CHAPTER-31

They lay down after sid's champi to sleep... But Sana madam ko neend kahan aa rahi thi abhi... she was just turning... kabhi idhar... toh kabhi udhar... as they skipped their post dinner walk today... Toh Sana ko Bina Shukla ji se baat kiye or unse apni tareef sune bina neend nhi aa rahi thi...

Sid- "Naaz!! Neend nhi aa rahi!! " (notice her)

Sana- " Mujhe bhi..." (puppy face)

Sid- "Chalo ! Let's go then!! " (removing quilt from both of them)

Sana- "Prrrr isss time Kahan?" (she questioned)

Sid- "Chal na... Get up bhar chalte hai... !!" (pulling her by her forearm)

Sana- "Sidharth tujhe na rest krni chahiye orr tum bahar jane ki baat kr rahe ho....! " (still not convinced)

Sid- "Tum uth rahi ho ya nahi....! " (sternly crossing his arms over his chest)

Sana- "Nhi... I can't take risk... Tujhe abhi bhi rest ki jarurat hai... Chup chap aa ke soja..."

She was about to threw her head back on the bed when Sid pulled her arm... bringing her to the edge of the bed... put his one arm under knees and other wrap around her back... scooped her in his arm... her arms automatically wrapped around his neck... She took few seconds to realize that what just happened... when she realises that Sidharth has just picked her in his arms even when he is not fully recovered....

"Sidharth neeche uttar mujhe... Abhi uttar... Tu pagal hai Sidharth.... Tujhe lagi hai... Neeche uttar mujhe abhi ke abhi...! " screams loudly... waving her legs in air as protest...

But it's too late... They are already out of their room... outside their room...

Sid- "Chup !! Ek dum chup !! Muh band rakho apna !! " (sternly and quite loud to cause her flinch)

She immediately shut her mouth... looks at sid with innocent eyes and angry pout and angry face...

Sid- "Do you want k mom hume aise dekhe ?... Hmm?? " (he questions her)

She shook her head in disbelief.

Sid- "Toh bss fir chup betho...! " (maintains his stern voice )

Sana- "But Sidharth ! Mujhe neeche uttar de... Main khud se tere sath chalungi....! " (pleads)

Sid- "Nhi ! Kya pta tum firse bed pe chali gayi... toh meri itni mehnaat tumhe uthane ki waste ho jayegi...! " (stating facts)

Sana- "You..... ! Drive toh mujhe hi krna padega na... Because you can't drive!! " (giving strong point to win argument)

Sid- "Hnn !!! (thinking for a while) Nhi ji ! 10 minute ka raasta hai... Toh main drive kr skta hu... Itna affect nhi hoga...! " (giving back)

Sana- "Nhi ! Bilkul bhi nhi!! 10 minute ka raasta hai toh hum walk krke hi chalenge... Vase bhi hamari walk miss ho gayi thi aaj ." (suggesting a way)

Sid agreed and said...

Sid- "Toh chale....! " (he smriks)

Sana- "Hn !! Mujhe neeche toh uttar pehle ! " (with wide grin)

Sid dropped her at ground and immediately held her hand sending shivers to her spine...

Sid- "Ready ! Mrs. Shukla" (smriks)