His Forced Wife ~ [ COMPLET...

By SheHatesMee

Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You... More

Introduction
Part 1- The Wedding
Part 2- Reality Strikes
Part 3- The New Day
Part 4 - Determined To Fight
Part 5 - Thank You
Part 6 - The New Home
Part 7- The New Challenges
Part 8 - His Big B
Part 9 - Hero Or Villain?
Part 10 - Vanished
Part 11 - Changes
Part 12 - The Hospital
Part 13 - Brian
Part 14 - He Cares?
Part 15 - Perspective..
Part 16 - What Was That?
Part 17 - First Kiss
Part 18 - Why ?
Part 19 - The Movie Night
Part 20 - The Next Day
Part 21 - The Plan
Part 22 - Birthday Time
Part 23 - Surprise
Part 24 - Revenge?
Part 25 - Deal
Part 26 - Roma Clarke Valentino
Part 27 - Back Home
Part 28 - Wake Up Call
Part 29 - Mistake
Part 30 - The Truth
Part 31 - Decisions
Part 32 - Let's Talk It Out
Part 33 - The Vacation
Part 34 - Truth Or Dare
Part 35 - Legal Custody
Part 36 - Feelings
Part 37 - Single Shot
Part 38 - Sloshed Maya
Part 39 - Bad Decision
Part 40 - Consequences
Part 42 - Face It
Part 43 - Overreacted?
Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga
Part 45 - Rumours
Part 46 - Bad Feelings
Part 47 - Danger Ahead
Part 48 - Soul Sisters ?
Part 49 - SuperHero?
Part 50 - Evil Plan
Part 51 - Reunited After 7 Months
Part 52 - Consequences
Part 53 - Back Home
Part 54 - Proposal
Part 55 - Facing It
Part 56 - Surprise Vacation
Part 57 - Deal Over
Part 58 - Real Wedding
Part 59 - Screwed Up
Part 60 - Make Up
Part 61 - Limits
Part 62 - Back Together
Part 63 - Goof Up
Part 64 - Good News
Part 65 - Fault ?
Part 66 - New Experience
Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!
Part 68 - New Side
Part 69 - Sloshed Again
Part 70 - The Day After
Part 71 - Realisation
Part 72 - Confrontation
Part 73 - Reaction
Part 74 - Being Parents
Part 75 - True Feelings
Part 76 - Trapped
Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino
Part 78 - Punished
Part 79 - New Things
Part 80 - Face Troubles
Part 81 - The Valentinos
Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things
Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge
Part 84 - Mother's Fury
Part 85 - Realization
Part 86 - I Love You Honey
Part 87 - His Way Of Loving
Part 88 - His Way To Punish
Part 89 - Her Style To Confront
Part 90 - FaceOff
Part 91 - Retaliation
Part 92 - Live With Results
Part 93 - Who's Chris
Part 94 - Her Reasons
Part 95 - Let It Out
Part 96 - Come Clean
Part 97 - The Betrayal
Part 98 - Reunite
Part 99 - Marshalls
Part 100 - All Together
Part 101 - Baby Marshall
Part 102 - Stories
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 41 - Reality Check

16.4K 737 235
By SheHatesMee

Part 41

MAYA'S ROOM
THIRD PERSON POV

" Are you even serious right now Gracy..?? Why will you even think that I'll fall in love with Nicholas..!?

Wait there only Gracy... If you're thinking that just because lately we've both been acting like crazy in each other's presence, that I'm falling for him, then let me tell you that you're very wrong.

You very well know that I did all of that just to irritate and trouble him for the misguiding me about what happened the night I got drunk.

I do accept that yesss, Nicholas's presence do affect me and my body.. I mean that man is hot, who will not be affected by his presence but that doesn't mean anything more. Being physically attracted to each other and being in love with each other is two completely different things..

Just because of the last few days we've grown comfortable to each other's presence, no... In fact we've just learnt to accept each other in our daily lives, but that still doesn't mean much..!! It doesn't change the fact that we're just partners who have made a deal. To keep our family business together in the eyes of our parents but personally the only reason why we're still together is our brothers. In this 2 and half of our marriage, the only persons who have grown closer to us are our brothers.

Yesss, I accept that with time I've grown to like his presence but not love him. There's a very big difference between liking someone and loving someone. Many people think that it's the same but it's definitely not. Liking is temporary, for a while only... But loving someone... Being in love with someone... That is for the long run.. A promise forever.

And clearly Nicholas and I don't share a 'forever type' of bonding. Like he says we're just stuck and compelled to be with each other. The base of our marriage is itself very weak. Even though at the start, I was ready to accept him and give this wedding a chance no matter how we ended up together, but Nicholas never ever thought like that once.

Yes, I want to fall in love. Make that person the center of my world, be the same for him, make him part of my priorities, be part of his priorities, be happy with him.. Be safe with him.. Have kids.. Live with him, experience love, care, concern, comfort and bliss with him. And from time to time agree and fight with him as well. I still want that person. But Nicholas... He just isn't the one..
He may be part of my world, but me....
I don't even exist in his...

And the day I learnt about Nilda, even I kind of stopped trying as I literally had no reason to hold him back with me forcefully.

Each time Nilda comes in front of me, all I can think of is what kind of intimate relationship she has with the man I am married to. And that disgusts me. She is the woman whom Nicholas Valentino sleeps with, kisses, roams along publicly, and that is something that I just can't let go of. No matter how much complicated Nicholas and my relationship is, I don't like seeing him like with Nilda or any other woman whilst he's married to me. At that point Nicholas' behavior makes me feel as if I am some useless piece of furniture just kept here for decoration purpose that will be disposed once it's no longer needed.

Moreover to fall in love, a relationship needs to have respect, care, concern, co-operation and most importantly trust..!! I may have some of these for Nicholas but I really don't feel that Nicholas has any of these for me.
And trust..!!
You out of all know very well how much Nicholas trusts me..!!
He will literally trust and believe anything that he hears about me from others but he will never try to clarify that with me even once.

Frankly speaking Gracy I'm not even sure that I will be here as his wife by the end of this year.
And you want me to fall for such a man..??
Well no Gracy.. I may be an emotional fool but I am not stupid. I'm not stupid enough to fall in love with a man like Nicholas who stepped over his limits many times.

Falling in love with NICHOLAS VALENTINO is out of question. That will be just a mistake. "

" Why...???
You're scared that if you fall for him, then he may end up hurting you the way your Maa suffered after she left..?? "
Is what Gracy asks her.

" No... I'm not really scared of being hurt by him.
I'm scared thinking that what if I fall in love with him, while he just turns out to be completely like his father..!!
I'm scared of seeing him the way his father wants him to be. The heartless, cruel, merciless monster that his father has been trying to turn him in ever since he was a child.

Since the time I've learnt about all what happened to his poor mother, the way she was being forced and tortured by his father, it has been even more difficult for me to accept all what Nicholas has been exposed to.

Nicholas may act as an asshole most of the time but I also know that deep down he isn't as bad as he likes to portray himself in front of everyone.

Maybe that's the reason why he thinks it's normal to get so angry and violent when things don't go his way. Maybe that's why he thought that he was right in the past when he behaved like that with me.

Moreover it's not like I'll fall for him and he'll be there waiting for me happily. And then we'll have a happily ever after.. That happens only in stories..

He made it very clear from Day One that I am nothing and no one for him. Hence all of this is just unnecessary till he doesn't try to change his mindset or he doesn't learn to trust me.

Falling in love with a man like Nicholas demands a lot of patience and courage. I may be patient enough even to try and help him change but I don't think that I have that kind of courage to love him. "
Maya voices out her real feelings about the man she's married to.

Thinking about all what Maya just said, Gracy and Nicholas were both quite taken back as they had both thought that Maya was starting to get comfortable with being Nicholas' wife, however Maya had just proved them both wrong. Well after all what Maya had to go through because of Nicholas' behavior and inability of trusting her, this kind of reaction from Maya was very normal yet they both had thought that maybe there was a small chance that she had started liking the man who happens to be her husband.

" Maybe if his mother would have been here, the entire story would have been different.. Maybe Nicholas would have been been a completely different person.. Maybe the man whom Roma Clarke would have brought up with love and care would have been someone whom I would have loved being around of, I would have been fond of..!! "
Maya says all of sudden again grabbing the entire focus of her husband and best friend.

Different..??
What does she mean by different here??
Gracy thought, hence asked her ;
" What do you mean by that..?? "

" His mother wanted her sons to be the best version of her.. He wanted them to grow in a loving and caring way and get all the love and happiness they deserved. I'm very sure that if she would have still been here then maybe the circumstances under which Nicholas and I met would have also been different.
Maybe then Nicholas would not have been the ass that he is now but some amazing guy who would not have been hostile to approach. "
Maya tries to explain Gracy what she meant by her earlier words.

Unable to hear anything more, Nicholas just quietly leaves from there without letting the girls know of his presence and heads straight to his room with his headache now even more.

NICHOLAS ROOM
NICHOLAS POV

We're just partners who have made a deal.

And clearly Nicholas and I don't share a 'forever type' of bonding.

At the start, I was ready to accept him and give this wedding a chance no matter how we ended up together, but Nicholas never ever thought like that once.

Each time Nilda comes in front of me, all I can think of is what kind of intimate relationship she has with the man I am married to. And that disgusts me.

I'm not stupid enough to fall in love with a man like Nicholas.

Falling in love with NICHOLAS VALENTINO is out of question.

I'm scared of seeing him the way his father wants him to be.

Moreover it's not like I'll fall for him and he'll be there waiting for me happily.

All of this is just unnecessary till he doesn't try to change his mindset or he doesn't learn to trust me.

I don't think that I have the courage to love him.

It's been over an hour now that I've returned back to my room after hearing Maya and Gracy talk and Maya's words are just ringing continuously in a loop in my head as I clench my fist in anger.

But why am I angry about all this..?? Shouldn't I be happy about all this..?? Shouldn't I be happy about the fact that Maya has no romantic feelings for me..?? Isn't it exactly what I wanted from day one..!! To ensure that Maya stays away from me..!! And now that it's actually happening, why the f*cking hell am I getting so upset by it..??

Could it actually be that I want Maya to have romantic feelings for me..?? Could it be that I want Maya to be my wife instead of just a deal partner..?? I wanted her to have absolutely no hopes from me, but now I am the one who's unrealistic hopes are pinning on her..!!

" What the f*cking hell is wrong with me..??? "
I shout loud to myself as I grab nearby the flower vase and smash it on the floor as I watch it break into millions of pieces.

And within seconds I see my door opening and Maya, Gracy and Wesley running in clearly to see what's going on in here.

" Are you okay..?? What happened..!! "
Is what Maya says as she spots the broken vase and heads towards me to check on me.

I don't matter to her..
She doesn't care for me..
Then why is she even concerned about me right now..??

" Everything's fine.. Just leave.. I wanna be alone..!!! "
I say coldly as I remember her own words.

" Buttttttt...... "
Maya is about to start again but I cut her off as I shout even louder and in a more cold and strict way ;

" Just leave me alone Maya..!!! "

And which the high tone I used, Maya and Gracy left the room the very next moment while Wesley remained. Knowing that there's something going on in my head, he waited for the girls to go away and then he asked me in a very calm and quiet way ;

" What happened Nick..?? "

" I really don't want to talk about it Wesss. At least not now... I'm not in a good mood right now..!! "
I reply truthfully not willing to deteriorate my mood even more.

" Okay I won't force you.. But just know that if you need any advice regarding Maya, then I'm always here to help you out with it..!!! I know how your track record is with women.. Especially with Maya..!! "
Wesley says confidently shocking me.

Hearing his words, I ask to confirm as to how he knows that I'm worked up because of my wife;
" How can you be so sure that I'm worked up because of Maya. It can also be work related as well.!
Maya is not that important that I'll stress myself out over her..!! "

" Really Nick....!?!? How long are you to play that I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAYA card..!? Like dude wake up, I'm not as blind as you think.

Moreover if it would have been something related to our work, you would have been getting angry on me and the others instead of blaming yourself..!!

Plus ever since you'll lied to Maya and she's learnt the truth, you're being extremely careful and nice to her. But today you literally screamed on her.!! "
Wes says making me realize how much that woman's arrival has brought changes in me.

" She was talking to Gracy.. I overheard their conversation. Maya said that she has no feelings for me..!! "
I finally blunt out the truth that has been troubling me in front of Wesley.

" C'mon Nick, don't tell me that you were seriously expecting her to feel for you after all that transpired between you two..!! "

Wesley says as I look at him with a straight face not knowing how to answer him on that one. And as if reading my exact thought from my face, Wesley adds on with a completely baffled expression after some time ;

" Seriously Nick...????

How can you even expect something like that..?? you know what.. Lemme give you a reality check dear Nicholas..!!!

Since the day you've married that woman, you've been an absolute d*ck to her..!! you've never trusted her, you've always misunderstood her, you've also raised hands on her, you've threatened her and done soo much more..

You had that Nilda.. your girlfriend living in the same place as your wife.. Did you even think how would she must be feeling seeing your mistress in front of in her own house..??

Frankly speaking I'm very surprised as to how Maya managed to stay here and put on with you and your drama in these past 2-3 months..!!!

And on top of that you have the bloody nerve to even say that you're feeling bad after knowing she doesn't has feeling for you..!!!

Nick...

You give me one .. Just one tiny-miny reason for her to forget love.. to even like you..!!! "

As Wesley finishes talking, he looks at me awaiting for my reply whilst I go in flashback ever since I married Maya trying to find at least one single moment that I can use as example to defend my side but adding to my woes, I cant find a single one but the moments when I behaved badly with Maya comes in front of my eyes.

" Exactly what I guess...

Not a single one..!!

You know what..

You should be thanking your stars that Maya is still with you..!! "

Wesley says making me aware of the mess that I've brought in Maya and my lives.

" I've got the message Wess.. you can go..!! "

I say having nothing else to refute to him and try to get him out of my room as soon as I can.

Knowing what I'm hinting at, Wesley starts to walk out and as he reaches the door, he turns back and talks again ;

" By the way, just getting the message isn't going to do much, you need to act on it as well..!! "

" I said I got the message Wesley..!!!

Anyways where's Roman..?? I haven't seen him at all after lunch..!! "

" It's Friday Nick..

You are the one who told him to pick Bunny and bring him home for the weekend as you are busy with the office work and Maya will be with the NGO's preparations for Valentine's day..!! Did you forget this as well now..?? They'll be here any time now..!! "

Wesley says as he leaves me alone to deal with my confused state of mind.

You're a d*ck Nick..

Just accept it...

And Maya does not feel for you..!!!

Accept that as well...

SOME TIME LATER
THIRD PERSON POV

Despite the fact that Maya's earlier conversation with Gracy kept bothering Nicholas from time to time that evening and night, the latter didn't let anyone else know about it and tried to keep his focus and mind on Roman and Bunny as he ignored his wife. Maya on the other hand was very excited as always to see Brian after a fortnight and didn't notice the change in Nicholas' behavior when around her.

Except these two small things they all spent a great time together which they only get to do when Brian comes back from his school to spend the weekend with his family. They all had a great time that night. As always, Maya, Brian and Nicholas slept in the same room, Roman retired to his own after watching some cartoon with the little guy while Gracy returned to her own apartment after dinner.

THE NEXT DAY
IN THE MORNING
THIRD PERSON POV

In the Valentino Villa, it was a very calm and peaceful morning. Nicholas and Brian woke up together in the little boy's room with Maya nowhere to be seen when Roman crashed in the room to join them in bed. After a very long time, Nicholas and Roman have experienced such calmness and peace along with the little Bunny which kind of reminded them of the very little time that they had spent with their mother. The boys took their time to get out of bed and then have breakfast as the Valentino brothers had taken the day off as Maya had to go to the orphanage as she had been informed of some changes in the plans the previous night. Though she proposed to take Brian with her, Roman told to not worry about the latter as he and Nick would take care of him while she could go and do her work.

After having spent most of the morning with the boys, eating, talking and playing games, by the time it was lunch time Brian felt a little bored and started missing his sisters as none of the Valentino Brothers had any idea as to what to do and how one takes care and keeps a 5 year old busy when his mother is away. When he said the same to the boys, Nicholas proposed to pay the girls a visit and take for them out for lunch to please Brian.

On the other hand, with a change in the venue of the event from the NGO to a hotel, all the preparations had to be redone and with the help of the workers and volunteers' most of the preparations were almost done by noon.

THE HOTEL VENUE
AROUND NOON
THIRD PERSON POV

After reaching the NGO, Nicholas learnt about the girls being at the hotel and preparing there hence he went there along with the boys to catch up the girls and take them out for lunch. The girls on the other side were still very unaware of the boys coming to get them, hence they remained busy preparing.

By the time that the boys entered the hotel, they were informed that the NGO was allocated the entire area of the last floor for their event, making the boys head there now.

As the elevator opened, the boys walked in there as instructed by the receptionist and enter the area where they found a few familiar faces from the girls' workplace. Despite knowing that they are the center of attraction since they've entered that room, the boys walked around ignoring them all. The workers specially the female ones there already had many questions about why the most eligible bachelor there had soo much of interest in a normal girl like Maya who in their eyes was a single mother. Moreover seeing Nicholas being soo comfortable with an introvert kid like Brian made them even more suspicious about their relationship. Some even thought that maybe Nicholas is actually Brian's father but knowing Maya, they all knew no matter how much they tried to ask her on this, Maya would not say anything regarding this topic. Moreover with Gracy always being around Maya like her shadow, they wouldn't even get the slightest chance to talk to her on this matter. The only way left available for them to know anything was that if Maya or Nicholas themselves do say anything about their equation.

Right now Nicholas, Roman and Brian stood in front of the stage onto which Maya and Luke were dancing on a romantic song. After having convinced Maya to agree for this dance after a lot of nagging, Luke felt extremely good of himself and now while dancing when he saw Nicholas walk in, he felt as if he finally got the opportunity to show off his closeness which he thought he had with Maya. So he deliberately pulled Maya closer with his hand on her waist. Already Maya was mentally tired of having to do her small act with Nicholas, and since the morning Luke have been nagging her to practice with him, as his dance partner could not come due to some personal reasons, hence to stop him from irritating her, Maya finally agreed to dance for a single time unaware that seconds later her husband and brothers came there.

SAME DAY
THE NIGHT
VALENTINO VILLA
NICHOLAS POV

" Spill it out..!!!! Spill it out right now..!!! "

I look at Maya who shouts at Bunny in a very angry way after I made him a piece of the pie that I had baked after we returned home to keep myself busy after witnessing how busy my wife was in her work.

As Bunny spills it out, Maya continues talking with Bunny as I look at her feeling myself getting angrier by each passing second.

" Go wash your mouth and brush your teeth right now..!!! "

I see the little guy looking at Maya all scared by her reaction and rushing to the nearby room along with Emma who helps him while Maya turns back at me and at that very instant, I grab her by the shoulders and shoot at her unable to hold back myself any longer ;

" What the bloody is wrong with you..?? On one side you say I should try to change myself, bond more with the boys and be more responsible with my behavior. And on the other side when I'm trying to do it, you are acting like a bitch..!! Do you even know how much time and effort I had put in preparing that pie especially for the boys while you were away busy with your so-called work..!! "

Shaking her head in a no, Maya tries to say ;

" No Nicholas.... I didn't do that purposely...!!! It's just that...!!! "

" Ooo stop it Maya... Don't do that drama..!! I know you're purposely doing it because you don't want me and Bunny to bond more because you wanna get rid of me..!! "

I say stopping Maya from giving any more fake excuses.

Done.

So how was this part!?

So Maya likes Nick but does love him yet..
While Nick is completely confused with himself and his entangled feelings.
He isn't really happy that Maya doesn't feel for him..
Though at first he didn't react loud but by the end, his frustration is coming out.
What do you think it's going to be like..??
What do you think about it..?

What do you think is going to happen..??!

What's your take.?
And many more details you liked or disliked.!?

What do you people think?

Stay safe everyone.

Thank everyone for your time and I'm always looking forward for your response.

Don't forget to tell me what you think of this and do leave any suggestions.
Thank you all for the heartwhelming response.
I'll see you guys hopefully soon with the next part.

Thanks once again.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME, PATIENCE, LOVE AND CONCERN.
MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Lots of Love
SheHatesMee
❤️

Do comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
404K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
1.2M 57.7K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
454K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...