Forever His Babygirl

-jacksonscity tarafından

(Revamped) Jenasssia Thomas was miserable in the hell some people call school. But that all Changes when a ce... Daha Fazla

💸Cᴀsᴛ/ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs✨
Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
(Author's Note)
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Hɪʟʟ-Fᴏʀᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ Mʏ Eʏᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: Tᴏᴜʀ Gᴜɪᴅᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: Aʟᴛᴇʀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Cᴏʟᴅ Sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Dɪᴛᴄʜ Dᴀʏ
(Author's Note)
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: Hᴇʀᴇ Cᴏᴍᴇs Tʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Aᴍᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Pʟᴀʏ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: Wᴀᴋᴇ Yᴏᴜʀ Ass Uᴘ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: Hᴏᴜʀ Oғ Cᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Eᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: Aᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: Gᴏɴᴇ Tᴏᴏ Sᴏᴏɴ
Is this not Michael?
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: #Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Lɪᴠᴇs Mᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: A Nᴇᴡ Fᴀᴄᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20: Tʀᴜᴛʜ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: Tʜᴇ Aғᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23: Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ Mᴀᴋᴇ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Gᴏ Rᴏᴜɴᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24: Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇ Bɪᴛᴄʜ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25: Jᴜsᴛ A Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ Wᴇᴇᴋs Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: Iᴛ's Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27: Iᴛ's Tɪᴍᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29: Aᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30: I'ᴍ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31: A Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ Lɪғᴛᴇᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32: Cᴀɴᴄᴇʟʟᴇᴅ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33: Jᴀɴᴇᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34: Tᴀᴋᴇ A Bʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35: Wʀᴀᴘs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36: Oʟᴅ Wᴏᴜɴᴅs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37: Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋs
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38: Pʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39: Hᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛ Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40: Hᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛ Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41: Hᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛ Pᴀʀᴛ 3
Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
New book
BONUS CHAPTER

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: Gʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ Sʜᴏᴡ Oɴ Eᴀʀᴛʜ

106 7 0
-jacksonscity tarafından

JENASSIA'S POV

A WEEK LATER.....

Michael hasn't spoken to me for about a week, and I'm starting to worry. He probably doesn't even find me attractive anymore, I'm busted up goods. This is why I kept this a secret for so long, I didn't want everyone to see me as a marked prize. I don't want to be recognized in the hall as 'the girl who got so close to being raped' or a symbol to show sympathy or pity too.

Kacey and Jaylinn haven't spoken to me either for the past couple of days. Now I'm just getting a fake friend vibe from them. They're supposed to be there for me when I'm at my lows like I would be there for their lows no matter what they had been going through.

And I know everything isn't about me and try not to make it seem that way but, I just can't help but feel alone.

But I guess I can kinda see where they're coming from. I mean I didn't exactly tell THEM first, I told Michael.

Well, it's not just them it's my twin as well. This motherfucker doesn't even come home on time for me to see him.

Oh and my parents.....my parents just look at me and shake their heads as if I'm such a disappointment. And the fact of the matter is I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO THEM. IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE SHAKING MY HEAD AT THEM! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO DRUGGED ME. Not VICE VERSA.

Well, it's mostly my mom looking at me like that but in my Dad's eyes, I'm the same little girl.

But at this point, I just can't help but FEEL like a huge disappointment anyway.

I was now getting ready for school. Davion used to walk with me too, but now he just has different plans all of a sudden. They're all just pussies!-well not Michael....he's different of course he's just taking his time...

"Another day of people ignoring my existence...yay, "I said to myself as I went downstairs, but not only to see my family at the table eating breakfast ignoring my whole soul.

I mean expected that shit from my parents but my twin...my other half....the roommate I had in the womb, not talking to me....wait to ignore me just hits different.

I'm not asking for people to feel pity towards me or suck up to me. But making me feel like complete crap isn't so good either.

I walked outside into the blowing air, which I thought would be fresh. Though as soon as I went into the somewhat blue atmosphere I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was having my anxiety hit me at my weakest moment.

"Figures" I mutter out of breath.

I was in a full-blown panic attack. I tried walking out but I was panicking. Both mentally and physically, I felt as if I was going to pass out right then and there on the spot. This was the worst panic attack by FAR.

I've never had this bad of panic attack in my entire existence. My hands were tensing up, I couldn't move my fingers, my chest was heaving up and down, I couldn't feel my face nor hands. I didn't know what to do. I began to feel nauseous and uneasy.

My whole life is just a complete and utter mess. I just have to try again to walk this out.

"Breathe in, Breathe out.....breathe in, breath out"I recited to myself as I walked.

"Almost there, I'm almost there" really Jenassia Princess and The Frog?

"Breathe in and breathe ou-"my whole speech was cut off as I saw that familiar slim figure. Time had damn near stopped.

That figure I love, those dancer's feet that walked down that sidewalk that was my love right there. I can see he hasn't seen me, but I knew that was him.

I felt something trickle down on my hand...it was tears.

Marquis was right, no one will ever love me and I envy that.

"Nobody would ever love me" I whispered in pure tears.

I walk into the jailhouse that we call a school with my head down not looking up at anybody. My shoes had gotten my full attention as I walked to my locker. As soon as I opened my locker a note had fallen out of it.

"What's this?" I say sniffling to myself.

I looked around making sure nobody was looking or paying attention to me, not like they were in the first place...but still. I began to open it up and I began to shed yet another tear.

It was the notes me and Michael wrote to each other during class. He kept them, but how did they get out of my bag.

Jenassia, I know you saw that girl kiss me, but I did tell her thirsty ass off. Ion even like that girl.  You ran away at the wrong time because you would have heard me say how thirsty she is and how ugly she is. What was said and done yesterday was real. I meant what I said. I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm sorry that I did. Btw you look really beautiful today, I mean you always do, but you are even more today. But you look fine asf. Aight Shawty no more crying.

I don't wanna lose you.

-Michael.

But it wasn't just the note he added something to the back of it. It read:

I'm still thinking bout you Shawty
-Michael

As I turned it over I saw extra Polaroid pictures from times we had gone out together. A wide smile then began to creep up on my face.

It was kind of weird how this nigga cheered me up so fast. But it's a nice feeling.

My memory was a little blotchy from the drugs my Mother put in my food but I'm glad to still remember the special moments. I'll always remember this one. My Dad still doesn't know, I never had the right time or way to tell him.

MICHELLE'S POV

Ugh...Jenassia always gets what she wants. She got Marquis the boy I was crushing on, she took away Devon who was my boy best friend, she was all the teacher's favorite, she even has the best spot on the rug in first grade. I literally can't win.

I saw that she and Michael were getting quite close, so I tried to kiss him and take him away from her but she forgave him. It's all because he had her dumb twin brother as an alibi...WAIT that's just it. I'll just have to kiss him where nobody is watching but my crew.

If they say he kissed me, word will get to the whole school and eventually to Jenassia. This plan is golden!

It's finally time to take back my crown over this school, and nobody is gonna stop me from doing it.

Look at her smiling down at a piece of dumb paper. I couldn't help but roll my eyes in disgust and anguish.

Even in a trash looking outfit the bitch still looks phenomenal. I hate her. She steals everything I ever wanted away from me.

"Time to plot, "I say with a smile plastered on my face.

KACEY'S POV
(One of Jenassia's best friends, I know it's been a while🤦🏾‍♀️)

As I was walking to the bathroom I spotted Michelle. She was looking as if she was in deep thought. Which is usually normal but this bitch....no this bitch is fucking psychotic. She was always jealous of Jenassia ever since Jenassia had gotten the best spot on the rug in first grade. 

I don't understand why she still makes a big fuss about it, like grow the hell up already. Like cmon, we're in high school. This bitch still playing games nobody else cares to play.

To be honest, Michelle is a punk ass bitch who just wants attention. I generally wanna beat her ass for being so annoying and jealous. Like really bitch kissing Michael, Michael doesn't even want her. Like sis sit down, rejection is tough.

I then look to see Michelle rolling her eyes at Jenassia for smiling at a paper.

I rolled my eyes at the stupidity that is Michelle. She is so fucking PETTY, it's disgusting.

I just know some stupid shit is gonna go down. Well, I guess this would be the greatest show on Earth now, wouldn't it?

But word got around that Marquis was closed to raping Jenassia. I know I'm supposed to be by her side but I just don't know what imma fucking to say. I'm still tryna figure out what to do and it didn't even happen to me. I'll talk to her again in a few days. But right now I need a mental break.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.7K 1.3K 46
Michael, has been lonely, depressed and sad ever since his wife Angela leaves him. He falls into the trap with drinking alcohol and sleeping with dif...
17.8K 462 53
It's 1988. Lauren Porter is a 24 year-old living in New York. She feels like the unluckiest person in the World because she missed the opportunity to...
298K 6.6K 27
This short story takes place in Michael's Bad Era, right after Michael had finished The Way You Make Me Feel music video with Tatiana. You are Michae...
92.3K 3.3K 69
Bad era. -1987 🔥 We were Both students at the University I was an Model and he was an Average guy who also got bullied for being lonely all the tim...