Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Battle✨

6.7K 117 338
By sobxbi

"Dabi let him go." Shigraki said pointing to Katuski.

"You know he'll just fight us." Dabi replied.

"It's fine. We're recruiting him , so we should treat him as an equal. Besides he smart enough to know he can't take us all, right?" Shigraki continued.

"Hey twice , you do it." Dabi Said backing away.

"Sure thing! No way." Twice said switching between personalities.

"Just do it." Dabi ordered.

"Aw man." Twice exclaimed.

As soon as twice takes off Katuski restraints he starts running towards twice letting off an explosion to the face.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like to hear your own voice. You just want me to join you. Well screw you." Katsuki said rushing to my aid.

He held me in his lap trying his best to comfort me.

"Are you ok? Can you move? Are you bleeding?" He asked me all these questions.

"I'm not bleeding. I can still move. Please , I'm ok." I said trying to reassure him.

He held my cheek and wiped away the tears that were falling.

"I knew you were a fighter." He tried smiling out.

"Wow how cute, two love birds at each other's aid. I hate it." Shigraki said.

Katsuki gets up and makes sure I'm behind him while he stands up.

I couldn't even help him fight because they put my hands in quirk canceling handcuffs. I was in the way.

"We may not be at camp , but I'm still allowed to fight!" Katuski smirked off.

"He's a fool." Dabi said Monotone.

"Oo let me stab him!" Toga exclaimed.

"I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame ass wannabes." Katuski exclaimed.

"Don't lay a hand on him. Master, lend me you power." Shigiraki said holding the other villains back from attacking Katuski.

"A master ? I thought you were the boss around here. But your a sidekick." Katuski let out with a devilish smile.

"Kurogiri. And compress. It's time to put him back to sleep. Both of them actually." Shigraki said pointing to the magician and the portal guy.

"If you want me to listen the get on your knees and beg!" Katuski yelled out.

The magician man started walking toward katsuki until...

*knock knock *

"Hello? I gotta pizza delivery here." A knock at the door said.

We all looked at the door confused, even me and Katuski.

A couple seconds after that knock All Might came smashing through the wall.

"SMASH!" He said breaking down the brick wall.

"Kurogiri!gate!" Shigraki exclaimed.

Before the villians could do anything Kamui Woods came in and grabbed the villians with his quirk.

Dabi was about to set the restraints a flame but Gran Torino came in quickly and knocked him out in the face.

"That's enough for you League Of Villians. Because we are here!" All might exclaimed.

"Ugh you must have been scared. But you stayed strong." All might said looking at me and katsuki.

"WHAT I WASNT SCARED! NOT EVEN CLOSE!" Katsuki yelled at All Might.

All I could do is thank them a lot. I was so grateful they came in when they did. After that All Might broke the handcuffs I was in. My wrist were so sore from them all night.

"Enough is enough! Your game has come to an end Tomura Shigaraki!" All might exclaimed.

"All Might please you the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!" The lizard man exclaimed.

"You think it's over? Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play. If you think this is the end then you've already lost." Shigraki smiled out.

"So tell me Shigraki, where exactly is your boss hiding." Gran Torino asked.

"No. This is not over. Just you wait. The game is still mine. Go away. disappear!" Shigraki yelled.

"SHIGRAKI!" All might exclaimed.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT,I HATE YOU!" Shigraki yelled but then black portals started surrounding us. Nomus were emerging from them. I back myself against the wall in fear of what could possibly happen. Nomus started swarming the city and police.

It wasn't Kurogiri, he was already knocked out but they just kept coming.

A black portal started forming around katsuki. And then around me.

"The crap!?" Katuski yelled in confusion.

"Y/N!" All might said trying to grab my disappearing body.

I vanished from the scene like that.

Before I could think I spawned with Katuski in front of a man with dark clothes and big mask.

Me and Katuski were coughing uncontrollably.

"My apologies bakugo." The man said.

Soon the LOV started appearing behind us with the Same entrance.
They surrounded me and Katuski so we couldn't escape.

As they discussed their plans All Might came smashing from the sky but All For One saw him before he made a move.

"I'll have you return my students, All For One!" All Might exclaimed putting all his efforts into this man.

All for one caught All Mights smash and they counter acted ,making one huge gust of wind knocking everyone backwards. He held All Might back with his bare hands. This guy is crazy.

All might went In for another attack but the villain pushed him back with a incredibly overpowered quirk. All might went flying threw buildings crashing into them.

"All might!" Me and Katuski yelled synchronized.

"Get off the battle field tomura, and take those children with you." All for one said while a quirk started emerging form his finger tips.

The villains surround us while All for One is telling Tomura to take us. I stand next to Katuski ready to fight.

"Huh. This is gonna be fun." He smiled out.

"Young bakugo and y/n don't!" All Might exclaimed from the air.

As soon as he said that they all came running after. He was fighting twice while I was battling toga.

She's waving her knife around while I dodge all her attacks. I finally land a hit on her, kicking her leg making her fall backwards.

It's six against 2. We are in for one hell of a ride.

Katuski was struggling trying to fight them off with me. I could see it in his eyes.

"Ah cmon , just a little bit of blood never hurt anyone." Toga said running towards me. I pinned her on the ground and kicked her knife away. The magician guy was running towards me. I jump off toga and dodge him touching me. If he lays a finger on me then I turn into a marble.

Katuski letting out many explosions dodging everyone. I'm so out of breathe but he's still fighting.

Toga throws 2 knifes heading my way. I missed one for my head by just an inch.

Before we knew it a giant ice ramp appeared behind us. The villians faces were shocked stopping everyone.

We see three body's flying threw the air.

"CMON!" Kirishima yells holding his hand out while flying threw the air with deku and Iida.

Katuski runs and picks me up as quick as he can and uses his explosions to catch up with them. While we are flying threw the air he grabs Kirishima's hand catching us.

"You idiots!" Katuski yells out.

"Bakugo on my count give you give us-" Iida was saying until he got off.

"Don't tell me what to do, damn you!" Katuski yelled.

"It's not the time to fight right now!" I yelled back at him holding onto his chest.

We see the villians trying to catch us by getting thrown into the air. Mt. Lady gets bigger and stops the villain from capturing us.

We finally landed on the ground and tried to blend into the crowd. It was a huge crowd trying to evacuate from the All Might fight.

"Our rescue totally worked." Deku said on the phone with Todoroki.

"A rescue?! That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be my best escape route." Katsuki yelled.

"Your welcome!" Kirishima said winking trying to lighten the mood.

I wasn't talking much. I was so scared at what could happen next. I'm clinging to katuskis arm, he make me feels so safe.

Katsuki is so surprisingly calm right now.

We are all looking at the screen watching all might fighting one for all. We were all on the edge of our seats. All Might look beat up and skinny.

I look up at katuskis face, he looks scared for All Might. I could see the concern in his face.

All might was frozen in place.

"Beat this guy." Katuski mumbled under his breath.

He was sweating, scared, concerned.

"BEAT HIM, COME ON , ALL MIGHT' deku and katsuki yelled together.

We all started yelling at the screen, Waiting for his victory.

All for one started using multiple quirks to make one arm full of things that could kill all might. One punch and could be over.

They rushed towards each other. As their fist collided it made a giant gust of wind explosion. Their fist still colliding, pushing all might to his limit.  He still was not giving up. He landed a punch into his face knocking him backwards.

All Might using all his force throws a last punch at One For All. It was quite. Everyone waiting looking up at the screen to see if our number one hero was alright.

All might raises his fist. Everyone cheers him on with tears in their eyes.

"All Might , All Might, All Might, All might!" Everyone cheered throwing their fist in the air.

All Might pointed at the cameras catching everyone's eyes.

"Now. It's your turn" all night weakly said.

Deku started getting teary eyed and Katuki was taken back by his words and looking at deku.

"Hey , Cmon." I said tugging at his arm to follow kirishima and the others.

We finally got a hold of the police and me and katsuki were taken in to be questioned. The whole time there we were both quite.

After we were questioned they took us home. Katsuki was going to stay at his own place considering he just got kidnapped and his mom was probably so worried.

They soon dropped me off at my house and walked me to my door. The officer knocked on my front door and Kaki opened it quickly. He ran into arms holding me tight.

"I was so worried y/n. So worried." He said hugging me.

"Thank you officer for taking her home." He said while closing the door.

I hugged him back but i didn't say a word.

"Are you ok? Your not hurt?" He ask pulling out of the hug.

I shake my head no. I try holding everything in But I just burst into tears.

"Hey hey talk to me y/n" Kaki said calming , hugging me.

"I couldn't do anything. I w-was useless. I w-was used. I missed you." I said in between sniffles and cry's.

"Your safe now. It's all ok. Your ok." He reassured me.

After a while of hugging I told him I was going to my room . I just wanted to be alone.

"Ok, well you can go to your room and rest now, I'm sure it's been hell for you sis, go rest." He said giving me one more hug and kissing the top of my head.

I go upstairs and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. I was thinking , how did all this manage to happen to us. How did I get into this situation. Why did he target me.

I go in to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

'What is there even to like' I thought to myself picking apart my flaws.

I start crying wondering why the hell this had to happen to me. Why he would put me through so much pain in just a matter of 20 minutes.

I hate the way I look so why would someone go through all that trouble to do that. I wiped my tears off my face and took a deep breath looking in the mirror holding onto the sink. "Your ok, your safe." I said to myself. While I was in my bathroom I took my pills with some water. I came out and soon fell asleep on my bed.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave any suggestions and I love all of youuuu💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
75.7K 2.4K 29
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ™ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
29.5K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
78 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...