Chapter 49

We walk down the small hall to the room setup we'd needed to be in. I adjust my top one last time making sure the mark he left recently was as hidden as could be. We got to the small mattress area following through with the directions. The shot wasn't exactly a picture, it was a 1-2 minute video trailer that they were going to release tomorrow morning.

P - "Just act natural, zyada effort fake lgega. Imagine the cameras aren't here"

As if it was that easy. Sidharth took the initiative throwing me one of the pillows. We were supposed to have an impromptu pillow fight somehow resulting us on the bed. I looked over at Sidharth who had walked back to being beside me. "Just imagine our 3rd anniversary baby...same to same" he whispered stepping away with a wink. I blushed looking up at him. There was no way I'd think he remembered.

Flashback :

Si - "Shehnaaz? Chal na movie miss ho jayegi. Baad mein bill mere pe phatega"

I giggled softly staying still behind the bedroom door, not exactly wanting to go out anymore. I'd cancelled the tickets too, I wanted to simply spend the rest of the might with him doing whatever came in mind. I peeped through the small knick of the door watching as he walked over holding back a very obvious smile. "Aye moti? Chipp skti hai kya tu? Chal aaja jaana hai na abhi?" He chuckled stepping into the room. I threw the one of the pillows I held at him, hitting the side of his. He looked back slightly baffled as I let pit a laugh running to the other side of the room throwing a second one at him. I gasped hearing him groan slightly in pain. Realizing I'd accidentally hit him in a place not so ideal while I ran past him I let out another loud laugh before screaming as he ran over following me over the bed and into the living room with one of the pillows from before in his hand. "Ammaa sorry.. sorry..." I shriek running away yet again not letting go of the laugh I'd been having before. He ran behind me almost catching up as I stop for a breath. I pace into the kitchen laughing louder as he jumps over the counter yet again relatively close.

We reach the room yet again using the pillows in our hands to keep the other away, the smile now mirrored on his own face as well I take a few breaths, joining in on hitting him with the pillow a minute later. Laughter rang through the room the continuity if the next 10 minutes before he stole the pillow out if my hand tickling my sides until I lay on the bed under him. I lay clenching my eyes closed, My breath slightly lost whilst he came over me diagonally so that only his torso lay over mine, our interwined hands now pressed into the mattress above my head. My other hand lay against his biceps while his held him above me his fingers slightly brushing over my considerably out if place neckline. He leaned down, his rough breaths matching my own. His face lay only an inch above mine. My stomach fluttered looking up at him in all his glory. His face a little red from the chase and the hit before, his lips left ajar a soft swipe of his tongue leaving them looking softer than a second before. His eyes glistened down at me whispering the story I'd always wanted to hear out loud. His hair fell over them, the soft edges sticking against his eyebrows.

"You look much to beautiful like this" Sidharth whispered, the same wink as six years ago followed

"You look much to beautiful like this" Sidharth whispered, the same wink as six years ago followed. I blush, making my already pink cheeks crimson. The photographer told us to hold the position, sitting somewhere closer in the background. I blink my eyes shut fluttering them open as Sidharth let his minty breath fan over my face. The position we were in right bow wasn't exactly ideal when he looked like a greek god. Very precisely carved and crafted. I was practically hidden underneath him if you looked at us from above. The lusty look in his eyes no help, it'd always been there and yet he'd never even let me be awkward because Of it. Rarely even bringing the topic up after I'd said I needed time.

I come back from my thoughts as he moves off pulling me up with himself as the photographer explained the next few poses for pictures

I come back from my thoughts as he moves off pulling me up with himself as the photographer explained the next few poses for pictures. We sat in the bed itself, me sitting in between his legs with a book while his arms wrapped around my waist, head resting in the crook of my neck. We click another few in similar poses ending at the last one he'd added to ours instead of my shoot a while before. Sidharth lifted me up the next second locking his hands around the hem of the sweater while mine fell loosely around his shoulders not having to worry about falling yet again. I looked down meeting his eyes and the glimmer in his smile hearing the camera click a few times. I lean forward slightly pecking his forehead hearing another click in the background.

We both knew that wasn't part of the plan but it felt wrong to not include

We both knew that wasn't part of the plan but it felt wrong to not include. He let me down as the photographer announced we were down, making sure the shirt fell against my thighs like it was supposed to, fixing the bunched up corners while he was at it. My neckline had shifter yet again giving a glimpse of the hickey he'd left earlier. I wasnt too surprised seeing him let it be and pull me back over to the vanity, passing smiles to everyone on the way knowing enough to guess what their point of attention was. I huff as we get to the vanity moving almost immediately to the washroom to remove the layers of makeup set on my skin. I loved makeup, it was part of my job however letting it sit for too long irritated my skin. Moving back out I found Sidharth sitting in only the grey sweats he'd worn for the shoot assumingly having no plan of moving off of the chair. I walk over, straddling over his lap as I snuggled into his bare torso. The strong scent of cologne almost leaving me intoxicated. "Change nhi krna?" I questiona few minutes later pulling back only enough to see his face. "Krna hai, woh bas rough draft ka wait kr rha tha. He said we may need a redo if the lighting cant be fixed with a few edits." He murmured scrolling through his phone. I sigh letting out a short groan at the idea of putting back on a layer of makeup. Laying my head against his shoulder I left a soft peck against the soft of his neck having somewhat of a terrific idea for some fun. He pulled away just a bit telling me to not do so. I gave him a nod snuggling closer waiting a minute to start the planned torture. I moved up sitting somewhat closed to his crotch, letting my breath brush against the crook of his neck before a series of kisses down the same. He threw his head back subconsciously letting out a sharp sigh as I began nibbling against the skin, soft enough to not leave a mark at first. I stop looking back up at his clenched face. His arm had gotten tighter around my waist. I lean down against the same patch of skin again biting down just a little before sucking against it to relieve the pain. He let out an array of restricted groans as I go to move off of him. He goes back to his now ringing phone passing me a glare before tightening his hold pulling me back just as close as I'd been.

Si - "Yeh kya tha?"

"Revenge" I murmur smiling as if it was truly all I meant it to be. He smirked getting up, letting me drop to the floor once he was up. "Sure baby" he rasped biting into my cheek before making his way into the washroom with his clothes from earlier. I stood, blush ruling my cheeks yet again knowing his lopsided smirk well enough.