~My Mate~ ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Blaise and Harry are both sub Veelas searching for their mates, once Blaise runs to Draco for help they both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️kinda smut⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 5

4.8K 148 119
By Mentally_Not_Ok

    *warning attempted rape*
11:36 am- August 8th- Monday- Blaise's POV
Italics = Ryker

I woke up to an unfamiliar room and started to panic. But then I looked to the side to see messy ginger hair next to me and relaxed a little bit. I chuckled to myself and tiredly kissed Ron on the cheek.

Can I come out and say hi. I was a good boy yesterday.

I mentally rolled my eyes and ignored Ryker.

"Good morning, Ron." I smiled.

"Good morning, love". That's when I realized the person next to me wasn't my boyfriend. I immediately screamed and jumped out of the bed landing on my ass.

"WHAT THE HELL?!." I heard two people laughing but only seen the one in the bed. I rubbed my eyes then watched as one of the twins came out from the corner of the room and high-fived the other which had emerged from the bed. I sat there eyes wide looking horrified.

"Nice idea Freddie." said the twin from the bed.

"You should've seen his face Georgie." said the twin from the corner. I then stood up and started shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO, WHERES RON?" They just laughed and shrugged making their way to the door but before they could open it, it flew open.

"Babe are you alr- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?!" Ron started shouting as well probably waking a few people up.

I'm scared. Can we go to Ron?

I heard Ryker whine so I quickly made my way to Ron who was still in the doorway and hugged him from behind as he was yelling at the twins. I heard a door creak and turned around to see a very tired-looking Harry. I smiled apologetically as we had probably woken him up with our screams.

"Sorry, Harry you can go back to bed everything is alright". He then nodded his head, yawned, and turned back around. I then grabbed Ron's arm and whispered in his ear.

"Hey, I'm fine now it was just a prank. But you need to lower your voice your waking people up". He looked down at me and nodded his head before taking my hand and pulling me into the room.

"Get out before I kick your ass," Ron said glaring at the twins. They just rolled their eyes and made their way out the door muttering something about "party poopers" and "drama queens". I then jumped into Ron's arms and kissed his cheek. This time I double-checked and made sure it was actually him and not his stupid brother.

It is over now, but that was scary. I thought there was an intruder!

I could practically hear your nervousness.

'It's ok now. We're in Ron's arms so we're safe now.'

I nuzzled up into Ron's chest.

"Sorry about that I never should've left you alone knowing them. And I even saw them eyeing you yesterday I should've known better!" Ron started yelling at himself. I just laughed and squeezed him tighter.

"Where were you?" I asked while looking up at him. He then separated our arms and grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. He handed me my toothbrush.

"I was owling my older brothers, Charlie and Bill. I haven't talked to them in a while and I want to know how they are". I just nodded my head before starting to brush my teeth. After I got done we washed our faces and I combed my hair while he walked out of the bathroom. I raised my eyebrows curiously at him. Once I got done I walked out of the bathroom to see him fully dressed.

"Why didn't you brush your hair, Ron?" I asked confused. He looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Why would I? It's not like I'm going anywhere or trying to impress someone". I then grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the bathroom and handed him his hairbrush.

"You have this for a reason now use it or I won't talk to you this whole day". He looked up at me eyes wide and I just shrugged and walked out of the bathroom.

I heard him sigh as I started pulling off my pajamas. Within a few minutes, I was dressed waiting for him at the door. Then he finally came out and his hair still looked very messy but you could still tell by the shine it had that it was brushed so I smiled and held out my hand for him to take.

He smiled then quickly jogged over to me taking my hand. I rolled my eyes at his excitement and opened the door. As soon as we got out into the hallway Draco and Harry's door opened followed by a wide-awake Harry and a complaining Draco.

"But babyyyyy it's so early." I heard Draco say as he rubbed his eyes with one hand and was dragged by Harry with the other. Harry then saw us and waved.

"Good Morning, how are you guys, is everything ok? From this morning?" Harry asked. I nodded my head as I waved back and chuckled at Draco's behavior.

"Good morning to you as well Harry. Everything's fine the twins just wanted to play a "fun" little prank on me that's all." I said as Harry nodded his head in understanding. We then all started walking downstairs, well me, Harry, and Ron did. Draco was more so being dragged by Harry. Honestly, it was a miracle he didn't trip and fall face-first down the stairs.

"Will you explain everything at breakfast?" Harry finally asked to break the silence. I nodded my head before Ron joined in.

"Oh yeah, definitely. Mum will get a good laugh at this one". I looked up at him and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. About a minute later we made it down all the stairs and had gotten into our seats at the table.

All throughout breakfast, Ron was glaring at the twins while I was trying not to break down and laugh at how uncomfortable they felt with his glaze on their every move.

Harry was trying to wake Draco up but it wasn't working because every once in a while I heard a light snore and then a slap on the back of the head. I felt bad for the dude but he dug his own grave... should've listened to your boyfriend.

I looked at Arthur who had a funny object in his hand as he looked at it thoroughly. I was about to ask what it was before Molly had already opened her mouth.

"So are you boys not going to explain what all this tension is for, does this have to do with the yelling that woke me up today?" Molly asked impatiently. This drew everyone's attention except Draco who excused himself and went to lay on the coach which earned an eye roll from Harry. Then Ron started talking.

"I don't know much but THEY did something to Blaise while I was owling, Bill and Charlie". He then looked at me and I started talking.

"Well when I woke up I seen, well I guess it was one of the twins, but I thought it was Ron so I kissed his cheek," at the mention of this I heard Ron groan angrily and so I grabbed his hand and held it in my own giving him a reassuring smile.

"Sorry about that by the way," I said in the general direction of the twins because I still wasn't sure which one I had kissed. They looked surprised at me apologizing, but I just continued my story.

"I then said "good morning, Ron" and they replied saying "good morning, love" while emphasizing the word love and that's when I realized it wasn't Ron so I screamed and jumped out of the bed but I ended up falling. Ron came in shortly after and then Ron started shouting at them. And that's basically all". I said while looking around the table.

Of course, the twins were snickering at each other. Ron was still glaring daggers at them both while discreetly pulling my chair closer to him.

Harry rolled his eyes at the twins and muttered something I couldn't quite make out but something like "so immature". I smiled and then continued looking around the table.

Arthur looked like he might burst to laugh anytime and even though he was encouraging the twins I liked the fact that he was so caring and happy towards his family. But the best reaction was Molly.

"Do you boys have no self-shame? How could you do that to him and then continue to laugh about it? You could have traumatized the poor boy". I blocked out the rest of her words as she started lecturing the two boys. I didn't necessarily think the prank was funny but it wasn't too serious just a little scary at first.

I expected Ron to blow up at them but not Molly. Although I am really happy knowing she cares about my well-being. I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard a loud laugh coming from Arthur. When Molly heard him she snapped her head to the side and gave him a death glare.

"You sir need to go to work right about now". She said glancing at the clock looking impatient. He then gulped and quickly stood up rushing to the floo before quickly yelling and disappearing. After he was gone she looked at the twins.

"And as for you two you can help me make the apple pie because I just know how much you loveeeee baking, but first why don't you apologize to Blaise". I heard two very loud groans and watched them bang their heads on the table. Then there was something I didn't expect.

"Did someone say apple? I loveeee apples." I heard a voice from the coach and not even a second later I saw Draco pop up from on the coach. Everyone including Molly burst into laughter as he walked overacting as if he hadn't been a moody prat so far today. Then he sat down next to Harry again.

"Molly was talking about the apple pie we're having tonight," Harry said while trying to keep his laughing in check. Draco then nodded and rested his head on Harry's shoulder.

The twins took the silence as a good opening to apologize. Fred started first.

"Blaise we have been very harshly forced by Mrs. Weasley to apologize. So this is our formal apology," he said while standing up and bowing. George then grabbed his brother by the shirt and pulled him down.

"Don't say it like that Freddie. Mrs. Weasley is gonna get mad at you," he said while snickering. I looked over and seen Molly's face go red from anger, but he continued "Blaise middle name Weasley. Me and my twin deeply apologize for our actions towards you this morning. As our future brother-in-law we thought we should get you to use to our pranks." he finished with a smirk. I gasped when he called me Weasley and my face went red.

Draco and Harry were laughing their arses off next to us while Ron just sat there in shock. Molly stood up and started screaming about how she "wasn't old" and how that "wasn't a proper apology".

A few minutes had past and everyone had eaten and handed their plates to the twins as they had to wash the dishes BY HAND for the next two weeks because they ruined Arthur and Molly's date and my morning. Ron, Draco, Harry, and I had all made our way to the living room. Harry and I were going to chat while Draco and Ron played a very competitive game of Wizarding Chess when someone opened the front door. We all turned our heads as I saw a familiar redhead walked through the door.

Badman, I don't like him.

I rolled my eyes as Ryker doesn't even know him. Plus he just walked through the doors. How can you even tell if someone is good or bad?

"Percy?! What are you doing home?" Molly ran out from the kitchen and gave him a huge bear hug before letting him go. He just smiled and said he got off early.

She then went back to the kitchen as he set his bags down and hung his coat up. Then he looked to the couch and waved in our direction before coming over and sitting down across from me next to Harry and Draco.

"Weren't you Gryffindors prefect at one point?" Draco asked and Percy quickly nodded before making eye contact with me. That's where I remember him from he was a few years ahead of us.

I look back to engage in the conversation to see that he was still staring at me which made me a little uncomfortable so I just tore my eyes away and nuzzled into Ron's side hoping he'd looked away. He didn't.

Get away from him. He's a bad man.

'Chill out Ryker it's fine just get some rest your obviously on edge from what happened this morning.'

Your right... I'll be up soon, but remember I'm a heavy sleeper so don't expect to be able to wake me up when you suddenly get lonely.

I physically nod and hear Ryker go quiet. Merlin, he's so extra. Now I can finally get some peace and quiet.

"You ok, babe?" I heard Ron say and I could swear I
heard a grunt come from Percy but I ignored it and looked up at Ron.

"Yeah I am, sorry I was lost in thought, what's up?" I replied. He smiled at me worriedly.

"I just wanted to know what movie, is that what it's called?... anyway which one you wanted to watch". I shrugged my shoulders and yawned placing my head on his shoulder.

"Why don't you go take a nap Blaise you've had a long morning. I will wake you up after the m- it". I nodded my head and said a quick thanks while Harry started chuckling and mocking Ron because he had told Ron many times before what a movie was, but he would always forget.

When I got to our room I quickly took off my clothes leaving me in only my boxers as I looked through Ron's closet finally finding a sweater towards the back. I put it on then found myself falling asleep a lot faster than I thought I would.

12:55 pm- August 8th- Monday- Blaise's POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck. I tensed up because I knew I hadn't been sleeping that long and there's no way the movie is over.

"Ok, this isn't funny George or Fred or whichever one of you pulled that stu-WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as I turned around and seen Percy laying next to me. I froze. What do I do? I need help. I need to scr- CLICK.

I came out of my thoughts as I heard a loud click and a low laugh I then looked up to see Percy standing above me as he handcuffed my hands to the bedpost. I then realized what was gonna happen. I need Ron. I need someone. Anyone.

Ryker, Ryker can you hear me? Wake up please I can't open my wings I don't have any power... Ryker? RYKER WAKE UP I NEED HELP!!! SHIT... he's not gonna wake up I-I need another plan.

"What are you doing. Stop it Percy. I'm with your brother, this isn't right. Let me go and I won't say anything". He just laughed and climbed back on the bed reaching to my bare leg as I didn't have pants on. That's when I started screaming.

"RON! DRACO, HARRY! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I was crying by this point as he had reached under my sweatshirt and started caressing my stomach while leaving light kisses all over my face. He just laughed even harder.

"Don't worry I won't let them ruin our fun I put a silencing charm up so you could be as loud as you want." I started screaming again until he started talking once more.

"You know I'm always so busy at work I never have time to be in a relationship so I'm always horny as hell, that's why I need you to help me," he said as he took off his shirt. At this point, I was begging him.

"No... p-please no.. don't d-do this.." I looked at him through my watery eyes and only seen them get filled with more lust as he ripped off my sweatshirt making me gasp and choke on my saliva.

"So what first... merlin do you have an incredible body," he whispered while running his hands over my body from my chest down as he started getting closer to my boxers I started thrashing around trying to get out of the handcuffs I was in while still screaming.

"Shh, no one can hear you, love." I started full out sobbing as he got to the top of my boxers and slowly lifted the top. He then let go and let the boxers slap back down against me. He was just messing with me at this point.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry I'll get started now," he said with an evil grin. I started just shaking my head no as he reached down inside my boxers. I felt the heat of his hand touch around my member, but it wasn't a good heat it made me feel sick.

He then pulled his hands back and started removing my boxers, but before he could go further I heard the door open and I heard the loudest shriek ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.6K 15
Their friends have good intentions, they really do but merlin are they annoying. So this lesds Blaise to form a perfect plan to help both him and Har...
87.2K 3.1K 15
Harry was given a dare in the beginning of the year, but ended up with a deadly disease in the midst. So its his new mission, to get the love of his...
74.6K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
47.9K 1K 20
Draco Malfoy is a Veela and his mate, well you could have guessed, the boy who lived. **I do not own Harry Potter, I'm just making a cringy ass stor...