Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" 💕
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❤️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote 🥺
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year 💜
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened 💔
Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺
A New One 🥰
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 26

13.6K 1.1K 274
By JoyStansSidNaaz

It's 1 am...He gets into the car, puts on his seat belt and turns on his favorite music to enhance the current mood..

She calls him up again, he turns on the bluetooth and receives her call...

"Haanji..?"..he answers..🤗

"So gaye kya?"...she still sounds low..

"Nehi toh...!! I am very much awake! Achha sun na...!"...he says lovingly..

"hmmm.."

"Ek pappi de na...!"...🤭

Finally a smile takes over her face...

"Kya hua...?"..he asks dramatically...

"Kuch nehi! Lekin aap ko kya hua..bohot romantic mood mein ho!"

"Kyun main romantic nehi hoon kya?!"

"Haan ho na! Bohot romantic ho!"...she giggles.

"Kya baat hain....toh phir give me a kiss na baby!"

"Muwahhhh..!"..she kisses him over the phone and giggles more. It's not difficult for him to do this! His presence is enough to make her feel content and he knows that very well!

"Kya baat hai...! Achha baba...mujhe na kuch kaam hai..main thodi der baad phone karta hoon..ok?"...says Sidharth..

"Nooo!! Naaa sidharth!! Maat jao na please! Main phir se dukhi ho jaungi!" 🥺

"Main karunga tujhe dukhi?! Baas yun gaya aur yun aya baby! Promise..!"

"Ok I will wait..love you..!"

"Haanji abhi call back karta hoon..! Love you too..!"

*********

After a while, her phone rings again..

"Hello..?!"..she answers..

"Haanji...bataiye!"...he replies ..

"Aap batao?! Achha Sidharth, you took your dinner right? Ya phir Khushi k chakkar mein you skipped your dinner?!"...asks Shehnaaz..

"Tu mujhe bohot achhi tarah se janti hai..hai na?!"...he smirks..

"Iska matlab nehi kiya hai! Hai na?!"

"Haan nehi kiya! Kyunki mujhe apni baby ke haathon se khana hai..!"

"Abhi toh possible nehi hai na baba..kha lo na kuch please!"..says Shehnaaz lovingly...

"Achha yeh bata...what did you cook for dinner today?"

"Aaj paneer ki sabji aur daal banayi hain...Manvi ko pasand hai! Aur haan mujhe pata hai aapko bhi paneer bohot pasand hain...I kept some for you in the freeze..Kal shoot par le aungi..!"

"Kal kyun?! Abhi khila de baby!!"

"Matlab..?"

"I mean mujhe abhi khana hai..I am hungry!" 🤪

"Sidharth aise maat karo na! If you talk like this..I might just end up coming to your place! Don't make me weak! Phir aap khud daantoge!" 🥺

"Awwww...!! Nehi daantunga meri jaan! Lekin I am hungry..ab kya karun??" 🙈

"Toh khalo na kuch!" 🥺

"Haan! Khana toh padega...ek kaam kar na baby....go to your kitchen, take whatever you have cooked today on a plate and then take the lift and come to your terrace!"....he says all in a go..!

"Hayeeee kya bol rahe ho aap!! Theek toh ho na!?!"

"Bilkul sahi bol raha hoon aur mujhe kuch nehi hua hain! Abhi tu ayegi..? Ya phir main jaun?!"

"Hayeeee Rabba!! Sidharth!! Aap yahan ho..?! Kisine dekha toh nehi na!! Pagal ho aap...ruko!! Aati hoon!" 😳

"Accha theek hain... dheere dheere ana baby.. warna gir jayegi..!"...no one can be so more protective than him, she believes it!

Without wasting a moment, she hurries to the kitchen and takes everything she cooked on a plate, warms it up well in an oven and proceeds towards the lift..

*******

Shehnaaz steps on the terrace and finds him smoking while standing near the railing. She walks up to him, keeps the plate on a flat surface and holds him from behind! As soon as he feels her soft touch wrapping him, he turns around and hugs her literally by lifting her to his reach..

"Baby I can't tolerate when you cry! I fall weak! Dekh nehi rokh paya na khud ko! Chala aaya!"...he mumbles into her ears...

"Haan!! And I love you..!"...she mumbles back..

"Love you more meri jaan and I am sorry! It wasn't your fault! I did misbehave! I am so sorry!...he kisses all over her face...

"Koi baat nehi baby! Abhi niche utaro!" ..she giggles..

They sit on a bench and she feeds him his favorite paneer..

"How is it?"...asks shehnaaz...

"Amazing!! I loved it!"...he replies by kissing on her hand...

"Aap pagal ho Sidharth! Bilkul pagal!"

"Tu aise royegi toh sach mein pagal ho jaunga ekdin!"

"Let me go and wash my hand, there is a small basin here.."

As soon as she comes back.. he pulls her at a dark corner and pushes her against the wall! He then pins her arms to the wall and brings his face closer to hers! They can barely see each other's face but can surely feel every beat of their hearts. He is breathing against her neck, placing wet kisses there, the point which triggers her the most..!

"Sidharthhhh..! Maat karo na..koi ajayega!"

"I am sure you want this! Don't you?!"...he runs his thumb on her cheeks...

"Tujhe pata hai, I just don't know how you affect me so much?! I love everything about you! I have gone crazy Shehnaaz! I can't afford to be alone anymore! Mujhe tu har wakt saath chahiye!"...His eyes well up...this man is in love like never before! And only she has the power to steal his sanity and at the same time calm any chaos that goes inside his head! He is mentally, physically and even spiritually got involved with her! 😢💞

"Kya hua Sidharth?!"... She felt some wetness on her cheeks..

"Idhar dekho mere taraf! Look at me..!"...she pulls out his face and takes it in between her hands. She can see his teary eyes through the some hazzy lights..

"Haayeeee kya hua baby?! Aap roh kyun rahe ho?!"

He looks at her, tears start rolling down. How can he tell her what she means to him now..he doesn't have words! No words can do justice to the massive amount of love that he has in store for her!

"Tujhe pata hain...I never thought that I would fall for someone so badly and that too at this age! Mujhe nehi pina hai cigarette, nehi karna hai mujhe drink! I want to remain healthy, I want to have a family, I want to grow old with you! Aur kuch nehi chahiye mujhe! Lekin mujhe darr lagta hain Shehnaaz! Life has been a total shit, very unfair! I can't afford to loose you baby! Main sach main marr jaunga! I swear!"...he says in between his heavy breaths, nudging his forehead with hers...

"Baby..! Dekho..main hoon na aap ke paas! Is duniya main sab se zyada pyaar main aap ko karti hoon Sidharth!! Agar mujhe apne dil se nikal bhi doge na, tab bhi main rahungi aap k paas, aap k sath, majbur kardungi aapko phirse mujhe pyaar karneke liye! Maine pehle din se Babaji se baas ek hi chiz mangi hai..aur woh hai humara sath! If we are together, every other thing will follow..!! Aap humesha bolte ho na, together we will shine more?! Huh?!"...she lifts on her toes and kisses his forehead...

He leans his face down and takes her face in between his hands. She wipes off his tears with her both hands and pulls his face closer to brush her lips against his..he takes over the pace and pushes himself more against her body, feeling her warm breaths, making her more vulnerable by crashing through her universe by kissing her soul...! ❤️

***********

Meanwhile at Shukla Niwas..

Khushi's phone rings, it's Tiasha, her bestie..

"Hello..?!" She answers..

"Tu kaha hain behen?!! Where have you been?! Knocking you since 2 hours! Mad you are!"...The irony is, they literally have similar characteristics! She is been with Khushi since kindergarten!

"Aabe tu toh padhai nehi karti hain! Let me study atleast! Faida tera hi hone wala hain stupid!" 🙄

"Ok ok whatever! Give me the update!"...Tiasha gets more hyper!

"Slow down dumbo! Listen to me first! Meri toh band baj gayi aaj yaar!"..Khushi sighs..

"What happened?!"...Tiasha slows down and frowns at the camera..

"Mama spotted us together!"

"What the fuck?! You are such an ass Khush!" 🤣

"Look who's talking!"... 🙄 Khushi never leaves a chance to troll her..

"Whatever! Babe aab kya karegi?! Shit is he keeping you hostage?!"..Tiasha goes over dramatic..🤣

"Yaar how can you have such a bad humour?! I literally feel pity for you sometimes!"... Khushi exhales...🤣

"Achha sun..do me a favor..come to my place tomorrow...I need to plan something...!"...says Khushi..

"Oh sure! I surely want to have Nani's suji ka halwa!"...Tiasha is a foody..

"Get a life Tishu! You will soon become a monster!"... khushi giggles..

"Ya ya! Ja na...do what you are good at! STUDY!"...Tiasha makes faces at her..

"Chal bye...yaar don't be late tomorrow!"
Khushi hangs up...she is surely planning for something big now....!

********

Back to her terrace..

She is sitting on the floor of the terrace and he is resting his head on her lap while she is running her fingers through his hair..

"Sidharth..?!"

"Hmm..?!"..he answers having his eyes closed..

"Chalo...let's go to the room..it's late baby!"..says Shehnaaz..

"Nehi baba...I have to go home...Kal Mom ko leke kahi jana hai.."

"Ohhh...!"..her voice becomes low..

He looks up at her face and lifts his hands up to bring her face down. He pecks her lips..."I will pick you up na jaan..kal shoot hai na?! Abhi toh jana hai baby! Aaya na milne?! Please udhas maat ho!"

"Haan baba! It's okay! Toh phir abhi get up! Bohot late ho chuki hai! You have to drive na..?! Chalo...!"

"Thodi der aur.. please... It's feels so peaceful here baby!".. Sidharth insists..

"Nehi..it's late Sidharth...agar aap rukh jaate then I would have been here with you all night! Please baby! Get up!"

"Achha baba...! Chal...!"... They both get up and proceed towards the exit when suddenly a bang splashing stream of sound halts them back! They turn around and look up to see the entire sky that glows with rainbow lights, fireworks it is!! Seems like some celebration is going on at a distance...!

He holds her back from behind and mumbles in her ears..."I told you na baby! TOGETHER WE SHINE MORE!" ✨💞

Surely they do! 💞

Stay tuned for the next part..🤗

Do comment to share your views! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
125K 14.1K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
957K 59.2K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
44.3K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...