Still in loveπŸ’” #Sidnaaz

By Sidnaazfanfictions_

Not what your expecting πŸ€žπŸ™Š More

Character list
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 47

2.5K 236 14
By Sidnaazfanfictions_

Sidharth came back minutes later sliding into bed beside me. I snuggled into his side letting his hand snake under my head. I turn cupping his face before reaching up to peck his face before relaxing back into his arms. He turned cuddling me closer, letting a slight tingly feeling fill the pit of my stomach as I felt his bare torso on my own barely covered one. Closing my eyes I let the soft breaths drive me to sleep.

I woke up later the same night, having slept for a good handful of hours. We'd fallen asleep around 6:30, the sun had still been peaked in the sky. Now the room lay darker than before missing the rays of light that made it through the curtains. Sidharth was still sound asleep, not informed about my waking. I snuck out of his arms making way towards the kitchen for a glass of water and perhaps a small snack to fill my growling stomach. I walked into the dimly lit kitchen grabbing a glass of water before going over to look through the items in the fridge. I frowned not finding anything sweet nor quick to eat. I open the freezer chiming as I found small ice cream cups. I did a little happy dance picking out a chocolate fudge cup. I decided against moving to the table situating myself on the counter. Ice cream definitely tasted better in the middle of the night. I let out a soft mewl feeling it melt against my tongue. The creamy chocolate absolute bliss.

Si - "Sheh..naaz?"

I look up in midst of sucking the small amount of ice cream off of my finger. He walks in further his eyes showing an array of emotions I couldnt decipher. "Tu kaise utha? Ab-"

He pauses me mid sentence standing between my legs pulling my body closer to the edge. "Can I have some?" He questioned letting his arms rest against the counter beside my thighs. I nod gulping the small bite I myself had taken before. I gesture the cup towards him, slightly amused when he shook his head. "Tu khila" he murmured leaning closer. I try my best to ignore the proximity but him being so close didn't make it as easy. I take a deep breath giving him the next spoon. I wipe of the small but against his lips with the pad of my thumb not expecting what came next. He smirked licking it off of my thumb. I was left astonished yet again as he moved towards the sink grabbing a glass of water. I really had a lot to catch up on. Teasing him was going to require a self control I clearly didn't have. I finish up my ice cream throwing away the cup before walking over to where he stood, making way into his arms, letting my own wrap tightly around his neck pulling myself up to kiss his lips. "Done?" He asked chuckling as I moved off giving him a sly nod. "Kal shoot nhi hota toh you were definitely not sleeping tonight. Youve been a tease all afternoon" he whispered making the both of us fall against the bed. "Kuch nhu krta tu, pakka pta hai mujhe" I giggle keeping the jabs we were taking at each other on going. "We'll see" he rasped as his arms fell around my waist keeping my back pushed against himself as the dark directed us back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the aroma of delicious food filling the room. Turning slightly I confirmed it was Sidharth, he had probably woken up to the phone call I'd royally ignored a few minutes back. I was a little too tired for it. Getting out of bed I picked out a casual black bodycon dress knowing itd be easier with dress trials and changes. Putting my hair into soft curls I left it in a high ponytail letting my face remain bare until shoot. I move into the kitchen only to find him all ready, he stood in the kitchen in just the black jeans, his shirt, ironed, lay over one of the chairs. "Good morning Bebu" I chime giving him a back hug, my hands using a mind of their own as they trailed down his toned chest to stomach.

"Good morning" he mumbled turning around once he was done plating the food. I help him bring breakfast to the table not wanting him to have to carry it all out too. "30 minutes mein nikalna hai na? Pr driver ne toh number bhi nhi diya" I say slightly anxious at how exactly we'd reach on time. I'd hate being unprofessional the first day back that too with them knowing I was with Sidharth. Itd be everything awkward and more.

Si - "Dont worry, car hai neeche"

I look up at him baffled taking a bite out if the quick sandwich he'd made. The next 10 minutes go by in discussions related to both the trials and shoot we had today. The expression needed to be captivating throughout. Something he excelled at. We also had a quick conversation about my shoot with Veer and how I shouldn't be around him on set no matter what. I'd agreed not exactly wanting to be with Veer either. My experience with guys like him was.... well destructive. Not something I could look forward to. I walk over pulling on a pair of sneakers, absolutely hating the idea of heels right in the morning. Sidharth walked out behind me fixing up his sleeves, already pushed against his elbows. I decided against saying much knowing that was the most he'd do before he actually needed to be on set. I follow him down to the parking, walking through arrays of cars before he stopped gesturing to the Mercedes SUV parked in front of us. I look up at him completely baffled. How much money had he spent before coming here?!

Si - "Driver rakhna bohut sir dardi lgti hai meko, we cam drive ourselves and vaise bhi we may need to come back so-"

"Normal cars bhi hoti hai, mtlb itna kharcha kyun kr raha hai tu?" I ask getting into the passenger seat none the less. "Thoda bohut chalta hai, savings zaroori hai lekin not more than wishes you can make a reality. Aur aagey bhi kaam milega na? We'll earn more" he says brushing off the subject as nothing. I let it be knowing very well that it was useless to try telling him any other way. We reach the shoot location making way towards out connected vanity, very clearly done at the request of The Sidharth Shukla who was currently a tad bit more "public" than myself. I mean he'd made sure we walked in hand in hand, passing smirks to Veer who stood a few feet away. Perhaps it was the territorial him speaking but I loved it. I mean its all I ever wanted. Him to rightfully show his importance in my life. I smiled up at the few members of my hair and makeup team who stood inside waiting for me to reach so that they could start up the whole process. I tell them to wait 5 minutes rushing into the small room to change into at least the blouse to the lehnga I was supposed to adorn. I'd already had it altered before, the photoshoot only delayed because of change in location. Sidharth had seemingly followed making himself at home on the small bed. I pull out the dress from its bag contemplating on whether to change into all of it or just the top.

S - "Sidharth? Bahar jaa na do minute? Change krna hai mujhe"

Si - "Abey yr, aise hi krle na? I wont look"

I pass him a glare absolutely not in the mood for the cheeky grin he gave me. I look back at the small clock knowing I'd definitely be late. I decide to ignore him and change. Of course not how he wanted me to, shoots had taught me yet a lot about acceptable ways to do the same without putting myself on display. I removed the dress and bra straps from my shoulders leaving them bare for a second before I pulled on the lacey sleeves to the blouse. I sighed realizing if probably need help with the dori on the back. I look back up in the mirror only to find him eyeing me in slight irritation. "Sidharth? Yeh band de please?" I ask deciding to ignore that too. He nodded, huffing as he got up to do as told. "Aise change kaun krta hai?" He questioned taking the two sides in his hands. "I wont look ka mtlb bhi woh nhi hai jo tu kr raha tha" I mumble feeling a shiver down my back as his finger brushed against it. I pull the dress down to my feet thankful for the shorts I'd put on under it. I put the clothes from before against the bag with the lehnga still in it, pacing towards the door.

Si - "Aye, gadhi... aise nhi jayegi tu, yeh pehn pehle."

I sigh grabbing the robe he threw me, wrapping it around myself as I stepped back to where everyone stood, letting them get to work almost instantly. Sidharth came out of the room almost 20 minutes later bringing me a chilled juice. I chimed taking it, thankfully not interrupting the process of the makeup. He sat there the rest of the time, complimenting from time to time. Once they finished I quickly pulled in the rest of my outfit, taking a much needed breath as I sat back down in the chair. "Uske saath yeh hi outfit mein hai na?" Sidharth asked ruffling my hair slightly to fix the curls. "Haan, last hai toh zyada kuch nhi krna" I mumble fiddling with my hands.

Si - "Main aau? Bahar tak? Shoot ka pta nhi lekin I can drop you"

I give him a nod; of course he saw right through the fake confident stance of mine. He turned hearing a loud knock against the door, flying it open the next second to reveal Veer.

V - "Shots are ready, Beautiful.. lets go?"

I could swear he was asking for the killing look Sidharth gave him. He'd definitely be dead if he stared long enough. "Uhm haan, I'll come in a sec, tum jao. Actually thoda adjustments baaki hai toh I'll just meet you there?" I say trying my best to use my eyes to calm the hulk in Sidharth. Veer nodded giving me another quick compliment as I gulped fearing how long Sidharth would let him linger around set.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
297K 16K 37
* This story was nominated for Wattys2020 * ⚠️WARNING : Contains Mature Content⚠️ What happens after the fairytale ends? Real life is much different...
SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

182K 26.8K 74
Hiii😁