More

By YouDoNotMind

Amanda is a princess who is forced to get married, so she escaped. Or someone helped her? Of course, they fou... More

Prologue
First chapter
Second chapter
Third chapter
Fourth chapter
Fifth chapter
Sixth chapter
Seventh chapter
Eighth chapter
Ninth chapter
Tenth chapter
Eleventh chapter
Twelfth chapter
Thirteenth chapter
Fourteenth chapter
Fifteenth chapter
Sixteenth chapter
Seventeenth chapter
Eighteenth chapter
Nineteenth chapter
Twentieth chapter
Twenty-first chapter
Twenty-third chapter
HAKUNA Help
Twenty-fourth chapter
Twenty-fifty chapter
Twenty-sixth chapter
Twenty-seventh chapter
Twenty-eighth chapter
Twenty-ninth chapter
Thirtieth chapter
Thirty-first chapter
Thirty-second chapter
Thirty-third chapter
Thirty-fourth chapter
Epilogue
Thank you note
More 2!

Twenty-second chapter

86 8 1
By YouDoNotMind

From then on, I stayed in the living room and went out when I was really feeling hungry. Luckily or unluckily Liz wasn't here. After I ate the breakfast, I went to the stairs to check her. I opened her door.

"Did you eat?" She sat on the bed and nodded without looking at me. "Well, I go." She nodded again. I walked back and went to learn.

I went up every hour to check her. Luckily, Liz had nothing wrong. The second time when I went to her room, she said I am annoying, but I just shrugged.

The five o'clock came sooner than I thought. I've already noticed that Alex and Noel are disappearing from us and I was going back with Liz to the backstage.

"Thanks God!" The teacher said when he saw us. "Liz go change your clothes." Liz nodded and walked away.

"And I?" I asked.

"You can see them well from there." He pointed a place which was close to the curtain. I nodded and walked there.

I looked out from behind the curtain. There weren't many people yet because it was still about half past five. They became more and more in every minute. The scene has begun. A guy stepped on the stage nervously but overcame it. Everyone was pretty good. Liz was so beautiful in the red and white dress. Her dress was the most beautiful of them all. In the second pause the teacher looked at Liz anxiously who is stand near me.

"Aaron felt bad. Chase will be the new Romeo." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

"What?" She set off towards the locker rooms nervously.

The last scenes also began. Everything was fine until Chase stated that he wouldn't go out to kiss Liz.

"What? Don't talk nonsense!" The teacher said. Chase face was white. He ran suddenly into the restroom.

"Give my god that he won't be sick." The teacher muttered and walked after him.

I saw Liz on the other side. She looked nervous. She nervously walked back and forth. When she noticed I was watching her, she stopped and looked at me. We looked at each other from a distance with suffocated breath. The scene-designer guy touched her shoulder. She shook her head and looked up at him. Shock was reflected on her face.

"There is a trouble." The teacher reached me. He looked nervous. I almost fell because I want to know what Liz and the guy talk about.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Chase also sick. They both ate some spoiled food. All our hopes are lost. I give up!" He sat down on the chair sadly. I looked through where Liz stood. She was already sitting on a chair there and buried her head in the palm of her hands. I bit my lip.

"Isn't there other solution?" I asked without looking at him.

"If you know someone for whom the Romeo costume is good don't hold back." He sighed. "I wouldn't care anymore if that person will be a girl."

"A girl?" I turned to him.

"There are wigs here but surely no one will take on the role of a man." I looked in the opposite direction last time. Liz had already wiped her eyes.

"I'll do it." He raised his head. "I will be Romeo." I said convincingly.

"Really?" He stood up quickly and touched my shoulders excitedly.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you know the dialogue?" I smiled.

"Of course. This is my favorite short story." He grinned broadly.

"Tell it to Liz." He looked at the guy. "The performance continues." He shouted. The guy looked at him weirdly.

"Ok." The guy shrugged and walked back.

"I don't want her to know it was me." I said despairingly.

"Alright. Emily!" He shouted. A girl with short blond hair which had a blue bottom walked to us. "Tell Chase to take off his dress as fast as he can, and you put it on the chair near the girl bathroom." He said quickly. Emily frowned.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm Ok. Don't deal with me! Hurry!" He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her towards the locker room.

"Hey! I can go on my own!" She said angrily and hurried away.

"Go into the bathroom and wait there." I nodded. After about ten minutes someone knocked on the door. I carefully opened the door. Being careful that no one sees me.

"Hurry!" He gave me the clothes and the wig. I changed clothes as fast as I could. The typical sweaty guy scent hit my nose.

"Disgusting." I shivered. "Why are you sweating so much?" I sighed. I tried to pick up the wig. Someone opened the door. I turned to her in fright.

"Wow! Are you the new Romeo?" Emily asked.

"Shh! Don't tell anyone!" I whispered angrily. I turned back and try to put the wig correctly.

"Wait! This is not the way to do it." She appeared behind me and she took the wig out of my hand. She put the wig on the sink.

"Stay here! I'll be right back." She opened the door and walked out. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was red. I opened the faucet and let cold water into my hands and then washed my face a little.

"Don't be nervous! Everything will be fine!" Emily appeared behind me again and started to comb my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"I comb your hair and then braid it quickly so we can put the wig on it more easily. Believe me! This is not the first time I have done this." She said.

She quickly did what she said, and I looked myself in the mirror.

"Do I wipe my makeup?" I asked.

"Turned to me." She said. "Whoa!" She looked at me in amazement.

"I look bad?" I asked shyly.

"Are you kidding me? You look perfect. You are look better than the other guys." She said.

"Should I thank you for that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I mean, you don't really look like a girl. You look like Bakugou." I frowned.

"Who?" I asked.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. Can I take a picture of you?" She asked with a smile.

"About me? Why?" I asked.

"I like BNH. Please!" She pleaded and looked like a puppy with her big brown eyes. I sighed.

"Alright. Just one picture." I looked at her seriously.

"Ok." She said happily. She pulled out her phone quickly. "Now. Pose." She said. I frowned.

"Stand like this." She showed me how I need to pose. I did and she took the picture.

"Thank you." She said but she looked at the picture. There was an unscratchable smile on her face. "Go and save the day!" She said and walked out. As she looked at the picture, she almost went to the door but looked up at the last minute. I smiled and shook my head. Lastly, I checked myself in the mirror. I have no idea why she didn't tell me to take off my makeup, but it seems she got better at it and I didn't argue with her. I walked back. When the teacher saw me, he shocked and opened his mouth.

"If you won't close your mouth a fly will fly in." Emily said with a smile on her face.

"You look amazing Amanda." The teacher said in amazement.

"Romeo." I said. Luckily, no one was near here. "Please don't tell anyone that!" I turned to Emily.

"There is a padlock on my mouth." She said. I nodded. "Good luck!" She said with a smile and walked away.

"Did you really think about that?" The teacher asked. I nodded.

"Fantastic. At the end of the kiss, you will have fifteen seconds to go to the bathroom. You will change your clothes and come back here. All clear?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Don't worry! Everything will be fine. I will speak into the microphone while I stand here." He said.

"Why?" I frowned.

"You know you have a pretty girly voice. Can you speak in a deeper voice?"

"Is it good?" I tried.

"Let it. Your voice will go away. Trust me! You just have to move your mouth as if you were talking. Are you ready?" I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Go." He said.

The scene went smoothly though the guy who made Paris looked at me a little strangely when I said the dialogue that is the teacher. He looked behind me. I think the teacher signaled him to continue the dialogue. In the end I walked there to Liz, who laid on a rolling bed. Around her were candles and artificial roses. Some petals could also be found on her bed.

"Because of you, my love." I said soundlessly. I leaned towards the bed, took the little yellow bottle, which was next to her, and drank the water that was inside. I dropped the bottle on the floor and leaned over her lips. Originally Romeo has to kiss Julia for two seconds and then the last scene comes. As I leaned on her lips and kissed her for a little time the lights went out. I wanted to bend over, but she grabbed my neck and kissed me in the dark. She smoothed her tongue against my lips, and I opened it. I heard a loud cough and gently pushed myself away from her.

"You are so familiar." She said but she is gasping for air. "Who are you?" She asked. This was the moment when I ran away as fast as I could. I heard the lights turned on, but I just focused on getting to the bathroom as soon as possible. I quickly took off my wig and changed the clothes.

"What should I do with it now?" I whispered nervously and looked desperately at the things taken off. Someone opened the door and I turned to her frightened.

"Don't scare at me!" I growled at Emily.

"Sorry!" She raised her hands. A large black bag was in her hands. She walked over to things and put them in it. "It's done! You were good. Although, it was funny enough that Victor spoke instead of you. If you had seen the audience." She laughed.

Someone opened the door. Liz appeared in a doorway. She looked at Emily and after at me and she frowned. I looked down on the floor. I heard steps and Liz went in one of the toilets. I felt Emily reach behind my back and do something. She started combing my hair with her hands. Damn! I forget my hair. At that moment when we were ready with my hair Liz stepped out to the toilet and started washing her hands at the faucet. Before she went out, she turned to me.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked weirdly while she was looking in my eyes.

"I go." I said but I turned back in a doorway quickly and whispered a thank you to Emily, who just nodded with a smile on her face.

Next to the teacher was some performer and Liz stand by next to them. When the teacher looked at me, he smiled and turned to the scene. When the scene end, they went to the stage and bowed. I couldn't disregard that Liz by constantly was looking for someone with her gaze. They came back and headed for the dressing rooms. I sat down the chair and waited for Liz. Did she realize it was me? She showed up about ten minutes later and I followed her down the stairs to meet Alex and Noel.

"You were good." Noel walked over to Liz and hugged her.

"Thank you!" She said and she put her hand on his head.

"Well done!" Alex said. Liz didn't say anything just looked at me waiting for my reply, but I just smiled broadly. She smiled faintly and caught her head.

"Why were there three different Romeo?" Noel asked.

"Aaron and Chase felt bad." I said.

"Who was the third?" He asked. I shrugged and didn't say anything.

"Didn't you see his face?" Liz asked from me. I shook my head. She sighed and looked at the people. It made me smile but she couldn't see.

We walked out of the building, but before we reached the car someone behind us exclaimed.

"Hey! Wait!" I heard James's voice and I turned curiously. "Don't you even wait for us to congratulate to the protagonist?" Next to him appeared two children around the age of six. Liz and Noel bent down to them and hugged them.

"Why didn't you say you will come?" Alex asked.

"I intended it as a surprise. It's not just three of us here." Alex frowned. A woman and an elderly lady appeared behind them, immersed in the conversation.

"Hi Liz. Well done!" The woman said with a smile.

"Thanks!" She said while they hugged each other and after they hugged each other with an elderly woman.

"You were the best!" The lady said and suddenly looked at me and frowned. She walked in front of me. She was pale.

"Amanda?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"Yes?" I asked weirdly.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it's you." She hugged me but I just stood in amazement and wondered where I should know her. I looked at the others. Alex and James looked at each other in shock. The others looked at us questioningly. "You grew so big." She leaned away from me, grabbed my shoulders, and looked at me better.

"Excuse me! Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh honey. I'm your grandmother. Didn't Alex mention it?" She looked at him. He looked scared.

"Wait a minute! If you are her grandmother..." Liz started and pointed at the lady. "Well, you..." She pointed at Alex and he nodded. She opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

"Amanda." Alex looked at me and took a deep breath. "I'm your father."

---------------------------------

Hi. I hope everyone is fine and wears the mask.  If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote or write a comment. Thanks! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 34.2K 28
Princess Charlene was having a normal day at the castle when hell let loose. The enemy kingdom decided to attack and kill the royal family but what h...
1K 41 15
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...
4.5K 270 28
King Rodor of Nemeth adopts the two fae children found in his land. Young Kal and Kara grow up in his court as members of his family, along with his...
1.6K 25 10
Danielle and Molly cross paths once again, only this time, Danielle is the one getting married and Molly is her bridesmaid. Will their secret remain...