CHAPTER-17

Soon they reach designer's place. They entered the place. Designer hand over their outfits to them for trial.

Designer-"Here's your outfits... You can try in the trial room... That's the way sir..."(pointing towards the way to trial room)

They heads towards the trial room area. Sid checked his outfit . It was perfect... According to his taste. Now it's turn for Sana's outfit.

She went inside the trial room and came out wearing her outfit. She liked it...The colour... The size... The fitting... Everything was perfect for her...
She was checking herself in the mirror one last time before finalizing it when Sidharth came close to her... He placed his hand on her shoulder and face too close to her neck... His gaze stuck on their mirror image. Sana started breathing heavily as she can feel the warmth of his body near her. Both of them looking at themselves through mirror . An intense eye lock...

Sid-"Change it... It's not best for you !"(he whispered near her ear breaking the eye contact)

He immediately stepped back after suggesting her. Sana in her mind..."Oooo Lord!! What was that... Kya ho gya tha Sana tujhe...Sana u can't loose this easily... tu iss ki baat nhi sunegi...! "

Her chain of thoughts broke by his voice...

Sid-"Come let's choose something best for you!" (moving out from trial room area)

Both of them came out of the trial room .
They had a talk with designer ,he started showing them some other dresses . Sid liked one of them and said...
Sid-"Yeh vali best hai... Try this one....!"(pointing at one of the dresses)

Sana-"Na... Nhi !!"

Sid-"What...!"(brows collied in confusion)

Sana-"Ummm..mm... Yehi acha hai... Meko yehi pasand hai... I'll wear this only!"(pointing at the dress which she tried earlier)

Sid-"Prrr yeh mujhe pasand nhi hai...!"(came close to her)

Sana-"So what... Tumhe toh main bhi pasand nhi thi na... !"(taunts him)

Sid-"Do whatever you want to do"(angrily)
Picked his outfit... paid the bill of both the dresses and went out from there angrily.

On his way to parking... Sid in his mind..."Smjhti kya hai yeh ladki khud ko... Main hi pagal hu jo iss se pyaar se baat krne ka try kr rha hu... And vo hai k itna attitude... Orrr kya boli vo ... Mujhe pasand nhi thi... Hn nhi thi pasand... Isko bda pta hai pasand thi nhi... Huhhhhhhhhh !! "

Sid settled in his car on driver seat and started waiting Sana... He started tapping on steering... as half an hour passed... There is no mark of Sana...
After sometime,Sana came and get settled on the passenger seat. Sid is starring at her angrily... Sana noticed and said....

Sana-"What... chalna nhi hai kya... !"(giving him a kya hai vala look)

Sid didn't said anything and started driving... After traveling for good 20-30 minutes they reach Shukla mansion.

It's almost evening, Shukla masion was decorated for their reception. They looked at each other when they saw the decorations and went inside. They went to greet Rita aunty. She greeted them well and sidnaaz pretended in front of his mom that nothing happened between them... Sid's mom got hint and said...

SM-"Sid tu ja ready ho ja...mujhe Sana se kuch baat krni hai...!"(casually)

Sid-" Mom apne mujh se toh kabhi aise baat nhi ki akele mein shaddi ke badd...!"(faking hurt)