More

By YouDoNotMind

Amanda is a princess who is forced to get married, so she escaped. Or someone helped her? Of course, they fou... More

Prologue
First chapter
Second chapter
Third chapter
Fourth chapter
Fifth chapter
Sixth chapter
Seventh chapter
Eighth chapter
Ninth chapter
Tenth chapter
Eleventh chapter
Twelfth chapter
Thirteenth chapter
Fourteenth chapter
Fifteenth chapter
Sixteenth chapter
Seventeenth chapter
Eighteenth chapter
Nineteenth chapter
Twentieth chapter
Twenty-second chapter
Twenty-third chapter
HAKUNA Help
Twenty-fourth chapter
Twenty-fifty chapter
Twenty-sixth chapter
Twenty-seventh chapter
Twenty-eighth chapter
Twenty-ninth chapter
Thirtieth chapter
Thirty-first chapter
Thirty-second chapter
Thirty-third chapter
Thirty-fourth chapter
Epilogue
Thank you note
More 2!

Twenty-first chapter

94 9 0
By YouDoNotMind

As I had no choice, I wrote the letters. The only problem was that I don't know where Valerie's closet is. The only one who might know is Izzy, who has come to school today but wasn't talking to me. She sat down next to one of the girls with whom no one was sitting right now. All the teachers told her to sit back in her place, which she did, but she left the room during breaks. She neither appeared in the canteen nor Valerie. We were eating in silence when Steven looked up and began to look at something strangely. Then I saw Valerie was approaching us angrily.

"Did you do it right? Why?" She asked.

"I don't know what you mean." I said.

"Nick received a letter from 'A' again. The same handwriting is on both letters. So why you did it?" She asked.

"I promised to someone." I said.

"Who for?" She frowned.

"I mustn't tell you." She looked at me blankly. "Please don't ask about it." I pleaded.

"I can't believe you did that. You did it for yourself and you want to blame to someone else." She said angrily.

"No, I didn't. You misunderstand it. I..." I started to say. "I'm sorry."

"You can sorry." She turned back angrily and walked away. I saw Liz's happy expression and my stomach twitched. I made a deal with the devil.

"Where are you going guys?" I asked in shock after I saw they stood up.

"We're sorry. We want to stay out of the drama." Steven said and they walked away. I looked after them in disbelief. I buried my face in the palm of my hands. I can't believe I did it because of Liz. Valerie didn't deserve that. I set off almost afterwards to find Valerie when I remembered I couldn't say anything, or Liz would tell everyone my secret. This is unfair.

As I took Jason's advice, I didn't go to the rehearsal, so I set off out of school. I tried to call Alex in the parking a lot of time. He didn't pick it up.

"Why are you here?" Liz appeared in front of me. I almost dropped the phone in fright because I didn't expect her to come here. I looked at her angrily and turned away. "Are you mad at me? The real world isn't as good as you imagined, it is?"

"Leave me alone." I grumbled.

"Truly I want but the teacher is missing you." She said.

"I won't going there." I said.

"You are waiting for Alex in vain. He knows we have a rehearsal." I sighed.

"I won't go back either." Out of the corner of my eye I saw her shook her head.

"Say it calmly." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Liz you're such a selfish bitch. You always want everything for yourself. You never think of others." I frowned and looked at her.

"I never said and think that." I said.

"After all, it wouldn't surprise me." We looked into each other's eyes for a while longer. On the other hand, I couldn't even watch if I wanted to either. Her eyes gleamed with rage. Despite she looked so cute. I was standing in front of her and touched her hair slowly. Her hair was so soft. I looked at her eyes. She looked at me in shock. I leaned towards her. She began to gasp for air. Our lips almost touched when we heard a shout. She quickly steeped back one and looked at me weirdly. She blushed.

"Liz!" I shook my head and stepped back, scanned the ground. "I finally found you." Aaron said.

"I'm sorry. I am just thinking." She mumbled.

"Come on back. You too." He looked at me.

"I don't feel good." I said.

"It doesn't seem to me." I shrugged and looked down. "Whatever. Are you okay?" I looked up a little. He asked from Liz. Her skin was white and looked one point on the ground. She really looked like sick. "Liz?" At this moment he uttered Liz's name she closed her eyes and began to lean towards him. "Damn." He caught her and he picked her up. He started to walk to the school, and I followed them anxiously. He took her to a room and put her on the bed.

"Stay here with her please. I try to find the nurse. Don't let her get up!" I nodded.

"What happened?" Liz asked after three second. I looked at her shocked.

"You fainted." I mumbled.

"I have a headache." She tried to sit up. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back at the bed.

"Auch!" She said.

"You shouldn't sit up." I said.

"Who said that?" She asked.

"Aaron." She groaned.

"He can't tell me what I can do." She suddenly sat up and sat out on the edge of the bed. She stepped on the floor and walked towards the door. At the second step she stumbled. I wanted to catch her waist, with the result that we both fell.

"Auch!" I stroked my back. Liz was lying on me. I pushed her down slowly and put her on the bed.

"My arm hurt." She said.

"Why can't you stay calm?" I growled. "You aren't selfish. You are stubborn." She laughed. I looked at her frowned.

"No one has told me so beautiful yet." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I hope it reached your consciousness." I said.

"Hey!" I folded my arms and looked at her angrily.

"You threatened me." I said in a raised voice.

"Oh, that's your problem. I understand." She said.

"It wasn't nice from you." I said.

"You don't understand." She said.

"Explain it!" I said. She sighed.

"I need that tiara." She said without looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I will be the most popular and he will be proud of me." She said.

"Do you mean Alex?" I asked.

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you." She muttered.

"I can't find her, but it is a glass of water. Drink it!" Aaron appeared suddenly and he handed the water to her. "Was there any problem?" I shook my head. "Are you feel better?" She nodded. "I go back to the rehearsal. I tell the teacher we can't go back. Ok?" She nodded again and he walked away.

"I will call Alex." It came to my mind.

"No!" Liz whined.

"I have to call him. He needed to know." I explained.

"I don't want to go to the doctor. I can't perform tomorrow." She said desperately. I sighed.

"Don't faint tomorrow." I said.

"I try." We laughed. We both knew it was stupid to ask anyone for that.

"Why did you faint?" I asked.

"I fuckin' don't know." She whispered closed her eyes and blushed a little.

Then Aaron appeared, who really called Alex.

"Hello. Liz fainted." He said.

"What?" I heard Alex's shout.

"Calm down! She is better now." Aaron said.

"What did you do?" Alex asked angrily.

"Nothing." Aaron said.

"If it really turned out that you did something, I would kill you." Alex said seriously.

"Bye." Aaron said and hung up the phone.

Alex appeared ten minutes later. Of course, we went to the doctor even though Liz didn't want to.

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

"I don't know. She suddenly whitened and fainted." I said. The doctor shook his head while he examined Liz. I didn't look there because Liz didn't wear T-shirt. I felt my face burn.

"It's weird." He said. "Do you eat properly?" He asked from Liz.

"Not always." Alex said.

"It's not true." She said indignantly.

"Get dress! There is nothing wrong with your heart rate or heartbeat. The only problem is your weight. You are so thin. You need to eat more, or you can also fall into a coma or worse. You need to rest."

"There will be a school rehearsal tomorrow. It will start at five a clock. I will be Juliet." She said despairingly.

"If you feel better you can go. If the situation will be worse call the hospital." He said to Alex.

"Thank you, doctor." He said. The doctor nodded.

"It's up to you. Here is the excuse for tomorrow. Have a nice day!" He smiled and we went their home. Liz went up to the stairs.

"Amanda!" Alex said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Would you stay home with Liz tomorrow?" He asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"I need to work tomorrow and Noel have to go to the school." He explained.

"If I don't have another choice." I said in agreement.

"Thanks. If she will faint again call me." I nodded.

At dinner Alex told Liz that I will keep on eyes on her.

"I don't need babysitter. I'm not a kid!" She said.

"You need." Alex said. "It is the best for you." He said.

"How long have I been important to you?" Liz angrily stood up and walked out. I sighed. She barely ate. At the end of dinner, I asked Alex to let me stay here for a while longer. I waited for someone. I have already leaned on the table so that I will sleep until someone enter but that person stepped in the kitchen and exclaimed.

"Are you crazy?" I looked at her tiredly. She put her hands on her heart. "How long have you been here?" Liz asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. About four hours." I said and yawned.

"Jesus." She shook her head, heated her food, and sat down in front of me. "Why are you exactly here?"

"I thought you wouldn't like to eat alone." She frowned. I yawned again.

"You need to take a shower and sleep." She said kindly.

"To miss that you leave the half of food again. Not at all." I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes. The last time I heard someone wish you a good night and put something soft on me.

In the morning I woke up with numb arms. I raised my head and held out my arms.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"Don't ask from me." Alex took a sip of his coffee he was leaning against the counter.

I stood up. I grabbed the blanket, which I also didn't know how got there and went into the living room to sleep a little more.

"We went. Call me if will be the problem." Liz equal the problem. Where she is, the problem starts.

I heard he closed the front door and I remembered we are alone so I couldn't sleep. A few hours later I heard footsteps approaching here. I pretended to sleep. Not bothering herself, Liz entered the room and pulled up the shutter.

"Hey!" I moaned.

"This is my home. I do what I want." She sat down at the end of the couch and turned on the TV. I rolled my eyes and I went to the bathroom. When I went back, I almost pulled off my T-shirt, but it came to my mind that I wasn't alone. I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed in the bathroom, went back, and sat down near her.

"I never thought you are shy. Although if I think about it, it makes sense." She said without looking at me. I blushed.

"Shouldn't you rather learn?" I asked without looking at her.

"You mean I should rest?" She asked.

"It doesn't seem you would have a reason for that." She looked at me, but I didn't look at her. She didn't say anything just looked back at the TV.

"What is this?" I asked after a while.

"Star Wars." She said.

"Are the stars at war with each other?" I frowned. She laughed. I looked at her, but I caught my eyes. I smile faintly. I rarely see her really happy.

"It was good." She whipped her eyes. "Not really." She told the story and I listened intently. Sometimes I nodded. She was so immersed in the speech. During her speech I wondered if she would bother if I touched her hair again. I tilted my head to the right side. After a while, a hand waved in front of me. I shook my head and looked up her eyes.

"Are you listening to me?" She asked indignantly.

"I'm sorry. I'm hungry." I lied. She sighed.

"Ok. Let's go to eat!" She said, stood up and walked away. I ran my hand into my hair and sighed. Firstly, I went to the bathroom. I looked very slapped and flushed.

"Are you okay?" Liz asked when she looked at me in the kitchen.

"Yeah." I said shyly.

"Are you sure? You are so red." She approached me and touched my forehead.

"You haven't got a fever." She looked at my eyes. We looked at each other for a while, but she stepped back. She walked over to the counter and drank the glass of water. I didn't see her face, but she gasped. She looked out the window. I walked to her back and touched her shoulder. She frozen under my touch, but she didn't move. She muttered something but I couldn't hear. Her hand shuddered and she slowly put down the glass.

"Leave me alone!" She said with a hoarse voice. I slowly let go of her shoulder and backed away while I was watching her. She breathed intermittently. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room. I heard constant tinnitus and I laid my hand upon my heart. I felt if I won't doing this it will pop out of its place. What is my problem?

---------------------------------

Have a good day! If you liked it give me a vote! Thanks! All the love. 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 269 28
King Rodor of Nemeth adopts the two fae children found in his land. Young Kal and Kara grow up in his court as members of his family, along with his...
584K 18.7K 60
Olivia Hansen is perfect. At least, that's what everyone thinks of her. She maintains her busy schedule by following routines and setting rules for h...
618 21 11
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...
61.6K 547 12
Danielle, a hired bridesmaid begins a 'fuck' spree with Molly, the bride. Danielle, finding it hard to resist the sexiest bride she's ever lusted af...