Imprisoned In my own home

By Freakyweird2

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”.... ๐’๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ’ Prologue ๐Ÿ’ - Into a new world๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 2๐Ÿ’Love is torture
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 3๐Ÿ’Who is he?
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 4๐Ÿ’ Hidden secrets
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 5๐Ÿ’ I have a best friend
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 6๐Ÿ’Rich is an understatement
๐Ÿ’ Character reveal ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 7๐Ÿ’Cheers to a new Friendship
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 8๐Ÿ’ You can run but you can't hide from your past
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 9๐Ÿ’Betrayal
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ’My life seems like a movie
๐Ÿ’Chapter 11๐Ÿ’Time for a makeover
๐Ÿ’Chapter 12๐Ÿ’Let the anger out
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ’So this is what they call love
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’ Who is Jasmine

๐Ÿ’Chapter 14๐Ÿ’I think I'm inlove

89 23 82
By Freakyweird2

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

I can't help but to think of what Leo must be doing right now. Does he miss me ?
Is he thinking of me right now? Is he checking his phone every two seconds to see if I have texted him? like how I'm doing right now. Maybe i should just text him..... What if he has changed his mind and he doesn't want to date me again. What if he has come back to his senses ..... I mean which friendly popular Trillionaire with an adorable appealing face will wanna date me?

''Girl stop thinking about Leo ..... You are supposed to be thinking about Jesus ''. Madeline says loud enough to make daddy stomp his foot on the car break and everyone turns and stares at me.

''Sorry ''. Madeline whispers ...

Now she knows who to whisper. I roll my eyes.

''WHO IS LEO ''. Victoria , Mommy, Daddy and Nanny all turn around and asks me.... More like yell.

Both my parents have always supported my dating life .... Because they believe it prepares you for marriage . But they hate being the last ones to find out about stuffs .... Especially from someone they barely know.

Leo is my friend... I know you are probably wondering why I am lying right now .... But Leo and have not decided to announce it yet... We haven't even gone on our date and he just asked me like fifteen hours ago... So to my conclusion lying is the best option here... Except for the fact that today is Sunday and we are on our way to church.

''Oh''. everyone says including Madeline.

***

_Leo's prov_

Should I message her ? I ask my mom on the phone.

''Leo listen to me ... You got this... I know this is your first relationship ever and I'll like to meet this girl who seems to have captured my cute son's eyes for the first time in forever... But you gotta give her some space she is probably at her Teen Service in her church praising God and calling her is gonna distract her and her parents will probably wonder who is causing her distraction and before you know it... They hate you already ''. My mom says .

What the hell ! Relationships are more scary and stressful than I thought . No wonder you guys had a divorce . I say without thinking . I was waiting to see a sad face expression on my mom's attractive face but instead ....

She burst out laughing and she says '' Boy did you think It was gonna be like raining candies and cakes ...She fakes a serious expression and laughs again this time harder.

Ha..Ha..Ha that's so mature for my mom to laugh at my expenses. I say trying to be sacastic .

''Boy you so funny ... I mean damn you really thought that''. she says still laughing.

Honestly I didn't picture it like that but I'll do and give up anything just to hear my mom's laugh.

''I'll call you a back my little baby .... You will becoming to my house on thursday right?''. She asks.

I won't miss it for the world I say with my brightest smile ever.

"Bye, love ya and feel free to talk to me about anything ". She says before ending the call.

***

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

"Sorry I didn't mean to say it loud I hope you can forgive me". She says with her cute puppy eyes.

Uhmm sure ... I can't stay mad at you forever.

I don't think Leo still likes me .

"What did he do ... I'mma kill that motherfucker .... How dare he mess with-".

Shush I think he is calling me . I cut her before she can finish talking one of my favorite thing I like doing when she is blubbering a lot ... Because it irritates her and when she is irritated she pouts like a baby ... A cute baby with big glasses hiding her adorable ocean blue eye. Oh God am I lucky .

"Hi... Leslie ". Leo says from the other end of the line.

Why is he stuttering ? And why is my heart racing at just the sound of his voice... I have never noticed his amazing voice before ... The sound is so miraculous good ... Damn that's one heck of a boyfriend I have there ... He is just so perfect .... He is mine now . I still can't believe the word I just said "mine" .... I hope this doesn't end in tears like it always does for teen relationships.

Hey ... I was just about to call you . I say blushing.... He is not even here and I'm in a blushing mess .

"Uhm no it's alright ... How was your afternoon. He says too formal .

"Oh my gosh ... Love .... Sweet mother of Jesus ... I hope Andy is also sweet like leo". Madeline says after coming out from her I-am-irritated-with- you mood .

Madeline some PRIVACY! please.. I say empasising on the word privacy .

"Hey chillax I'm just gonna grab some juice from the kitchen anyways ... She says raising both her hands in the air as some source indicating her surrender and she shoots me a make-sure-you-tell-me-everything glare before she finally leaves.

Hmm it was great and yours? ... This conversation is soo awkward and formal ugh .

"Mine was great to".

Okay . I simply respond... In my thirteen years of existence .... I have never had a conversation this akward.

"Guess what ". He says trying to Enlighten the mood.

What ? I ask sounding like a suffocating hen being sent to the slaughter house.

"My fifteen birthday is in two days and I'm throwing a family party on Thursday and I'm thinking of inviting both our families so we can share the good news of our relationship. Is that okay or am I rushing ". Leo says

Woah .... Really you are gonna do that for me I say on the verge of crying.

"Of course because ... I love you from the moon to the sun ... I wish I was there to give you a tight hug and tell you how I feel about you ".

Flashbacks

"Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you ... My parents sing to me on my tenth birthday. Now make a wish they both say.

I wish I'll find a boyfriend .... Who is like my daddy .... I say about to blow the candles.

"Darling.... You don't need a boyfriend now . She laughs and daddy joins in.

"But if you ever get a boyfriend find one who is gonna be more than daddy , Who is gonna love you more than daddy does , Who is gonna be there for you , Who is gonna call you every night just to hear your voice , Who is gonna try their best to put a smile on your face when you are sad-".

Mummy boys like that do not exist. I giggle and blow my candles secretly wishing ..... I find one like how mummy described.

"Hellooooooh leslie are you still there or did your phone get jealous of you and decided to mute me".

Haha .... Is that even possible can my phone actually do that?

Why did I have a flashback of my tenth birthday ? It's probably because that was the last day we gathered as a family to celebrate a common purpose since then ... We don't even eat breakfast, lunch or dinner together .... Because they just don't know when to stop working. They always priorities work over family .... Which is tearing our family apart slowly as the pieces Vanishes into thin air.

"Yes it can because you are mine and you are just perfect... I'm officially taking you out on a date tomorrow after school.... You can't say no ". He pleds

If we where on a video call ... I would have seen his eyes glow after I said yes .

***

_𝕃𝕖𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧 _

Ugh Mondays... I say as the buzzing sound of my annoying alarm clock sounds waking me up from my sleep.

I stair in my bed oblivious to the sound of my phone Humming from the sound of my favorite music playing indicating that someone is calling me and from the buzzing alarm .

The sound is unbearable ... I hit the buzzer on the alarm nearly knocking it out from my desk towards the window. But decided against that.

Who must be calling me at four am in the morning. I say rubbing my eyes as I pick up my phone to answer the call .

"Hey sleepy head ... Sorry for waking you am ... Oh wait I ain't sorry. The sound of the high peeched voice coming from the other line sounds so familiar.

Oh my gosh .... Jasmine.

"Yes that's my name ... She giggles.

I missed you so so much ... What happened to your old number?

"I got bored of using the same number for three weeks... You missed me but you never called how ironic ".

Typical Jasmine to just get bored of using a number for just three weeks .

It's not my fault ... We both have phones don't we ? You could have also called to you know.

"Ha...Ha...Ha". She says faking a laugh.

So why did you decide to call now? I ask

"Because I JUST LANDED IN AMERICA AND I'M COMING TO STAY WITH YOU . I'M GONNA BE ATTENDING YOUR SCHOOL TOO... ISN'T THAT COOL ".

Oh my really... Upon all the roommates I asked mom for ... She decides to send you ... An annoying little human.

" Yes ... Thank you very much for calling me by my real name".

You are most welcome... When are you gonna reach here?

"In about two minutes ... and I'm here". She shouts nearly choking my eardrums.... Oh wait eardrums do not get choke but the sound of her high peeched voice screaming on the other line choked mine.

***

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 ... 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗻 3 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 😪 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 😞 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ?
𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲.
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15 🤭 𝗜 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 2𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 😞 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 50 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 2𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 🤧 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 😄 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 😊❤️

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 42 13
After Shaun came to visit Vivienne, Jack became more pressured and threatened by his presence and any other presence made before Vivienne. Nick is in...
31.9K 706 35
๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜“/๐˜•, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด- ๐˜๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 17 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...