Demons - a Markiplier, Darkip...

Af pondlock

(Many -ipliers involved. Intense, graphic and violent scenes are written in this book - please be aware of th... Mere

1. First Sighting.
2. Questions & Answers.
3. Negotations.
4. Dreams.
5. Dealing With Darkiplier.
7. A Month Later.
8. Wilford Warfstache.
9. Kidnapped.
10. A Master's Puppet.
11. The King of Hell.
12. A Dash Of Terror.
13. The Last Stand.
14. The Last Goodbye.
ALTERNATE ENDING.

6. Back In The Earth Dimension.

6.6K 206 238
Af pondlock

A heart monitor steadily beeps as you come back to your body. You slowly slip open your eyelids, the bright fluorescent lights hurting your eyes. You lift a hand up to cover your eyes, alerting whoever it was in the room to turn around and look at you. It's a doctor, who comes to stand immediately by your bedside. You take your hand down after a little bit, blinking to look at the doctor in clear focus.

"Mr/Mrs. (L/N), can you hear me?" she asks, grabbing a little torch out and shining it in your eyes. "Yeah, I can," you reply gruffly, blinking once she's taken the torch away.

"Hold on, I'm going to get a nurse to come in and check your vitals right now," she says, walking out of the room as he finishes the sentence. You watch her go, then yawn. You notice a cannula stuck in a vein on your right hand, and you make a face. You hate cannulas, normally. Plus most needles.

A nurse comes in with a vital sign monitor on a trolly, immediately pulling out a thermometer and the strap. He places the thermometer under your right arm and places the strap on your left, pressing a couple of buttons on the machine to check your blood pressure. The strap tightens, then releases, and is done. The nurse writes notes down, then takes the thermometer out when it beeps. He checks your IV machine, then pulls out a little torch and shines it your eyes, telling you to follow his finger. "All good," he says with a smile. You smile back, and ask quickly, "Where's my family/friend?"

The nurse looks back and thinks for a moment. "They're out at lunch, I'm pretty sure. Do you want me to call someone?"

You nod and tell him your mother's/father's/guardian's/sister's/brother's/friend's number, and he nods and leaves the room. You quickly call him back and ask how long you've been in the coma for. He tells you that you've been a comatose patient for about eighteen days. You nod and he leaves the room.

You look around behind you and find the bed control, pushing the button to raise the back of the bed up. You sit up and yawn, running a hand through your dirty hair.

Two weeks, you think. Two weeks I spent here. What did I even do to get myself into a coma?

Your thoughts are put to rest when your family/friend enter(s) the room. Their eyes rest on you, then they come and embrace you in a massive hug. You both laugh and cry, and there are muffled words of "I missed you!" and "I'm so glad you're back!" as you talk into their shoulder, and vice versa.

That night, at about eleven pm, you're trying to get to sleep. It's the second last night you'll be spending here, as long as all your systems are in proper working order. News had quickly spread that you were awake and, well, and many people sent you messages on your social networks. Your family/friend had stayed till the latest possible time, then were forced to go out so you could get sleep. You smile to yourself and close your eyes, tiredness hitting you like a wave. Sleep comes to you immediately.

-- Three days later --

You're resting at home, laying on your lounge and talking animatedly to your friend. You both laugh and joke about things, and he's constantly asking if you're okay, if you need anything. Sure, you had just come out of a coma, but it's not like you couldn't get things yourself. You both are sitting in a comfortable silence, before your phone starts buzzing. You fish it out of your pocket and look at the caller ID: Mark. Shit! During all the messages and visitors you had completely forgot to let him know that you were awake, or basically anyone else besides those who had seen you in real life. You apologise to your friend and stand up, moving to your bedroom for some privacy. You press answer and hold the phone up to your ear, taking a deep breath.

"Mark! Look, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for not contacting you! I was so busy, and people were coming to see me left right and centre, and it was all too hectic," you say in a rush when you pick up, as to avoid his questioning.

You hear Mark exhale in relief. "Thank god. I got to the hospital, and they said you had gotten out yesterday. I'm actually driving away now."

"I'm really sorry again, Mark. Hey, why don't you stop on by?"

"You sure, (y/n)?" he asks, his voice full of concern.

"Yeah, of course! I mean, I've been bombarded with visits as of late, so it's no different. My other friend is over, though. You need my address, right?"

You hear a chuckle crackle through the speaker. "Yeah, I do." You smile and tell him where you live.

"Alright, well I'll see you in about fifteen or twenty minutes. Catch you then."

"See ya!" you reply, clicking off the phone. You walk into the living room, and your friend is just finishing up a phone call. He stands and comes over to you, saying that he needs to get going. You fiercely hug and show him the front door, then go to the kitchen to make something to eat.

About twenty minutes later (which you occupy by watching anime and eating a sandwich), there is a knock at the door. You place the plate down on the coffee table, getting the last of the sandwich and shoving it in your mouth, eating hurriedly. You walk to the door, open it, and are nearly crushed by Mark hugging you.

"Oh, hi," you laugh, hugging him back.

"Hey, (y/n)," he says with a smile as he pulls away. You close the door and show him through to the living room, turning off the tv. You invite Mark to sit down on the lounge parallel to the one you're on. You both start talking, catching up.

"Well, your friend, Hailey, told me to get some sleep. I was so worried that something really bad had happened to you, so I decided it was best to get away for a while. My YouTube channel needed some attention, anyways," he says, a little twinkle in his eyes. "That's basically the gist of it."

You nod and smile warmly. "Yeah, Hailey is like that. I'm not surprised she didn't forcibly drive you to your apartment and tuck you into bed."

Mark laughs. "Don't worry, I had a feeling it was going to escalate if I resisted her orders. Besides, I was worrying too much. I decided to work off the stress by recording some of me playing rage games. It actually got me incredibly tired. So it worked."

"That's good. Thank gosh. How is your channel going, anyways?"

Mark smiles, and you can tell that he has an unending love for his job. You are suddenly filled with happiness to see Mark happy, and it's not the first time, either. You honestly can't deny your feelings towards him. You've felt this way for some time, but you've never gotten the courage to tell him. You are broken out of your thoughts when Mark starts talking again.

"It's going incredibly well, actually. I recently hit five million subscri-"

"Five MILLION?" you ask, your eyebrows raised. Mark nods and laughs. "Yeah! Five million! How crazy is that? I honestly can't believe it!"

"Wow!" you say with a massive smile. "It's almost proving that YouTube is a real job!"

At the look on his face, you snort and start cracking up. Priceless. Mark eventually joins in laughing, too, and you both settle down at the same time, you rubbing tears from your eyes. "Sorry," you say, chuckling. "I saw the chance, and I had to take it. But that's an awesome milestone, Mark. Great work."

Mark smiles and nods. "Thanks. I mean, it's hardly me, it was my fans. The Markiplites. I probably had nothing to do with it."

"You're the one who creates the content that they enjoy, Mark. There's being humble, and then there's being just plain silly. And you're the latter," you say to him. Mark smiles and shakes his head. "No, really. I haven't done any work-"

"Mark," you interject, smiling softly, "You did. Hey, do you want something to eat?"

He shrugs. "Yeah, maybe. Oh, I wanted to ask you a question."

"Yeah?" you inquire, raising your eyebrows slightly. Mark sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Look, uh, (y/n).. this is probably going to make me sound crazy, but did you... I dunno, dream while you were in the coma?" he asks, suddenly nervous. You think for a moment, pursing your lips. "No..." you murmur, trying to think back on anything. It's almost like something is blurred out, some big chunk of memory. You shake your head, definite. "No," you say. "Nothing, just black."

Mark nods and sighs in relief. "Why?" you ask, causing him to look up.

"Pardon?" he asks.

"Why did you ask if I had remembered anything?"

He waves the question away with his hand. "Don't worry, just wondering. Anyways, I'm so glad you're back, (y/n). Honestly glad," he says with a smile. "So.. what do you think we should have to eat?"

I am glad to be back too, you think. You give a smile and stand up, suddenly wanting to make the bold move of getting him to stay at yours and eat. "I don't know, maybe pizza? We could order it, and you could chill here.."

Mark nods. "That would be awesome, (y/n). What would you like? 'Cause I'll call Dominoes and order for us."

You tell him your favourite pizza type, which is actually his favourite type, too. While Mark goes and orders the pizza, you smile happily to yourself. The first step in yours and Mark's relationship. You get a happy feeling that seems to infect your whole body, and seems to make you smile giddily to yourself.

-- Later on that night --

After you and Mark had finished your pizzas, you had watched a horror movie of your pick and had made fun of it, which led to you two chatting about the channel "CinemaSins" on YouTube. That led to where you both are now, watching "Everything Wrong With Transformers: Age of Extinction PART TWO" on your laptop. You are both seated next to each other on the lounge, laughing every once in a while at the accusations made by the narrator.

About five minutes later, the video ends. "I've never seen any of the Transformers movies," you say, looking at Mark and smiling. Mark looks at you seriously and says, "Don't." in such a way that it makes you laugh.

"Are they really that bad?" you ask, smiling.

Mark breaks his serious face into a smile as he replies, "Well, the first one is okay. But don't watch the rest. It just turns into repetitive hot women, explosions, robots, stereotypes and slow-motion action sequences."

You nod and yawn, stretching your arms above your head. You look at the time on your laptop and give a start; it's almost 12:30am. "Well," you say, standing up, "I think it's time to call it a night."

Mark nods and stands, moving to grab his stuff off the coffee table. "Thanks for having me over tonight, (y/n), it was actually really fun," he says as he walks with you to the front door. You smile and reply, "Yeah, I enjoyed myself. Maybe we should do this another night?"

Mark nods and opens the front door, slowly, thinking. He steps outside the door and turns around to face you. You're about to say goodbye when he murmurs, "Oh, screw it.", and drops his things, grabbing your face gently and meeting his lips with yours.

You're completely taken aback by his gesture, nearly pulling away from him, but the happiness unfurling inside your chest stops you. You smile against his mouth and place your hands on his shoulders, kissing him back gently. You pull away and look into Mark's eyes.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while," he murmurs. You touch your forehead to his, placing your hands on top of his, which still rest on your cheeks. "And I've been wanting to tell you how I feel," you murmur back, a goofy smile spreading across your lips. Happiness lights up in his eyes as he takes his head away from yours, looking at you. He takes his hands off your cheeks and intertwines his fingers with yours.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then?" he asks, smiling.

You nod. "Definitely. Come 'round about twelve, okay?"

Mark nods and quickly gives you a peck on the lips before grabbing his stuff on the floor. "Bye," he says, as you place your hand on the doorknob. "Bye!" you reply, smiling back at him. You close the door and lean against it, closing your eyes. You then laugh giddily.

You just kissed Markiplier!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3K 112 34
Googleplier used to be emotionless and cold, but now with his new downloaded emotions, he is feeling more human than ever. He is still a grouch but n...
11.4K 232 20
Written by: GalaxyyGoddess |COMPLETED| This story is PG-13, and for appropriate/mature audiences. Violence, Cursing, and very dramatic scenes take p...
1.3K 60 16
While anxiety itself is a monster to 22 year old Lucy Dillon, her overwhelming depression and anxiety are escalated by a complete stranger. Sometime...
2.7K 56 26
Finally, you have reached the age of eighteen years old. There is a party being held at Comic Con where you have some difficulties which is when some...