CHAPTER-56

Next morning, Sana woke up with heavy head.... all thanks to the six classes of alcoholic drink which she had taken...............

Sana- "Arrgghhhhhh!!" (groaned in pain pulling her hairs)

She again threw her head on bedboard in frustration. She tries to remind what she has done yesterday.

She could recall only some cloudy flashes of last night only up to she met Shnaya and told Sidharth to dance with her and gulped the alcohol...............................

She heard a voice of knob opening of a door and here her man 'Mr. Shukla ' enters with tray in his hands....................

He locks the door after entering. He placed the tray on table aside and passed glass of lemonade to her.........................

She took it silently. Sidharth took seat besides her and was starring at her............

She gulped the whole glass of lemonade in sips. She can feel his intense gaze on her and she can sense that she did something really bad that is why he is mad at her...........

She then slowly looked up to have a look at him. She looked at him for nano seconds and looked away.........................

Sid- "Kuch kehna hai tumhe.....!" (breaking the silence)

Sana turned to look at him with those puppy eyes.... she gulped the huge ball of nervousness and said.................

Sana- "Vo.... Umm...mm.... Maine kal kuch kiya kya ? " (she asks innocently)

"Isse kuch yaad nhi hai.... Acha hai !! " in his mind...........................

Sana- "Look.... I am sorry !! Mujhe sach mein yaad nhi hai maine kya kiya..... So........." (lowering her head)

Sid- "Orrrr kitni baaton ke liye sorry bologi Naaz tum (dramatically placing his hand on his forehead) Tumhe pta hai tumne bechari Shnaya ko kitna marra hai... Bechari hospital mein hai !" (dramatically to tease her )

Sana- " Nhi !! Aisa nhi hua tha.... Main aisa kuch kr hi nhi skti.... Main (gulped) main kyu marungi usse...." (she clearly denied but deep down she gave a second thought that may be she did it)

Sid- "Tumhe vishwas nhi ho rha.... Kaise hoga itni pee jo rakhi thi tumne.... Wait !! Main abhi tumhari hospital mein uss se baat krvata hu....." (taking his phone from nightstand)

Sana immediately snatched phone from his hands and said..................

Sana- "Nhi !! Rehne do..... Pta nhi kaisi hogi vo.... Kaise react kregi.... Baat karegi bhi ya nhi.... And main.... main kaise face krungi usko......!!" (in cracking voice almost on the verge of crying)

Listening this Sid brust into laughter. He was laughing uncontrollably from last five minutes and Sana was just giving him the confusing looks................................

Sid- "Shakal.... Dekho apni......!! " (in between his laughs)

Sana lowered her gaze and a tear escape from her eyes. She clenched her eyes tight to hide it but Sidharth noticed it and stopped laughing.......................

Sid- "Baby !! kya hua.... Ro kyu rahi ho?" (hugging her)

Sana- "Sidharth !! Maine jannbhujh kr kuch nhi kiya hai... Main kabhi kissi pe hath nhi uthati....Sachi bta rahi hu.... Pta nhi kaise.... Yeh.... Yeh sab...!!" (in between her sobs against his chest)