SUFIYANA ISHQ ❤️

_secretxwriter_ tarafından

#1 lovequotes out of 1.24k stories #1 shehnaazgill out of 525 stories #1 emotional rollercoaster out of 4.07k... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
EPILOGUE ❤️

CHAPTER-47

3.7K 334 36
_secretxwriter_ tarafından

Next morning Sid woke up and got ready as per his mom's instructions he has to accompany Sana for her last check-up.

He was getting ready just then his mom came with his breakfast. They wished good morning to each other. She placed the tray on table and take a seat on sofa........

SM- "Chal abb jldi se breakfast krle ." (she ordered him)

Sid- "No benefits of arguments... Haina ?? So coming!! " (adjusting his wrist watch)

Sid's mom chuckles on his words. Taking a seat besides her he started taking breakfast. There was complete silence until Sid's mom said..................

SM- "Sidharth !! Remember one thing jo tumse pyaar krte hai vo chahe jitna bhi naraz ho.... Jab unhe realize hoga toh vo vapis jrur aayenge......!!" (caressing his hair)

Sid just gave a slight nodd with a forced smile. Soon after finishing his breakfast he drove to Gill's place.

****
He was talking to his father in living room. Sana's mom went to her room to inform her about Sidharth.She knocked on the door......

GM- "Sana ! Puttar jldi tyaar ho ke aaja . Sidharth neeche tera wait kr rha hai." (she informed her)

Sana who was lazily getting ready to go for last visit to doctor suddenly have a unique charm on her face..... a shyly smile.............

"Sidharth!! Prr yeh yahan kyu aya hai... kl toh aise vapis chala gya tha jaise vapis hi nhi aayega..... Toh fir aaj?" talks to herself while turning towards the door.

GM- "Sana ! Puttar sun rahi hai na.... Jldi aaja tujhe lene aya hai... Aaj last appointment hai na teri doctor ke sath.... " (still standing at door)

Sana- "Hnji.... Hnji ! Aa rahi hu mummy ! " (yells from inside)

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard someone's sarcastic laugh.... She looked up to see who was it.................

She saw her own reflection in the mirror who is laughing at her............................

"Maine bola tha na.... Vo teri sach mein bahut care krta hai.... Jo hua vo by chance bhi ho skta tha...!! Prr nhi tujhe toh iss demon ki sun ni hoti hai hamesha......" Her heart taunts her while pointing at her mind.......

"Nhi Shehnaaz !! Tum abhi bhi itni jldi nhi mann skti.... Kya pta vo abhi bhi drame kr rha ho....." her mind still not ready to accept the fact that he cares and loves her alot............

"Inn sab k chakr mein kahi tum Sidharth ko matt kho dena.....!! " her heart state the facts causing her to flinch.................

She immediately threw all bad thoughts away and rush out of the room.....................

Before climbing downstairs she took deep breath and went down with eyes stuck on Sidharth who was already looking at her.......

She came and stand besides him and the very first thing she notice was a bandage on his hand. Her eyes widened, he also looks in the direction and sees the bandage on his hand... his lips curled up in a smile with a thought that she still cares for him.......

"Yeh ladka kabhi nhi sudhar skta.... Pta nhi abb kya kiya hoga iss ne.... Orr pta nhi kahan kahan chott lagvai hogi.....!! " in her mind.

Her chain of thoughts was broke by his father's voice...................

SF- "Beta I think tum logo ki chalna chahiye.... Late na ho jao kahi....!" (he suggests)

Without further arguments they left. Sid made Sana to settle comfortably on passenger seat and went his side on driver seat and begins to drive........................

The ride to hospital was quite.... Sana wanted to ask him about his hand but she was feeling guilty for making him angry or we can say that she made him do all that so she stayed quiet................................

Sid wanted to talk to her but the fact that  she doesn't like to talk to him anymore and she didn't trust him anymore is haunting him so he also stayed quiet...................

Soon they reach hospital and meet doctor. He informed them that she is absolutely fine and she can now continue her office and daily routine. He suggests a proper diet with proper rest to her to which they thanked him and left.

They settle in his car.... Sid begins to drive. Sana finally collecting courage ask him.......

Sana- "Vo yeh tumhare hath pe kya hua...? " (looking at him)

Sid who was focusing on road didn't responded and Sana again asks him..........

Sana- "Main puch rahi hu na Sidharth yeh kya hua hai.... Tum nhi sudhar skte na... Yeh karna jaruri tha kya ?" (taking his hand in her hand and pointing at his knuckles)

Sid was enjoying her care and smiling inwardly. But choose to maintain poker face didn't looked at her and said..............

Sid- "Kya farq padta hai....!! " (taking his hand from her grip )

Sid- "Khud ko hurt karna jiss ke liye choda tha jab usse hi farq nhi padta toh mujhe bhi kyu padega...! " (he added looking at her)

She turned her face and looked outside to avoid his intense gaze..................

"Farq padta hai tabhi toh pucha hai.... Prrr nhi issko yeh baatein kahan smjh mein atti hai (mentally facepalms herself) Vase glti meri hi hai.... Mujhe hi itna nhi bolna chahiye tha....!! " in her mind.................

Sana- "Sidharth.....! " (looking at him)

Sidharth just hmmed while focusing on road.

Sana- "Vo sorry!! Maine shyad kuch jyada hi bol diya kl.....!! " (looking in front)

Sid didn't answer.... He was just shocked.....
"Yeh...yeh kyu sorry bol rahi hai. Isski toh koi glti bhi nhi hai.....!" in his mind while looking at her with questioning eyes.............

Sana- "Abb aise kya dekh rahe ho! Sidha dekh ke drive kro or mujhe office drop kr dena " (bringing him back to real world)

Sid- "Nhi ! Tum aaj office nhi ja rahi ho !! Aaj hi last check up krvaya... aaj rest krogi and kl se office......" (sternly)

After a short argument it was decided that she'll go office but only for few hours only.....

Sidharth dropped her at office and left for his office...............

****

It was almost 6 pm when she left office and was waiting for taxi outside when a pair of  manly arms grabbed her wrist and pinned her to a wall nearby and covered her mouth with his hands.................

Her eyes which were closed out of fear slowly opened.................

She already felt that touch was not at familiar but on opening her eyes were shocked and as soon as that man removed his hands from her face she yells at him.......

Sana- "Tum.... Tum yahan kya kr rahe ho?" (loudly)

Person- "Shhhhhhhhh !! Babygirl !! Tum toh mujhe bhul hi gayi thi.... Prr main... Main tumhe nhi bhul skta..... Kabhi nhi !  " (inhaling her scent)

She pushed him away (not so hard because she is already weak because of accident) and said.......

Sana- "Durr raho mujhse tum... Smjhe tum! " (she said moving away from place)

He held her wrist again and pinned her to wall again...........

Person- "Babygirl ! Why so rude.... Dekho !! Maine sab chod diya hai.... Abb tum bhi jldi se sab chod ke mere pass aa jayo....." (he said getting close to her)

She touched her back to wall as a reluctant reaction to his actions...............

Person- "Areey !! Babygirl tum mujhse abhi bhi drrti ho.... Dro mtt !! Main tumse aaj bhi utna hi pyaar krta hu......! Orrr main..."

He was about to complete his words when his phone rang and he checked it......

Person- "Ooopppssss !! It's little important babygirl... I am just coming... you don't move otherwise you know what I am capable of...." (he said touching side of her face to which she turned her face to resist his touch)

He left to side a few steps away from her. She took advantage and immediately taking taxi left the place..........

He returned and saw her leaving in taxi.....

Person- "Babygirl !! Kyu bhag rahi ho mujhse.... Koi nhi.... Kl toh yahi ayogi na....!! " (Talks to himself)

Sana looked him from rear mirror of taxi..... She took out her phone and call Akshita. She  picked call and said........

A- "Hi !! Baby kaisi hai ? " (sweetly)

Sana- "Akshita.... Akshita vo.... Tanu....!!" (panting hard)

Akshita almost choke on this name and said..

A- "Tanu.... Sana kya hua hai... Kahan hai tu....??? " (worriedly)

Sana- "Vo vapis aa gaya... Vo mere office mein... pta nhi kaise...... Aaj Maine dekha usse...... Akshita mujhe... mujhe bahut drr lag rha hai....! " (finally she confessed in cracking voice)

A- "Sana... Tu drr matt... Abhi kahan hai tu... Main aau tujhe milne...? " (she asked in shaking voice)

Sana- "Nhi... Abhi nhi abhi main ghar ja rahi hu.... !" (she replied)

A- "Okay !! Relax !! Kl milte hai... Kl... Umm... Cafe 49 mein....okay?" (she suggests)

Sana- "Hn thiik hai....!! Please mujhe bahut drr lag rha hai uss se....! I don't want to loose Sidharth.... I really... Really love....! " (a tear escape from her eyes)

A- "Shhhhhhhhh!! Sana chup ho ja yrrr tu tension matt le.... main dekhti hu vo kaise vapis aa gya.... Tu relax kr !! Apna dhyaan rakh !! Jyada stress matt le teri health ke liye acha nhi hai.... Kuch nhi hoga.... Na tujhe na Sidharth ko.....!! " (tries to calm her down)

With this they talk until Sana reaches home. She greeted everyone well didn't let anyone guess what just happened few minutes ago just like five years ago, she never let anyone know what happened.....................

****
Sidharth reached his own home after attending some important meetings. After dinner he was silently laying in his mom's lap lost in sana's memories.................

SM- "Beta tu shehnaaz ko kab le ke aa rha hai....? " (caressing his hairs)

Sid- "Kyu kya hua....?" (surprisingly)

SM- "Kya hua ka kya mtlb.... Vo bahu hai iss ghar ki orr yeh uske shaddi ke badd pehle tyohaar hai yahan and main toh tujhe btana hi bhul gayi...." (she slightly slaps her forehead)

Sid- "Kya...?" (still laying in her lap)

SM-" Teri bua ka phone aya tha kuch din pehle.... Unho ne btaya k Taniya ki shaddi fix krdi hai unho ne....! " (she informed him)

Sid- "Taniya ki shaddi.... Orr yeh aap mujhe abb bta rahi ho....! " (getting up with jerk in excitement and faking hurt)

SM- "Hn ! Vo tum itna stressed the pichle kuch dino se toh mere bhi dimag se nikal gya tha.... (politely) Chal abb jldi se phone lga Shehnaaz ko! " (sternly )

Sid- " Aap khud hi krlo.... Mera phone toh vo uthayegi hi nhi ! " (sadly hugging pillow in his arms)

SM- "Tu kr toh sahi... Nhi uthayegi toh main krungi na....! " (assures him)

Sid picked his phone and dialled her number.

Sana saw 'HUBBY❤️' on screen and ignored the call as she is not in mood of talking to him in such a bad mood..... (Bad mood because of that Tanu)

As expected by Sid she didn't pick the call. Sid threw his phone somewhere on bed in annoyance......................
____

              Milne ko tujhse bahane karu
             Tu muskuraye vajh main banu
               Roj bitana saath mein tere
                            Sara din mera❤️

                            🦋🦋🦋🦋

DON'T FORGET TO PRESS VOTE ⭐ BUTTON//COMMENTS (if you like)// SHARE// FOLLOW//

_______________________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.2M 119K 52
"The whole idea was a mess, in fact it was stupid. To get married with someone who's practically a stranger to me was already an absurd concept. But...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC