Is this love real?

Par Ree2368

It was like love in first sight, well at-least it was in Yuzu's perspective it was, but with Mei knowing the... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Oneshot
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Oneshot
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Some Harumatsu

Chapter 12

592 23 5
Par Ree2368

"Alright class go to page 32 on your textbooks that are laying on your desks and proceed to answer those following questions." Yuzu groaned when she heard the small old man with glasses talk and she looked at the book and already gave up. Why is the writing to small and why is their so much to read? Ugh I'm going to die of boredom, Sorry harumin but it looks like I'm gonna fail this mini mission.
"Aihara pay attention! Honestly why can't you be like your sister" Yuzu knew the old man wasn't talking to Mei since she is a teachers pet and yuzu sighed. "Sorry sir..."
'Like my sister? We aren't even blood related and he's the teacher? Dumbass...
The rest of school day ended in a blur.

I'm gonna ask her about it no matter what! Yuzu has a determined face while she was cooking Mei's meal since Ume had to go out and once she was done she saw Mei setting out the plates and cutlery. The two ate in silence then yuzu washed up while Mei was elsewhere. As soon as yuzu was done she saw Mei in their shared room brushing her hair near the mirror and yuzu just stared at her. Cmon yuzu just tell her she kissed you first didn't she? Not that annoying brat.
"Hey Mei I got something to ask you." Yuzu smiled and grinned a little and Mei just noticed that yuzu was here and she looked at yuzu in the mirror while continuing to brush her black raven hair. "Yes what is it?" Mei tried her best not to make this sound stern as she just just looked as the brush gracefully runs through her silky hair and yuzu clears her throat and smiles awkwardly while putting her hand behind her head scratching her neck. "Well I got called out of lesson today by your friend Himeko and well she was telling me some random strange things I couldn't tell if she was blabbering about nonsense hehe so I wanted to ask if you knew anything." Yuzu awkwardly laughed and Mei didn't seem concerned until yuzu started talking again. "And what she was talking about was... she said about how I should accept the fact about you and her crossing lines together yesterday." Mei's eyes widened a bit and opened her mouth to spurt something out but she maintained herself and continued brushing her hair with a straight face so she wouldn't make herself seem suspicious. "Why should you know? It has nothing to do with you." Mei looked away from yuzu and yuzu just gritted her teeth and got slightly angry. This girl! She's so confusing what's her deal?. "I see, sorry for disturbing you." Yuzu's voice had a small angered tone which Mei noticed as she turned her head quickly with slightly widened eyes to look at yuzu only to see her make her way to the bathroom and closed the door behind her to take a bath and Mei nervously sweated a little and felt disgusted with herself as she put her hairbrush inside her drawer and sat on the bed thinking about what happened yesterday.

Flashback

"All of the students are gone home for today." Mei and Himeko were in the students council with Himeko just entering and Mei flicking through her notebook to check everything. Mei simple ignored her and Himeko walked closer to Mei. "I monitored all of the classrooms and they are clear out of sight from any students." Himeko went behind Mei and she simple ignored it still. "Thank you Himeko." Mei's was continuing to do her own thing then Himeko ran her hands through Mei's hair catching her off guard as she looked away from the paper. "Mei Mei, do you remember when I always styled your hair in school when we were younger?." Himeko admired Mei's hair as she ran her hair through Mei's silky hair and Mei opened her mouth to speak. "Yes..." Himeko smiled at the memory and looked at Mei who had her head down. "I really was always very jealous of your straight silky smooth hair President, I would trade my curls for hair like yours in a heartbeat." Mei lifted her head up without facing Himeko as felt slightly uncomfortable. "Himeko, what's with you today? You're acting strange." Himeko smirked and leaned forward as she caught her lips against Mei's ear and slightly sucked on it while unbuttoned the top button of her shirt as Mei trembled and widened her eyes. "N-nghh? H-Himeko?." Mei couldn't move herself for some reason and heard Himeko speak. "What are you talking about? I'm the same as I always am." Himeko turned Mei's chair around and placed her leg in between Mei's legs and Mei's bottom lip trembled as she tried to hold in her moans.

"You're bright red, so your ears are still your weakest point I see." Himeko leaked forwards and Mei held himeko's arms in an attempt to make her stop. "W-we're working stop fooling around!" This didn't stop the Vice President.
"Yes, we've been friends since we were young Mei Mei." Mei turned her head closing her eyes as she looked away. "I know you best. So please look at me...
" Himeko held Mei's cheek and Mei trembled while blushing. "President... no Mei Mei." Himeko leaned forward and leaned in trying to catch Mei's lips into hers but Mei held himeko's arm and tightened the grip in an attempt to make Himeko stop and Himeko hissed in pain while Mei's other hand held her forehead to stop her from leaning in. "I already said stop! Can't you see we're in school? Now please stop doing shameful things in here and leave! I will handle locking the school's gates and the paperwork, just get out of my sight." Mei's aura changed and she just glared at Himeko who's body trembled.
End of flashback

Next day

"Yuzuchi, hello earth to yuzuchi..." yuzu was zoned out as her head was face flat on the desk and harumin took a deep breath in and yanked Yuzu's head from the table. "Ughhhh..." yuzu looked like a literal zombie but that still didn't drop her from looking like eye-candy to everyone.
"Yeah I just don't know what to do anymore harumin." Harumin raises an eyebrow. "Wanna talk about it?" Yuzu leaned her head on harumin's shoulder and closed her eyes snuggling in her shoulder. "After I get some shut eye, you don't mind me putting my head on your shoulder right?" Harumin blushed a little. "N-not at all yuzuchi, anything for my best friend, you just get yourself comfy ok?." Yuzu smiled and fell asleep within a couple of seconds. I just need to forgot about this whole situation for a couple of minutes. This is nice...
Yuzu thought nothing of it while harumin tried contain her emotions.

The school day ended and yuzu made her way home from the bus and when she reached the doorstep she checked the letterbox and saw a small pile of papers inside envelopes that said 'from Sho Aihara to Mei Aihara'. Yuzu already knew it was Mei's father so she decided to get the small package and made her way inside. "I'm home!" Yuzu saw Ume cooking and Ume smiled at yuzu while putting oil in her pan. "Hey yuzu! And how was school today." Yuzu looked around the room and replied. "Ah it was ok I guess just the usual boring stuff and lectures, do you know where Mei is? Theirs mail for her." Ume looked at Yuzu's hand which held her school bag and some unopened papers with envelopes in and she pointed to the bathroom. "She's having a bath but-" before Ume could finish her sentence yuzu quickly made her way out outside the bathroom and knocked at the door. "Hey Mei?" Mei who was closing her eyes in relaxation opened them and looked at the door. "Theirs mail for you I wonder who it is." Mei wondered who's it was and she stood up from the bathtub and waited for yuzu to reply. "Well would you look at that, it looks like it's from your father, if you don't reply in the next couple of seconds I'm gonna open it." Yuzu obviously was joking but Mei wasn't as yuzu could hear quickened footsteps from outside and the door quickly opened to reveal Mei panting out of breath. "STOP!" Yuzu's face instantly flushed red and looked down then quickly turned her head to stop herself from looking at Mei naked. "S-sorry I wasn't really g-gonna open it! Seriously who do you take me for? Haha!". Yuzu was talking really fast. "I'll put it on your desk right away!" Yuzu ran out of Mei's sight and quickly her way to her room and slammed the door shut as she heard her heat beating quickly while sweating. Holy shit! That was close, but why did Mei seem so angry...why am I even asking I've never even seen her happy before. Yuzu put the envelopes on Mei's desk and her mind started to ponder for hours and soon before she knew it, it was nighttime for the two.

"Alright girls you better head to bed now." Ume said across the hallway and switched the lights off and Ume made it to her room to sleep and the step sisters were already in bleed with Mei's back facing Yuzu's direction while yuzu was laying on her back staring at the ceiling contemplating of wether to talk to Mei or not. She could hear as Mei was quietly breathing and the silhouettes of her room on the wall. The night is so peaceful yet so suffocating to me
Yuzu nervously gulped and opened her mouth. "H-hey Mei... you up?" Their was a short pause and she slowly moved her head a little to be met with Mei who's eyes slowly opened. "Yes...what is it?" Mei stayed in her position and waited for yuzu to continue and yuzu looked at the desk with the envelopes and back at Mei. "Well I was wondering about why you haven't opened up your mail yet, isn't your father worrying about you the reason he's writing to you in the first place?" Mei's face looked slightly sad and put the blanket more to her face. "Why should you know? It's none of your business what our relationship is like anyway." Yuzu was a little too tired to be angry with Mei so she just replied. "That's a fair point, well hey you wanna see my dad tomorrow since it's the weekend then, I'm sure he would love to see you and I heard I acted a lot like him." This got Mei thinking and she turned her head to be met up with Yuzu's calming emerald eyes that was shining back to violet eyes. "Why me of all people though?" Mei's voice lowered and yuzu just wanted to jolt up but she remained laying and stuttered. Fuck what should I say?. "B-because your my step sister now so it makes sense r-right? And plus mama said so." Yuzu already felt embarrassed from answering with something stupid and she heard Mei's calm soothing voice. "Alright, if mother said I had to then I..." yuzu quietly chuckled when she heard quiet snoring coming from the stern young woman's mouth. Wow she already fell asleep before even finishing her sentence
"Wow if only it could be this easy to sleep at anywhere at anytime like her..." yuzu muttered to herself as she closed her eyes and tried not to get excited now that Mei who was in a daze agreed to spend time with yuzu tomorrow.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

970K 36.7K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...