Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I

136 9 3
By adellights

Everything went by so fast like the speed of lightning. 

I watched Christopher playing basketball with his relatives and friends when we first dated each other but back then it was not genuine because Chris was doing it for a prize, a backstage pass from my best friend. That was why he agreed to date me, it was a one-sided love but who would've known that he slowly developed feelings for me. 

Looking back at it now, things changed. 

When I exchanged vows with Felix in front of the altar, I thought everything I had with Christopher vanished into thin air. I thought we will never see each other anymore, I thought we will forget about our memories and move on with our lives so casually cruel the fact that it hurts so bad knowing I will lose the man I love forever. 

I changed so much after I met him and get to know him. I am aware that love, relationship and keeping the man I love so much is not an easy job. There were a lot of challenges for me to face and deal with. I was going to give up on him but I guess destiny and faith is real. 

.....

"Babe do you want some Nachos?" Chris asked me and I smiled with a nod. He ordered two nachos for us. I looked at the smudge on his cheek and I couldn't help but to giggle. He raised a brow at me, "What?" He asked. 

I covered my lips with my hand, "You have some ketchup on your cheek but I think you should keep it there." 

How can someone be so handsome, cute and even smells good all the time. 

He rolled his eyes at me then wiped it off using a napkin. He is the most adorable man I have ever seen in my entire life and I would do anything to protect and love him because call it equality. I think women should protect their men too. 

After we finished our nachos, he helped me to carry my small luggage all the way to our gate. 

"Chris this is the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. Just to get to be with you means a lot to me." I smiled and he pecked my lips. He didn't say anything because I could sense that he was nervous with our flight. 

He got a job offer in Perth, Australia and I will find a job when I got there. I stared at the simple sparkling silver ring that I wear on my ring finger and I feel like my life is accomplished and complete when I am with him. 

He placed this ring on my ring finger and it made me feel so happy that I get to spend all my life with the man I truly love. 

I can't wait to live my life with this man and I am excited for our next chapters. We have been through a lot but we are still together because nothing can stop love. Honestly, I don't want to live without him.  

Hence, my parents know about my plans and where I am going but they couldn't do anything about it because I gave up being the Jenz so called perfect daughter. I was never happy with the title and the position that I had in New York city. 

My older sister supported my decisions and take over my place. She told me that she will visit Australia one day just to check on me and my parents? I don't even know but they have been silence since I made that decision. 

Hence, I am focusing on my own happiness and I am going to do whatever I want with my life because I have the control over it, not my parents and definitely not anyone. 

.....

We arrived in Perth, Australia and his mother approached us at the airport. I was shocked, "I thought your mom is in Ecuador?" I asked him and he smirked. "My mom arrived here two days ago because she was planning the wedding ceremony for us." He said and I blushed real hard. I felt my cheeks burning and I wanted to hide so bad because it was embarrassing. 

That was so sweet of him and I never thought his mother would be so excited for our marriage.

His mother is absolutely a stunning woman, she looks so young and youthful for her age. I saw Chris hugged her mom then planted a soft kiss on her forehead that made my heart softened. Who would've thought a man like who has so many tattoos on his skin have such a kind heart when it comes to loving his mother. 

We were inside the car on our way to our cute little house in Perth, Australia. This country is obviously so beautiful, simplicity and breathtaking. I just realized that home isn't a place but a person, it doesn't matter where I am because as long as Christopher is with me. I feel happy, safe and complete. 

He held my thigh, "We will drop by at a restaurant to eat because I am super hungry." He said and I nodded. 

We had a good chit-chatting with his mother, she told me how Chris used to have crooked teeth and all kinds of things he did when he was a little kid. "The marriage ceremony will be three days from now, are you both ready for it?" His mom asked us and Chris showed us his huge grin. 

He patted my head like a little kid, "I have been waiting for her since day one, of course I am ready." He simply said and I awkwardly coughed because that was so cheesy and I got shy because the mother was with us. 

-----

Present day ...

I take a deep breath, I am in a white wedding gown. The makeup artist is doing my makeup and the hairstylist is trying her best to make me look my best for my own wedding day. Yes I am officially on my way to marry the man that I love since I first laid my eyes on him. 

At first it was a little crush because he is so cute but slowly it turns into something so precious to me and every single day I prayed that I will never lose him because that is how important he is to me.

This is the day that every woman who is in love with the man finally feels accomplished because they get to spend the rest of their lives with someone they have feelings for. I can't wait to start my new chapter of life with my husband Christopher Velez. 

My mother in law comes inside the room and she gives me a warm hug, "Are you ready, the car is here." She says and I smile. For sure I am so nervous, everything is beautiful but definitely nerve-wrecking. 

When I arrive at the church, I see him standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me. My heart beats so fast that I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't because it will ruin my makeup. 

I walk down the aisle and I can see the smile he has that could ease the pain I have all these years because I thought we will never have any chances of being together but here we are right now. He is so charming and handsome, he is like my own prince charming. He hold my hand and then we exchange vows to each other. 

Yes this sounds cringe and cliché but marrying the man I love, means everything to me. 

"I do."

"I do."

He kisses me on my lips and I can still feel butterflies in my stomach. "I love you." He says and I hug him, "I love you too."

Not gonna lie, it is still the same feeling I have since we first kissed. 

No is really here to witness our wedding ceremony, it's just the three of us. Me, my husband and my mother in law and somehow that is enough for me. 

Hence, this is everything that I wanted, not thousands of people watching me getting married with someone just for show, just for company's sake, just for reputation and image. I want my marriage to be a genuine love and affection. 

A simple small wedding ceremony with the love of my life. 

This is what I wanted and I can't believe that I finally got my dream that is to be with the man that I love. 

I realized that it takes a lot of challenges and obstacles but at the end we got through it all. We passed all of our challenges in life, love and the intimacy we have helped us to be strong. 

What I'm trying to say is love always have it's way. 

----

(Hello beautiful people, this is the part one of the final chapter, I have been busy recently because of school and work but I will update the next last chapter for this story then again I want to thank everyone who supports this story! I hope everyone is safe and healthy during this global pandemic. Please take care of yourself.

Te amo!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 695 59
Valerie Prescott is hot and beautiful. She can pull any guy she want's but lately she doesn't think about boys. She just experienced something that i...
524K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
579 27 17
David is a player. He loves to go out and he brings a different girl home almost every night and never lets himself fall for any of them. Elle is a f...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...