Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3

2.8K 49 64
By FadedPhantomz

Author: Ladies and Gentlemen I am back with a new chapter of Deliver hope! I've been getting so many notifications and see people liking the story and it made me want to write this chapter.

Update: some changes were made to fit the replicant remakes story line and some dialogue changes and even added a bonus scene at the end.

I may be wrong but the next chapter Code Red may be published after this because I don't think it needs much changing.

________________________________

Jackass: "congratulations you humans made the author actually come back!"

author: "Anyway....I started working on my Pc and trying to upgrade it which is why i been busy. Most of my school work is now done and all i got is minor stuff to deal with so Ill be back working on new chapters again.

Jackass: "By the way author Yang blew up your xbox and ps4 again.

Author: "Oh come on not again!"

The author runs out.

Jackass: "Anyway folks see you around!"

____________________________________

Meanwhile during (Y/n)'s vacation....

Several soldiers are seen moving through the streets of Germany...

Radio: "Price I lost sight of Roach and Frost do you have any visual on them?"

Price: "Affirmative we just met caught up to them."

Radio: "Acknowledged however I still can't get in contact with Ghost and Sandman."

Price: (Tosses his cigarette away) "Last update on their where abouts they ran into some trouble with the machines while helping some android resistances. We are about to head out and go look for them."

Radio: "Copy that be careful out there old man city is crawling with machines and their numbers have been increasing lately."

Price: "Soap contact Nikolai and have him ready his plane and keep trying to reach them."

Radio: "Copy that."

End of communications.

Price: "Everyone got their suppressed rifles ready?"

Everyone nods their head.

Price: "Good we do this quiet the easier it will be now come on times wasting!"

They all ran off to Ghost and Sandman.

Meanwhile....

Human Marine: "Sgt. foley! Another wave is coming!"

Sgt. Foley: "Ramierz man that turret we need all the fire power we can get!

Ramierz: "On it!"

Sgt. Foley: "Sandman we got another wave of machines coming our way!"

Sandman: "Ghost focus on calling for reinforcements we will hold the area as long as we can!"

Ghost: "Copy I'll do what I can!"

Sandman: "Lets hope someone noticed something....."

Sgt. Foley: "Here they come!"

The machines charged at the marines and the two sides began fighting....

____________________________________

Your POV

Well...this was something i did not expect....I thought he came here to kill me or something...

Cortana: (yawns) "what's with all the noise? I'm trying to get some sleep..."

Cortana notices what's going on....

Cortana: "uhhh (Y/n)? Who is this? And why is he....crying on your leg?"

Y/n: "Its Eve...the humanoid machine.....as to why hes here crying on my leg....well i have no clue...."

Eve: "WAHHH!!!

Cortana: "Wait this is one of them?!"

Y/n: "Yup....Although I don't see Adam..."

Eve: (cries more) "Wahhh!!! Brother is a meanie!!"

Eve puts me in a hug that nearly crushes us.

Y/n: "W-W-What?! Hey let go!!!"

Cortana: "Well....I didn't see this coming...."

A few minutes later....

Eve cried on me for another few minutes and he kept telling me about how mean Adam was and no matter what I was probably screwed so I decided to hear him out and we are currently sitting on a roof.

Y/n: "So why are you here?"

Eve: (sighs) "I wanted to play with brother but all he does is read all day trying to study you humans and i got mad at him..."

Y/n: "I can see that...but doesn't answer why your here talking to me."

Eve: "Because your the only human I know of and I thought I could get answers from..."

Y/n: "Umm you do realize we are enemies right? I mean you did nearly kill me twice especially when you kept throwing me and Margaret around."

Eve: "Who is Margaret?'

Y/n: "You know the android that was with me when we fought you at the alien excavation site?"

Eve: "Ohhhhh...her....I forgot about her..."

Eve stays quiet for a few minutes...

Eve: (sighs) "Personally I don't care about this war....I just wanted to play with my brother and go around the world....but instead stupid brother is obsessed with you humans...."

Y/n: "Yeah...I'm not surprise about that..."

Eve: "So....what is it about you humans that make you so special?"

Y/n: "Personally Eve....I don't know...."

Eve: "Huh?"

I stand up.

Eve: "What do you mean? Your a human so you should know yourself!"

Y/n: "Eve like you and every other android here all we're doing is trying to survive...."

Eve: "But that's not enough! I want to know why my brother is so obsessed with your kind!"

Y/n: "You mean you don't know?"

Eve gave me a confused look.

Eve: "About what?"

Y/n: "Why we are in a war? Why there aren't many humans left?"

Eve: "N-No...I never thought about it...."

Y/n: "Well I don't know the details but from what I learned is that thousand's of years ago your creators came and waged war on humanity and it nearly lead to extinction for us."

Eve: "S-so....we are responsible for this?"

Y/n: (Looks at Eve) "W-Well....yes and no.....your creators are the one to blame...as for you and the machines...well....I don't know your only following your masters will....even though your kind has killed many androids and humans I personally can't bring myself to hate you..."

Cortana: "You really are to kind (Y/n) even to your enemies..."

Y/n: "Not my fault I was raised like this..."

Eve looked at me with a curious look then chuckles.

Eve: (chuckles) "You really are weird..."

Y/n: "H-huh?"

Cortana: "I mean he's not wrong there..."

Y/n: "I hate you Cortana...."

Cortana: (chuckles) "Love you too (Y/n)."

I sign and look at Eve and even though we are enemies I have no idea why I even said this to him....

Y/n: "So eve...."

Eve: "Hmmm?"

Y/n: "Just for today...how about we hang out as friends?"

Eve looked at me and had a shock face.

Eve: "H-huh!?"

Cortana: "(Y/n) what exactly are you up to?"

Y/n: "Look Cortana you heard the guy he doesn't care about the war he just cares about Adam and besides I don't think he is a bad guy...plus he does act like a kid..."

Cortana sighs and nods her head in my helmets hud.

Cortana: "Let me guess guess you don't want me telling the others about this?"

Y/n: (looks at Eve who has a big smile on his face) "I'll tell them myself when the time comes...."

Cortana: (sigh) "Sometimes I don't know what to to do with you..."

Y/n: "Oh believe me everyone else said the same thing."

Eve: "GREAT NOW THATS SETTLE LETS GO PLAY! (Starts dragging us).

Y/n: "W-wait where are we even going?!

Cortana: "Oh boy..."

Later.......

I thought Eve had a plan on what he was gonna do but so far all we are doing is walking around the desert.

Y/n: "uhhh Eve? Not to sound rude and all but why are in the desert?! Its freaking hot out here!!"

Cortana: "Can we hurry this up even I'm dying from this heat..."

Y/n: "Cortana your stuck in my helmet so the heat shouldn't be a problem for you!"

Cortana: "does it matter?! Were still stuck in a desert!"

Eve who isn't bothered by the heat finally speaks up.

Eve: "Well here we are!"

Y/n and Cortana: "huh?!"

Well....never thought I see this in a desert.

Cortana: "Now this is a nice vacation spot."

Eve: "Yup I come here sometime when I'm bored and sit here doing nothing...."

Y/n: "That sucks but we are since are here may as well relax and play a little. Wait second.....is that a Yorha android?"

Yorha trooper 219: "H-Hello captain (L/n) I wasn't expecting you to be here!"

The android saluted at me.

Y/n: "Why are you out here? Also you don't need to be so formal I'm just checking the place out...."

Yorha trooper 219: "U-Understood sir! And....if I may.....well...."

She suddenly pulled a camera out and ran over to (Y/n)...

Yorha trooper 219: "Can I get a selfie together with you and get your autograph?!?!"

Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Yorha trooper 219: "I'm a big fan of yours and I always wanted to meet you in person!"

Y/n: "uhhhh....sure?"

Yorha trooper 219 squeals in excitement and hugs his arm as they take a selfie together but in the photo it shows her kissing his cheek making him blush.

Y/n: (blushes) w-wha?!"

Yorha Trooper 219: "Hehehe thanks handsome! I hope to meet you again and maybe go on a date with you!"

Y/n: "H-hold on what?!"

The android leaves and eve is on the ground laughing mainly because of the face you were making and as for Cortana she just gives a him a face of disappointment....

Cortana: "Don't you think you have enough girlfriends?"

Y/n: "N-now on hold on a sec!"

Eve: "Well that was interesting! But....what is a date? I never heard of that before..."

Y/n: "Eve your not old enough to know about that!"

Eve: "huh? What do you mean?"

Y/n: "N-Never mind forget what you saw!"

Eve: (Chuckles) "Oh come on its not like you'll get in trouble."

Cortana: "At least the others weren't here to see that..."

Meanwhile with the others....

Devola: (crushed a metal pipe) "For some reason I am feeling like killing someone..."

Popola: "Yeah same here...."

Rex and Maragret sweatdrop at the twins.....

Meanwhile with the battle model sister androids....

A2: "hmmm.....not sure why...but I think something is happening to my precious little brother...."

2b: (Sharpening sword) "I think I need to go find (Y/n)...."

2p was terrified and was hiding behind 6o and 21o and 9s was currently trying to calm her down with the help of 14R....

Meanwhile with the commander....

White: (Turns around) "huh?"

Yorha Operator 71o: "uhhh commander are you ok?"

White: "H-huh? Oh yes I am I thought I heard something that's all."

71o: "Understood!"

White: "Hmmm....."

(Clears throat) back to you....

Cortana: "Anyway it will be our little secret."

Y/n: "Why do I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen..."

Eve just continues to watch (Y/n) with a smile and tilts his head because he doesn't get any of it.

Eve: "So what should we do?

Cortana: "Well why not take this chance to relax?"

Eve: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Just relax a bit Eve besides you did drag us here."

Eve: "Oh right....ok then let's relax!"

Later Eve, Cortana and (Y/n) were sitting with their feet in the water. (Y/n) was no longer in his ODST armor and as for Cortana she was pulled out of the helmet and was currently sitting next to him.

Y/n: "And that is how we met..."

Eve: "Whoa so your like us! Only I have a brother and you have sisters!"

Cortana: (Sweat drops) "You could say that..."

Eve: "Sounds like you guys have fun doing stuff!"

Y/n: "Uhhh.....(clears throat) well I guess? I mean depends how you see it."

Eve: "You know this makes me want to travel the world now!"

Cortana: "Well that's good I guess?"

Y/n: "So uhh Eve?"

Eve: "Hmmm?"

Y/n: "Look eve....it's clear that you don't care about the war but what I wanna know is if you could would you be willing to talk to Adam about ending this war?"

At this moment Cortana came between the two.

Cortana: "Excuse us."

Cortana then leans towards (Y/n) and starts whispering.

Cortana: (Whispers to you) "What are you doing?!"

Y/n: (Whispers back) "Trying to end this conflict! What else? I have to try at least!"

Cortana: (Still whispering) "Did you forget something he's the enemy! What makes you think you can convince him?!"

Y/n: (Whispering) "Eve doesn't care about the war! It's Adam we have to worry about! These two have the power to end things!"

Cortana: "The only thing he cares about is capturing humans and killing everything!"

Y/n: (Whispers) "Still it's better than nothing! I rather not have any more bloodshed between us and the machines!"

Cortana sighs and nods. The two then turn their attention to Eve who was holding a fish in his hand and was spinning it around.

Y/n: "Sorry about that Eve anyway what do you think?"

Eve then drops the fish.

Eve: "About?"

Y/n: "umm about ending the war?"

Eve stayed quiet for a few minutes and sighs afterwards he sat back down.

Eve: "Too be honest should this really be considered a war?"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Eve: "Well think about it. First out creators are dead. Second the machines that roam around aren't really doing anything. Third seems like machines are picking up on human interest and trying to copy them and build their own communities. Fourth, even if no one is controlling the network the machines will continue to do whatever they want. So tell me human...do you really consider this a war? besides I know you and your friends visit the machine village run by....uhhhh pascal?"

Y/n: "You know Pascal?!"

Eve: "Nah I just seen you guys going there a-lot."

Cortana: (Thinks to herself: "He is a lot more more dangerous than we thought....").

Y/n: "So what you saying we should co-exist? like...make it official?"

Eve: "Well....thats up to you and your friends but enough about that I got an idea!"

Eve stands up and grabs you and throws you into the water.

Y/n: "Eh...eh?!"

Splash!

Cortana: "Should've seen that coming..."

You stand back up....

Y/n: "Oh shut it...."

You then splash Eve and instantly regretted it.

Eve: "Oh its on!"

Eve then kicked the water and instead created a huge wave and it sent you away."

Y/n: "AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Eve: "Oops..."

Yorha Trooper 219 was taking pictures and unfortunately for (Y/n) she got pictures of him shirtless and smiling while playing with Eve. To makes matter worse she sent it to her friends....

an hour later they were lying down due to exhaustion.

Eve: (Laughing) "I never had this much fun before! I have to say maybe we should hangout more!"

Y/n: (chuckles) "Well I'm free tomorrow so if you want we can meet up somewhere."

Eve: "Really?!"

Y/n: "Yeah sure only if you want to."

Eve: "Alright! Ill see you tomorrow then! (He instantly teleports).

Y/n: "Wait how am i getting back?"

Yorha Trooper 219: "I can call for pick up sir!"

Y/n: "Can you please?"

Yorha Trooper 219: "Yes sir!"

____________________________________

timeskip

location: Resistance camp

Y/n: "Finally I'm home!"

The moment I said that I see everyone standing in the middle of the camp.

Y/n: "Hey guys!"

They all turn to me but something was off.

2b: "Oh there you are (Y/n)! you are in so much trouble!"

Y/n: "H-huh?! what did I do?!"

9s: "W-Well...everyone got a picture of Yorha Trooper 219 kissing your cheek and well....everyones a little angry."

Y/n: (Eyes widen) "W-Wait I can explain that!"

A2: "Oh theres plenty of time for that tonight!"

Y/n: "N-Now sisters lets....let's just calm down!"

The twins grab your arms.

Devola: "Oh (Y/n)~"

Popola: "I think we should have a little chat~"

Everyone started dragging him to his room...

Y/n: "Nines please help me!"

9s: (Walks away while whistling).

Rex: "Sorry Captain your on your own...."

Margaret: "Sorry boss.."

Cortana also ignores you and goes to sleep
mode.

Y/n: "Traitors!"

The girls dragged him inside and locked the door.

____________________________________

The next day....

I woke up and see everyone was still asleep. I looked around and see 2b and A2 clinging to my arms and the twins on nines bed. This was going to be a problem how was I gonna get out now? The moment I tried to move I heard 2b's Pod.

Pod 042: "Alert Captain (L/n) has awoken and is currently trying to escape."

This woke the battle model androids.

2b: (Wakes up) "Oh....morning (Y/n)...."

Y/n: "Morning 2b....uhhh mind letting me go?"

A2: "As if your not exactly forgiven you know...."

They cling onto you and try to fall back asleep.

Y/n: "Uhhh girls its morning come on I'm sure the others are waiting for us at breakfast."

A2 and 2b: "Fine but you owe us some time as well!"

the moment they sat up the blanket falls off and A2 and (Y/n)'s eyes widen because they saw 2b had no clothes on and were staring at her.

2b: "What?"

Y/n: (Has a nosebleed)....

A2: "You bastard!" (Grabs her sword)

This woke the twins up.

Devola: "Whats going on?!"

Popola: "Holy shit..."

They see what the commotion was about and the twins grab you

Twins: "(Y/n) what were you and 2b doing?!"

Y/n: "I-Its not what it looks like!"

2b: (notices shes naked and turns red)

Popola: "Why are you naked?!"

2b: "I'm sorry I didn't notice i took my clothes off..."

A2: "Wait so you two didn't do it?"

2b and Y/n: "NO!"

Popola: "wells thats a relief."

A2: "For a moment there I thought we were gonna have a serious talk."

2b: (blushes) "W-W-What is that supposed to mean?!"

Popola: "wow 2b stuttering thats something you don't see everyday."

A2: "Great give her a white dress and white blindfold and we have 2 2p units."

2b: "Hey!"

Everyone but you continued to tease 2b.

Devola: "I got an idea!"

All the girls had a evil smirk and 2b immediately pulled her sword out.

2b: "Don't you even think about it!"

The girls started fighting and while they were at each others throats 2p walks in.

2p: "Good morning bro-"

She notices the fight and after a few seconds closes the door.

Y/n: "Why me...."

You decided to sneak out...

9s: "What happened to you?"

2p: "Yeah why are our sisters fighting?"

Y/n: "You don't wanna know..."

Marcus and Cameron then walk up to the trio.

Marcus: "Morning guys."

Cameron: "Hello."

Y/n: "Sup Uncle Marcus and Cam."

Marcus: "Heading to breakfast?"

Y/n: "Yup."

Just then the girls can be heard from inside the room.

2b: "Get away from me!"

A2: "Oh come on sis relax!"

Popola: "yeah you need to enjoy life more!"

Devola: "Why do I even bother..."

Cameron just tilts her head and looks at you.

Cameron: "What are they-"

Marcus: (Clears throat) "You don't need to know."

Cameron: "Affirmative."

____________________________________

Timeskip

After breakfast you told Marcus and Cameron you were going to take a walk around the city ruins. Marcus wasn't worried about you as he heard from the commander and the operators how much combat experience you have and let you go but he needed cortana to come with him to the bunker for a meeting and he agreed. Cameron on the other hand...

Y/n: "Umm you know you don't have to follow me right?"

Cameron: "My mission is to watch over you and protect you and that includes following you every where."

Y/n: "Even If I have to use the bathroom?"

Cameron: "Negative I was told thats when humans need some privacy and I must obey the command."

Y/n: "So if your following your mission does that mean you can take orders from me?"

Cameron: "Affirmative I am your personal guard."

Y/n: "Well how about you head back to camp and help out with the resistance I'm sure they would appreciate the help."

Cameron: "But my primary objective is to-"

Y/n: (sighs) "Lets make a deal If I need help ill call you got it?"

Cameron: "I......understand.....very well I shall remain at the base.....and await orders....."

Cameron then heads back to the camp.

Y/n: (Thoughts) "Was I harsh on her? I understand shes was programmed to follow me and all but I don't want someone following me all day...Its bad enough I got my family being over protective of me...."

??: "Sup?"

You looked around and see jackass heading your way.

Y/n: "Jackass? what are you doing here?"

Jackass: "Got bored and decides to come to camp."

Y/n: "What about your partner?"

Jackass: "He'll be fine. What about you? Why are you doing out here?"

Y/n: "Just walking around not like theres really anything to do."

Jackass: "What about the girls?"

Y/n: (Clears throat) "They are....busy at the moment..."

Jackass: "Oh really? I doubt that~"

Y/n: (Whistling).

Jackass: "I see well then i best get going but before I do~"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Jackass lifts (Y/n)'s helmet and smashes her lips against his. After a minute she pulls away.

Y/n: "Uhhhh....."

Jackass: "Consider this a thank you gift for helping me that one day. Maybe next time Ill give you more than just a kiss for a reward. Anyway see you around~"

She walks past you and heads to camp."

Y/n: "W-W-What?!"

Just then Eve appears in front of you.

Eve: "Sup hum- hey you ok?"

Y/n: "H-Huh?! O-Oh hey Eve y-yeah I'm good..."

Eve: "Uhhh...ok? so how about we head to the village."

Y/n: "Wait pascals village why?"

Eve: "Why not? Besides theres not much to do in this ruined city so may as well see your friends. Anyway last one there has to pay for dinner!"

Eve then runs away.

Y/n: "W-Wait what?! no fair!"

You started running after him.

Y/n: "Can machines even eat food?!"

Eve just laughs while running.

____________________________________

Location: Machine Village

Well this was...unexpected....I was hoping the machines would be cautious of Eve but instead....

Kid machine: "Mister mister come play with us!"

Eve: "Ok!"

Eve was currently playing with the machines....

Pascal: "Ummm....(Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Trust me Pascal even I'm confuse..."

Pascal: "I see....well how have you been?"

Y/n: "Same as usual although this vacation is kinda boring doing same stuff everyday."

Pascal: "Well why not spend more time with your family? You also have us here to."

Y/n: "I know and don't get me wrong but doing the same stuff everyday in this world does eventually get boring."

Pascal: "I understand but maybe we can hangout sometimes I never get to spend time with you and your friends much other than you guys coming here."

Y/n: "Now that you mention it...we never really hang out much do we?"

Pascal: "Not really...."

Y/n: "Well tell you me and the others are planning to head back to our home village and you can come and hangout with everyone and we can bring the kids too!"

Pascal: "Really?!"

Y/n: "Yup think of it as....a field trip!"

I show pascal the village and the open fields.

Pascal grabs (Y/n)'s hands.

Pascal: "This is amazing (Y/n)! we be glad to come with you guys!"

Y/n: "Great! I'll contact you and let you know when we are heading out ok?"

Pascal: "Yes! Thank you (Y/n)!"

Pascal: "I'll inform the children later but thank you! Anyway I best be going I need to check our supplies."

Y/n: "Ok Pascal I'll see you later."

After Pascal leaves you join Eve and played with the children. When lunch came around you were eating some pork inside your home you had in the village with Eve and things got awkward when he brought up a certain topic.

Eve: "Hey human?"

Y/n: (Takes a sip from a cup filled with water) "What?"

Eve: "Where do babies come from?"

You immediately spit out your drink.

Y/n: "Where did you hear this?!"

Eve: (Tilts head) "I was curious what it means to 'date' someone and decided to do some research but my brother says humans go on dates and have babies."

Y/n: "I think your brother needs time away from books..."

Eve was confused and tilted his head.

Eve: "So....do you have a baby?"

Y/n: "WHAT?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Eve: "You sure? You seem close with those female androids."

Y/n: "Yes I am sure!"

Eve: "Ok then? But where do they come from? Surely you know since your human."

Y/n: "E-Eve its best not to ask about it.....trust me its.....not worth it...."

Eve: "Oh come on it can't be that bad!"

Y/n: "We are not talking about this!"

Eve: "Oh come on!"

And thats how the rest of lunch went down. Just then a little machine kid knocked on your wall.

kid machine: "Big brother Simone is singing tonight please join us! She said she be happy to have you watch the performance!"

Y/n: (Stands up and rubs the kids head ) "Ok ok ill come by where at? Here or the amusement park?"

kid machine: "she will be singing here at the ground level."

Y/n: "Ok well we will be down there tonight. (Sees Eve dozing off) Come wake us up when its time ok?"

kid machine: "Ok!

The kid machine then runs out.

Eve looks at you.

Eve: "You sure you don't have a baby?"

Y/n: "Eve would you drop the subject!"

Eve was laughing so hard and decided to take a nap and I also was getting tired so i fell asleep as well. Around 7 pm Eve and I were woken by the kid machine and told us it was time. We stretched a bit and left my place and went to the ground floor.

Simone: (chuckles) "Morning sleepyhead."

Y/n: (Yawns) Hi simone..."

Simone then notices Eve.

Eve: "Sup?"

Simone: "Wait your-"

Y/n: "Yeah trust me its really him but he's just here to hang out...."

Eve: "Yup besides I had nothing else to do. Don't worry I'm not here to cause trouble."

Simome: "Oh ok (Turns to Y/n) I'm just glad you came!"

Y/n: "Of course!"

Simone: "Well I need to go enjoy the show you two!"

She then runs off and and then after a few minutes she comes on stage and starts singing.

After the performance was over everyone was cheering and I looked over at Eve who seemed to enjoy it.

Y/n: "Looks like you enjoyed it."

Eve: "Yeah! I never got to hear someone sing before! This makes me want to travel around the world more!"

Y/n: (chuckles) "Well glad to know that."

Simone then runs over and hugs me.

Simone: "How was tonight's performance?"

Y/n: "It was amazing Simone you never fail to impress."

Eve: "Well I have to agree and you performed well!"

Simone was blushing and (Y/n) didn't notice.

Y/n: "Well I think its time we get going."

Eve: "Hmmm I suppose so it is getting late for you human."

Y/n: "Yeah..."

Eve: "Too bad we can't hang out much but thanks for giving me these new memories."

Y/n: "I'm sorry that we are still enemies..."

Eve smiles and offers a handshake which I accepted and shook it.

Eve: "See ya around...(Y/n)...."

Eve then teleports away.

Simone: "Hey (Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Simone please don't mention a word about him please? Everyone would freak out and it be annoying to calm everyone down and explain things."

Simone: "Ok."

Y/n: "Well I should get-"

You were cut off as Simone hugs you.

Y/n: "Simone?"

Simone didn't say anything and tighten the hug a bit.

Simone: "I'm sorry...Its just....you guys have been busy and I couldn't help but worry about you..."

Y/n: "Me?"

Simone: "Yes....its just....every time you leave I don't know if Ill see you again..."

Y/n: (hugs back and chuckles) "Sheesh since when did start acting like the others?"

Simone: (Chuckles) "I Don't know...."

She pulls away from the hug and you still didn't notice her blushing.

Simone: "Hey (Y/n)? I have a request..."

Y/n: "Sure name it! if its something I can do Ill do it."

Simone: "W-Will you stat here tonight?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Simone: "I would...like to spend more time with you tonight...."

Y/n: "Well I-"

Simone: "Please?"

Y/n: "Ok Ok I'll stay the night here."

Simone was happy and hugged you tight. Later at night you contacted the others and told them you be at Pascals Village for the night and they were ok with it although they were unaware of one thing which you decided to stay quiet about...

Y/n: "So why are we sleeping in my place?"

Simone: "Thats because its....whats the word that Popola would say...? uhhh sleep over? yeah! that!"

Y/n: "I see."

Simone: "Hey (Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Whats up?"

Simone: "What do you plan on doing when the war is over?"

Y/n: "Ummmm I haven't really thought about that...maybe i'll go out and travel around the world and see whats out there."

Simone: "But don't you guys already fly around the world?"

Y/n: "Yeah but we never really had the chance of exploring because of all the fighting."

Simone: "I guess thats true."

Y/n: "What about you?"

Simone: "Well....I don't know....this place is my home and to leave it wouldn't be easy for me."

Y/n: "It never is..."

Simone: "What about the others? Will they go with you?"

Y/n: "Who knows? Maybe they will stay behind and ill go alone or maybe they will join me personally I don't know."

Simone was quiet and looked sad. Then she whispered something that you could not hear.

Simone: (Whispers) "Please don't leave me behind...."

Y/n: "Huh? Did you say something?"

Simone: "O-Oh no I didn't anyway we should get some sleep."

Simone climbs onto your bed.

Y/n: "Night Simone...."

You two fell asleep soon after.

____________________________________

Your Pov

Timeskip: morning

You woke up and noticed it was morning but couldn't tell what time it was. You tried to move but noticed Simone was hugging you and tried to wake her up.

Y/n: "Hey Simone? Wake up its morning now...."

Simone stirs a bit before opening an eye.

Simone: "Morning (Y/n)....."

Y/n: "Hey its time to get up..."

Simone: "Ok..."

She releases you from the hug and sits up. You two got breakfast and afterwards you went to grab your stuff and got ready to head back. As usual Pascal says his farewells and tells you to take care of yourself and Simone hugs you again.

Simone: (Smiles) "Please come visit more ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah Ill try to come more often."

She releases you from the hug and everyone was waving farewell at you and you waved back. You then headed back to the resistances main camp and saw 2p.

2p: (smiles) "M-Morning big brother."

Y/n: "Oh hey what's up 2p?"

2p: "N-Not much just heading to t-training with my sister's."

Y/N: "I see well do your best ok?"

2p: "Yeah!"

You rub her head and walks to your room and picked up weiss.

Y/n: "Time to get some answers...."

The moment you step out you see Devola standing there.

Devola: "Hi (Y/n)! Whatcha up to?"

Y/n: "Hey sis nothing much. I was just about to head out for something."

Devola: "Can I come with you? I just got off helping the resistance with supply runs."

Y/n: "Well....I was thinking about heading out alone."

Devola: (Frowns) "Please? Popola is looking for you as well..."

Y/n: "Maybe another time ok?"

Devola: "Do you really need to be alone? You know we hate it when your not with us..."

Y/n: (Hugs her) "I know you two do but this is something I have to do alone for now....it's kinda personal thing..."

devola: "Does it involve that book your holding?"

Y/n:.....

Devola: "(Y/n)......please.....tell me what's going on....ever since you went home and found that book you been acting weird.... we're really worried about you...."

Popola then appears behind (Y/n) and hugs him.

Popola: "Is everything ok?"

Y/n: (breaks free) "Y-Yeah everything is fine anyway I need to go."

Popola: "W-Wait!"

(Y/n) runs out leaving the sad twins....

Later.....

Y/n: "Damn it where are you...."

You ran around the entire city ruins and found no traces of the talking round skull. You decided head to the forest region and tried your luck but found nothing besides a few machines trying to kill you. Afterwards you decided to take a break....

Y/n: "What the hell....I give up...."

You then lie down underneath a tree however before you close your eyes you saw someone standing above you and looking down at you and it turns out to be......kainé? and you jump up from being startled.

Y/n: "What the?!"

kainé: "Huh so you can see me..."

Y/n: "so I can apparently!"

Kainé sits down next to you.

Y/n: "So why are you here?"

Kainé: "Well I been watching you for awhile and noticed you looking at me when you came here with your friends."

Y/n: "I see well at the time I thought I was just seeing things..."

Kainé: "Well before we start introducing each other wouldn't it be polite to take your helmet off?"

Y/n: "Huh? O-Oh! right...."

You then take your helmet off....

Kainé: "Thats better anyway it seems you already know mine so why don't you introduce yourself?"

Y/n: "My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm a member of the UNSC also a ODST."

Kainé: "I see....well you already know my name but ill say it anyway....my name is Kainé."

Y/n: "Ummm nice to meet you?"

Kainé: "Whatever....anyway lets go straight to the point....how do you know my name? and how are you able to see me?"

Y/n: "Honestly I have no idea...it all started because of this book that I found at my home village."

You then show Weiss to her and she had a shocked expression written on her face.

Kainé: "Thats weiss!"

Y/n: "Yeah and he randomly showed me a memory of you turning to stone..."

Kainé: "So thats how you can see me....but I thought he vanished from our world..."

Y/n: "What do you mean? He's been living in my my families house for years."

Kainé: "What did you say?!"

Y/n: "Whoa easy there!"

Kainé then looks at Weiss.

Kainé: "Weiss you dumb ass wake up!"

No response.

Kainé: "Weiss! Don't make me tear a page out!"

No response.

Kainé calms down and looks at (Y/n) with a confuse look."

Y/n: "Trust me I'm also confuse...I have been trying to get him to wake up or at least get a reaction but nothings happen."

Kainé: "Looks like even I can't wake him up..."

Y/n: "I was trying to find this round talking skull head but had no luck..."

Kainé: "Wait...skull head? Do you mean Emil? Does it sound like a little kid talking?"

Y/n: "I guess? I mean it didn't have a body and it was only a round skull head and yeah it sounded like a kid."

Kainé: "Then it's definitely him...."

Pause

Author: "Sorry for the pause but this is kinda a spoiler and a theory sorta deal... The Emil we see in Nier Automata isn't the original because players will learn from him he had created multiple clones of himself trying to fight back against the aliens thousands of years ago.However the more clones he made the more memories he would lose. This caused a lot of confusion and most players think this is the original and has forgotten everything and its not confirmed whether he is the original or not because 9s asks where the original Emil and his answer is I don't know. Many players including me wanted to know what happened to the original and explored more parts of every region of the game however failed because there are no more hints on him and players were disappointed that his staff from the first game could not be found since it was never added.

This is his staff that he carried around with him from the first game.

As much as I love Nier Automata I felt the maps for every region wasn't big enough and should've had more easter eggs and mentions of the original characters even quotes work.

There are two theories

1) This is the original Emil because this one seems to remember Kainé and his friends and is the most sane one out of the clones. Before you ask what about his body well (spoilers) in the first game Emil will sacrifice himself to save Nier and Kainé and at the end of the game its revealed that Emil lives and crashes somewhere on the planet with no body and this is canon. When you meet Emile in Automata hr is just a head and this gives players the idea he is the original.

2) He isn't the original because again spoilers! There is a mission call Emil's Determination and you will see and fight his other clones who happen to be buried in the sand and were asleep for who knows how long.

Anyway thats all sorry about that folks back to the story! (snaps finger)

Unpause

Y/n: "I was hoping he could find a way to wake him up but I can't find him any where..."

Kainé: "I see...hey you mentioned a village? wanna tell me where you lived and a little about whats going on with the world and crap?"

Y/n: "Umm ok?"

I started to explain to Kainé about my life in the village and she was surprised that was where I was born and lived at because to my surprise the house i'm living in actuality belonged to her friend Nier and his sister Yonah. I explained to Kainé that humanity was at war against the machines the aliens created and left behind. Kainé then asked me about my sisters and I started talking about them but the moment I mentioned A2 she had a serious look because of her cold attitude towards people and when I asked her what was wrong she said it was nothing and when I mentioned Devola and Popola she was surprised that they were around but I told them they were only androids and not the ones she met in her life time which she understood. After explaining everything it was starting to get dark.

Kainé: "Well looks like the sun is setting...hey mind if I ask you something?"

Y/n: "Go ahead."

Kainé: "Even though we just met today i feel like we met before....you just remind me of someone from my past....."

Y/n: "sorry kainé but this was our first time meeting."

Kainé: "I see....."

Y/n: "Yeah...maybe I should start heading back. What about you?"

Kainé: "I don't know.."

Y/n: "Wanna tag along?"

Kainé smiles making (Y/n) blush.

Kainé: (small smile) "I'll pass but......take care alright?"

Kainé then stands up and walks to the forest but stops and turns around.

Kainé: (small smile) "It was nice meeting you.....(Y/n)."

She then disappears and you grab your ODST helmet and put it on then left the forest. As your walking around town you hear a voice.

??: "Hey there! excuse me!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

You turn around and see a pick up truck pull up next to you."

Y/n: "What the?"

??: "Hi there!"

Y/n: "Wait a second your the guy we met in the mall outside the forest kingdom!"

??: "Yup thats me! Names Emil and sorry for running away like that! well...rolling away I guess?"

Y/n: "Oh uhh no problem...its good to see your doing ok...."

Emil: "Thanks it's also good to see you as well!"

Y/n: "So....I see you now have a truck for a body...l

Emil: "Yeah it was the only option I had besides its nice being able to get around like this!"

Y/n: "Well thats a plus...but whats with all that stuff?"

Emil: "Oh well you see I just go around selling stuff! Wanna check out what I got?"

Y/n: "Sure why not."

Emil: "Great heres what I got!"

After a few minutes of looking through Emil's inventory you bought a bunch of items that can be used to upgrade your sword along with the others! however....your wallet was crying from bring emptied...

Y/n: "Thanks Emil this will help us greatly!"

Emil: "Your welcome buddy! Was there anything else you need?"

Y/n: "Oh right! I completely forgot!"

I pulled out Weiss and showed Emil.

Y/n: "I need your help Emil."

Emil: "Thats a strange looking book."

Y/n: "This book was a friend of yours named Weiss and he is an actual floating book who can talk and I need your help trying to wake him up..."

Emil: "Weiss? I never heard that name before...."

Y/n: "H-Huh? What do you mean?"

Emil: "I'm sorry but I don't remember meeting a floating talking book name Weiss..."

Y/n: "What about Kainé? Devola? Popola? Nier? Yonah?"

Emil: "I'm sorry but I don't recall those names...."

Y/n: "But they were your friends!"

Emil stayed quiet and was more confused...

Emil: "I'm sorry but I just can't remember..

Y/n: (Sighs) "I thought I could try waking Weiss up but no matter how many times I tried he won't answer nor make any movements...."

Emil: "I'm really sorry I can't help much but if you want you can leave Weiss with me and I can try examining him."

Y/n: "You sure? I mean you have no arms..."

Emil: "Good point but if you want you can come to my place and place it on a table for me."

Y/n: (Sighs) "Ok mind if I hop on?"

Emil: "Of course not! we will be there in a few minutes!"

I hopped on the back of Emil's truck and he drives us to his place.

Later....

Y/n: "Huh so this is your place..."

Emil: "Yup! Its not much but at least its cozy! anyway just leave him on a table and Ill take watch over him."

Y/n: "Alright Emil."

I placed Weiss on a table and Emil took me back and dropped me outside the resistance camp.

Y/n: "Thanks for the ride Emil!"

Emil: "Your welcome anyway night buddy!"

Emil drives off and you enter the camp and went to your room.

2b: "(Y/n)!"

2b tackles you and pulls you into a hug.

A2: "Where have you been?!"

9s: "The girls were worried about you since you been out all day. Anyway what was so urgent you had to leave?"

Y/n: "It was nothing you need to worry about."

A2: "Its about that book isn't it? The twins told us earlier."

Y/n: "A2 I'm telling you everything is fine girls I'll tell you one day ok? Right now isn't the time."

2b: "As long your not getting into any trouble."

Y/n: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

9s: "well-"

2b: "Shut up 9s your also part of this as well."

9s: "Wait what did I do?!"

Flashback....

a few years ago....sometime in the morning 2b and 9s are in the desert city searching an apartment..

2b: "So why am I helping you find stuff for operator 21o again?"

9s: "Don't know ask her."

2b: "Whatever I'll search in this room."

A few minutes later....

9s: "Hey 2b what's this?"

9s shows 2b a long purple 'censored' item and a magazine showing a girl and a guy 'censored'.

2b: (Blushes) "9S!!!"

Slap!

Back to the present.

9s: (nervous chuckle) "O-Oh that...."

Y/n: "Wow nines of all things you found something you shouldn't have..."

9s: "I didn't know what they meant at the time!"

Y/n: "Well and this is why....uhhhh 14R you ok?"

14R was blushing and just standing there...

9s: "I think she broke..."

Everyone noticed 14R twitching and 2b and A2 grab (Y/n) and slowly back away....

Y/n: ""Good luck brother!"

9s: "huh?"

14R grabs 9s scaring him in the process.

9s: (terrified) "Uhhh 14R w-whats wrong?"

14R: "You and I are going to have a little chat....in PRIVATE!"

she then starts dragging 9s.

9s: "Brother help me!"

Y/n: "Sorry nines....shes your girlfriend...."

2b: "We'll see you later...."

A2: "Later boy scout."

9s: "YOU TRAITORS!"

9s was dragged to a room and 14R slammed the door locking it.

Y/n: "I'm going to bed...."

A2 and 2b: "Agree..."

They then went to bed.
____________________________________

Timeskip: Midnight..,,

Kainé Pov

After meeting the kid named (Y/n)(L/n) I decided to follow him and see what he was gonna do next. To my surprise I saw Emil actually alive but has no body....poor kid. Anyway I'm not surprised that he doesn't remember me or the others from the past...after all its been thousands of years since we died....I saw him give Weiss to him and hoped that he could get a response from him however after following Emil to his place and seeing him watching the stupid book on the table for awhile he got tired and decided to do something else. I can't say i'm surprise....if the kid couldn't do it then what can emil do? He may be the same kid I knew but he definitely changed alot....

Afterwards I followed (Y/n) to the main camp and saw him being hugged by his android sisters. But one thing caught my interest....that android....A2 was it? she sounded exactly like me and even talks like me....how is that possible? I destroyed the tree of memories! Or maybe she was just programmed like that....oh fuck it I don't care anymore....

It doesn't matter anymore....Im dead and theres nothing I can do....although I do feel bad for the boy scout being dragged away by his girlfriend I can't help but laugh a little.

I watch and see them go to their bed rooms and when they went to sleep I entered their room and saw the kid being hugged by his sisters. I stood over him and looked at his face....

Kainé: (low voice) "why....You know....you remind me so much of that idiot...."

Kainé closes her eyes and all she hears is a young mans voice calling out to her.

??: "Kainé come on! Yonah is waiting for us!"

I then chuckle and thought about the past and opened my eyes then look at the android name 2b.

Kainé: "Hmmm....sorta reminds me of yonah...."

Last was A2:

A2: (Talking in her sleep) "Shut up dumbass....I'll cut you to pieces...."

Kainé: (Chuckles) "And your supposed to be me? Well i guess i can see the three of us in these kids..."

Kainé blushes when looking at (Y/n) then turns away and is about to walk out from the room.

Kainé: "Good night (Y/n)...."

Kainé then vanishes....

____________________________________

Your pov....

H-Huh where am I?

I look around and see myself standing on....a flower i guess?"

Y/n: "What...."

I look around and see Emil floating in the sky but what he was looking at also caught my attention.

I turned around and to see what he was looking at and saw Kainé holding the same boy from before only this time he had no clothes....

Y/n: "What the...."

Kainé: "Our journey...may have been meaningless...."

Emil: "Our past may have been a mistake...."

Kainé: "But we're not going back....."

Emil: "Even if....this world comes to an end...."

Kainé: "Because this....this is the world with the people we cherish...."

Y/n couldn't help but stare at the trio and thought something must of happened that lead them here.

Then everything went black and I woke up.

Y/N: "What the hell?"

I looked around and see 2b and A2 still asleep. I took a deep breath and went back to sleep. However the memory of what I just saw bugs me....but tomorrow was going to be a special day and I was gonna need as much rest as possible. I felt 2b pull me closer to her and looked over.

2b: (Sleep talking) "i love you (Y/n).....zzzzzz"

Y/n: (chuckles) "You haven't changed a bit...."

____________________________________

Your pov

Timeskip: Friday....

Today was the day and you were all going back home. 14R decided to stay because she wanted to help with the resistance but she said she gladly fly you and the others there and pick you guys up in a week and Simone gladly ran came by with her luggage. Cameron and Marcus didn't want to come along and Cortana said she would stay at the bunker since she needs to contact some people. Right

6o: "Ummm (Y/n)? where are we going? And are these blindfolds really necessary?"

21o: "Yes I would like to know as well."

Y/n: "You'll see when we get there."

Commander: "Is this what you humans call family vacation?"

2b: "You can say that."

A2: "Lets just say where we are going is somewhere special to us."

9s: "The twins should be there already."

2p: "I can't wait to see where we are going!"

Y/n: (pats her head) "We will be there in a few more minutes."

a few minutes later...

14R: "Sir is this the right spot?"

Y/n: "Affirmative 14R proceed to land over there in the fields."

14R: "Yes sir!"

The ship touches down and the team escorts everyone off the ship and sees they are at (Y/n)'s home village. 9s kissed 14R on the cheek and they said their goodbyes and she headed back to the resistance. Everyone was told they could remove their blind old and were surprised at the scenery.

Y/n: "Welcome to our home."

6o: "I can't believe it! i'm really here! Im actually on earth!"

21o: "Its....so beautiful...."

Simone: "Its so peaceful here..."

Commander: "Indeed...."

6o squeals because she sees flowers.

6o: (Squeals) "Look 21o flowers!"

She then grans her hand and they run off into the flower fields.

2b: (chuckles) "Im glad we brought everyone along."

White: "Thank you for bringing us here. I never thought something like this would happen."

Y/n: "Even you need a break sometimes commander."

White: (Smiles) "Ill treasure this memory forever."

6o then runs up to you and hugs you.

6o: "(YYYYYY/NNNNN)!!!!!  THANK FOR SOOO MUCH FOR BRINGING US HERE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

21o: (smiles and hugs you also) "I appreciate the invitation it isn't often we get to leave the bunker."

Y/n: (chuckles) "Your welcome anyway lets go find the others."

They all walked into the village and saw androids crawling the streets.

White: "Its so lively here...."

6o acting like a child was looking around and checking the markets out.

21o stuck with her.

The commander stayed by your side.

A2: "Hey (Y/n)?"

Y/n: "Whats up?"

A2: "Wanna go check out our old home?"

Y/n: "Yeah..."

60: "Wait we are heading to your house?!"

21o: "I would like to see where you lived as well."

White: (nods her head)

Y/n: "Ok well shall we?"

2b: "Ill lead."

2b takes the lead and we all follow her. When we got there it looked as original as it was. Next time I see Anemone and Jackass I have to thank them for sending some troops to restore the village and our old home. The twins met you along the way and were also planning to visit home.

White: "So this is the place you were born in..."

Popola: "Home....the place where it all began...."

Devola places a hand on her sisters shoulder and smiles.

6o: "Can we go in?!"

21o: (smiles) "may we?"

2b: (Smiles back) "(Y/n) may you do the honors?"

(Y/n) smiles and grabs the door handle and opens it. They all took a step inside and noticed the place was fixed up.

Y/n: "Its good to be home again...."

Devola: "Hey (Y/n) we are performing tonight and everyone in the village will be attending."

White: "Performance?"

Y/n: "Wait you two are singing?!"

Popola: "Yes of course we are silly!"

Simone: "May I join? I would love to sing with you two."

Popola: "Awww of course you can!"

Simone: "Yay!"

Y/n:" This got even better!"

6o: "OOOHHHH I WANNA SEE THIS CAN WE COMMANDER?!"

White: (chuckles) "of course we are on vacation after all."

21o: "This will be our first time going to a performance."

60: "And thats why I'm so excited!"

White: "Enjoy while you can because we will be staying here for a week."

6o was so happy she was jumping around.

6o: "I call bunking with (Y/n)!"

Everyone: "What?!"

21o: (blushes slightly) "I wish to bunk with him as well..."

2p: "N-No as his little sister I have the right to sleep with him!"

A2: "And as his OLDER sister I have the right to say no and I WILL sleep with him."

Simone: (Blushes) "But I want to...."

White: "As his mother figure I believe I have the right to stay with him!

2b: "Fine lets settle this!"

Everyone started doing rock paper scissors..

Y/n: "Not again...."

This the girl started to fight again while the pods are recording everything live and every operator in the bunker is watching whats going on. The three singers left for preparation and after dinner everyone went to the fields and saw them surrounded by a large crowd.

Popola: "Thank you everyone for coming tonight it is good to be back home after being away for so long!"

Devola: "To celebrate the reconstruction of our village me and my sister will be hosting a music performance!"

Popola: "But before we begin I would like all of you to welcome our new friend who will be joining us....Simone!"

A spot light then shines on her and everyone was clapping their hands.

Simone: "Thank you everyone it is an honor to be here today with all of you!"

Popola: "Now lets begin!"

Though out the night they sung multiple songs and just pretend all three of them are singing.

Song 1 Radiant hills

Song 2: "Song of the ancients

Popola: "Now this our last song for the night lets welcome Pascal and his villagers coming to join us and sing the final song!"

Pascal and the children arrive and everyone were clapping their hands.

Pascal: "Alright children you may begin."

After the last song the villagers were clapping their hands and giving praises to the machine childrens. After the performance everyone went back to (Y/n)'s home and called it a night. Throughout the week they spent their time as a family and hanging out and occasionally 6o will go to the flower fields collecting flowers. 21o will often go to the market and learn more about trading and whenever she has more free time she would talk to the villagers and learn more about families. White would spend time with you and the combat model androids and occasionally training you three. The Twins would spend time with the human children running around and Simone would be with them. Pascal has learned more about managing a village and has thought of some new house designs he wants to try out when he gets back home and often spends time with you and everyone else. As for you...well you were happy just spending time with everyone....

________________________________

Extra scene

Y/n: (chuckles) "having fun 6o?"

6o: "Ohhhh you bet I am! I finally get to come down to earth! Theres sooo many pretty flowers!

In 6os hand she is holding a basket of flowers.

Y/n:  "Whats with the basket of flowers?"

6o: "I wanted to collect some and bring them back to the bunker!"

Y/n: "And the commander approved this?"

6o: "Yup I already asked her and she gave me her approval I'm only sad though I didn't find the flower I wanted though."

Y/n: "Well is that so? Well if you want one i MAY know a place where we can find one."

6o then had stars in her eyes.

6o: "Really?!?"

Y/n: "Yup come on!"

6o happily follows him and when they arrived they were standing outside a cave.

6o: "Ummm (Y/n)?""

Y/n: "Don't worry its safe come on!"

He grabs her hand and drags her in and when they got inti the furthest point she was amazed.

In the cave were 2b, 9s, A2 and pascal who brought some kids with him.

9s: "Hey bro!"

Everyone turns and sees them.

2b: "Hi 6o."

6o was stunned by the amount of lunar tears.

Y/n: (chuckles) "Come on lets join the others!"

They both walked to the others and chatted for awhile.

Y/n was with 9s and Pascal.

The three were just having a casual talk but (Y/n) was more focused on 6o because he was happy to see her smiling and he managed to grant her request.

6o was sitting with 2b and she had a lunar tear placed on her.

6o was crying out of happiness and noticed (Y/n) who was smiling watching them. She returns with a smile as well.

6o: (thoughts: Thank you (Y/n)....this is the best gift you have given me....).
____________________________________
End of chapter...

Next chapter Preview....

??: "I'm looking for (Y/n)(L/n) I am a friend of his.

female Resistance trooper: "Yeah? and Im the queen of the castle."

The unknown figure grabs the female
android and pulls out a shotgun and shoots the other android while snapping the head off of the female. It then pressed a button opening a door showing a (Y/n) sitting inside.

??: "(Y/n)(L/n)"

(Y/n) then turns around.

??: "It is time."

Bang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 290 18
*Original book, description and plans by Littlewolf65* The year is 3021. And the world has become a technological utopia. Technology has advanced far...
NieR:Remnant By

Fanfiction

399 29 24
Days have passed since Pods 042 and 153 completed the rebuild of their three android companions and successfully booted units A2 and 2B back to life...
681K 20.5K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
116K 11.4K 135
Thousands of years have passed since mankind's extinction, now the remaining society of Humanoid robots on Mars and Machine-like robots on Europa are...