A Place With No Name (revampe...

By conceited_nae

"How do you expect me to live a life that's not worth living?" (Early Dangerous era-HIStory era) Rewritten:... More

Cast/Disclaimer
Cast -- 2
Prelude
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.37
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
.53
.54
.55
.56
.57
.58
.59
.60
.61
.62
.63
.64
.65
.66
.67
.68
- Honesty Hour(Before We Continue With The Story) 1.
.69
.70
.71
.72
.73
.74
.75
.76
MJBFA's ❀❀❀
.78
.79
.80
.81
.82
A.N; A lil constructive criticism for my soul ❀.
.83
.84
.85
.86
.87
.88
.89
.90
.
.91
.92
.93
.94
.95
.96
.97
.98
.99
.100
.101
.102
.103
.104
.105
.106
.107
.108
.109
.110
She's alive (& well I think πŸ˜‰)
.111
.112
.113
.114
.115
new year , new me πŸ’‹ (please read & be informed 🀨)
.116
.117
.118
Publicly Service Announcement (last one before the books ends, I promise)
.119
.120
.121
.122
.123
.124
.125
Entertainment Weekly
.126
.127
.128
.129
.130
.131
.132
.133
.134
.135
Ana's Diary
.136
.137
.138
.139
.140
.141

.77

633 49 58
By conceited_nae

- no quote inserted

--

Calabasas, California

Michael Jackson -- February 25th, 1993
Location: 23582 Park South St; Brooke Sheilds' home

Next morning, I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache. I couldn't remember much from last night and I cursed myself for getting that intoxicated.

Carefully I sat up and sighed looking at my surroundings. I really cannot remember who's home this was. And how did I get here—oh! My shoulders dropped as slight panic washed over me. Annalisa is going to kick my ass.

As soon as I started to stand Brooke emerged from the hallways. She dressed as if she was going somewhere. However, she stopped walking once she saw me and showed me a surprised smile. "Michael! I didn't know you were still here!"

"Um," I cleared my throat, starting to stand to my feet. "Yeah, I was out for.... what time is it?"

"Oh, it's one in the afternoon!" My eyes widened. "Are you supposed to be somewhere, or?"

I nodded quickly. "Yes, I have to call Bill."

Brooke frowned at that. "Why don't I just drop you off? I mean, I'm on my way out anyway so I might as well jus—"

"No!" I interrupted, shyly looking away. "It's fine. Bill is just around the corner."

"O-kayy...." Her eyebrow raised. "I can just lock up when you leave, then."

I nodded silently. She showed me where her telephone was so I could make the call. When Bill answered he was upset and wondering where the Hell I had been all night. I quickly explained as best as I could because I really couldn't remember much. And of course, he ended his lecture with "Firefly is going to be so angry with you."

As I sat on the couch and waited for that familiar car horn, Brooke sat next to me with a glazed donut and a bottle of water held out for. I took it with a thanks and bit into the delicious sweetness.

"I know that you're not going to take painkillers, so I bought you that water, and there's some warm lemon water for that headache," she explained as she watched me eat.

"Thank you," I mumbled. "How drunk were we?"

Brooke chuckled nervously. "Pretty damn drunk? I can say it's my fault. I think I remember peer pressuring you to drink more because we were having such a good time."

"Really?" I frowned, hearing Bill outside.

We both stood up, heading towards the door. "Yes, I really apologize for that. I shouldn't have listened when you denied me fifty million times" she sighed softly. "I understand if this can't happen again."

You're damn right it won't, was what I wanted to say. But instead I kept a small smile on my face and told her that we would talk soon. Afterwards we walked out, me heading to the car and her heading to hers.

When I was one foot inside I turned around and called her name. Brooke looked at me with a wondering look. "Was that all that happened?"

"I promise that was all that happened. I wouldn't take advantage of you, Michael. Ever," her eyes held truth and for some reason I believed her right off the bat.

I nodded, watching her climb inside after a wave, then I got inside of my car. Bill quickly drove off and onto the streets.

"Please take me back to Ana's. I need to talk to her and apologize," I said, leaning my head back.

"Oh, I was already on my way there. Since you didn't consult with us on where you were going after the party, I had to lie and say that we took you back home. So she's not only going to be mad at you, she's going to be mad at me! Apologize to me too, Joker."

"I'm sorry," I pouted. "Forgive me."

Bill shook his head. "Just don't let it happen again."

"I won't."

When we arrived in front of Ana's house, I could already see her and Angel sitting outside talking together. From what I could tell from here, the conversation was serious.

"No need to prolong it," Bill said as if he was reading my mind. "Call if you need me to pick you up."

I nodded, grabbing my mask just in case there were lingering neighbors outside and opened the car door. "Stay close for now. I don't know how angry she is with me."

That made Bill laugh. "Noted."

After both feet were on the curb, Bill drove off. I wasted no time heading towards the porch. With each step I took, I could hear what they were talking about.

"... what to do. I thought we were in love — no I know we're in love," Angel said. "He just has a hard time showing it."

Ana looked forward and finally our eyes had met. I gave her somber eyes, basically saying that I apologize but all she could do was shake her head slightly. It was as if she was saying 'not now'. I was completely fine with that. No one had to know about this slight issue.

So with that being said, I placed a kiss on her head, waved hello to Angel, and welcomed myself inside of the house. Miss Jolene and Harry weren't around so it was easier to dodge them and to keep them from seeing that I had the same clothing on from last night.

Once I got inside Ana's room, I kicked off my shoes and grabbed the spare clothing that I'd secretly left inside of her closet to take a long shower. I had no idea how this discussion would go, but I hoped and prayed that we would be able to move pass it.

———

Temple City, Californa

Annalisa Green -- February 25th, 1993
Location: 1341 Evergreen St

"Uh oh, what's goin' on?"

"What do you mean?" I chuckled, ridding my nerves of the slight tensed feeling.

Angel narrowed her eyes at me, smiling a bit. "I saw that look you gave him. Is he gone' be in the dog house too?"

"Depends on what he did," I mumbled. Luckily she didn't hear it. "We're fine, Angel. Nothing to worry about."

"Mhm." She smirked. "My favorite sweet and innocent couple is about to have their first argument. I could see it all in ya' grills." I rolled my eyes. "You about to light him up ain't you?"

"No, Angel. Let's focus on what you called me for." I quickly changed the subject. In a flash, her goofy and playful aura disappeared. Now her eyes were filling with sadness. "Why do you really think he's cheating? Were you two together to begin with?"

Angel groaned seemingly irritably. "You and Semaij are gone' make me snap. Yes, me and Dame are together. I told y'all we hooked up and made it official."

I held my hands up with an apologetic smile. "Dang, my bad." Angel couldn't help but laugh.

"Anyway," she giggled. "When we're with each other he just —" she sighed. "He's always using my phone to call someone or he's always using his pager. I don't know."

"Maybe he has a surprise for you and doesn't want to spoil it?" I suggested.

She frowned. "Now you know that he can't hold water. If he had a surprise for me, he would've told me."

"Oh, you're right."

"I just wanna know what he's doin' and who's he doin' it with. I really like him, Ana."

Now I was starting to feel genuinely sorry for her. We joked about it in the past, saying that they could never be together because she wasn't his type, and she really likes him. Actually as I look at her right now, I can tell that she loves him. Probably way more than he does, if he does. They are both my friends but Angel should be going through this.

I wrapped my arms around her, letting her weep softly on my shoulder. "I hope he isn't. I just thought that this would last."

"It's gonna last, Angel. I suggest you talk to him about it. Whether it's the truth or not, it'll let you know how to move from now on. I personally don't believe he's cheating, but he's guilty until proven innocent," I said, rubbing her arm.

She nodded, wiping her eyes before standing up. We shared a long hug then she went back home to figure things out. Leaving me to deal with the current situation in my bedroom.

Before I went upstairs, I grabbed to mugs and poured some tea into it. After I added honey in his and sugar in mine, I went upstairs.

He was sitting up in my bed with his eyes focused on the tv. The afternoon news played, highlighting moments from yesterday's events at the Grammy's. I saw my face from the corner of my eye, but decided not to comment on it now. I needed to know what happened last night.

I wasn't angry like I should be, I was more so confused. I'm new to relationships and love, and all of that stuff. I was clueless on the do's and don't, but I was most certainly not dumb about it. So it was up to my partner to help me understand.

Placing the mugs on the nightstand beside me, I climbed into bed instantly wrapping my arms around him. My lips touched the back of his neck softly and repeatedly. He had no choice but to smile and grab my arms.

"I'm not exactly angry with you. A little upset because I was really up to watching that film with you," I explained. "It was like you stood me up."

"And I am deeply sorry for that, baby. I never meant for that to happen," Michael turned around instantly going for my lips.

When we pulled away I rubbed his cheek with my thumb, looking deeply into his eyes. So far he was being truthful, I can tell.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"I had a few drinks... a lot actually," he brushed my hair back. "And I ended up going back home to rest."

"You should've called me."

"I should have, you're right." Michael nodded. "I'm really embarrassed."

I giggled quietly. "It's okay. Obviously you were having fun, which is great. I'd be a fool to be mad at that. Just please call me in advance?"

"I will. I'm sorry again, Ana. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course I do." I smiled, letting him kiss my lips. "And I love you too."

After a few more soft kisses and loving from the love of my life, we settled on staying inside uninterrupted for the rest of the day.

And when we went to bed together, I felt content. I'm starting to like that feeling.

———

Yes, this wasn't a long chapter but I still expect some comments. 💋

I just wanna say wow. Fucking wow. You guys have shown me nothing but love within the past 24 hours. Not just nominating me into the MJBFA's, but just reading and enjoying my writes. I love waking up to see about 20 (40 sometimes) notifications about my book.

I've gained new readers and followers, & it makes me so happy. I have no one to thank but you lovely humans. I love and appreciate each & every one of you dearly. ❤

This chapter is just a filler. 😈

I don't want you guys to guess because most times you're right & I hate that. Because then I'd have to change how I want the story to go. 😭😭💀

But something (do not guess, I repeat, do not guess) happened during Michael & Brooke's drunk adventures. NO it was not sex. 😒 Michael is basically celibate until I decide to write a scene for him. 🤭

Idk when I'll be able to update during the week, but please be patient. I'll come back soon if I don't update tomorrow. I will most likely update during the weekend, since those days are my most peaceful and non hectic days now. 😩

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed although it was short.

I love you guys. ❤ Until next time!

- nae 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 474 17
π™™π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™šπ™§π™– β€’ πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ - πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ‘ βπ˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ π’π“π€π‘πƒπŽπŒ, π˜πŽπ” π‚π€πππŽπ“ 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄. ❞ +~+~+ ...
30.5K 1.5K 23
|| 2022 MJFAs WINNER ; BEST MATURE ERA STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’†/π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **M...
5.4K 92 17
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.
19.6K 341 13
Λšΰ­¨πŸŽžοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Michael x reader Λšΰ­¨β˜ŽοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ I update whenever I can Λšΰ­¨πŸ§Έΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Comments are deeply appreciated Λšΰ­¨πŸŽ¬ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ requests: closed