Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Cooped up✨

6.8K 129 438
By sobxbi

I woke up and I quickly grabbed my phone checking the time.

"Katuski! We're gonna be late!" I said throwing the blanket off me jumping out of bed. As soon as my legs hit the ground I fell onto the floor.

"Holy shit my legs are so sore." I complained standing back up and sitting on my bed.

"You idiot it's Saturday." He said pulling me back into his cuddle.

"Didn't know I left you that weak last night." He smirked out.

"Oh. Well I didn't knowww. But hey it's our first weekend in the dorms! We have to take showers." I said standing up.

"Later. Let me sleep in." He growled.

"You can sleep in but I'm taking a shower." I said standing up grabbing clothes to go to the bathroom on our floor.

I walked to the bathroom to get in my shower. I knew when I came back he would still be on my bed.

**after shower ** I come back to my room and as I guessed he was just on my bed looking at his phone.

" you ever gonna get up?" I said while I'm wrapped in a towel.

"When I want to." He said.

I grabbed a shirt and underwear to wear. I change and got back in the bed cuddling with Katuski on my phone.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." I sighed throwing off the blanket.

Before I could open the door katsuki yelled at me.

"Hey! Pants?!" He yelled before I just exposed myself. I quickly put on whatever I could find on the floor.

"Oh hey mina. Um what's up?" I said leaving the door open so she could only see me and not Katuski.

"Hey y/n! Me and the girls are gonna go hang out and walk around the city. You wanna come with us?" mina asked.

"Ya for sure I'll get dressed right now. Leave in 20?" I smiled out.

"Yep perfect see you in 20." She said walking down the hall.

I closed my door and jumped onto Katuski laying on the bed.

"You can't stay here all day, I'm gonna go out." I said kissing his nose.

He grabbed me and just tightly hugged me not letting me go.

"No I think your gonna stay here." He said giving me kisses.

"Noooo stop being a big baby. I'll be back later just hang out with Kirishima!" I said breaking out of his hug.

He rolled over giving me his back and the silent treatment.

"Silent treatment? Alright be like that." I shrugged off.

I went to my closet and got out some clothes. I got dressed and went to do my hair in the bathroom quickly.

Put on some lipgloss and perfume and I was ready. I go up to katsuki and drag him out of room.

"You can't just be in my room when I'm not in here. Cmonnn."I said trying to drag him by his arm.

He gets up and puts his shirt on. He wrapped his arms around me leaving his head on my shoulder. He breathes in deeply while we hug.

"You look so good and you smell nice." He said.

"Thanks. You don't ,now go take a shower." I said pulling him out and locking my door.

"I'll be back later ok? Love you." I said kissing him on the cheek and running downstairs.

"You ready?" I said standing in the common area.

"Ya we're all ready!" The girls said all together. We all started heading out the door.

"Bye!" We said to the boys.

Bakugo p.o.v

Y/n left and I went to go take a shower. Since it was just the guys I just had on shorts and no shirt.

I walked downstairs to go eat the breakfast they made earlier.

"Hey kacchan!" Dunce face exclaimed.

"Don't call me that." I said while heating the food back up.

"Holy shit what happened to your back?!"

"What are you talking about idiot?" I asked .

"Seems like you had fun last night." Sero said pointing at my back.

I went to the bathroom around the corner and looked in the mirror. I had a bunch of ..scratches on my back from ..last night.

I walked back out and didn't think much of it.

"So how was it?" Shitty hair and Kaminari asked me.

"Your in our business. Don't do that." I scoffed.

I sat down and ate my food. When I was finished Kirishima came up to me.

"Hey bakugo do you wanna play video games in my room with sero and Denki?" He asked.

"Ya whatever, I'll be there in a second."

I got up and went back to my room putting on a hoodie.

After I got dressed I went to kiri's room.

Text from idiot🧡: don't be dumb today ,love you"

She texted me and made me smile at my screen. Damn this woman.

Y/n p.o.v

The girls and I just walked around the city and got boba. We were in the dorms for the past 3 days and wanted to get out. It was so refreshing to not be cooped up in the house.

About 2 hours and a half passes while we were in the city.

"Guys I'm hungry." Mina whined dragging herself behind us.

"There's a McDonald's right there if you want some." I said pointing.

"Ya let's go! Are y'all hungry? I'll pay." She exclaimed walking faster.

We made it and she ordered for everyone.

We sat down and started eating whatever mina got us.

Soon a group of boys approached us. About 4 of them. They all look to be our age.

"Hi can I help you?" Mina asks putting her head in her hands smiling.

"Hi, I was just wondering , can I have your snap or insta?" One of boys ask pointing to me.

"Me? I'm sorry I have a boyfriend." I politely smiled out.

"Oh Really? Well can we be friends?" He asked lifting a brow.

I didn't want to be an ass and tell him 'sorry my boyfriend will kill you , like actually' I thought to myself.

"Um sure I guess." I hesitantly said grabbing his phone.

I gave him my snap and handed it back to him.

"Thanks." He smiled out.

"But hey my friend mina here is all types of single." I winked nudging her arm.

He asks for her number and she gives it to him handing his phone back.

"By friends." He winked at me and walked away with his friends.

"Oh my god y/n! Why did you give your snap?!" Mina ask crossing her arms.

"I don't knowwww. I didn't want to be rude and sound like a bitch." I whined shaking my arms.

"I'll block him if he says anything weird. He said friends so he better mean friends." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mmkk. Well if he text me I'll tell you." Mina said.

"Ya but let's change the subject." I said putting my head in my hands.

"So, I saw Katuski go up last night right after you. Anything happen??" She asked nudging my arm.

"Ooooo" all the other girls said raising their eyebrows.

"Hey hey , we might have done... it." I said covering my face.

"Agghhhwahaha omg really!? How was it? How was he? Is he..ya know? On a scale of 1-10?"They all started asking.

"Oh hush! It was nice. That's allll I'm gonna sayyy" I said putting my hands up in defeat.

We all started laughing and goofing around.

"So ive seen you and Kirishima hanging out more recently.. do you likeeee him?" I asked.

All the girls "ooo" again.

"What's with the third degree!?" She asked while her cheeks got red.

"You can't talk! You just hit me with the third degree so SPILL!" I said playfully hitting her arm.

"Ok ok. I kinda... like Kirishima. BUT JUST A LITTLE!" She admit.

"I KNEW IT!" We all said at once.

"Oh shut up! Maybe your the one who likes him!" She pouted looking for excuses.

"Me? Like kiri? Never. He's like a brother to me!" I said lightly pushing her arm.

"Just ask him out already! Or do you want me to set you up? I can totally set you two up!" I exclaimed.

"Yesss let her set you up mina!" Momo exclaimed.

"Ok ok, I'll leave it all to you y/n." She said smiling.

"Hey can you take a picture of us?" Mina asked Jiro.

"Oh ya sure." Jiro said grabbing her phone.

"At McDonald's?" I questioned.

"Ya why not?" She said scooting closer to me.

"3 2 1.." Jiro snapped the picture and gave it back to mina.

"I'll send it to you and you can post it to your insta! First posttt." She said sending me the photo.

I got it and captioned the picture posting it.

"Ahh I love it!" She said cheery.

"Ok guys we have to go back right about now. Ready to pack it up?"Tsu insisted.

"Ya we can start heading home before mr aizawa gets mad." Hagakure said standing up.

We all finished eating and left. We soon made our way back to the dorms.

*3:30*

Todoroki,deku and shoji were sitting in the common area when we walked in.

"Hey where's the other guys?" I asked.

"I think in Kirishima's room." Todoroki said.

"Ok thanks." The girls went to their dorms but me and Mina went to go see what they were doing.

We peeked in and they were all playing video games.

"Look at kiriiii , mina." I whispered.

She playfully punched my arm before we barged in.

"Oh hey guys." They waved at us.

"Helloooo, how was it without us?" I said walking into his room.

"It was pretty boring." Denki yawned.

I went over to Katuski and he's sitting on kiri's bed. I sit on the floor in between his legs and he plays with my hair.

"Missed me?" I asked.

"Not even a little." He sarcastically said.

"I'm hurt." I sarcastically said putting my hand on my heart.

He leaned down and gave me a peck on my lips and went back to watching the game.

Mina sat next to Kirishima while he was raging at Denki.

I look at mina giving her the 'look'.

She starts blushing a lot. They would be such a cute coupleee.

I smiled back at her raising my eyebrows.

Katsuki reaches down and intertwines our hands resting his head on top of mine.

I totally didn't know how to end this chapter but here ya gooo. Luv all of u💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.4K 29
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ™ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
1.5M 54K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
10.7K 344 9
🚫⚠️THIS STORY MENTIONS: ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️🚫 I'm not great at describing the story so please read to find out what happens.. This is my first f...
14.5K 230 27
Hello! Ok don't hate cause this is my first story and I've never tried writing anything like this before lol. This will be a BakugouXReader story! I...