CHAPTER-49

Sana came out from washroom in her casual. She saw her phone in his hand and said..........

Sana- "Tum mere phone ke sath kya kr rhe the? Tumhe pta nhi hai kissi ke phone ko aise hi touch nhi krte...?  " (raising her brows)

Sid didn't responded. He just walked towards her without breaking eye contact with her. He moved close and she started taking back steps until she hits her back to closet........................

His hands on either side of the wall. Her cheeks heated up on their proximity... she gulped all her nervousness and didn't break eye contact.... gently squeezing on her face he removed a strand of hairs behind her giving goosebumps all over her body.........................

Sid chuckles on seeing his effect on her.......

Sid- "Meri biwi ko or uski cheezo ko touch krne ka haq sirf mera hai......." (whispers in her ear in his intense and husky voice)

Moving downward he kissed on her neck... to which she turned to left giving him the full access to her neck... her hands reach back of his neck.... her feet curled involuntarily..............

He placed numerous kisses from her neck to corner of her lips...................

A knock on door brought them to real world. This irked Sidharth but Sana slightly pushing him went to open the door...........

It was again Shehbaaz.........

Sid- "Kya yrrr chotte tu romance ke bich mein aa gya....." (taking seat on bed)

Sana gave a death glare to him to which the duo of jiju sala chuckles.........

SB- "Oooooppppsssss I am sorry then but you can continue after dinner..... Mom dinner ke liye bula rahi hai tum dono ko....! " (dramatically)

Sid and Sana nodded. Shehbaaz left...........

Sana- "Tum pagal ho.... Kuch bhi bolte rehte ho...." To which he just scratch back of head.

Sana-"Abb chale....!" (angrily)

Sid- "Tum chalo main ek important call krke atta hu....! " (while taking his phone out of his pocket)

Sana left without saying anything...........

"Sana! Why you always gave in under his touch.... Why you always react this way to his touch.... Bilkul vase hi behave krti ho jaise vo chahta hai......... Aaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!! My mind really needs to go on vacation....!! " talks to herself on her way.............

After few minutes Sid also joined them. They had their dinner and slept .

****

Next morning , after breakfast they were ready to leave the Gill's place. Sidharth was having a last minute conversation with her parents..........................

Shebaaz was talking to Shehnaaz casually....

SB- "Sana har baar bnda glt nhi ho skta.... Sometimes it's situation which is at fault..." (looking at Sid)

Sana looked at Sid and just hmmed as she always have a feeling that he wasn't at fault the situation in which she saw them forced her to think like that he cheated on her.........

Sana- "Chal abb !! Bye ! Dhyan rakhio apna bhi and mom dad ka bhi. " (giving him hug)

Finally they got settled in their cars and left for Shukla mansion. The ride to Shukla's mansion was silent but not awkard.