CHAPTER-37

Sana was stunned to see the view... She made herself free from his grip and turned 360 degree to have a look of complete view.

Sometimes words can't express what you are feeling... But your actions and eyes never fail to show what you were feeling..........

Sana was trying hard to control the different kind of feeling which is going through now and was looking at him with damp thanking eyes... Sid understood her emotions... seeing her damp eyes he moved close to her and he cupped her face in his hands... slowly taking height he kissed her on forehead in return she closed her eyes...

He took a back step after kiss when she cupped his face... closes her eyes and she took his lips in long and passionate kiss... a kiss full of love... full of care... full of emotions... for once he was surprised by her action... and that to an action of initiating a kiss for the first time. After realizing the situation... the moment he also reciprocated the kiss... Both of them were sharing their first kiss... probably a soft but definitely a warm kiss..........................

They parted themselves when they were out of breath... passed a shy smile and Sid slowly  touch his forehead with her's cupping her face. She also took his face in her soft palms... eyes closed... slightly panting...

Sana- "Thank you Sidharth!! " (manage to utter in her shaking voice)

Sid chuckles and said.....

Sid- "Chale.... Dinner ka arrangement bhi hai." (slowly opening eyes... forhead still touches her and her eyes closed)

Sana slowly opens her eyes... taking a back step she wraps her arms around his neck.....

Sana- "Toh yeh thi tumhari business party..... Hmmmm ??" (smriks )

Sid nodded while scratching his head.....

Sana- "Prrr main tumse gussa hu... Agar tum mujhe  pehle btate toh main orrr ache se tyaar ho ke atti...! " (in baby voice and moves ahead)

Sid held her hand... pulled her to him... She bumped into him quite forcefully as a reaction she close her eyes tightly.............

Sid- "But you are still looking more than beautiful "

Tugging a hair strand behind her earlobe which was becoming a obstacle in his way to see his beautiful wife.... Sana gulped... goosebumps over her body... her cheeks crisom red with blush in response to just a single touch of Sid . He chuckles seeing his effect on her..................

Sid- "Chale... I don't want these arrangements to go waste........ " (smiriking)

Sana quickly open her eyes and parted herself from him and said.............

Sana- " Hn.... Chalo..... ! "

Sid forward his hand like a gentleman..... She held his hand looking into each other's eyes... they smiled and heads to the dinning place................

There were number of dishes on the table... all the dishes of Sana's taste (Some already known to Sid and others Shehbaaz informed him) . Shehnaaz slowly pick lid of each chafing dish one  by one and excitedly jumps by seeing her favorite dishes . Sidharth was adoring his cute muchkins by crossing her arms over his chest. Just then she came and kissed him on cheeks and hugs him tightly leaving behind a numb Sidharth behind.

Sana snapped her fingers in front of him to bring him back from his lalalala land.....

They both take their seats.... Having their dinner... Talking about everything but nothing... Giggling.... Laughing.... Teasing each other for one or other thing....