BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt102

743 18 3
By chimmiiechimchim1013

Sammie's POV:

After arriving in the hotel I went straight to my room to unpack my things the guys were calling me to have dinner with them but I decline telling them I am tired and will just rest. But in all reality I am just avoiding to have any contact with Jimin as much as possible. I do have my daily quota of hurtful words from him and at the moment I am full to the brim. So as much as possible to keep my sanity I would just rather be alone and be by myself even just for tonight.

I grab the book from my back and decided to read it for a while before taking a shower. After a couple of hours of reading I bookmark the page and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower I change to my pajamas and do my nightly routine as I blow dry my hair my phone rings. I check on the register....

S: "Annyeong!"

JH: " Ya yeodongsaeng have you had dinner yet?"

S: "Ani meogneun ge silh-eo!"

JH: "Wae? Neo apeuni? You should atleast eat something even just soup! Wait for me I'll bring you food!"

S: "Aniya, gwaenchanh-a. I am not really that hungry!"

JH: "Hwagsilhae?"

S: " Yes I am sure!"

JH: "Honestly I am getting worried about you. You are not eating that much. That might cause you health problems you might collapse and be unable to perform!"

S: "Don't worry Oppa I am okay!"

JH: "Okay then. Take a rest Anyeong!"

And with that the conversation ended. I know my members are starting to worry about me. They don't usually call asking if I already ate.  I don't want them to worry they already have enough on their plate.

I suddenly remember the talk I has with Jin in the airplane. I texted Tae.

So I headed to his room and knock on his door. He immediately open the door and greeted with his boxy smile.

"Hey princess!" He greeted me as he open the door wider to let me in. I went straight to his sofa. "Did you just finish taking a shower Oppa?" I ask him as I see his hair is still wet.

"Ne I just did right before I read your message!" he said as he rummage to his bag and pull out his hair dryer. "Dry my hair for me please!" He said being cute as he plug the hair dryer in the socket near the sofa. He then sat on the carpeted floor between my legs and I started drying his hair.

I put the dryer in the low level so it wouldn't be that noisy.

T: "So what do you want to talk about?"

S: "It's about Jimin?"

T: " What about him?"

S: " I would really really appreciate it if you talk to him again and not be upset with him!"

T: "I'm sorry princess but I don't think I can tolerate him being an asshole to you all the time. I understand that he had been hurt but why is he putting his anger on you. That I don't understand, and I really can't take to see him disrespect you and treat you like crap. No princess !! I can't ,he needs to snap out of it!"

S: "Oppa please understand him. He really went through a lot and it's kind of my fault because I didn't tell him sooner!"

T: "Sammie I know he is hurt. I know that what he had gone through is not easy and I perfectly understand that. We are always here to give him support to help him move forward. But that pain that he went through is not an excuse for him to treat you like crap. Sammie you don't deserve that."

S: "Oppa I know that you care about me but I am okay. Please Oppa I don't want you and Jimin fighting."

T: " I don't want it either Sammie. This is like the second worst incident that we both have since that day that we fought about dumplings!"

S: "I remember that. So Oppa please extend your patience more if he is starting to get mean again to me please look away!"

T: "Do you have any idea how hard that would be for me? Sammie when will you fight back? When will you put him in his place the reason why he treats you that way is because you allow him to do so. And that is not helping him either. What he needs is a strong slap from reality!"

S: " Oppa please we need to be more understanding and patient with him. He will pass this phase soon he will move on let's just give him more time. Please oppa!"

T: "Okay fine!! I will try my best but if it get's way out of hand I will step in. I should be mad at you also. You shouldn't allow anyone treat you that way even if it's one of us."

S: " I know let's just give him more time!"

T: " I know how much you love him Sammie. I know that but please love yourself as well. You don't deserve this and if he treats you that way he don't deserve you. I know Jimin is a good man who is going through some tough times. But it's time to move on he can't be in that dark hole forever!"

S: "You know how pessimistic he can get when he does not have control on his situation!"

T: " I know but then again it's not an excuse to be ill tempered and having a foul mouth!"

S: " Oppa~ah!!"

T: " Okay okay I'll try my hardest for you!"

S: "Gumapta Oppa! Let's just give him a little more time. Soon enough he will be back to his original self!"

And our conversation ended and his hair now is dry. I hand him the hair dryer as I stand up to leave.

"Have a goodnight Oppa! I'll see you tomorrow!" I told him as I tip toe to hug him goodnight. He then kiss me on my forehead and bid goodnight.

As I walk back to my room I see Jimin standing in front of my door carrying a plastic bag with something in it. He looks like he is deliberating whether to knock on my door or not.

"O-oppa?" I call out to him. He look shock seeing me in the hallway. " Do you need anything?" I ask him.

"Where have you been I have been calling you?" he said in an angry tone but he cannot look me in the eye.

"Mianhe I left my phone in my room I was with Taehyung Oppa!" I told him. " Do you need something?" I ask again.

He just gave me the plastic bag that he is holding and walk away.

He looks mad again but at least he didn't say anything hurtful. I just went in my room and look at the plastic bag he gave me. It contains food, I smile to myself. Despite of him being angry at me he still cares.

That gave me a surge of hope that he will be returning to his old self soon. I just need to give him more time.

I happily ate the food that he gave me. Brush my teeth. And for the first time in a few days I slept soundly.

***chimmie***

Happy I watch the Family Lotte concert Today and our boys are on 🔥🔥😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 203 25
A story of a heart broken idol and a girl with worst memories ! ... " This story is from the time when BTS was struggling for their career , and...
12.9K 841 19
"Tae please help me confess to Jackson" I pleaded "I-I will" Taehyung replied, as if someone wanted his life Though I knew I never had thought of Tae...
24.4K 1.9K 120
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
23K 698 57
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...