DAISIES-Lando Norris

By Auroratic

Her favorite flowers were daisies, and after a long time he still remembered such an insignificant detail. Ho... More

~
Cali baby
First stop: Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon
Kansas
Missouri
Indiana
Are we busted?
Almost Is never enough
The drawing
^
The aftermath
[ 1 ]
Line up
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
[ 31 ]
~
Line up
[ 32 ]
[ 33 ]
[ 34 ]
[ 35 ]
[ 36 ]
[ 37 ]
[ 38 ]
[ 39 ]
[ 40 ]
[ 41 ]
[ 42 ]
[ 43 ]
[ 44 ]
[ 45 ]
☺️
[ 46 ]

Colorado

11.6K 249 33
By Auroratic

"I'm not so sure about this Gigi" Lando said as he looked up at the mountain already with his snowboard and all suited up. Taylor inside was laughing at how funny he looked, his eyes constantly staring at the chair lifts that would take them up the slopes and he looked chubby with all the jackets and pants on him. She wanted to go snowboarding as it was something she liked doing but unlike her, Lando had never done it before so it was hard to convince him to do something new.

"What?- but why?" Said Taylor as she laughed a little, he looked so funny.

"Because, I've never done this before"

"There's always a first time for everything, don't worry Lan"

"What if I die?"

Ever since the F1 season started, Lando had this fear at the back of his mind. He was scared of dying in the middle of the race, then the problem grew as he feared everything he did. He was constantly thinking about the outcome of everything and it wasn't always pleasant. It wasn't good, because the moment a driver fears racing, it's over. But Lando didn't want to talk about it to anybody, he was scared to admit out loud he needed help.

"You won't die because you have the best coach in the universe- me" Taylor was good at it, but not good enough to teach Lando how to go down the slope for the first time, without falling or crashing right into a tree. "As a matter of fact the worst that can happen is that you fall but you can stand up once again"

Yeah, he was gonna die.

"You just can't give up on life like that all because you are scared. What's life without a little risk?"

Okay maybe she quoted a Harry Potter phrase, but he doesn't have to know about that.

In a few seconds it was their turn to sit on the lift. It definitely took a few tries of Lando in order to sit on the chair. He constantly fell down right as the lift was going up, it took multiple tries but he finally got it.

Now onto the worst part, getting off the lift.

But he didn't have to know that. At least not yet.

"How is it so far?" Taylor asked as she looked at him sideways while they got higher and higher.

"I can already know you won't help me and instead laugh at me all day"

Taylor laughed really hard as she just remembered Lando trying to get on the chair, the amount of times he fell on his face or his snowboard got stuck in between his legs were too many to count. All she could do was laugh at him as he tried countless of times to get on the chair. Maybe she should have taken him to the kids slope so he could learn first, but where was the fun in that?

"I'm sorry, but it was too funny" Laughed Taylor. Lando chuckled as well, glad he could put a smile on her face. Her laugher was adorable as her cheeks got all rosy and her beautiful smile showed her perfect teeth.

Taylor felt her stomach drop when Lando grabbed her hand when the lift chairs did a little jump. He grabbed her thigh at the same, squeezing her really hard as he looked around in panic. "What was that!?"

"We're going to die Lando, that's why I brought you here"

"Shut up Taylor, you're worst than my brother, a pain in the ass" Said Lando while rolling his eyes, she was always teasing him no matter what."Don't you have like seven brothers?" Giggled Lando like a girl.

"What's up with the giggle?" She teased, "And no, I have in fact four brothers"

"Poor you"

"I know" Taylor always suffered from having four brothers on her back constantly bullying her no matter what, it caused her to be more strong but it still was hard to deal with so many boys on her own.

As they approached the end, Taylor got ready to get off the chair, explaining to Lando what he needed to do in order to not fall in the process, sadly this didn't help, at all.

The moment he was supposed to get off the chair, he didn't, and while Taylor did he just got stuck to his seat and was forced to do the ride up once again.

Meanwhile Taylor waited for him with her phone in hand, she was recording since it will be too funny to see him get off the lift.

As he was about to get off, he couldn't, Lando instead did a dive in the snow causing the guy that controlled the lift to stop it until Lando moved away. Taylor couldn't stop laughing, at this point she was whizzing on the snow as she watched Lando angrily half slide towards her.

"You are the worst person I've ever meet in my life, you're just like Carlos"

"Is that- is that your brother?" She tried to say as she stood up with the help of Lando.

"No, no, that's a guy I work with at McLaren"
Lando played it off, he nervously looked at her, hoping she didn't see him partly lying right on her face.

She couldn't care less about what he just said, instead Taylor's green eyes sparkled with mischief as she smirked at Lando, this was going to be so much fun.

Unfortunately, not to Taylor's liking, Lando picked up on snowboarding pretty fast and in no time he was sliding along with Taylor. Although she was pretty hard to keep up with since she would do different tricks and go through the woods if there were any. But Taylor was happy he learned fast and could enjoy the experience.

-

"You like pineapple on pizza?" Lando asked with disgust as he watched Taylor enjoy her lunch. He instead got himself a salad, even though he was during summer break he at least had to take care of himself and lately he hasn't been doing that.

"Yeah" she answered like it was normal.

"You disgust me, what a disgrace"

"Suck my ass" She said with her mouth full, "It's actually pretty good"

Lando only shook his head in disbelief and ignored the food she was eating, and here he was thinking Taylor was desent.

Taylor felt the all too familiar feeling of people looking at her, she tried to be discreet when looking around the room, she quickly made eye contact with a group of five guys before returning to her food."Why do I feel like those guys are looking at us, do I happen to look flawless today?"

Lando looked as well and did in fact spot five guys looking at them, one of them smiled and Lando instantly understood that they knew who he was.

Damn it.

"Don't be delusional," Lando pretended to read something on his phone. "You are looking beautiful today though"

Taylor blushed as she suddenly got all nervous, she murmured a small thank you in reply and kept on eating her food quietly.

When they finished their lunch, they went back outside to get their boards and as they were strapping in, Taylor looked around the place, it was mostly empty, she guessed as it was summer people wanted to spend it under the sun rather than in the mountains. At the far left of the place she could see an ice skating rink with some people skating around.

"LANDO"

"What!? Are you alright?" Lando instantly stood up towards Taylor, worried something happened to her.

She quickly pointed towards the rink as she said, "We have to go"

Lando stared at her with a serious face, her eyes were sparkling and her smile super wide, "By now you're just trying to kill me"

But she didn't care, Taylor dragged Lando all the way towards the rink not before returning their snowboards.

It had been a while since Taylor skated, she loved it as a child and if she wasn't on a racetrack she was at a skating rink. Lando on the other hand didn't struggle as much as he did with snowboarding, he was actually a decent skater and could even go backwards.

"Why you make everything look so easy" Lando was annoyed Taylor seemed to be good at everything she tried. "Why are you good at everything? You're one of those people"

"I'm not bad at anything because I don't do anything that I'm bad at" laughed Taylor as she did a small spin. "Come on, give me your hand"

When she grabbed Lando's hand, she pulled him away with her, skating backwards and forwards and pushing him around. They were having a great time with the company of each other.

Lando realized Taylor was able to put him in a good mood no matter what. She could always make him laugh. She didn't expect him to be extraordinary, Taylor appreciated him for who he was and not what he does like most people he had meet after being a Formula 1 driver.
She was always so sweet, her laugher always brought a smile to his face. He only hopes she was having a great time with him as he was with her.

Little by little people left the rink, leaving the place just the both of them. Taylor skated around happily, doing axels and spins while Lando watched amazed by how graceful she looked.

Taylor slowly skated towards him and grabbed his hands, as she skated backwards he pushed forward, "Trust me okay? The worst that can happen is that we fall" Taylor said with a soft smile as she gripped his hands and started to spin around with him in a circle. Lando only stared at her eyes, they looked like they were smiling at him as they spun around.

Suddenly Lando lost balance and he fell backwards, bringing Taylor down with him. They both fell with a loud thud as Lando groaned by the impact with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes to realize Taylor was too close to his face, he could spot every single freckle on her face at the same time he noticed her blushing.

"I'm so sorry, Lan" she said while standing up offering her small hand for Lando to take.

It got awkward Taylor wasn't going to lie.

They didn't speak to each other when they returned the skates. And as the night fell they both walked in silence to their hotel. It was Starting to snow which definitely felt weird knowing it was the middle of July, Taylor felt like she was the main character in a Christmas movie as she walked in silence next to Lando.

As Lando walked he could feel his butt buzzing as his phone was getting notification after notification, he quickly turned the phone off without looking at the screen, he didn't want to ruin the amazing day he had.

"Are you mad Lando? If so I'm so so-"

"-no why in the world would I be angry?" Lando interrupted as he looked at her. He had the most amazing day, it was just that he was tired. Lando noticed Taylor's nose was red and how quickly she was blinking.

"I thought you were angry at me for falling on you"

Lando shook his head, "No I could never. I had an amazing day, Gigi" he said, having the courage to pull her closer, wrapping his arm around her waist and grabbing one of her freezing hands. "Thank you for bringing a smile to my face"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 22.3K 54
The entire world knows Zhang Yuxin for what she does best - writing love songs. Every single song she puts out is able to relate to someone out there...
26K 537 6
Lando Norris x Carlos Sainz Adult content. I do separate my stories from the real people and I advise you to do the same. Old account got deleted.
120K 2.2K 32
What happens when your neighbour is Lando Norris? π“π“œπ“‘π“”π“‘ π“œπ“žπ“π“‘π“žπ“” - "I could stay here forever." π“›π“π“π““π“ž π“π“žπ“‘π“‘π“˜π“’ - "Of course you're...
48K 1.7K 30
You don't need to explain what the butterfly effect is to Lando Norris because with one single change of events, the love of his life forgot all abou...