CHAPTER-47

Next morning Sid woke up and got ready as per his mom's instructions he has to accompany Sana for her last check-up.

He was getting ready just then his mom came with his breakfast. They wished good morning to each other. She placed the tray on table and take a seat on sofa........

SM- "Chal abb jldi se breakfast krle ." (she ordered him)

Sid- "No benefits of arguments... Haina ?? So coming!! " (adjusting his wrist watch)

Sid's mom chuckles on his words. Taking a seat besides her he started taking breakfast. There was complete silence until Sid's mom said..................

SM- "Sidharth !! Remember one thing jo tumse pyaar krte hai vo chahe jitna bhi naraz ho.... Jab unhe realize hoga toh vo vapis jrur aayenge......!!" (caressing his hair)

Sid just gave a slight nodd with a forced smile. Soon after finishing his breakfast he drove to Gill's place.

****
He was talking to his father in living room. Sana's mom went to her room to inform her about Sidharth.She knocked on the door......

GM- "Sana ! Puttar jldi tyaar ho ke aaja . Sidharth neeche tera wait kr rha hai." (she informed her)

Sana who was lazily getting ready to go for last visit to doctor suddenly have a unique charm on her face..... a shyly smile.............

"Sidharth!! Prr yeh yahan kyu aya hai... kl toh aise vapis chala gya tha jaise vapis hi nhi aayega..... Toh fir aaj?" talks to herself while turning towards the door.

GM- "Sana ! Puttar sun rahi hai na.... Jldi aaja tujhe lene aya hai... Aaj last appointment hai na teri doctor ke sath.... " (still standing at door)

Sana- "Hnji.... Hnji ! Aa rahi hu mummy ! " (yells from inside)

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard someone's sarcastic laugh.... She looked up to see who was it.................

She saw her own reflection in the mirror who is laughing at her............................

"Maine bola tha na.... Vo teri sach mein bahut care krta hai.... Jo hua vo by chance bhi ho skta tha...!! Prr nhi tujhe toh iss demon ki sun ni hoti hai hamesha......" Her heart taunts her while pointing at her mind.......

"Nhi Shehnaaz !! Tum abhi bhi itni jldi nhi mann skti.... Kya pta vo abhi bhi drame kr rha ho....." her mind still not ready to accept the fact that he cares and loves her alot............

"Inn sab k chakr mein kahi tum Sidharth ko matt kho dena.....!! " her heart state the facts causing her to flinch.................

She immediately threw all bad thoughts away and rush out of the room.....................

Before climbing downstairs she took deep breath and went down with eyes stuck on Sidharth who was already looking at her.......

She came and stand besides him and the very first thing she notice was a bandage on his hand. Her eyes widened, he also looks in the direction and sees the bandage on his hand... his lips curled up in a smile with a thought that she still cares for him.......

"Yeh ladka kabhi nhi sudhar skta.... Pta nhi abb kya kiya hoga iss ne.... Orr pta nhi kahan kahan chott lagvai hogi.....!! " in her mind.

Her chain of thoughts was broke by his father's voice...................

SF- "Beta I think tum logo ki chalna chahiye.... Late na ho jao kahi....!" (he suggests)