Bakugo x reader

Af sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... Mere

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Training camp 3✨

6.3K 109 560
Af sobxbi

Me and Todoroki continued to run through the forest with poisonous gas filling the air.

While we were running mandalay used her quirk on us.

"Class A and B you are the villains targets. The pro hero eraser head has granted you permission to use your quirks to fight against them." Her voice or echoed in our heads.

"Great we're the targets." I said throwing my hands up.

Soon Todoroki pulls me into a bush quickly.

"What the hell todor-" he cut me off by putting his hand of my mouth.

"Villain up ahead." He whispered letting go of my face.

"We have been told some of the villains targets is kacchan and y/n! Please try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!" Madalay's quirk said.

My eyes widened and I fell backwards on the ground.

"Y/n we have to get you back to camp." Todoroki informed me.

"No! I have to find Katuski. We have to help him!" I exclaimed.

"Shhh! Whisper." He told me.

"I'm sorry. We have To find him right now."I whispered .

"Okay Cmon we'll go around this path." He said taking my hand to follow him.

As we were running through the forest we here yelling.

"Cmon you bastard!" I heard.

"Katsuki!" I started running towards the yelling.

We made it to him but he was fighting a villain. Todoroki set off an ice blast perfectly timed before the villain cut through Katuski.

"What the hell are you doing here icy-hot!" He yelled waving his arms around.

"I'm here to! And we have to get back to camp why are you fighting Katuski!" I yelled at him.

"Because Thai is villain and we can fight! Did you not grasp that enough?" He yelled back continuing to fight the villain.

"Great well we didn't train for nothing." I said while manifesting wings to fly to villain.

I flew up and landed a kick on him breaking. His teeth which grew out of his mouth thanks to his quirk.

"We have to run!" I exclaimed from the air.

Soon big sounds and trees clashing came from next to us in the forest.

"Tokoyami? Dark shadow?" I said out loud.

Everyone turned their heads turned to the forest.

Soon we see shoji carrying deku while running.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, one of you give us some light!" Shoji yelled running towards us.

Dark shadow comes in a smashes the villain to the ground. The wind he made cause me to fall to the ground.

"We need light now! He's out of control!" Shoji yelled.

"I can use my fire." Todoroki suggests while standing up.

"Not so fast." Katsuki said holding his chest.

Katsuki held Todoroki back because dark shadow was still fighting the villain.

"Now finish him." Katuski mumbled out when dark shadow crushed the villain.

As soon as that happens Todoroki and Katuski send explosions and fire towards dark shadow.

Tokoyami pants and breaths heavy in relief.

"And once again I'm a bad match for you bird boy." Katuski mumbled out stopping his explosions.

"Shut up." I said hitting his chest.

"Thanks, you save me" tokoyami said.

He thanked everyone for helping him out and we tried to come up with a plan to save me and Katuski.

"Ok I don't know if you heard mandalay but the villains are after kacchan and y/n." Deku shakily said.

"Are they trying to kill them?" Tokoyami ask.

"I'm not sure but I think we should get to camp, it's the safest place right now." Deku exclaimed.

Me and bakugo looked around confused while they tried to come up with a plan to get us back to camp safely.

"I'd be fine by myself!" Katsuki yelled.

"Shut up , you know we need their help! So let them protect us!" I yelled at him.

"I don't need any of your protection dammit!" Katuski yelled at the group.

"Let's go." Shoji said walking into the forest.

I dragged katsuki by the hand behind Todoroki.

While we were running I heard ochaco yelling.

"Ochaco!?" I yelled back.

"Y/n! Help!" She yelled .

I ran into the forest not caring if I drifted from the group. They followed behind me.

Ochaco was lying on blonde girl in a school girl uniform. She had a needle in her leg taking blood.

The blonde girl jumps from underneath her and runs to the side.

"Stop!" Ochaco yelled at her.

"There's to many people here now, I don't feel like being killed tonight. Toodles."The girl said with a sad voice.

"Get her!-" ochaco said standing up.

"No it's to dangerous!" I said holding her back.

The girl ran off into the woods. While we stayed grouped together.

"Who was that girl just right now?!" Todoroki ask.

"One of the villains, she's crazy." Tsu exclaimed.

"We can't stand here and talk, ochaco and tsu join our group. We're protecting bakugo and y/n and making our way back to camp. We could use your help." Deku said.

"If your protecting bakugo, then, shouldn't he be standing here with you guys?" Tsu asked us.

My eyes widened as I quickly turned around. Katuski wasn't there anymore.

"Nice trick, huh?" A guy in standing in a tree above us said.

"I took the lad your talking about with my magic." The man said while holding a marble in his hand.

"Give him Back!" I yelled.

"Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person. Don't be so arrogant." The man scoffed.

"We'll stop you!" Deku yelled.

"Right now!" Todoroki yelled letting out an ice blast towards the tree.

"It's not just bakugo! Tomoyami's gone!" Shoji said looking around.

"You bastard! You can't take them!" I yelled.

"Y/n. Calm down." Shoji told me.

Me and todoroki went running. Todoroki let out the biggest ice blast I've ever seen him do.

The magician still managed to dodge the hit.

"Escaping is my specialty. I should be on my way but I'm still missing a target." The magician man said jumping around Todorokis ice.

"And it's you young lady. Dabi wanted you in one piece which is why this job is perfect for me!" The man laughed out.

I totally forgot I was a target because I was trying to protect Katuski.

The magician started running and we chased after him.

"We have to catch him and get our friends back!" Deku exclaimed.

"Ochaco you have to make us float. And then asui. You launch us as far as you can with your tongue. Shoji hold me , y/n and Todoroki and use your quirk to correct or trajectory through the air. Measure the distance with your eyes ochaco. And when the time is right, release us!" Deku exclaimed.

"I see. Human bullets." Shoji said.

"Deku you have to stay here, your injuries." I exclaimed while we ran.

"Trust me I can do this. Hurry!"He replied.

Quickly Tsu wrapped us in her tongue and ochaco used her quirk. She launched in the air sending us flying towards the magician.

We came crashing down on top of him into the ground.

We got up from the fall and realized we landed right where all the villains were meeting up.

"Dabi." I mumbled under my breathe while looking at him.

"So this is what you meant when you would see me again?" I asked standing in front of everyone.

"I was hoping they would capture you or lead you here to me." He smirked off.

He sent blue flames flying towards us. I quickly manifested wings and wrapped everyone in them.

Part of back was burned where my
Wings didn't reach. But I protected everyone so it doesn't matter. As long as I can still walk.

After that all the villains came at us at once.

"Hi, y/n! My names toga!" She jumped on me and pinned me down.

"I've been thinking since i saw you... that you'd be so much cuter if you just bled a little more! I can help!" She exclaimed about to slash my face.

"Ugh , you crazy bitch! " I kicked her off me.

She flew backwards but stuck the landing.

"So, that's how it is. You don't want us to be together." She said while holding her knife looking down.

"Sorry I'm taken." I sarcastically smiled out while charging at her.

She was about to stab me but I knocked her knife out of her hand. I quickly grabbed it from her and put her in a choke hold holding the knife against her neck.

"Ya know your kinda cute, too bad your a crazy bitch." I said holding her tight.

"So I have a chance! I knew girls were your type!" She exclaimed smiling.

How can she be so happy right now.

"Not when their psycho! And I have a boyfriend, back off or I'll cut you right here right now." I threatened choking her tighter in my arms.

"Oh you don't scare me. I know you wouldn't kill anyone!" She exclaimed.

She's right, I would never kill anyone.

"Oh shut up already, can you ever shut you damn mou-" I was saying but she caught me off guard and escaped my choke hold. She kicked the knife out of my hands and pressed me to the ground. She pulled out another knife from her pocket.

"Looks like you already did my job for me." She smiled out holding the knife to my arm.

"Shut up ! What is up with you!" I yelled.

Shoji came in and kicked her off me just in time.

"Thanks shoji." I said out of breathe.

"I got them, the marbles, we have to run now." Shoji yelled to warn the others to.

We all started running away from the villains.

"My toy is running away from me!? Oh come back now little mouse." I heard Dabi yell while we ran.

What is with all the pet names?

When we got into the forest a black and purple portal appeared in front of us stopping us
In our tracks.

Shit it's the villain from the USJ attack.

"It's been five minutes since the signal, let's go Dabi." The portal said.

"Sorry y/n, but I'll see you later , Kay?" Toga said waving while stepping the portal.

"Hold on , were not leaving without both of the kids." Dabi stated.

"The girl wasn't on tomuras list. We have the one he wanted." The magician said.

"Ya well she's on my list. And shiggy said I can capture her if I WANT." Dabi yelled.

"They have him? No we took the marbles!" I yelled.

"Oh I just let you think that. To bad I had them  all along." The magician siad opening his mouth revealing the 2 orbs.

"Fuck his quirk let's him compress and hold things!" I yelled.

"A little misdirection. Forgive me . I do so adore a twist ending." The magician said while slowly backing into the portal.

I started running for the portal not caring if they got me. I just wanted katsuki to be safe.

"You can't do this!" Deku yelled.

"One last now and then the curtain fal-" the magician got hit with a light ray.

"Aoyama?" We questioned.

That laser to the face cause the magician to cough out the orbs.

Me and Todoroki jumped to get them. Shoji caught one and Dabi happened to catch the other while I fall to the ground.

"Well isn't that a tragedy. Poor little y/n." He scoffed off grabbing my shirt pulling me up.

"Put me down you scum." I said kicking my legs and spit in his face.

"Release the orbs." Dabi commanded the magician. He held me and katsuki by the neck and pulled us through the portal.

"Checkmate, heh." He chuckled out.

"Kacchan no!" Deku screamed out running towards the portal.

"Stay back, deku." Was the last thing he said to him before the portal closed.

And like that their mission was over.

The targets were captured. Being me and katsuki.

Omg guys I saw this head cannon that Denki is bisexual and is really flirty towards woman to hide the fact that he has a crush on a guy. Should I make a chapter of him coming out us?! Y'all decide!🙈💞

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
1.5M 54.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
104 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
77.3K 2.4K 29
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ™ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...