CHAPTER-12

Sid eyed him and said...

Sid-"Tujhe bda pta hai...!"(sternly)

VG-"Hn ... Toh iss mein kya hai... Pta chal jata hai na... Tujhe nhi chalega Kyu ki tu pichle insaan or rishte... Dono ko sirf responsibility smjhta hai...!"(taunts him)

Sid-"Vikas please... Not again... Ab bta diya na Maine Shehnaaz ko... Iss se jyada main orr kya kar skta hu...!"(lowering his head)

Vikas was about to say something when he saw Shehnaaz coming.... Even he was shocked that after knowing everything she is coming to marry Sid...

He Patt on Sid's shoulder...( because he was looking at ground) and said....

VG-"Beta tu toh gya....!"

Sid immediately looked at the stairs from where Shehnaaz's entry is planned... And saw Shehnaaz coming in bride costume.

She is stepping down from stairs and looking suitably royal bright and beauteous

She is wearing Maroon Velvet American Diamond Wedding Bridal Lehnga... Kalliras on her Chura... Well designed Jewellery.... And jaw drop beauty can be witnessed by looking at her😍

For once he is lost in her beauty...But next moment when he realised that what is going to happen next...He stand up from his seat ... Sid's mom noticed his sudden reaction and said...

SM-"Kya hua beta... Yahi aa rahi hai vo...!" ( Teasingly)

Sid didn't said anything in front of his mom(mumma's boy😜😅) ... He just lowered his gaze...

Sana came near him... Sana didn't want to look at him... Because she knows if she looks at him she will fall for him once again... But this time she doesn't want to...

Sid forward his hand to Sana... Sana looked at him surprisingly "Maine puri raat socha k main iss se shaddi na karu...prr main iski mom ko hurt nhi kr skti thi..." in her mind. Sid who is looking at her with questioning eyes... And thinking "Sana! Aa kaise skti hai... Yeh pta hone ke badd bhi k I love someone else. .. How can she... "

FLASHBACK(Sangeet night)

On her way... She bumped into someone....

She looked at the face ... It's Sid's mom... Sid's mom saw her face ... Those dried tears... Her ruined makeup ...

SM-"Sana!! Kya hua...?"(out of concern)

Sana-"Nhi... Nhi toh... Aunty kuch nhi...!"(adjusting her make up and dress)

SM-"Aunty!!(confusingly) Apni mom se chupayogi kya ab... Btao mujhe Kya hua hai...?"(caressing her hairs)

Sana-"Nhi...vo Sidharth...!"(started sobbing)