CHAPTER-15

They drove back... They reached Sid's place... Sid parked the car... They were about to enter the house when Sid held Sana's wrist and said...

Sid-"I need to talk...abhi!"(sternly)

Sana's cheeks turned crisom red... Sana looked at Vikas and Rishab who were smiling at them teasingly... She put her other hand on his hand and free her hand from his grip... And said...

Sana-"Badd mein baat krte hai Sidharth...!"(out of embarrassment)

Saying so she went inside followed by Sidharth, Rishab and Vikas. Sana went to her room after meeting Rita aunty...
Rishab and Vikas were continuously teasing Sid for his action few minutes ago. Sid ignored them and went directly to their room....

He get himself inside the room and saw Sana giggling with Ananya... Ananya was introducing her toys to Sana... And they were enjoying the moment... Sid was adoring them from distance... He didn't want to disturb them...

Sana felt someone's presence and looked at door . She saw Sid starring at them... She immediately stopped giggling and get up from her place (to show that she is angry)... and went inside the washroom to get fresh-n-up...

She came out after 10-15 minutes... She saw Sidharth playing with Ananya. She admires them standing near door. And then went to do some touch up in front of dressing table.

Sid noticed her... Came near her... And said..

Sid- "Sana! Vo actually kl raat...!"(with lowered head)

He was about to say sorry when Neetu di came and said...

ND- "Ananya app yahan ho... Main apko pure ghar mein doondh rahi thi ... Chalo nanni bula rahi hai...!"(to Ananya)

Sid and Sana looks at Neetu di... Their conversation interrupted...

ND-"Areey Sana tum abhi tak tyaar nhi hui... Mom bula rahi hai ... Shehbaaz aaya hai tujhe pagg fere ki rasam ke liye le ke jane ke liye... !" (to Sana)

Sana excitedly did her touch up quickly and accompany Neetu Di to living room... Sid lost chance to talk to her.

In living room , she hugged Shehbaaz tightly. Sid also came in few minutes to living room. They chit chat for few minutes and had their tea with snacks and ready to left the place for Gill's place...

SB- "Chale! Sana...!" (he asked Sana)

Sana nodded...

SM-"Sana bacha ! Don't worry kl Sid tumhe lene aa jayega .... Thiik hai!" (wide grin)

Sana looked at Sid and back at Rita aunty and smiled...

SM- "And bacha! Try karna k kl jldi aa jayo... Reception hai na tum dono ki...!"(excitedly)

Sana looked at Sid in confusion and said...

Sana- "Mom uski kya jarurat hai... Rehne dete hai na...!"(not so happily)

SM- "Areey kyu jarurat nhi hai... Pehle shaddi itne kam time mein hui hai... Toh bahut kam guest aa paye the... Abb reception mein Sidharth ke sare friends and Tere bhi sare friends aayenge na...! (Caressing her face) Kyu Sidharth...?"