Chapter 46

"I'll show you pehle upar toh chal." He mumbled picking up all the bags and seeing off the driver. I follow behind him carrying the food letting him guide me through the clear halls. I doubted a person even lived here. Or perhaps no one was around the halls. I sighed trying to not let the mystery take the most of me. I couldn't even imagine myself in a place like this. He reached the last door of the hall we'd climbed up to, looking back at me with a pleasant smile on his face. "Welcome home baby" he announced stepping inside waiting for me to do the same. I let out a small gasp looking at the interior from the door itself. It was a apartment big enough to be considered a penthouse. He chuckled walking over after dropping the bags, pulling me inside before kicking the door shut leaving me in awe of the subtle grey and black themed home. The living room was humungous in itself the sectional covering most of it. The floors and furniture so finely matched with everything else. I walk over to the sliding glass wall walking onto the patio like balcony, a big circled Swing put right over the fake grass, the look over just as astonishing. "Bebu... ye- kaise?" I ask fumbling with each word that left my mouth.

Si - "Pehle poora dekh fir jawaab dunga"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Si - "Pehle poora dekh fir jawaab dunga"

I let him pull me over to the black granite kitchen, the entire set up amazingly simple yet beautiful no less. Next came the two rooms he described as the guest rooms and then the last, the room that was large enough to be its own 1 bedroom apartment. I gasped watching him pull away the curtains revealing a whole corner of glass. On the other corner of the same wall lay a bathtub, only hidden behind flimsy curtains. Sidharth gave me a sheepish wink along with the smirk widening against his lips. I blush moving my eyes across the rest of the room. The bedroom theme was the same as outside the dull colours not seeming as dull anymore. I walked into the closet trying to find something I didn't have to be amazed over but was left in hunt, the closet and bathroom both were just as nice as everything else. A corner shower with black marble and grey tiles along with white detailing was definitely a thought through process.

"So? What ya think?" He asks coming up against me as I stand against the counter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So? What ya think?" He asks coming up against me as I stand against the counter. "Yaha rehna kaise hai? Itna acha ghar kaun khra-"

Si - "Rehna kaise hai mtlb? Aur hum kaunsa party throw karenge idhar? Its just the two of us. And house help when we need it."

S - "Lekin yeh sab kiya kab tune? Tere toh yaha-"

Si - "Firstly yeh mera nhi humara hai aur yeh plan bohut pehle ka tha lekin abhi shoot ka jab btaya Kaushal ne toh maine try kiya aur mil gya so now we're here."

"I love it! Schi mein bohut sundar hai" I chime letting my arms wrap around him. He gave me a soft smile pulling the both of  is back into the room. I immediately head out to my carryon pulling out the satinny night suit I'd made sure to pack in the smaller bag. We could set up the rest later on. Or perhaps even gradually over the course of our trip. I move into the bathroom finding him standing in front of one of the 2 sinks seemingly having just finished washing of his face and brushing. I put my stuff on the empty counter walking back over to the sink to brush my teeth. "Main khana garm kr deta hu 10 minuet tak aa jaana okay?" Sidharth asks moving back towards the bedroom. I give him a nod locking the door behind him before getting into the shower. I let out a sigh as the warm water trickles down my tense muscles. Almost a full day of flying wasnt as exciting as it seemed.Parting my still wet hair down the middle I let it hang around my midriff covering more of my back than the silky tank did. Perhaps I could let my part of the teasing begin today. I pull on the short shorts, the same silky pink as the top. I looked back up into the mirror giving myself a short satisfied smile with how I looked before heading down towards the kitchen. Sidharth stood by the microwave telling me he'd be over in 5 without looking up. His shirt seemed to be long forgotten, his joggers making the already entirely sculpted torso look even better than before. I couldnt help but let my eyes trail down his back, the tension inside me only increasing. It was weird. I'd never felt like this before... well except those few nights before the party. I'd been contemplating even back then if I wanted him to know the abrupt thoughts passing my mind or not. I bit back my lower lip softly hitting my head before my thoughts were in too deep. All of that would happen when its meant to. Sidharth turned back holding both the plates. I saw him gulp trying to wash of the slight pleasured surprise on his face. I could swear I heard him let out a throaty groan as he sat down in front of me placing the plates between the both of us. "Aise kyun ghoor raha hai?" I question acting to not know the fair obvious as I start eating the food. I close my eyes relishing both the taste and the very clear frustration on Sidharths face. Perhaps the taste of his own medicine was too much for him. I look back up at him raising my brow in question for the same stare as before. "Krna kya chahti hai baby tu?" He asks stealing short glances even whilst trying to look away.

S - "Kya Kiya maine? Sirf khana kha rahi hu"

Si - "The outfit?"

"Night suit hai, koi problem hai ismein?" I respond taking another bite of my food. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, yeh smile aise hi nhi aa rahi" he murmured pouring the canned beverages into cups. I gave him another smile not backing down from dragging the teasing a tad bit longer. "Kal tu aayega subah photoshoot pe? 9 - 12 mera aur Veer ka hai fir after lunch hum dono ka"I ask walking out into the bedroom beside him.

Si - "I'll take you, I dont like him around you much. Akele toh definitely nhi"

I look up at him with an amused smile, "Acha?mtlb sirf issi liye saath jayega subah? Kutta... mujhe l-" He pulled me flush against himself my back resting against his front, the soft breaths fanning my skin. "Series tere liye hi join ki hai toh obviously tere liye hi aunga na? Veers a minor problem but kal solve ho jayega, dont worry" he murmured slightly nibbling against my ear lobe. I pull away giving him a nod. I had exactly 0 words I could turn into a non fumbling sentence. He smirked stepping towards his bags while I walk deeper into the room practically jumping into the comfy bed. The sheets were completely crisp, cold however the grey comforter fluffy and warm. The perfect mix. Sidharth crouched against his bag pulling out only a pair of shorts. "Bebu? T shir-"

Si - "Nhi chahiye"

I chuckle knowing well enough as to why. The peace we'd both slept in last night was unmatched. I was assured it was the synching beats of our hearts or perhaps the closeness exceeding any we'd half before. This trip was likely to result in a lot more of that too. Considering the challenged had already begun and the teasing would most likely continue.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें