Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

By lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... More

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.

2.9K 75 43
By lawstudentdropout

Hope's POV

Another day of high school. Yay. At least it's Friday.

We walk up to the school, seeing Elena and Bonnie getting out of Bonnie's car and Matt and Tyler playing football with an extra person, who I have no idea what their name is.

"Why do we have to go to school again?" Lizzie ask, obviously, not wanting to go to school.

"Because, we are teenagers, and we have to act like it." Josie replied, trying to real her sister in.

"But, it's not like we don't know what we are learning. At the Salvatore School, we already learned half of the crap."

"Well, we aren't at the school, so we have to put up with it." I say, done with Lizzie's shit.

I started to walk away from the twins, toward Elena and Bonnie. I don't really want to think about the past, or future, and just want to have a normal life for as long as possible. Don't have to deal with Malivore, at least not right now, keep up good grades, which wasn't really that hard, and make friends, other than the twins. I don't want to think about all the people I lost, or the people I cared about that died.

How hard can being normal be?

Elena and Bonnie stop by a tree, and I walk up to them.

"Hey." I say, but don't say anything else, because they are obviously talking about something that I don't want to get in the middle of. I do get a wave from Elena though.

"I accidently touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling." Ohhhh.. Bon-Bons witch powers are starting to show.

"Is that it?"

Bonnie starts to walk away, obviously mad, but Elena grabs her arm.

"Bonnie."

"It was bad-bad!" Bonnie says, pleading with her friend. I mean, Bonnie isn't wrong.

"Is the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good." Wait until you family and friends start dying Elena. Just wait. "It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that." And with that she walked away, towards her locker.

Oh, Elena. If only you knew.

"Hope! I am so sorry, I haven't acknowledged you until now. I'm just concerned about Elena, and the whole Stefan thing."

"It's no biggie. I have a bad feeling about him too." I say, trying to hint at her being a witch and knowing that he is a vampire. The world is so much safer with Bonnie Bennet as a witch.

"You do? Does that mean your a 'witch' like me?" She says, putting quotes around witch, obviously joking.

"Yeah, probably. Maybe we should ask your Grams? She's the all-knowing witch." I say, jokingly because I already know I'm a witch, and if I meet Grams, that might ruin everything...

"Yeah! That is a great idea. Maybe the next time I go you can come too? That way you can see if you 'have the force'."

"Haha, yeah.." Well crap. Screw this TV show. I swear this is just a plot device fo some shit.

We see Elena walk out of the building and over to us again.

"Hey Hope."

"Hey Elena."

"Alright we should head to class, I got everything I needed from my locker. You guys ready?"

"Yep." Me and Bonnie say at the same time. "Jinx." We say again. "Jinx again." We just look at each other and start laughing again.

We start walking again, just talking about random stuff, like what was for lunch today in the cafeteria. Then Stefan walks up, giving me a weird look because of what happened the night before. Again, is the a fucking TV show?

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning, Hope.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll catch you guys later."

"Bonnie, wait..."

"Yeah, um I gotta go help find Caroline too."

Elena grabs my arm. "No it's ok Hope. You don't have to leave us alone."

"Are you sure you two don't need a minute?" I ask, trying to walk away. Dammit Elena.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Ok..."

"She doesn't like me very much."

"She doesn't know you." I mean, she knows a bit more than you. She kinda knows that he is a vampire, without knowing it...

"She's my best friend, she's just looking out for me." Elena says, "But when she does, she will love you."

I'm pretty sure she turns out to be better friends with your brother, but ok. They start to walk away, and I'm not sure if I should follow, or go off to find Bonnie.

Bonnie it is. I turn to walk away, but Elena grabs my arm again.

"Where are you going?"

"Um... I was going to give you two a minute..."

"Hope, you fine." Why does this bitch want me here again? I stay anyways, not wanting to anger the gods.

"Here what we are going to do. Are you free tonight?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, me, Hope, and Bonnie. You two will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. And Hope can talk to me, so you two can bound. Mission accomplished." Alright, I guess I have a dinner now. She didn't even see if I was free though...

And how the hell was Stefan free? Looks like their crappy writers want the dinner this episode. (I don't think that the writers are crappy, its a joke.)

Stefan just smiles. Until the dick wood called Tyler Lockwood throughs a football at Stefans head. Luckily for Tyler, that Stefan is a vampire, because he quickly turned around and caught the ball. Then 'kindly' throws it back at him so when he caught it, he winced. Great job Stefan!

Thats when the bell rings. I swear this is a tv show.

After the bell, I split up from the two, saying my class was in a diffrent direction. That's when I bump into Josie.

"Oh, hey Hope!"

"Hey, Josie. I was just on my way to class... do you want to walk with me?"

"Sure! That sounds good." She says, falling into step next to me.

"So... Hope, why don't you hang out with me and Lizzie anymore?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that you barely talk to us anymore. At school, you go straight to our mom and our aunts, and anywhere away from home you stay away from us."

"Josie..."

"No, let me finish. Before I talk myself out of it. You don't talk to me and Lizie. I know how this sounds, but we were you first friends, and we have been through a hell of a lot together. And I don't want to lose that. "

"Josie, first off, I never really did hang out with you. A few times after school, but other than that it was all monster attacks. But I get that, that isn't the point you are trying to make. Let's ditch first period and go to the grill to talk ok?"

"Ok. But if we get caught, I'm blaming you."

"Deal."

At the Grill --

I ordered a milkshake, Peanut Butter Blast with whipped cream on the bottom. Josie just got a plain vanilla.

"You want to know the reason that I haven't been hanging out with you so much? Like really want to?"

"Yeah, wasn't that the point of skipping and-"

"Ok!" Damn you writer. Making me talk about my feelings. No chick-flick moments!

"The reason that I haven't been hanging around you or Lizzie is because I'm trying to move on. For me it better to just leave the past behind me, and not think about what might have happened to the people I care about. Its eaiser to ignore then to actually acknowledge the fact that we are in a diffrent time, a time when you moms a teenager, a time where most people don't even know I exist, even my family. Hell, Aunt Freya isn't even awake yet, from her sleeping beauty thing and my parent haven't even meet yet. Let alone had the most important, and only, one night stand of my life. So, in summary, it's eaiser to ignore the issue until it goes away."

"Hope... first off, thats not healthy. "

"I know that."

"Second off, it's no way to live life. If you live life like this, you are going to end up not living at all. Yes, you need to live in the here and now, but you can't ignore your past."

"I know that. That's eaiser to ignore too."

Josie gave me a bitch-face. Like one to rivial Sam Winchesters. Wow, didn't know she had that in her.

"We should probably get back to class," I say putting a twenty on the table, not really caring about the change, getting up, and walking away.

"Hope!" I hear Josie call but keep walking anyways, because I can't hold back the tears any longer.

Later -- Mr. Tanner Class. Yay. (Note the sarcasm)

"World war 2 ended in... Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? 1945. Pearl Harbor? Miss Gilbert?"

"Hmm?"

"Pearl Harbor?"

"Um..."

"December 7th, 1941." Stefan say, helping Elena out.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert."

"Any time."

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy Assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

" '68. "

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe VS. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown VS. Board."

"1954."

The Battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean war."

"1950 to 1953."

"Ha! It ended in '52."

Mr. Tanner is so happy he is right. Wow. I didn't know he could even be happy.

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53."

Everyone in the class is now looking at Stefan, like he is insane. He is standing up to Tanner a lot and it's awesome.

"Look it up, somebody." Tanner finally breaks, "Quickly."

"It was 19...53." Some random kid said, having looked it up on his phone.

That got a lot of talk in the class. Someone had beat Mr. Tanner at his own game. Good for you Stefan.

I started to clap and a few others soon followed.

Then, because we are on a tv show, the bell rings. Great timing. We all stand up and walk out of the door.

On my way out th door I get a text from caroline.

(Bold is Care-Bear and Italics is Hopey.)

Hey Hope! Cheerleading is today after school. Your coming, You said so. I will drag you out here if I have to.

Alright. See you there.

I guess I have Cheerleading after school. Yay. (Again, not the sarcasm.)

At cheer practice. Damn you Care-Bear! Now I have to talk to people.

I walk up to practice, still in my school clothes. Lucky for me it was a pretty ok outfit to exercise in. Foot ball was practicing not to far from here, so I know something is going to happen.

"Hope! You made it!" Bonnie says, finally seeing me, and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I don't like to go back on my promises."

"Well that great for Caroline! Come on, I'll show you where to stand, because you are just watching today. You'll have to learn the routine, of course. But you will learn today by watching." Bonnie informs me.

"Alright. Good to know."

I stand there for a while, next to Bonnie, watching the girls warm up. Me and Bonnie are talking about random things.

When Elena walks up.

"mm-hmm" Elena says, getting Bonnies attention.

"Oh, my God! You're here!" Bonnie says happily. I guess Elena hasn't been to cheer in a while. To be fair, her parent did die.

They hug before Elena walks around Bonnie and hugs me.

"Caroline roped you into this huh?"

"Maybe." All three of us laugh.

"You here!" Bonnie says again, obviously still in shock.

"Yep. I can't stay sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight with me and Hope."

"I am?"

"mm-hmm. You, Hope, and me and Stefan. You have to give him a chance."

"But tonigh's no good. Have you seen Caroline? I texted her like a hundred times."

"Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennet. You're going to be there."

"Fine. I'll go."

"Good."

"Seriosly, where is Caroline?"

"I heared from her for cheer practice, and that it." I say, trying to help, because Bonnie hadn't heard from her at all.

"I don't know. It's not like her."

"Try her again." Bonnie says before picking up her phone.

Right on time did a 1967 Chevy Camaro pulled up, with Damon Salvatore in the drivers seat and Caroline Forbes in the passangers, music blaring.

"Uh..." Elena says while pointing the way of the car.

"Oh, my god." (Oh my Chuck.) Bonnie says, surprised.

"That must be the mystery guy from the grill."

Oh no. This won't be good.

"That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore." Elena points out.

"Salvatore, as in Stefan?"

Caroline gets out of the car, heading our way.

"I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind." Carolie says while passing us, rubbing it in Elena's face.

I mean one way or the other Caroline did get the other brother so...

"Sorry I'm late, girls." Caroline says when she reaches the front of the group. "I, uh, was busy. All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say?"

Before he leaves, I glace at Damon, giving him a eye roll.

Cheer starts, while I'm just watching. I have to say, some of the things these girls do is amazing.

"And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8." Caroline says, doing the cheer counts.

"Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe with Hope today? 'K?" Damn. That's gotta hurt.

Elena walk over and stands next to me.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Keep going! Ok. Do it again, let's go." Caroline continues, not really caring about Elena right now. "And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8." Caroline continues.

Elena looks over her shoulder and see Stefan running onto the football field. Now this, I wanna see.

Me and Elena just stand there, watching the football players, and sometime the cheer practice. Elena starts to walk over, closer to the foot ball practice. I stay where I was standing, not wanting to offend the God that is named Caroline Forbes.

Guess the TV show needs some lovey dovey moments.

Later after Cheer + Football + Cliche School

I get a text from the one, the only, Stefan Salvatore, wanting to talk about what happened last night with Vickie. So I suck it up, and start walking to the Salavtore boarding house. Walking up I hear arguing.

I knock on the door. It's weird this place being a home and not a school.

To my surprise, Damon opens the door.

"Hey Hopey, bye Hopey. I have a date to get to."

Well, then. I guess I'll let my self in.

"Stefan?" I call out, not really wanting to go looking for him.

Lucky for me, he heard it with his vampire hearing.

"Hope. I wanted to talk to you."

" I know. I got your text."

"Oh... well... what were you doing last night? With Damon I mean."

"Trying to keep Vickie from dying."

"That's not what I meant. I meant how did you get mixed up in the supernatural world? And what they hell are you."

"I was born into it. Didn't really have a choice. Witch. And I made a deal. I help him. He helps me."

"You do know he kill people right? And aren't witches supposed to hate vampires? Us being abominations and all."

"Well, it would be kinda wrong for me to hate you. For... reasons. And I know he kills people. Who hasn't. I'm just there to keep the number count down."

"Well that wasn't what I was expecting. I was half expecting for you to be a mass murdering vampire yourself."

"How about we make a deal. If you need help you can call me. Same the other way round."

"But your helping Damon?"

"I'm not on sides other than my own. You help me, I help you. That's how I work. But one hand on my family and I murder you and everyone you ever cared about."

"Alright. Fair. What is Damon up to?"

"The tomb full of vampires from when you were human. He want to open it to get Katherine out."

"But they were all killed. By the council."

"No they weren't. He made a deal with Emily. He keeps her bloodline safe, she seals the vampires in a tomb to keep them all alive. Because there is no way he was letting Katherine die. Save one, save all."

"Sounds like Damon. But there is something else. Something he doesn't know but you do. How?"

"Katherine isn't in the tomb. She never was. She faked her death."

"How do you know this?"

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not."

"Well, thats all for now. I've gotta get ready for Elena's dinner." I say before reciting the spell Aunt Davina taught me, adding a few needed things.

"Et quod de hoc non recordabor. Nescio de superno.

I said before walking out of the house, back to mine and the twins current house, getting ready for the dinner Elena is making me come to.

At the dinner~~

Me, Elena, and Bonnie where in the kitchen, putting take out into fancy bowls.

"You explain it. Last night, I'm watching "Nine-O", a commercial break come on, and I'm like, "I bet it's that phone commercial!" and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture." Bonnie finishes.

"Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop."

"Fine. Well, how about this? Today, I'm obsessed with numbers. Three numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?"

"Maybe we should play the lottery." Elena says, joking around with Bonnie. But Bonnie isn't having it. She gave Elena the bitch-face. Elena just laughs.

"Have you talked to your Grams?" I ask.

"She's just going to say it's because I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch. Do either of you want to be a witch?"

"I wouldn't mind." I say, before Elena says, "I don't want to be a witch."

"And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anyone. "

"Ok, serving spoons. Where are the serving spoons?" Elena says out loud.

"Middle drawer on your left." Me and Bonnie say at the same time.

"Jinx!"

"Jinx again!"

Elena then open the drawer, finding serving spoons.

"Ok, so you've been in this kitchen like a thousand times."

"Yeah, that's it. But what aboyt Hope?"

Then the door bell rings.

"Ok, he's here. Don't be nervous. Just be your normal, loving self."

Elena walk out to get the door, when Bonnie decided to test her powers a bit more.

"Birthday candles." She says before opening the drawer in front of her.

Guess what was inside.

Birthday candles.

A little while later ~~

Me and Elena are sitting on one side of the table while Bonnie sits on the other, with Stefan at the head.

Elena speaks up first.

"Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" she asks Stefan.

"Well, he let me on the team, so I must have done something right."

"Bonnie, you should have seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him, and--"

"Yeah, I heard."

"Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?"

"Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad."

"Hmm." Is all Stefan has to say to that. Way to make friend dude.

"No, about the witches. Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches. It's really cool." Way to go Elena. Bonnie might not have wanted Stefan to know about that, but I mean it is the Elena Gilbert.

"Cool isn't the word I'd use."

"Well, it's certainly intresting. I'm not too versed, but I do know that there's a history of celtic druids that migrated here in the 1800s."

"My family came by way of Salem."

"Really? Salem witches?"

"Yeah."

"I would say that's pretty cool."

"Really? Why?"

"Salem witches are heroic examples of indivisualism and non-conformity."

"Yeah, they are."

Then the doorbell rings, for the second time tonight. I wonder who the hell is at the door. No on invited anyone else.

"I wonder who that could be," Elena says before getting up to open the door.

"Surprise!" At the door is Caroline Forbes and her 'boyfriend' Damon. "Bonnie said you were doing dinner, so we brought desert."

"Oh." Was all Elena had to say. What the hell girl?

"Hope you don't mind." Damon says.

Caroline walks through the door, handing Elena the cake she brought, when Stefan walks up to the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for Elena to invite me in."

"Whats going on?" Bonnie whispers over to me.

"No idea." I reply, lying.

"Oh, yeah, you can just--"

"No, No, No." Stefan says quickly,"He can't uh... He can't stay. Can you, Damon?"

"Get in here." Caroline says, obviously annoyed with her 'boyfriend'.

"We're just... finishing up."

"It's fine. Just come on in." Stupid, stupid Elena.

Damon walks through the front door, slowly, before saying, "You have a beautiful home, Elena." Rubbing it in his face.

"Thank you." Elean replys to the compliment.

We all go to sit down in the living room, chatting.

"I cannot believe that Mr. Tanner let you on the team. Oh, Tyler must be seething. But good for you. Go for it." Caroline says.

"Thta's what I always tell him. You have to engage. You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it." Damon says, obviously rubbing something in Stefans face.

"Yeah, Elena wasn't so lucky today. It's only because you missed summer camp. God, I don't even know how you're ever going to learn the routines. Hope too."

"I'll work with them. They'll get it." Bonnie speaks up. I look at her greatfully.

"I guess we could put them in the back." Caroline says, thinking out loud.

"You don't seem like the cheerleader type, Elena." Damon says.

"Oh, it's just 'cause her parent died. Yeah, I mean she just totally going through a blah phase. She used to be way more fun. And I say that with complete sensitivity." Caroline quickly adds.

"I'm sorry, Elena. I know what it's like to lose both your parents. In fact, Stefan and I have watched almost every single person we've ever cared about die."

'We don't need to get into that right now, Damon." Stefan says, trying to stop Damon from talking.

"Ah, you knwo what, you're right, Stef. I'm sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was bring her up." Oof, the Kathrine card. That's a low blow.

We are all still talking when Elena heads to the kitchen to clean up. Not long after, Damon brings in a glass.

A few minutes after that me and Bonnie walk up to the kitchen, where Elena and Damon were.

"Hey. Need some help?" Bonnie says pointing to me and her.

"Sure, why not." Damon says.

We all work cleaning up, until Damon has to leave, to torture Stefan some more.

"Hey, Elena, I have to use the little girls room. May I?"

"Sure , upstairs you'll see it."

"Thanks." I say before walking away, in enough time to see Damon compelling Caroline to go help in the kitchen. I stay out of sight, but listen in.

"They are people, Damon. She's not a puppet. She doesn't exist for your amusement; For whenever you want to," Stefan says, standing up to his brother.

"Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be. They're mine for the taking."

"Alright, you've had your fun. You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, good for you. Now it's time for you to go."

"That's not a problem. Because... I've been invited in, and I'll come back tomorrow night and the following night. And I'll do with your little cheerleader, whatever I want to do. Because that is what is normal to me." Damon says, trying to get into Stefans head, not literally, and make him paranoid. The girls come out of the kitchen, so I quickly walk up to the bathroom and act like I just came out.

Not much longer, and we all went home. Or my home for now.

At the girl's home for now

I walk into the house, and see no one inside. I decided to go upstairs to see if Lizzie and Josie are in their room, which they are. They are laying side by side on Josie's bed.

"Hey Lizzie, are you scared? I mean about being back here?"

"Of course I am! We could be wiped out of existence, or Hope could be, or a dozen thing. Of course I'm scared! Ok, maybe not scared. More like terrified!"

"Alright, Lizzie, calm down. I was just asking. I didn't want to be alone in being scared."

"Your scared too?"

"Yeah... I'm really scared."

"What are we going to do?"

Thats when I decide to walk in.

"Um, got room for one more in the cry pile?" I ask.

They both nod, so I lay down inbetween them.

"I'm scared too."

"How long where you at the door?"

"Not long. I just was coming up to say sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you two like I have. I just don't know what to do, so I try to cover it up by ignoring or focusing on other things. I'm sorry."

"We forgive you." They say at the same time.

"Now, what are we going to do?" Josie asks.

"All I know is that we will do it. Together." I say before grabing both of their hands.

The Next Morning ~~

We are all about to walk out of the door to walk to school, when Josie come inbetween me and Lizzie, linking our arms with hers.

"Together?" She asks.

"Together." Me and Lizzie reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! I finally finished rewriting the stuff that was deleted! The next chapter is going to skip a few episodes because the next few episodes I would just have to do random things to keep the story going, so they'll just be going to school and being as normal as they can be. The episode I'm skipping to is episode 9, because thats when Ric first shows up, meaning the girls would have a reason to not be normal.

Also, even though I made Hope a cheerleader, she got permission from Caroline to skip the game because she was only there for one practice. I know that doesn't sound like Caroline (At least not before she was avmpire), but Hope got help from Damon.

--Addy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.7K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
4.3K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...
30.3K 979 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...
3.7K 99 15
With Hope's humanity off and her on a rampage, what it is going to take for the Super Squad to bring back their fearless leader? With no way to track...