Are You Kidding Me?!!

By theleopardwriter

[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New story

Chapter 7

3.2K 111 23
By theleopardwriter

I opened the gate with my key and went inside with her.

The house was clean, I'm home all the time, and I don't make a mess.

She was following me behind as I made my way towards kitchen counter. I put my groceries there. "You can put these here" I motioned her towards other side of counter.

She let the groceries down and looked around.

I cleared my throat. "Umm.. Gloria isn't here?"

I raised my eyebrow, how did she know my mom's name?

"What?" She asked

"You've met my mom?" I asked

"Oh yeah, this morning. She's really nice and friendly. We talked for a bit " here we go again with friendly neighbours, I sighed.

"Good, she tend to scare people sometimes" she laughed looking at me.

Now there was an awkward silence as we were looking at each other. I so hate these situations where I don't know what to say.

Here eyes are so beautiful, anyone can drown into her, long eyelashes Her cheekbones are prominent, her full link lips... Oh god! They are so luscious begging me to just kiss them.

no Alex, no infatuation remember, especially on hot teacher.

I cleared my throat making us look away from each other. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked

"Just water please" she answered

I took out a bottle of water out of refrigerator, a glass and poured the water. I looked up and caught her staring at me, she looked away.

I sighed. I took the glass and gave her water. "Thanks" she said

I nodded. I looked at her as she was drinking the water. Some of water droplets were dripping from her lips down her cheeks, going through her neck to her breasts.

I gulped.

It was such a turn on, I so want to lick that droplets off her neck and breasts.

She finished her water and gave it to me. "Are you married?" I blurted. Way to go.

She raised her eyebrow, looking intently at me. "Do you see any ring?" she showed her left hand.

We made our way to the couch. We sat opposite facing eachother.

"Hmm, do you plan to marry that guy? Rick, your boyfriend." I asked curiously. My curious ass doesn't really know when to shut up.

"Why the curiosity?"she asked "and how you know he's my boyfriend, not my friend or someone else? She added

She's smart, I'll give her that.

I smirked "I saw you guys shoving your tongue down eachother's throat the other day"

She lookes shocked. I laughed at her reaction. "Oh god, look at you!" I said still laughing. She was getting redder by second.

"When was that?" She asked

"I ain't telling you" I said smirking. The truth is I never saw them making out. It was the shot in the dark. But I do know about their relationship cause of their shopping spree argument in the store days back but she doesn't need to know.

"So?" I asked again.

"I don't know" she said.

'You shouldn't. He's a cheating asshole who probably doesn't care about your feelings. I bet all he wants sex and more sex.' I wanted to say but can't cause it's none of my business.

"How old are you?" I asked

"27, why?" She asked

"Ah don't marry, you're too young for that" I said winking at her

She chuckled "yeah sure, I'm definitely not thinking to get tied to someone soon"

Someone? Not Rick? This is interesting.

"What you do for living?" I asked, even though I know but really wanted to change topic.

"I'm a highschool teacher." she answered.

"Cool, I bet it's hard considering the amount of work immature teenagers give" I said.

"Yeah, they can be pain in the ass sometimes but I love teaching." She said smiling.

I can see in her eyes how much she loves and passionate about it, some teachers really work hard.

"What you do? Which year are in you?" she asked

"Huh?" I asked

"I asked what are you studying? Or are you a dropout? She asked again

Ah huh, don't wanna lie but don't wanna tell her the truth too. Think something Alex....

Wait, dropout? Does she thinks I'm in college?

"I'm looking for a job" I said nervously. It's not a lie. Even though I don't have to work for a single penny, my grandparents already inherited me fortune which I'll get when I turn 18.

"That's cool, it's really nice to be independent" she said smiling

"Yeah" I said.

It was now silence, comfortable silence m we both were looking at eachother intently. I wonder what's going on inside that pretty head of hers.

"Have I seen you before?" She asked.

I take that back, I don't wanna know, didn't wanna know.

"Yeah, that night when you brought cookies" I said

"No other than that, you looked a bit familiar" she said

"Maybe, it's not really a big town you know' I said shrugging

My phone ringed. I checked the caller, decided to put it on mute.

"You not gonna take that" she asked making me look up to her.

"Nah, not important" I said smiling

It ringed again, I switched off my phone.

"Boyfriend?" She asked

"What? No. Just someone I'm ignoring. And FYI I don't do boyfriends" I said winking at her

Her cheeks were flushed. "Oh, so girlfriend?"

"nope, not in relationship." I said

"Lucky, relationships cause unnecessary drama" she said

I wonder how's her relationship

"Exactly, not everyone can love you the way you love them. And it's more worse when they just make you believe they love you and you blindly believe them. They don't give a shit, they just use you for their purpose. Love sucks, it's the most vulnerable feeling." I didn't realize what I was saying til I see her looking at me intently.

Again I blabbered stuff.

"Who hurt you?" She asked

How dare she? She doesn't have any right to ask me that. I was getting annoyed, more on myself. How can I let my emotions slip?

Always wear your heart on you cheeks, not on your sleeves unless you wanna be crushed.

I fake smiled, controlling the building anger inside me.

I checked the time on imaginary watch on my wrist. "I think it's getting late, your boyfriend must be waiting for you" I said

"No not really, I have time" she said persistently

I was getting more annoyed, she doesn't have the right.

"Actually I have some work to do, you know making dinner " I said standing up hoping she'd get the hint.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry if I kept you up." She said while getting up.

"Let me walk you out" I said. We both started to walk towards the gate. As we reached, she turned around. "It was nice talking to you Alex. I'm really sorry if I crossed the line, I didn't mean to but I don't know how I asked you so personal question" she said

"yeah, I'll see you when I see you" I said as I watch her. Then she did something surprising, she leaned in, held my both shoulder.

She kissed my cheek. The worst thing is, I blushed. I blushed very hard. She smelled so exquisite, I wonder what fragrance is it.

She leaned back and looked at me, smiling. I was still in shock. No one ever did that without my consent.

"I'm pretty sure I'll see you soon." She winked at me and started to leave. I watched her as she went inside her home giving me one last glance.

Was she flirting with me? When it started and how? What made her think she can flirt if she was?

I was about to snap at her for asking personal stuff then she started flirting, unbelievable!

I closed the door and heard my phone ringing. I went to couch to pick it up.

"Hello" I answered

"Finally you picked up, you do know no one ignores my call" a male voice said

I rolled my eyes " you better have a good reason to call me Gunner"

"Chill lady, we still have last business unfinished" he said

"What so you mean? I finished that" I said confusingly

"You did, but I still have to pay, since you ain't here, should I send some guy with cash?" He said

"Nah, I don't want that money, and no it's better if I stay away from you guys" I was getting frustrated

"Ain't can do hun, you have to take money and sign it so I can close this deal." He said

I sighed, "send the him here, I'll text you the address. Ask your man to leave at my door at 4 in evening and after that, you don't know me and I don't know you" I said

" I know, feel free to call me when you need cash." He said

"I will, thanks dude" I said gratefully

"Gotta go now, my man will be there tomorrow, bye" he said

"Bye" I ended the call.

Gunner was like brother to me, he was there when people we bullying me. He protected me and taught me how to defend myself and kick people's ass even though what we did later on was illegal.

He introduced me to drugs, underground fights, guns, alcohol, sex. It was almost a gang. My motto was: be unfuckwithable. That's how I was living my life. Then one day someone came in and fucked everything up.

I immersed myself into self growth and development, that changed my life. I really hope this time it's a good change. No more trouble, just a simple normal life. Not sure how can I achieve that but hope is better than nothing.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the bell ring. I went and opened the door revealing my mom, hands full of files.

"Hey" I said, opening the door wide

"Help me with this" she said while putting some files in my hand.

"How are you early?" I asked while walking inside.

"Why? Can't I come early?" She asked

"No you can, but you don't usually some early" I said putting the files on table

"The guests are coming tomorrow, thought I'd prepare." She answered

Okay now was very confused, the guess will come tomorrow then why is she preparing now?

It's better not to ask her more questions, or she'll get pissed by my constant bothering.

"Should I help? I asked

"No, you go study and don't disturb me" she said the last part sternly.

"... okayy" I looked her. What's so special about the guests? "Mom, who are the guests?" I asked

"They are family friends, you might not remember them but James and Victoria were best friends with us, Better say childhood friends." She said.

I might or might not have mentioned that, my parents are childhood lovers.They went to highschool together.

"James and Victoria, hmm it does ring a bell" I remembered

"They lived here all the time and that's one of reasons we opted for this city, they'll be here early and we have some news for you too!" She said excitedly.

I looked at her like she's some teenager whose crush just asked her out. Wait..

"What news?" I asked confusingly

"It's a surprise, your dad will tell you tomorrow. Now go and don't distract me again lady." She said trying to be strict but her teenage girl vibe doesn't really help with strictness.

I sighed again for the millionth time, I went upstairs and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I ran downstairs, "mom, I'm going to workout, I might stay at pool house while night so don't wait up for me.

She just nodded her head cause she was so focused on her work.

My mom make some dishes that needs some preparation, like fermentation prior the day. She made these kind of food only when some really 'special' guests come. I never really stayed home before. Sometimes it was more that a month I saw my parents. Now they try not to let me lose family touch.

I went backyard, I shifted my equipments in Pool house, it was big enough for it. I did some strength training for an hour and then dove into the pool. Nothing is better than floating in pool while looking up at stars.

It was getting late, I went to pool house and laid on the massage chair, I turned it on and set the timer of 1 hour.

It felt so good. I wonder what surprise mom was talking about. Thinking made me lazy and that led me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 2 15
My past keep haunting me. Make me feel like I don't want to fall In love again. Until my new bad girl neighbor moved in and turn everything upside do...
29 20 20
It starts with Alex who is a 15 year old girl who one days meets a boy and it changed her whole High school experience. Certain events came to be whi...
61.6K 2.4K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
191K 1.4K 33
Two best friends, living together. Sounds great right? Well, Alex and Sam are in love with each-other which changes everything. Will Alex and Sam mak...