The "best" for us - A Jenlisa...

By lemo4nade

Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life... More

Chapter 1 --- First Met
Chapter 2 --- Cold Hearted?
Chapter 3 --- The Savior
Chapter 4 --- A Good Start
Chapter 5 --- One Step Closer
Chapter 6 --- Jealousy
Chapter 7 --- Till You Ready
Chapter 8 --- Confusions
Chapter 9 --- An Outsider
Chapter 10 --- Pool Party
Chapter 11 --- The Break Up
Chapter 12 --- A Dream
Chapter 13 --- The Untold Confess
Chapter 14 --- The Lost Garden
Chapter 15 --- Begins Of Hurts
Chapter 16 --- Reconciled
Chapter 17 --- Downfall
Chapter 18 --- "People Dies If Change"
Chapter 19 --- I Love You
Chapter 20 --- The Well-Known Her
Chapter 21 --- Surprise Party
Chapter 22 --- September 23rd
Chapter 23 --- Award Show
Chapter 24 --- Eavesdropping
Chapter 25 --- An Actress
Chapter 26 --- She's Alive
Chapter 27 --- The Fake Death
Chapter 28 --- A Start Over
Chapter 29 --- What are we?
Chapter 30 --- Jenlisa
Chapter 31 --- Mask Off
Chapter 32 --- The Collab
Chapter 33 --- He's No Threat?
Chapter 35 --- The Given Order
Chapter 36 --- A Date
Chapter 37 --- The Love Of My Life
Chapter 38 --- Revealed
Chapter 39 --- Your Choice
Chapter 40 --- What if
Chapter 41 --- You Never Know [🔞]
Chapter 42 --- Still With Her
Chapter 43 --- Our Future
Chapter 44 --- Soon Will End
Chapter 45 --- Plan To Discuss
Chapter 46 --- Pull Him Down
Chapter 47 --- Captured
Chapter 48 --- The Rescue
Chapter 49 --- Revived
Epilogue
🎉 Surprise Chapter 🎉
Special Chapter: Behind
New stories

Chapter 34 --- Found Her

2.3K 54 0
By lemo4nade

"Where are you guys?!" Jisoo yelled on the phone, it's their day to film the music video today but yet the couple still hasn't arrived. Rosie and Jisoo have been waiting at the set for 2 hours already, she decided to call them when Rosie whines about how hungry she is right now.

"Com. mmn ing.." 

"What's with that sound, don't tell me you guys are still on the bed making out doing your stuff," Jisoo said in a disbelief tone.

"What? No! We are here." Lisa said as she hung up and appeared from the door with Jennie swinging their arms with their hands intertwined. "Sorry for the waiting." Lisa chuckled made Jisoo and Rosie look at them blankly. 

"Did you guys just had sex at the back of the set?" Jisoo asked made Jennie widened her eyes at her. 

"The heck unnie?!"

"Yah we didn't, we were just making out." 

"Aish enough of this let's go eat first, I'm starving." Rosie end their conversation and said it angrily, walking out the set with stomping steps. 

"See! You two horny couples made my chipmunk angry!" 

"The actual heck you mean by horny! And your chipmunk?" Lisa asked but Jisoo did not say anything and walk away following Rosie. "Aish what's wrong with these two..." 

"Maybe there's this chemistry between them working right now." Jennie suddenly said with a suspicious tone, narrowing her eyes cutely made Lisa chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Let's go now baby, I bet you are starving also." 

"I am but you know I am actually horny earlier." She bluntly said made Lisa look at her with a shocked face. 

"Yah don't say it too loud..." Lisa whispered, looking around, making sure no one heard what she just said. 

"Everyone has left for lunch babe, it's just you and me," Jennie said in a seductive voice, her face slowly went closer to Lisa's as she warped her arms around her neck and kissed her hungrily. Lisa kiss back enthusiastically, holding her nape, deepen the kiss."

"Yah where a-" Jisoo walked back looking for them when they are still not coming to the cafeteria. She rubbed her eyes then widened when she saw those two making out right there in the set not even minding if anyone would see them, with Lisa being pushed on the chair beside her while that little kitten sits on her lap and continue their hot kisses. Jisoo took out her phone as she recorded everything. 

"You are really a good kisser Lili," Jennie said when they finally pulled out the hot kiss, touching her lips, panting. 

"And you own this great kisser here." Lisa panted and said, then give some more pecks on her lips, smiling sweetly. Jennie muttered a cheesy as she gives a long peck on her lips also.

"Get laid already!" They broke out the kiss when they got scared by the sudden voice. 

"Yah you ruined our moment!" Jennie yelled at her, being annoyed as she stood up from Lisa's lap and fix herself, so does Lisa. 

"Glad I came or you'll eat our poor monkey. I thought you are the top Lisa."

"I am!" Lisa stated loudly, looking at Jisoo with a serious face. 

"Yea I can be a top also not let's go, I'm starving." Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance, murmuring stuff as she clings to Lisa's arm and started dragging them to the cafeteria, leaving Jisoo behind laughing, checking the video. 

"Oh my god finally!" Rosie rolled her eyes and said when she finally saw them coming, "What were you guys doing?" She asked with a blank face. Jisoo quickly sat beside Rosie and opened her phone showing Rosie what she just took. Rosie widened her eyes while watching the video, gasping then covered her mouth. The couples looking at them in confusion, Jennie then sneaks over quietly to see what they are watching.

"Yah WHAT THE FUCK KIM JISOO!" Jennie yelled out then snatch her phone away and quickly delete the video, the people in the cafeteria turn over to look at them because of the sudden loud noise, Lisa help apologized as she pulled Jennie over back to her seat.

"Babe, what happened?"

"This pervert filmed us earlier!" Jennie said angrily, glaring at Jisoo. Lisa who heard what she did look at Jisoo in a disbelief face.

"Yah why the heck did you film us! And why are you showing this to Rosie!" 

"I don't know, maybe saving it for your child someday, seeing how their celebrity parents making out wild in the public!" Jisoo sarcastically said to them made the two realized that they just made out at the set.

"Well, there wasn't anyone so.." Jennie said then not mentioning stuff anymore as she cleared her throat and look down at her food with her hand playing with Lisa's fingers.

They changed the topics after that awkward moment, after finish eating they quickly went back to the set and started filming. With separate sets and parts, they did it a couple of times to make sure it's perfectly shot so it will come out flawless. After four hours of changing clothing styles with different sets, they finally finished the shooting for the day.

"Great work guys! Ok, so all you have to do is wait now, as what the date you gave us this will be revealed on next month since you guys still have to do some of more recordings and we'll tell more information after that." The director said to them as he showed them the clips they've done for today. 

"Awesome, this will definitely cause a sensation around the world," Jisoo said then made a wink but the others were just looking at her weirdly. 

"Are you sleepy Jisoo unnie?" Rosie asked out confusedly made Jisoo's face went blank.

"It's a wink obviously." 

"Who in the earth winks that like!" Lisa said laughed out loud, holding her stomach can't stop laughing. Jisoo's face went even blanker, looking at Lisa like a stranger and ignored her. 

"Well, that means I'm unique," Jisoo stated proudly then walked away.

"To be honest that's the weirdest wink I've ever seen, I thought she was sleeping," Rosie said to Jennie, with Lisa's laughter in the background. 

"Ture, Jisoo is Jisoo, her own unique style." Jennie chuckled and shook her head as she said. "Yah baby stop laughing like a maniac, get up already." She rolled her eyes at the girl who's now on the floor still laughing hard. 

"Unnie I'll take the leave first, see you next time, and good luck on this monkey." Rosie giggled as she waved and left, leaving the two there. Jennie is now speechless since Lisa has been laughing straight for 3 minutes already, imitating Jisoo's winks. 

"Yah Lalisa!" Jennie said in a loud serious tone, kicked her ass made Lisa finally hold her butt in pain, and stopped her laughter. "Argh thank you! Now let's go, how come you can laugh for 3 minutes straight and you still have air." 

"I have no idea, and it's weird since I have all this air in my lungs and yet I can't swim." Lisa stood up from the ground and fixed herself, patting the dust off her hoodie and trousers.  "Kay let's go now, I'll cook us dinner." 

"Why don't we just continue the kiss section earlier? And maybe a little more?" Jennie looks at Lisa and licks her lips made Lisa shake her head.

"What made you so horny today Nini." Jennie pouted at what she said. Lisa chuckled as she gave a peck on her lips then intertwined their hands and make their way to the parking lot.

-

In the office, Choi is now sitting in front of his desk, with a dim light working on the pile of paper when one of his men returns and came to him.

"Any news?"

"Yes, she's with the girl."

"You mean the Jennie girl?"

"Yes sir. They are collaborating on something. Jisoo is also there with another girl." 

"Jisoo? She didn't tell me she's alive..." Choi said in a low tone, holding his head, thinking deeply. 

"Sir, maybe she's checking if it's really her. She informed us she'll be coming over next week, I guess she's going to talk about this." The man said made Choi slowly nodded.

"Hmmm... give me more of that Jennie's information, more about her family, and what's she doing now."

"Copy that sir." The man said and bowed, as he was about to go away Choi called and stopped him.

"Bring me Kai." He command, the man bowed and left. Choi then looks down and massage his temple, left out a deep chuckle. "Nice moves Lisa... but you seemed to underestimate me."

< ---------- >

[A/N:]

---LOVESICK GIRLS HAS TO SURPASS 100M VIEWS YAYYYYYY!---

WE WORKED HARD BLINKS NOW HAVE SOME REST  TO REGAIN OUR ENERGY CAUSE THERE'S MORE UPCOMING SCHEDULE WAITING FOR US TO WATCH.

K stay safe as always, CIAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10K 53
This is a story of how your friends can hurt you in many different ways---may it be by breaking your trust, your promises, your expectations, or mayb...
72.4K 1.5K 20
Lisa Manoban and Jennie Jane Kim are best friends since high school and always together like no one can separate them. But as what they always say, t...
150K 4.1K 29
Lalisa has been living her life full of rejections. She was rejected as a child by her own father, rejected by the first girl she had a crush on in s...
380K 10.9K 61
JENLISA FANFIC STORY Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is an outstanding student. She's always on top when it comes to academics. She is beautiful, soft hearted-p...