His Broken Angel (BoyXBoy)

By MsComplex

Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
FUN FACTS

XXIV

77 2 0
By MsComplex

2 months later

"Cole, stop it!" I groaned.

"I don't wanna." He replied.

I rolled my eyes at his antics. Cole was currently distracting me from my studies. I couldn't have that. I had exams fast approaching. Cole tucked a strand from my face as I groaned.

"You shouldn't be so stressed out." He said running his fingers against my cheek. I sighed.

"I'm not that stressed Cole. I just need to study. After my exams, I'll have more time to relax." I said moving his hands. He frowned slightly.

"Let me take you out to dinner. Just for tonight. Call it a support dinner for your exams." He said. I sighed and then smiled.

"Fine. Just for tonight though." I said. I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips.

Cole got up and kissed my lips softly. I smiled and gripped his hand that cupped my cheek.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Try getting some rest and finish studying before." He said. I nodded and smiled as he left the comfort of my house.

The past two months Cole and I have been spending more time with each other. I've decided to stop running from what I was feeling and all the fears I had and just go with the flow. Cole often spent his free time at my house, which he seemed to have alot of recently. Today was a friday night. Luckily I got the night off since exams were so close. I glanced at the clock. 5:15. It's best I start cleaning up and getting ready.

I packed up my books neatly and cleaned up my room. I decided to wear a blue button up shirt and a black jean pants. An hour had passed when I finished cleaning up. I quickly showered and changed my clothing. I put on my black sneakers. I rustled my blond hair and grabbed my essentials. I beeped came from downstairs. I quickly left home ensuring to lock up before heading downstairs. I climbed into Cole's car.

"Where are we going?" I said clasping my seatbelt.

"My house."

"Did you forget something there?"

"No. That's where we having dinner." He said beaming. I smiled.

"I could have drove myself you know. I know where you live." I said.

"I know but tonight is a bit different. I'm making you meet the rest of my family." Cole said. I looked at him confused before everything registered. I had already met Cayden. I smiled.

"I'm honoured but isn't this a bit too soon?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Don't worry. They know almost everything." He said. I smiled softly as the car came to a stop. We got out of the car and Cole took my hand in his and intertwined our hands. I smiled softly.

Everything seemed so right. This felt good. I enjoyed this feeling. Was I happy? I was beginning to feel that way. Cole opened the door.

"Mom! I'm home!" He yelled. I chuckled at him.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie!" A voice yelled.

Cole smiled as we walked into the kitchen. He still held onto my hand. Our fingers still intertwined. A small woman with jet black hair was busy away cooking. Two other children, one boy and one girl, was with her helping her. The woman face lit up as it seemed like she enjoyed doing what she did. Her black hair was wavy and followed in locks. The boy was taller but not as tall as Cole. He had broad shoulders and a lean but muscular frame. His hair was brown but he had the same brown eyes as his mother. The girl was preparing the salad. She was small but taller than the woman. She had the same brown hair as her mother but she held the same sliver grey eyes as her brother even though hers was darker. I assumed their father had brown hair and sliver grey eyes. The woman looked up at us.

"Ah Cole! Why don't you set the table? Are you Austin?"

"Yes Mrs. Jackson."

"You can call me Loretta. Why don't you help Cole out. We will all chat at dinner." She said. I nodded.

I followed Cole and helped to set the table.

"Your mother seems nice." I said and smiled.

"She's only nice cause she likes you." He said chuckling making me laugh.

Right after, Loretta and her two kids came and placed food on the table. We all helped out. Soon we were all seated and sharing food. Cole decided to share mine since I originally was not really hungry.

"Alright. Austin, you know me as Loretta. This is my daughter, Catherine and my youngest Christoph. Cole has been talking about you none stop." She beamed making me blush.

"Oh has he?" I said smirking which made Cole blush and scratch his head.

"Mom!" He whispered yell. They all laughed at him.

"So like, are you and my brother dating? Cause like that's tots cool." Catherine asked. I smiled and looked at Cole.

"At the moment we aren't. I have to get into his good graces first." Cole said. I smiled and rubbed his hand with mine.

"I'm glad he finally found someone. Now he can stop being so grumpy and finally get some vagina. Well penis. Ouch!" Christoph said as his mother had smacked him upside his head.

"What did I tell you about those phrases inside my house?"

"Not to use them." He mumbled. I giggled softly.

"Technically it's my house mom." Cole said. Loretta narrowed her eyes which made him shut up.

"And technically she's still mom." Catherine said obviously enjoying the show as much as I was.

"Austin dear. How old are you and what do you do for a living? Do you live with you're family?"

I tensed. I never liked the word Austin. It wasn't my name. When Cole called me it, it made me sick.

"Um, well I'm 19. I work at a bar and attend college. I live alone. My family is...different."

I hesitated before saying different. My family wasn't different. She was dead. The rest I referred to as people who I had in my life.

"And your mom?" Loretta asked. Cole's eyes snapped to mine and his hands grasped mine. I smiled to show I'm okay.

"My mom passed away 6 years ago."

Loretta's face dropped and Catherine and Christoph looked at me with pity as they stopped eating. I smiled softly as Cole squeezed my hand to let me know he was here.

"I'm so sorry to hear. Is your father at least alive?" Loretta asked. I smiled.

"He is but we don't get along well."

Loretta looked down and decided to drop the topic. We ate in semi silence as Christoph talked about his varsity tryouts and Catherine talked about her struggles with being a senior and the hottest guy not paying attention to her. I chuckled realizing that Catherine was only 2 years younger than me. Cole is 23 almost 24 since his birthday was fast approaching. Catherine is 17 and Christoph is 14. For siblings that had a diverse difference in age, they were pretty close. I wondered how old Cayden was?

"Something wrong?" Cole asked as everybody began clearing the table.

"Not really. I was just wondering how old Cayden was when he died."

"He was 22 when he died. Cayden is 5 years older than I am. He would have been 29 this year." He said. I nodded.

"I was just curious as to how close each of you were yet you guys age seemed so far apart."

"We weren't that far apart but mom raised us to always have each other back. And when Cayden died, it brought us closer than ever."

I smiled and pecked his lips which made him smile in return.

"Hey Austin. Mom is calling you." Catherine said.

I nodded and walked in the direction of the kitchen. Loretta had sent Christoph and Catherine to the family area.

"Have a seat dear." She said. I sat down.

"Am I in trouble?" I said half jokingly. She shook her head.

"Do you love my son?" She asked. I looked up shockingly.

"I-I, m- I'm-" I stuttered. Loretta chuckled.

"Its okay dear," she gripped my hand, "my baby has been through alot already dear. I know you are a nice guy but I can tell you aren't being true to yourself. And I know you want to be true to you but you have something keeping you back. Something you think will put him in danger or even hurt him. I know my baby. He's strong and determined. You just need to put your faith in him and trust him." She said. I sighed in defeat. Everything she said was true.

"Once he knows, he will leave me." I said in a whisper.

"He already loves you. If he walks away, it won't be forever. I promise you." I sighed as she replied to me.

"But what if I hurt him so much he leaves for good?" I asked my eyes beginning to water.

"Hm. If he left would you allow him to leave?"

"No." I said without hesitation. I didn't know what overcame me but I didn't want him to leave. At first, I was satisfied with a few months, then I'll allow him to leave but now, I don't want him to.

"There is your answer. Trust your heart dear. It never fails you." She said.

Loretta walked to the family area leaving me to my thoughts. What was I thinking? Cole walked in and kissed my cheek. I hugged him tightly gripping his shirt tightly. I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted him to stay.

"Something wrong?" Cole asked.

"No. Just hold me please."

Cole complied holding me tightly. My feelings were clear. I had stop running from them. I wanted Cole. I didn't want him to leave me. I was no longer satisfied with just a few months. I wanted more. I needed more.

"I don't want to lose you. Not because of him." I whispered thankful that Cole hadn't heard me.

I sighed mentally. I think it was time I told Cole the truth. The full truth.

*******

Austin has decided to tell Cole his past. What do you think happened to him?

Remember

Vote
Comment
Share!!!

Love,
MsComplex💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 136 30
So,, where did you bounce off too at the volunteering center yesterday,,are you becoming a secret bad boy? He said cooing at me Oh, shut up I went ou...
314K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
472K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...