EPILOGUE ❤️

Let me inform you because of the ongoing glitches of my Wattpad......

The count of votes on last chapter i.e. confession of our sidnaaz which I wrote with alots of feelings is very very less.....

That really pissed me off but it really nothing had to do with you guys.... Apki koi glti nhi thi......

BUT WHOSOEVER FINDS THIS BOOK GO AND VOTE ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER.......

MEHNAAT LAGTI HAI YRRRRR....

Anyways hope you guys will understand and vote krdo apne aap🥺🥺🥺....

Pta meko pyaare log ho aap ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

______________________________________________

Sidnaaz are going for a Award function. This Award function is highly reputated award function for all businessmen.

Sidharth was driving car and Sana was on passenger seat. She can sense his tension by his tight grip on steering.... sweat on his forehead.... his feet continuously moving......

Sana- "Sidharth relax !! Pichle 3 saalo see tumhe hi BEST BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR award mila hai... Toh iss saal bhi tumhe hi milega......" (she assures him)

Sid- "Um...mm...mm !! Nervous... Nhi toh main toh bilkul thiik hu....." (pretend as if he is completely fine but deep down he is nervous)

Sana- "Ooooo please !! Tumhare sath rehte meko 3 saal ho gaye hai.... Ache se janti hu tumhe main......" (dramatically earning a chuckle from Sidharth)

Last month they have celebrated their 3rd Wedding Anniversary in a grand party.

Sid felt relaxed as Sana kept on talking on one or the other things to divert his mind from tension which really worked..........

Suddenly Sana felt an urge of throwing up... she covered her mouth with her hands and gestures Sidharth to stop the car..........

As soon as he stopped the car she quickly jumped out of the car and vomits...................

Sidharth was continuously rubbing her back and when she was done he passed a water bottle to clean her face and mouth..........

Sid- "You okay ?? Pehle doctor ke pass chalte hai........!" (rubbing her back )

Sana- "Nhi Sidharth abb main bilkul thiik feel kr rhi hu.... Pehle function attend krenge fir dekhenge....." (tries to ignore the conversation and walked to car)

Sid gave in under her stubborn nature. They drove to venue of function...........................

The function goes well. Sidharth won 'THE BEST BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR ' award consecutively for the fourth time................

Sana is more than happy for him . Though she wasn't well but still pretend to be fine....

After giving some interviews they drove back to home. In all this Sidharth forgot to take her to doctor , even Sana didn't reminds him the same...........................

Changing into their casuals they lay down on bed to sleep. But Sana is still feeling anxiety and restlessness......................

She was feeling hard to sleep but fails. She looks at Sid.... he was in deep sleep slowly removing his hands from her waist she went to balcony for fresh air and after that she came back.... tried to sleep by hugging her personal teddy and soon sleep took over her.