CHAPTER-32

HEY LOVELY READERS!!

ANOTHER ACHIEVEMENT🏆

#1. shehnaazgill

And lovequotes still on #1.
All thanks to you guys ❤️
This is for you guys🏆

KEEP SMILING😊
KEEP SUPPORTING 💪
LOTS OF LOVE ❣️

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I really appreciate the way you guys participated for question asked in the last part...

Your views are really important for me... And loved the way app log Sidharth ko mafia king bna rahe the😂

But hamare Shukla ji toh inte Shareef hai toh vo mafia nhi ho skte.... At least Meri story mein toh nhi... Vase bhi mafia ke related bahut sari stories available hai... So I don't want k yeh story bhi kuch vasi ho Jaye...

Vo questions kyu tha... You'll get to know in this part...

Aise hi apne views dete rehna... Acha lagega... Hope you will like this twist🤗

Not giving any target... But truth reveal hai iss part mein toh Dil khol ke vote karna⭐
_______________________________________

Sid looking at her with questioning eyes... Sana looking at him surprisingly...

Sana- "Is that even a question Sidharth?" (raising brows)

Sid- "Btao na yrrrrr ! "

Sid was looking at her for a reply but she just turned her face to other side and get up with a jerk... Sid followed her and was starring at her with questioning eyes...

Sana looks at him... and the very next moment he was in her arms... she hugged him tightly.He took a minute to realize about her action...

Sana- "Tum apni mom ke  hath  pe ek chota sa cut toh dekh nhi skte... Fever mujhe tha restless tum ho rahe the... Gangsters mein itni insaaniyat nhi hoti....! " (resting her chin on his shoulder... eyes closed and a smile full of confidence)

He didn't reciprocated the hug until he
Sid was not reciprocating the hug but as soon as these words escape from her mouth... He reciprocates the hug and more tightly... His cheeks turn slight pink... eyes close... lips automatically curled up in a smile that depicts his happiness of being trusted by her....

SUFIYANA ISHQ ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara