BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt95

688 17 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

Sammie's POV:

Suga and I went home together. Jimin's mom is preparing for dinner so we help her out on the preparations and wait until out guest arrives.

I went in my room and took a quick shower before dinner time. I don't have any idea what plans Suga has but it better works.

After my shower I blow dry my hair and change clothes for dinner not too flashy just enough to look presentable. When I walk towards the kitchen I saw Tzuyu and Jimin already seated.

Jimin's mom call me out to sit beside her as Suga sit beside me and Jin sat beside Jimin. And at the head of the table it's Jimin's dad.
I am directly in front of Jimin. Tzuyu is giving me sharp stares. She really is jealous of me. I know she is more jealous knowing how close I am to Jimin's parents.

Jimin's mom is not talking that much which is very unusual she normally talks a lot maybe she is not yet used to Tzuyu so Jimin's dad and Jin did the talking all through out dinner.

Suga: "Oh by the way Tzuyu we heard that the wedding will be very soon am I right?"

Tzuyu: " Yes it would be done two days before you leave for the tour!"

Suga: "That's exciting. Actually Sammie wanted to do something for you to make it up for the last time!"

Mom: "What did Sammie do?"

Sammie: " I made her cry Mom!"

Suga: " Yes she did. Anyways she wanted to throw a bachelorettes party for you and your friends. Given that she will be your maid of honor she wanted to make sure you will have one!"

Tzuyu: "Well it's not really needed thank you for the offer though!"

Mom: "I think that is a good idea it is bad luck for you to turn down any gifts given to you most specially if you are about to get married. And it's so sweet of Sammie to come up with that idea!"

Tzuyu: "Of course I would love too I just don't want them to be inconvenience but if they really wanted to give me a bachelorettes party I am all in for it."

Suga: " That is perfect so Sammie will prepare for everything tell all your friends and invite them Sammie will give you all the details like when and where and what time!"

Tzuyu: "Okay let me know so I can let my friends know in advance!"

Sammie: "I'll let you know once the preparations are all done. I will make sure that you will enjoy that day!"

Tzuyu: " I can't wait!"

Jin: "If that is the case I will also throw a bachelors party for Jimin!"

Tzuyu: "Just make sure that it will be a wholesome bachelors party okay no strippers allowed!"

Jin: "Woahh of course not we don't like those kind of stuff. It will just be the boys games, food and a lot of wholesome fun!"

Jimin: "Thanks hyung! For sure it will be an all out party hahahaha!"

Mom: "Well you kids enjoy but always be careful okay don't party too hard!"

And with that we finished dinner. Tzuyu insist to wash the dishes as I clean the table while Jimin's mom make some tea for us to drink. As usual the boys are all in the living room watching some games.

M: "Tzuyu when will we meet your parents. Hopefully we can meet them before the wedding so we can get to know each other more!"

T: " They haven't given me a date yet Mom. But they will be here for the wedding that's for sure!"

M: "You can call me Auntie for now until you get married to Jimin. Let us know when theu will come so we can prepare okay!"

T: "Of c-course a-auntie. I will let you know!"

S: "By the way Mom will you be coming to the bachelorettes party?"

T: "Hahaha no no no princess I can't. You youngsters enjoy the bachelorette party. Tzuyu is very lucky to have you as a bridesmaid!"

S: "That's nothing Mom anything for the future wife of Jimin! I am thankful that she chose me as a bridesmaid. Thank you Tzuyu!"

T: "T-thats nothing of course you are like a sister to my soon to be husband so you are the perfect choice!"

M: "That's so true they are really close. I was hoping before that Sammie here will be my daughter in law but then again I can't have anything that I want. Destiny has it's own plan!"

S: "Mom don't say that. Tzuyu might think that you don't like her as a daughter in law."

T: "No it's okay I understand. What's important is that Jimin was able to make his final decision to marry me!"

M: "That's true and I am proud of my son for being responsible and taking ownership of his own action."

S: "Speaking off. Tzuyu how far a long are you?"

T: "Almost two months my probable due date is first week of November!"

S: "Oh how sad that Jimin will not be with you when you give birth. I believe that we will still be on tour before then!"

M: "Don't worry Tzuyu I will be here. I wanted to be the first person to see my future grandchild. I am pretty excited it's been a while since we have a baby in the family!"

S: "That's so sweet of you Mom for sure your grand child will be spoiled. We are all excited to meet the baby!"

T: "I'll make sure to take care of the baby. I am happy that my child has a lot of people who waits and loves him or her!"

S: " That is true. We can't wait!"

I said with a smirk. I can see that Tzuyu is very uncomfortable with our topic. Because she knows for a fact that she is lying and there is no baby! I am trying to control myself not to spill out what I know. I need to be patient I need to wait for a perfect timing.

Jimin then entered the kitchen. "Are you guys done gossiping? Babe I need to drop you home. You need to rest its bad for the baby if you stay up way too late!" Jimin told Tzuyu.

She then immediately wrap her arms around Jimin's waste. " Can't I just sleep here please?" Tzuyu said to Jimin. "Tzuyu I know you are already pregnant but it is not nice to see for you to sleep with Jimin until you get married. So it would best for you to go home!" Jimin's mom told her I have the urge to laugh at Tzuyu's face but I control myself.

"Of course auntie. I was just kidding. Well anyway see you all soon. Have a goodnight!" Tzuyu said and they both went out the door.

"She seemed nice but I don't know there is something about her that I don't like and I can't point out what?" Jimin's Mom told me. Mother's instinct never fails they can sense if a person is being sincere or not. "Well maybe give it sometime. It's your first meeting maybe as time goes by you can get to know her better!" I said and she just nodded.

I went in my room and grab the book that I bought yesterday and try to read it. But my mind is with the bachelorettes party. I need to talk to Suga I don't really have any idea what he is planning and why the hell did he say that I will host a party for that bitch!

After an hour of reading I heard someone knocking on my door. I hurriedly open the door thinking it was Suga that came to talk about the plan. But when I opened the door it's ........

"Jimin Oppa?"

"Hi I am not disturbing you or anything?" He ask with his sweetest smile.

"No no no of course not! Come in!" I told him as I open the door wider to let him come in my room. He walk  towards my sofa and sit there. I sit on my bed facing him. "So what's up?" I ask awkwardly.

He just look at me and smile. " I just want to thank you for hosting a party for Tzuyu and for also helping my Mom be more understanding and open about the situation. She just told me that she didn't like Tzuyu but she will try to be more open to her because you told her to just give it time. My mom listen to you more than me!" Jimin said and I can really sense that he is very embarrass about the topic.

"That's nothing I just wanted to help. I know how hard it is for you . I mean everything is happening so fast in just few days you will get married already!" I told him I try to sound more excited but I failed because he look at me with worry in his eyes.

He let out a deep sigh. "I know that this is also hard on you. I am sorry if it has to be this way Sammie I am sorry!" He said as he bow his head and his hands swiping through his hair multiple times.

"Jimin Oppa?" I call on to him and he slowly look up to see my face . " You don't have to feel sorry! We have talked about this before. I will be okay. If I am not okay now I will be okay soon so please don't worry about me!" I told him as I look straight in his eyes.

"It's easier said than done Sammie! No matter how many times you say to me not to worry I can't help but to worry more!" He said to me it hurts to see him like this and I am also worried how it will affect if he finally knows the truth.

I walk to him and give him a hug and he hug me back. "I am so sorry!" He whispered. "Don't worry everything of this will end soon all our pain all of it will soon be over just have faith!" I told him sincerely.

I really can't wait for this to be over. I can't wait for the truth to be revealed. Soon all the pain we have went through  will soon be over. I just hope that Jimin will still have the strength to go through one more heartache.

But I will always be here for him.

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
95.6K 2.5K 87
A love and hate kinda story between Sammie and Jimin . A roller coaster ride kind of love story that makes the 8 member group hold on to each other w...
1.2K 1 29
Hi guys , Nice to meet you this is my first fan fiction i hope you guys enjoy reading it haha it's gonna be a funny story ..... There is no hate to...
24.4K 1.9K 120
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...