Random Fandoms x Reader onesh...

By Deathstalker374

Includes: ANIMES My Hero Academia Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Angel Beats! The Promised Neverland WEBTOO... More

Request Page
1.1.1 (The Promise Neverland) Ray x Reader
2.1.1 (Liv and Maddie) Karen Rooney x Fem!Reader
3.1.1 (Hamilton) Lafayette x Reader
4.1.1 (Lion King) Scar x Reader
5.1.1 (Batboys) Jason Todd x Reader
6.1.1 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Xever x Reader
7.1.1 (PJO/HOO) Nico di Angelo x Reader
8.1.1 (Teen Titans) Cyborg x Superhero! Reader
9.1.1 (Zootopia) Nick Wylde x Reader
10.1.1 (Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse) Aunt May x Fem! Reader
11.2.1 (PJO/HOO) Leo Valdez x Reader
12.2.2 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Xever x Reader (PART 2)
13.2.1 (Hamilton) John Laurens x Fem! Reader
14.1.1 (Spirit: Riding Free) Alex Fox x Reader
15.3.3 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Xever x Vigilante! Reader
INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
A/N
17.2.1 (Spirit: Riding Free) Bebe x Fem! Reader
18.3.2 (Hamilton) Lafayette x Reader
19.1.1 (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls) Adagio x Reader
Presenting....
22.3.1 (Liv and Maddie) Parker Rooney x Reader

16.1.1 (Cursed Princess Club) Jamie x Reader

409 8 5
By Deathstalker374

 I have lowkey been waiting for this. Also, this one is kind of long because I put some groundwork in on your siblings.

Requested by  Oliviajustice23

Meet your mom. She's seriously badass and adopted all her kids because she is a queen and don't need no man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a royal child could be difficult sometimes.

Everyone trying to get your hand, always so busy, the drama.

Being a royal child of a completely different land after living somewhere else could be confusing.

You had been adopted at a young age and transported to a completely different set of kingdoms across the world, the Mythologies Kingdom. You were the youngest of the Hel kingdom. You lived with your older siblings, Logan and Shauna, and the Queen of the Hel Kingdom, Olivier Armstrong. Or Queen Hel, pick your poison.

Logan was the oldest, with light grey skin and dark grey hair they faded into red, along with slightly pointed teeth. Shauna looked the same, except with darker grey skin and waist length hair with red stripes. They both had dark red eyes, and were more into dark humor.

They both might sound scary, but they really weren't.

Last was you. S/C skin, (H/L) (H/C) Hair, Sparkly (E/C) eyes.

Before you were adopted, you had met Jamie, and you both had been Pen Pals ever since.

"Hey, Y/N!" Shauna shouted, running up to you.

"Yes?" You asked. You were trying to bake something and have it specially delivered so Jamie could try it.

"You've got a letter~" She teased.

Your eyes widened and you tried to take it from her, but she held it out of your reach.

"Logan! Help Me!!" You shouted.

Logan, appearing out of nowhere like he normally does, snatched it from Shauna and took off down the hallway.

You sighed, and then both you and Shauna took after him, shoving each other.

Once you had caught up to Logan, you both tackled him, sending him to the floor.

You grabbed the letter and stood up, one foot on each of their back's.

You waved the letter high above you victoriously.

"MWAHAHAHAHA! I, the great Y/N, have taken the letter that truefully belongs to me!" You shouted.

"One, it's truthfully." Your mom came up behind you and took the letter. "And two, everything in this household belongs to me." Your mom, Queen of the Hel Kingdom, opened it and read the letter aloud.

Hey, Y/N! Can't wait to try the cake, the tastes of cheating on other chefs are starting to get stale. Logan should probably exercise more, and Shauna should take up tennis or something to help with their boredom-- Your siblings glared at you and you gave them a sheepish smile-- Anyway, my Father had found the letters that I stashed, and has asked to meet you. He claims it's so more Kingdoms can do trading and such, but I think it's something else. Maria and Lorena are going to get engaged to the Plaid Princes, but I don't think Gwendolyn likes the youngest Prince. I don't either. Back to Father's question, he has arranged for it to be whenever you arrive. Hope to see you soon!

                                Love,
                                              ✧Jamie✧

"Why are there sparkles all over it?" Your mom asked, shaking the paper a little bit.

"Jamie just kinda does that. All his siblings have a cute thing like that. Lorena has plants, Maria has animals, and Gwendolyn can bake well." You explained.

"Can we go?" Shauna asked.

"Eh," Logan shrugged, "I dunno. How long?"

"Probably just for dinner." You said.

"That's long enough to seduce some girl." Logan said thoughtfully. "How many sisters?"

Shauna smacked the back of his head. "Didn't you listen? Jamie clearly said all of them were taken."

"Maybe I can have Jamie."

Your mom smacked the three of you across the backs of your heads.

"What was that for?" You asked, rubbing the back of your head.

"The only one getting betrothed to a Pastel, is Y/N. And that's a low possibility." Your mother said, handing you the envelope.

"Thanks." You said. You looked and saw something else in the envelope.

"It's a postcard." Shauna said, looking at the picture (The one at the top)

"She's kinda hot." Logan said, pointing at Gwendolyn.

"She doesn't look that scary. It's the camera." You explained.

"I think the blonde one is cute." Shauna commented.

You sighed. "Can you stop thinking about romance for three seconds?" 

"1. 2. 3." Shauna counted, using her fingers.

You sighed again. "I am surrounded by idiots."

~~~~~~~~~~~After two days of being on a boat stuck with your weird siblings and strict mom~~~~

The three of you, and your mom, walked up the steps. You all were in your nicest clothes, black dress, black suits, and your mothers queen outfit. 

To say the least, you all were in complete contrast to the Pastel Kingdom.

"It's so colorful." Shauna said in awe.

"Too bright." Your mother said.

"It's not as cold, either." You said.

The two guards gaped for a moment. 

Your mother turned her cold glare towards them and they quickly opened the doors.

"The King is awaiting. The Royal Plaid family has decided to join the feast as well. I will escort you." One guard said, trembling slightly.

You held in a laugh at how easily your mom could scare people.

The two guards led you through a few hallways before entering a huge dining room.

There were around 10 people in the room. Two Kings, three princesses, and four princes.

"Y/N?" You recognized Jamie immediately and nodded, smiling brightly.

"Hi." The Pastel King said nervously. He cleared his throat. "Welcome to our feast. I am the Pastel King, and those are my three daughters-" he pointed to Gwendolyn, Maria, and Lorena-"and my son, Jamie." Jamie gave a small wave, staring into your eyes and making your face heat up, before eating.

"I am the King of the Plaid Kingdom." The Plaid King stood up. "Those are my sons. Blaine, Lance, and Frederick."

Your mom sighed. "These are my children. Logan, the evil looking boy over there. There's Shauna, gender swapped Logan. And then there's my other one, Y/N. I am Queen Olivier of the Hel Kingdom."

After the introduction, you all sat down and started eating. The Queen and two Kings sat together, discussing alliances, while you sat beside Jamie and Gwendolyn.

"You look great with your hair put up like that, Gwendolyn." You complimented.

"T-Thanks." She said, smiling a little.

"Prince/ss Y/N?" Frederick asked. You turned your head in his direction.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Why don't you look like the rest of your siblings?"

The dining room seemed to go quiet.

"Look who's talking." You said, venom laced your words.

"She's adopted. Same with Shauna and Logan." Your mother said, her cold glare pointed directly at Frederick.

After a few moments, the conversation started back up. After the feast, you and Jamie snuck off.

Cliche, I know, but how else were you supposed to be completely alone with him.

You both found a balcony and sat there, enjoying each other's presence.

You, trying to anything other than sit still (ADHD) put on some chapstick.

"What flavor is that?" Jamie asked.

"Birthday Cake." You responded nonchalantly.

"Can I try some?" He asked.

"Uh, sure?" You said, not quite sure of yourself.

You handed him the Chapstick. He held it for a moment, then put his hand on your cheek and pulled you closer.

You melted into the kiss, and he pulled you closer.

After you both pulled away, he smiled.

"Definitely Birthday Cake. Although, whoever made it was feeling guilty about cheating on her husband." He commented.

"Damn. Sometimes it be like that." You said.

"Hey, look, it's Blaine and Lance." Jamie pointed to the ground below you.

You smiled evilly and grabbed a rock from your pocket. It was small, but if you throw it just right...

You threw the pebble, then quickly brought another one out and threw it.  

It hit them both on the head. And they looked questionably up at the sky.

You threw a few more.

"I think the sky is falling." One of them said. You couldn't tell who from the far distance.

"No way." The other one said.

You threw a few more.

"The sky's falling!" They started shouting, running inside.

You laughed evilly.

You would probably come visit more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry. I'll try to update my other book today as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️
69.8K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...