy

175 7 150
Par planeth3r

chen's pov:

"Remember what we talked about." I tell the waitress.

"Yes, ma'am. Fake fall and install the microphone." He nods his head. "You'll have your money when you successeed." I nod at him with a smile.

"Woah, why don't you give me money?" Billie says, sitting in the next seat, the glove opened.

I rolled my eyes and put the money back.

"How much do you want?" I ask. "How much do you have?" She smiles, and I laugh. "Lemme check for ya." I giggle.

I call the bank to know how much there is in my account.

"Hello, Ms. Chanel. This is Young Money International Bank. Your account **** has £71,825,049. $85,729,301." The bot said.

I hung up and locked my phone then watched the table, waiting for them. Completely forgetting about why I called the bank.

I notice Billie's silence so I look at her.

I realized that she's been staring at me for the last two minutes with her jaw dropped to the floor and her eyes wide.

"Doesn't your jaw hurt? Damn." I laughed so hard, closing her mouth. "I-" She closed her mouth and gulped.

"Gurl, you have 85 Million in your account for why? You're so humble, you don't even spend that much." Billie says.

"I spoil you tho. Tell me what you want and I'll get it to you." I laid my back on the door and started playing with my curls.

"I want designer clothes." She says. "Mhm. I'll talk to my designers, anything else, baby?" I ask her, locking the door.

"I want a matte black dodge challenger." She says. "Check." I say. "When?" She asks. "Soon." I say. "Don't say that word. I hate it." She groans.

"When you get your license- Oh, here they come, shush." I motioned for Billie to shut up.

We sit back and observe our parents sitting at the table in front of us.

"I'll send him a message now." I say, taking my phone out and texting the waiter.

He walked over to them and I handed Billie the earbuds as I took the other pair and wore them.

He fake tripped right next to their table, making the menus fall just like we agreed.

As he stood up he stuck the chip under the table and started collecting the menus.

He gave our parents their menus and walked away.

"I'm just gonna get a cocktail." My mom says.

"I haven't heard her voice since last time..." I say lowly.

Billie took my hand and kissed it, she kept my hand in hers and rubbed her thumb on my hand. I smiled at the gesture and kissed her hand.

"I love you." I say, facing the table in front of us. "I love you too." She kisses my cheek.

I giggle and ask her to stop as they started ordering.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Maggie asks. "I'm good, thank you." My dad said. "I'm fine." My mom said.

"What about you?" My dad asks Billie's parents. "We're great, thanks for asking." She says.

"What's your problem with Chanel?" Patrick asks. "I mean she's a very good girl and is amazing to my daughter. It's not affecting her or anyone else... So I just don't see why you're torturing and traumatizing this young poor girl." He adds.

"You know, I think that Chanel is the one for Billie, she's so in love. They're so adorable and they make a great couple." Maggie says.

My dad pouted and put his hand on his chest.

"Thank you, that's so sweet to hear." He says.

"I like Billie a lot, you're very lucky to have a girl like this, no offense to my babygirl of course. Billie is a cool person to be around she lights up the room and she has a positive affect on everybody's life. I'm sounding like a fan because I am. She makes great music and I like to hear her creativity. She's the reason my daughter is happy and she didn't leave her when she was at her lowest. She never let her down and she was always there for her. I love Billie so much for that and I'm so grateful that they found each other." My dad said.

"Wow, thanks for that. That was touchy." My mom said, smiling.

Then they all looked at my mom.

"I just... It's hard for me to accept it, I guess. Billie is affecting on Chanel into thinking that she's... a homosexual. Something isn't sitting right with me about their relationship. I was at a low place and I know... I'm not gonna blame it on my circumstances. I did something that I shouldn't have done." She sighs.

"I just want my daughter back." She says. "But you have your daughter..." My dad says. "No, I don't. That lesbo isn't my daughter, Greg."

"Keep using homophobic slurs and I will sell you on the black market. Behave. You're a grown ass woman." My dad was losing his temperature.

"I wanna see her with a husband, you know. Like every mother wants to see their daughters." She says, rubbing her forehead.

I look at Billie then look down. She squeezed my hand and kissed it again, making me smile sadly.

"Don't be sad, baby, please." She says, caressing my cheek. I nod, smiling a little. I sighed and looked back at her sitting across us in the café.

"What I know is that every mother wants to see their daughters happy and living a healthy life. I like that my daughter is happy, and no one can change the way a person feels. It never works." Maggie says.

"Why is it even bothering you? She's happy, let her be happy. Let her live, and be happy for her. Be grateful that you even have a daughter." Patrick said.

"It's disgusting and it's sinning..." My mom says. "Oh, like you ever go to church-" "No, but I don't lick other girls up like a whore." She snapped back at my dad.

My eyes water and I sniff. "No, Chanel, baby. Look at me, mama." Billie cooed making me cry and let her embrace me.

"It's because you're jealous of Chanel, not because you're homophobic." My dad says.

I lace my eyebrows and look at Billie with confusion as she did the same. "That made sense..." I say.

Their orders came and they started drinking.

"What do you mean? How am I jealous of my own daughter?" She asks. "She's in a healthy relationship and is loved, unlike you." He said bluntly.

"I agree, they seem very happy and I love that for them." Patrick says. "Don't be a negative person in your daughter's life, don't be a bad memory in her brain, and don't be a bad mother." Maggie says.

My mom stayed quiet and it started sinking in her brain.

"She's being brainwashed for good." Billie laughs. "She's awakening from the brainwash." I correct her, wiping my eyes.

"I love you and I'll be there for you no matter what happens." Billie says. "I'm never gonna leave you. So that 'No matter what happens' isn't for me. Maybe you'll leave me one day, who knows?" I shrugged, resting my palm on my chin.

"Shut up, I'm never gonna do that to you, I promise. I don't break my promises." She says.

"What you're doing right now is making her hate you and take the wrong picture of you. You don't want that, do you? Because from what I'm seeing, you don't care about her feelings or HER at all." My dad places his hand on the table.

"Of course I care about her, but I want the best for her." My mom says. "How do you know what's good for her when you don't even know her?" My dad asks.

"I- I just know..." She looked down, ashamed of herself. "Do you realize how ridiculous you fu-" He looked at Billie's parents and apologized. "How ridiculous you sound right now?"

"Good." I smirk. "You don't hate her, right? She's your mother after all." Billie says. "No, I don't hate her. She's just a bitch."

"Open the glove." I say to Billie. "Yes, princess." She sighs.

"Don't give me an attitude." I take a 5k roll from inside and throw it outside my car for the waiter.

"Can't you just- give it to him?" Billie asks. "No, I can't risk them seeing me." I repositioned myself on my seat and started the car. I reversed and drove off.

"Play some music." I tell Billie. "Okay." She plugs her phone in the car's AUX and plays 'Lone - Tyler, the creator'.

______________________
A/N: is monica gonna accept chen?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.5K 145 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
63.3K 1.2K 27
Arizona Robbins is a struggling freelance author. When she meets Callie Torres at a local bar, her scope of the world changes and she finds herself q...
8.3K 184 18
Who would have thought, that just a tattoo salon, well a tattooartist could change my life...- felix Who would have thought, that just a new customer...
346K 5.5K 33
read the title hoe -i take requests- -i also do some smut- started 5-1-19