𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒘 {Noz...

Door AINE_ROZZIEEE

A scholar from a well known Family was ordered to come back to Clover Kingdom. A surprise awaits her when she... Meer

CHAPTER 1 - It's Been So Long
CHAPTER 2 - Being a Silva
CHAPTER 3 - Fueggy!
CHAPTER 4 - Outburst
CHAPTER 5 - Breached Walls
CHAPTER 6 - Make it Real
CHAPTER 7 - Solid Silva
CHAPTER 8 - Mission
CHAPTER 9 - Stone
CHAPTER 10 - Merits Conference
CHAPTER 11 - It's off
CHAPTER 13 - Detective
CHAPTER 14 - Be my Partner
CHAPTER 15 - A Piece of Truth
CHAPTER 16 - You didn't
CHAPTER 17 - You Idiot
CHAPTER 18 - Argument
CHAPTER 19 - Heart Kingdom
CHAPTER 20 - Back to you
CHAPTER 21 - The Base
CHAPTER 22 - Star Festival
CHAPTER 23 - Say the Demon's Name
CHAPTER 24 - Royal Knights
CHAPTER 25 - The Knight Who Sees All
CHAPTER 26 - An Elf
CHAPTER 27 - Losing Yourself
CHAPTER 28 - Out Planned
CHAPTER 29 - You're here
IMPORTANT!

CHAPTER 12 - Noelle's infatuation

3.1K 143 37
Door AINE_ROZZIEEE

You decided to visit the Crimson Lion's captain as you opened the door to reveal his sleeping form. You wished for him to wake up soon as an apology for not bring there.

"I know this will help you but in my condition it's very risky..." You spoke.

"But I can't let you die just yet" you placed your hands above your chest where the heart should be.

"Siren's heart.." you whispered as this spell let's you transfer your own life source to the person you want to transfer it to. You sung your little song as his sweating tensed body in pain gradually calmed down.

You felt light headed but this didn't matter since he was also your childhood friend aswell as Nozel's rival. You knew Nozel wasn't going to accept his death easily.

You stood up quietly and walked away as the other members of the Crimson Lion's went to check up on their captain. You nodded your head solemnly as an apology for your intrusion.

"Is it just me or does captain look better than before?" Leopold took notice of this aswell and thought it might be your doing.

"Lady (Y/n) must've helped brother recover, I must thank her someday!" He pumped his fist and looked back at his brother.

You walked on the empty halls feeling your figure become more fragile and you hated it. "I must be strong till the very end" you whispered to no on in particular.

"But before that, I need to atleast visit Noelle" you said as you made your way towards the most obnoxious squad as they say.

•••

"Lady (Y/n)?" Noelle asked you as you stood infront of the Black Bull's base. You waved your hand as a hello and Asta peaked from behind Noelle.

"Ah! You're the lady who was targeted!" Asta shouted as Noelle hit him in the head. "Be more polite bakasta!"  You chuckled at their little interaction.

"I'm very sorry Lady (Y/n)..." Noelle excused as you smiled graciously.

"That's alright, Noelle. I presume that Asta was just shock from my sudden appearance" you said as she looked down.

"No... I'm sorry about... The engagement" she said with sad eyes.

"Oh... That's quite alright. It's both of our decisions anyways" you replied which made her look at you directly in the eyes. You were a great liar so she couldn't detect any sadness off of you. The only one who can tell is Nozel himself.

"Come inside, please" she offered as you took the offer. You noticed the members and they were quite eccentric and different. You already like the atmosphere they gave you.

"Ahhh! Who's this? Is she strong? Can I fight her?" A blonde boy with a smile said as the fiery man who has a baseball bat keep on attempting to hit him.

"This is Lady (Y/n), be more proper!" She scolded as you bowed down slightly in respect. You saw a small lady offering you food so you took it and ate it.

"Ah! It's delicious!" You said as she brightened up. "Thankyou Laaa!" You heartily laughed at her adorableness.

"Eh? What's going on here be quiet, I was taking a shit and I needed to concentrate you little—" he cut himself off as he spotted you.

"Huh? It's the Icy's little singing birdy" Yami pointed at you which you smiled at for formality.

"Good day Captain Yami" you said.

"Why are you at the Black Bulls? Shouldn't you be sipping your fancy tea and twirl your dress in the Silver Eagles?" He said as you felt like you were being mocked.

"Is that really how you see a woman, Captain Yami?" You asked in sweetly pissed off voice. You hated when people judge others by their genders, race, and even status.

"Technically yes" he replied nonchalantly but you know best to not fight with a Captain of a squad so you decided to drop the subject.

"Anyways, mind if I join Noelle for today?" You asked which he rubbed his head. "Yeah, but they have a mission" he replied.

"Great, I appreciate the hospitality, Captain Yami" you thanked as you went to face Noelle.

"Are you sure you want to go on a lowly mission Lady (Y/n)?" The silver haired girl asked you which you nodded at.

"Well we're just going to round up some boars..." She continued.

"It's great for practice, ya'know? Is Asta coming along? You both are on the same rank for now" you said which she looked away at and nodded. You noticed a slight tint of red on her cheek.

'oh..?' you thought with an intrigued manner.

"Shall we go then?" You asked them as they nodded. All of you went outside and the two stared at you as you blinked confused.

"What is it?" You asked.

"None of us can ride a broom" Noelle said in shame as Asta nodded in a rigours manner.

"I can give you a ride but I'm afraid I can only accommodate one person" you announced which Asta thought at.

"Ah! I can just run bellow you! It's also training right?" The loud boy asked as you nodded while summoning your broom.

"It's settled then!" He started to run as you followed suit. Noelle was gripping you on the waist and was intently looking at Asta.

"So, I didn't know that you liked Asta" you started off which she jerked at. She grew red and you could almost imagine smoke coming off of her head.

"I don't like that B-Bakasta!" She stuttered and you laughed.

"Already giving him a nickname, I see" you teased further which led her almost explode in her tsundere nature.

"I guess it runs in the family" you whispered which Noelle heard. You looked bellow you and didn't see the enthusiastic boy anymore.

"Noelle..." You informed which she nodded at.

"Let's go!" She shouted and you obliged to go down. The dense trees were making it hard to spot the boy and you can't sense his mana since he's practically deprived from magic.

"Asta!" Noelle shouted as you felt presence of a hoard of boars.

"Noelle be careful, I sense the boars nearby" you informed the female. You decided to activate your magic and sing a lullaby to let the boars fall in deep slumber.

"I'm guessing that Asta is also caught up on the boars. If we find the boars, there's a high chance we find Asta" you deducted from reasoning.

After a few walks, you saw the boars sleeping just as planned and frankly, you also see a certain ash haired boy sleeping aswell. You chuckled nervously ss he was not supposed to be affected by it.

"BAKASTA! WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE— NOT THAT I CARE— IT'S JUST THAT YOU MIGHT HINDER LADY (Y/N)!" Noelle shouted which made you react quickly as to form an aurora shield around them.

"Noelle! Are you both alright!?" You said loudly in concern as they got attacked by the boars. Asta finally woke up and decided to nullify the boars with your help.

"That's that! That's easier than expected!" Asta said in conclusion as you looked at the shaking Noelle with her head low. You went to her and patted her shoulder.

"I did nothing to help again..." She whispered as you furrowed your eyebrows. Asta went ahead and carried the boars as he ran.

"Sometimes it's best to spectate and figure out your role in the future. This is only a fragment of what you're supposed to be because soon, the spotlight will shine on you" you said and smiled gently.

"T-thankyou lady (Y/n)" she said with all sincerity as you patted her head and gestured her to ride on the broom.

"But still, you need to be more open about your emotions" you said.

"You like Asta, don't you?" You teased again as she playfully punched your back.

"You remind me of Nozel" you pointed out as she waited for your whole statement.

"Nozel never was open about what he feels so he tends to express it in a wrong way. I know he loves you dearly" you told the young woman behind you.

"Lady (Y/n)... Do you love my brother?" Noelle asked.

"With all my heart" you replied.

"Then why did you both insist on cancelling the engagement?" She asked.

"Because of the same fate as your mother" you replied which made her stop her breath. She didn't inquire any further but she's interested in what you said.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

80.3K 4.6K 67
The world of Winx is a fantasy land where the impossible happens. What if Daphne had a twin brother the same age as her and a battle took place where...
2.9K 141 7
Will an special agent of FBI is immediately smitten with a substitute teacher Doctor Hannnibal Lecter and tries to woo him . (Hannibal is not a seria...
78.2K 850 19
You were always a big fan of Total Drama and have never missed an episode. After hearing about a contest to select someone for a new season you signe...
431K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...