SUFIYANA ISHQ ❤️

Bởi _secretxwriter_

#1 lovequotes out of 1.24k stories #1 shehnaazgill out of 525 stories #1 emotional rollercoaster out of 4.07k... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
EPILOGUE ❤️

CHAPTER-49

3.6K 339 23
Bởi _secretxwriter_

Sana came out from washroom in her casual. She saw her phone in his hand and said..........

Sana- "Tum mere phone ke sath kya kr rhe the? Tumhe pta nhi hai kissi ke phone ko aise hi touch nhi krte...?  " (raising her brows)

Sid didn't responded. He just walked towards her without breaking eye contact with her. He moved close and she started taking back steps until she hits her back to closet........................

His hands on either side of the wall. Her cheeks heated up on their proximity... she gulped all her nervousness and didn't break eye contact.... gently squeezing on her face he removed a strand of hairs behind her giving goosebumps all over her body.........................

Sid chuckles on seeing his effect on her.......

Sid- "Meri biwi ko or uski cheezo ko touch krne ka haq sirf mera hai......." (whispers in her ear in his intense and husky voice)

Moving downward he kissed on her neck... to which she turned to left giving him the full access to her neck... her hands reach back of his neck.... her feet curled involuntarily..............

He placed numerous kisses from her neck to corner of her lips...................

A knock on door brought them to real world. This irked Sidharth but Sana slightly pushing him went to open the door...........

It was again Shehbaaz.........

Sid- "Kya yrrr chotte tu romance ke bich mein aa gya....." (taking seat on bed)

Sana gave a death glare to him to which the duo of jiju sala chuckles.........

SB- "Oooooppppsssss I am sorry then but you can continue after dinner..... Mom dinner ke liye bula rahi hai tum dono ko....! " (dramatically)

Sid and Sana nodded. Shehbaaz left...........

Sana- "Tum pagal ho.... Kuch bhi bolte rehte ho...." To which he just scratch back of head.

Sana-"Abb chale....!" (angrily)

Sid- "Tum chalo main ek important call krke atta hu....! " (while taking his phone out of his pocket)

Sana left without saying anything...........

"Sana! Why you always gave in under his touch.... Why you always react this way to his touch.... Bilkul vase hi behave krti ho jaise vo chahta hai......... Aaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!! My mind really needs to go on vacation....!! " talks to herself on her way.............

After few minutes Sid also joined them. They had their dinner and slept .

****

Next morning , after breakfast they were ready to leave the Gill's place. Sidharth was having a last minute conversation with her parents..........................

Shebaaz was talking to Shehnaaz casually....

SB- "Sana har baar bnda glt nhi ho skta.... Sometimes it's situation which is at fault..." (looking at Sid)

Sana looked at Sid and just hmmed as she always have a feeling that he wasn't at fault the situation in which she saw them forced her to think like that he cheated on her.........

Sana- "Chal abb !! Bye ! Dhyan rakhio apna bhi and mom dad ka bhi. " (giving him hug)

Finally they got settled in their cars and left for Shukla mansion. The ride to Shukla's mansion was silent but not awkard.

After driving for good half an hour Sid parked his car in front of Shukla mansion. Sana was looking at masion from window with little damp eyes...............

Understanding her feelings he came out of car moving to her side he forwarded his hand with hope she would hold it once again and move in with him in his world.................

Sana held his hand with a slight smile. Sid smiled back and took her out of the car . They both walked towards the entrance with their intervined hands......................

As soon as Sid rang the doorbell Sana felt a knot in her throat... her heartbeat is beyond expectations..............................

The moment when she entered his mansion first time after their marriage is flashing in her front of her eyes. A thick line of tears is visible in her eyes................

Sid gave her a side hug. She looked at him and passed a smile he also reciprocated looking into her eyes, that eyelock.................

Their eyelock broke by the sound of opening the door..........................

SM- "Sana bacha tum log aa gaye...." (giving her a bone cracking hug)

After Sana she gave Sidharth a hug. They stepped inside together with their intervined hands......................

They were talking in living room when someone yelled from distance.....................

A- "Mammmiiii......." (excitedly)

Sana knew that who is she. Sana stood up and Ananya almost jumped on her in excitement. Ananya hugged her tightly crooking her face in her neck....................

Sana- "Ananya kaise ho aap bacha ?" (caressing her hairs )

A- "Main thiik hu mammi....! Mammi apko pta hai maine apko bda miss kiya " (pouting sadly in childish tone)

Before Sana could answer Sid noticed her struggle to putt her down from her lap as she can't hold her for a long time..............

Sid- "Ananya!! Mammi ne toh apko miss kiya ya nhi pta nhi but mujhe lagta hai apne mujhe miss nhi kiya......." (pouts sadly)

Ananya gestures him to come close... He moves closer to them...............

Sid- "Just go to the room and take rest you really need it." (sternly told Sana while taking Ananya in his lap from her )

Sana without arguing move to their room with heavy heart..... All their beautiful memories were flashing in her mind.... her steps begin to fumble on stairs when she felt a pair of strong arms giving her support to walk..................

She turned her and only to look at Sid.........

Sana- "Tum... Ananya kahan hai....?" (surprisingly)

Sid- "Vo maa ke pass hai...." (he replied)

Sana just hmmed and both of them stepped in their room............

Sana's eyed welled up to see their room. It was decorated with lights and a 'WELCOME BACK ' poster on back wall of the bed and a cake on a table in front of bed...................

Sana looked at Sid only to find him starring at her................

Sana- "Sidharth..... Yeh.....?? " (moving forward)

Sid- "You like it? " (he ask closing the door and moving towards her)

Sana looked in his eyes which are filled with lots of love and feelings for her and the next moment she pulled him in a tight hug.... he reciprocated the hug with same feelings.

Sid- "Let's just cut the cake." (breaking the hug)

Sana- "Mom , Ananya sabko toh bula lo pehle....." (she asks him)

Sid- "This is just our moment.... I want to make it special with only you and me....." (he said moving towards table with her)

Sana- "Sidharth....vo...." (a tear roll down her cheeks)

Sid interrupted her by putting his index finger on her lips.................

Sid- "Let's just enjoy this beautiful moment by forgetting whatever happened in past few days....." (wiping her tears with pad of his thumb)

Sana was just in his awwwwwww.... How he can be so caring.... loving.... If he was with that girl..... Finally she shrugg that thought away and choose to go with flow and enjoy this moment with Sidharth................

They both cut the cake together and fed each other. Sana felt sudden catch in her back and gasp in pain..............

This time Sidharth helped her to lay down on bed and strictly ordered her to not get up to which she agreed as she always enjoy this protective side of Sidharth..............

He went washroom to change into something casuals.................

"Baba ji !! Mujhe nhi pta uss din.... uss raat kya hua tha.... Sidharth uss ladki ke sath vahan kya kr rha tha.... jo kuch Sidharth ne bola vo kyu bola uss se...... Prr mujhe itna bharosa hai k Sidharth wasn't at fault..... Main nhi dikh rha dhokha uski ankhon  mein.....Mujhe toh.... Mujhe toh uski ankhon mein hamesha pyaar hi dikhta hai.............!! " talks to herself..............

But her talking session got interrupted when Ananya entered to their room with a her toys in her arms............

A- "Mammi meko na apko apne new toys se milvana hai......!! " (taking seat on bed beside her)

Sana- "Areey wah !! Ananya bought new toys woww !!...." (taking a sitting position)

Ananya begin to introduce her new toys to Sana and Sana was literally enjoying..........

Sidharth came after changing into his casuals and found his lady giggling with Ananya. He was just adoring their bonding from distance...............

A- "Mamu.... Manna main apse gussa hu prr aap bhi mere toys se mil skte ho....! " (not looking at him)

Sid- "Gussa.... Why my princess is gussa with me....? " (coming towards them and taking her in his lap)

A- "Aap dono ne akele akele cake cut kr liya.... Mujhe bulya tak nhi....! " (sadly)

Sid looks at Sana who gave him I don't know vala look............

Sid- "Alle mela bacha....!! Koi nhi main apke liye new cake le ke aunga na.... Yeh toh apki mammi ka favourite tha.... Apke liye apka favourite le aaunga.....!! " (pinching her cheeks)

Sana was adoring their cute manofying session and thinking that 'how cute is he !! '  'how nice he is with children!! "

Just then Neetu came to meet Sana. She asked her about her well being and then informed her that Sid's mom has called her for some prepations of karwachauth...........

All of them went downstairs.... Neetu took Ananya with her and Sidharth helped Sana to go downstairs. (Uff yeh extra care)

They saw number of ladies sitting in living area with some mehndi artist who were applying mehndi on their hands...........

SM- "Sana !! Aa gaye tum dono.... Aa jao.... Sana beta kl karwachauth hai na toh aap bhi mehndi lagvalo.....!! " (excitedly taking her to one of the mehndi artist)

Sana without saying anything went with her. She herself was happy and excited for her first karwachauth..............

She took seat near some mehndi artist and the artist started applying mehndi on her hands.Sid's mom was sitting near Sana..........

SM- "Beta meri bahu ki mehndi mein Sidharth ka naam bhi likh dena....!! " (she said to mehndi artist)

Sana passed a million dollar shyly smile..............

The artist did as told by Sid's mom. After she completed her mehndi she looked for Sidharth and found him starring at her......

She passed a smile which he reciprocated but Sana has sensed the tension on his face...................

"Isse kya hua.... Abhi tak toh thiik tha.... Abb pta nhi konsi baat pe over thinking challu hai jnaab ki.....!! " in her mind.........

Can you guys guess why Sidharth is in tension now......??
____

Bahaon mein de bas jaane, Seene mein de chhup jaane
Tujh bin main jaaun to kahan
Tujh se hai mujhko paane, Yaadon ke woh nazraane
Ik jinpe hak ho bas mera
Teri yaadon mein rahun Tere khwabon mein jagun
Mujhe doondhe jab koi Teri aankhon mein milun❤️

                                🦋🦋🦋🦋

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS VOTE ⭐ BUTTON//COMMENTS (if you like)// SHARE// FOLLOW//

_______________________________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
21.3K 2.1K 14
Volume -1 SIDNAAZ 💕 #88 out of 34.1k in teenager #7 in schoollove #20 teenagelove sidharth shukla - A 18 years old kind and honest boy. shehnnaz...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
396K 35.6K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷