Chapter 40

"Tujhse Hi Din Shuru Shaamein Dhale
Ab Toh Nazar Se Bhi Na Tu Hate
Jitni Hai Fursatein Fursatein
De Du Saari Main Tujhe Tu Mujhe
Jis Raah Jis Raah Bhi Jaaun
Tujhko Tukho Hi Chaahun
Humrah Abse Mera Tu
Humraah Main Bhi Tera Hu"

"Sidharth?! Chal na yr? Kitna time lgayega tu? Sanu bhi aa gyi hai tyaar ho kr aur tu abhi bhi 5 minutes hi maang raha hai?" Khusha shouted just as I stepped off the stairs adjusting the red dress I'd adorned for the small club party we were having. Jay and Maahi had bought a new restaurant combined with a small nightclub/ party hall, decoratable at choice. I stood by the small mirror at the end of the stairs fixing up my lipstick and the low ponytail I'd done to keep the hair out of my face.

(Her exact look)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Her exact look)

Khushal gave me a smirk followed with a whistle as he continued to voice another few compliments. "Gussa hai kya usse? Itna sajh dajh k toh tu tab hi aati hai jab usse tarsaana ho" he whispered just as Sidharths rooms door clicked. I gave Khushal a jab in his stomach letting a soft blush fill my cheeks awaiting Sidharths reaction. There was a slight possibility I could be asked to change but I knew how to deal with that. Plus, this dress wasnt all that, it wasnt even backless. The back only slightly deep, restricted with a zipper thereafter. "Abhi 2 minutes mein gaadi mein chahiye mujhe tum dono, Mujhe Jas k ghar drop krna hai on the way aur late huya toh subah tak gaaliya sunni parengi" I give him a nod walking towards Sidharth who stood at his door in daze. He looked extra hoy himself, the muscle hugging shirt, soft stubble against his cheeks not helping with the desires it filled in me. The mature look definitely instilled the aura he had even without him saying a word, the lustful look in his eyes mixed with the seriousness on his face made me almost physically melt. Taking a deep breath I moved towards him letting a smile beam across my face.

Si - "You look gorgeous baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Si - "You look gorgeous baby. Absolutely beautiful. "

I felt my cheeks heat further as his arms snaked around my waist pulling me flush against himself, his lips pressed against my own soft enough to send currents down my body the same way as our first. I pulled back chuckling slightly at the stain of lipstick against his lips, cleaning it up as he continued to let his eyes wander each inch of me. "Chalein? Khushal wait kr raha hai bahar" I mumble not meeting his eyes even once. He has a sort of effect on me everytime he looked at me like that. The fact that he literally towered over me even when I was wearing heels never helped much either. He gave me a hum keeping his hand wrapped around my waist, making me walk at his own slow pace. I bit back a smile feeling him very hesitantly letting his hand rest slightly lower than where it was initially. He'd gotten back to driving around with the compulsory promise that he wouldnt do anything stupid just 3 days ago. Today and tomorrow were also our last two days here, the flight to shoot schedule early morning the day after. I got into the passenger seat much at Khushals insistence of sitting in the back. Sidharths hand almost instantly lay upon my knee starting to drive out of the driveway. Khushal and I were back to our car sing sessions, screaming the lyrics as we drove down to Jasmin's house. We'd let the windows open letting the air gush in, the feel of it against my face something of something I'd always found calming. "Party k baad apartment chalien? Maa already di k yaha hai toh kuch bolna bhi Nhi padega." Sidharth asks once Khushal jumped out of the car, heading straight into the apartment complex. I give him a nod turning the music system to the radio. I'd find some of the best melodies on here, of course the occurrence was rare but I listened through everytime I was driving when the session started.

We reach the restaurant 15 minutes later, a little later than when theyd asked to but itd work. The parking was still fairly empty. I waited on my side of the car as Sidharth walked over, putting away both his wallet and the keys in his back pocket while his very obviously forgotten phone stuck out about to fall any given minute. I shook my head adjusting it as we continued to walk into the hall. "Mere saath hi rahegi tu okay? I dont want to ruin tonight because of something stupid. Sab aise Bhi tujhe hi dekh rahe hai" he whispered against my ear shielding me from the crowd by pulling me in between both his arm. The drinks
had very clearly already began. The state of a few people we witnessed on the way to the small table Maahi and Jai stood at said so.

"Congratulations!" I chime giving Maahi a proper hug. Sidharth moved along doing the same with Jai as the both looked back in slight surprise seeing the both of us enter together and that too beaming like this. Theyd known about us trying to fix everything but the entire proposal was long from being explained. I chuckled as Maahi gawked at the ring making since of it in her head. "Omggg Yeh kab huya?! Aur mujhe kab btane ka iraada tha tera? " she questioned faking a tad bit of anger. Jai on the other band mumbled a whole congratulations to Sidharth, ending off with a slight warning we all knew was nothing more than words. Sidharth walked off to get us something to drink while I stood with Maahi telling her all about both the shoot and exactly how I'd landed up thinking of a wedding date soon.

"Toh shaadi pakki kr hi li han? Maanna parega, you really do always get everything you ask for, dont you?"

I jump slightly at the sudden voice, it was definitely much closer than I'd like it to be. Maahi frowned herself gesturing him to leave through her eyes while I stay put to where I stood not once looking back. I could faintly see Sidharth walking back his jaw stiffening at the sight but the anger short lived after glancing at the look on my face.

Still in love💔 #Sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें