Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" 💕
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❤️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote 🥺
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year 💜
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened 💔
Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺
A New One 🥰
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 20

12.9K 1.1K 201
By JoyStansSidNaaz

Mohit calls up Sidharth..
"Hello..haan Mohit?"

"Yaar Sid! I am in fucked up situation!"

"Kya hua?!"..Sidharth asks curiously..

"Yaar Shehnaaz said something to Sonakshi and now she has walked off the set!"

"What?! Shehnaaz??! Woh aisa kyun karegi?! She doesn't misbehave with anybody!"

"Yaar pata nehi! Lekin few people have witnessed their conversation and according to them, they had heated arguments!"

"Ok first of all, you relax! And tell me, what do you want me to do?!"

"I don't know yaar! You are close to Shehnaaz..you guys are friends..so I am sure if you speak to her and woh agar thodi si sensible hoke Sona ko call karde, then this problem can be solved..!"

"Ok! Let me see what the problem is first! Kyunki jaha tak main usse janta hoon, she is not someone who would get onto anybody's nerves for no reason!"

"Wahi toh yaar! I have never seen her throwing tantrums! Now she is equally famous, but she always remains grounded! And I am so sorry Sid! Aaj toh tera koi shot bhi nehi tha, phir bhi I had to call you!"

"No problem man! I am a part of this series! I will call her up now...by the way where is she?"

"Vanity mein hai.."

"Accha theek hai..don't worry...let me call her and I will get back to you after that."... Sidharth hangs up and calls Shehnaaz back..

"Hello..?"

"Hmm.."...she replies..

"Meri jaan ruthi hui hain?!" 🤗

She remains quiet...

"Hmmm..?"

She still remains quiet...

"Baat kar na baby! Tabiyat theek hai na abhi?"...asks Sidharth..

"Nehi pain ho rahi hai.." She replies bluntly..

"Dawai li tune?"

"Abhi lungi.."

"Accha...let me hold..take your medicine first.."

She takes it accordingly...

"Is there anyone else in the vanity?"

"Nehi..it's lunch break now..."

"Accha... baba abhi mujhe batao kya hua?! Meri Shehnaaz toh ladti nehi hai kisi se! Toh phir?!"

She starts crying...

"Arehhh roh kyun rahi hai pagal?!"

"Mai..ne  kuc..h  ne..hi  kiy..a  Sid..harth!!" As she is crying..she stresses on each words..

"Ok! Ok! Relax! I know you! I know you can't do anything wrong! Lekin Shehnaaz, I need to know what has exactly happened?!"

"She is being targeting me from the very first day Sidharth! Maine aapko bataya nehi kyunki I didn't want to create scenes! Lekin aaj jo usne kiya na.. I couldn't tolerate..!"...she keeps sobbing..

"What did she say?"

"She was talking to Nidhi (the assistant director) aur humare bare mein baat kar rahi thi..bohot ganda!"

"Main khud k leye sun bhi leti lekin koi aap k leye ganda bole, then I can't tolerate Sidharth!"

"Okay!! Toh you reacted because she said something wrong about me?!"... sidharth asks quite sternly now..

"Haan! Aur woh bohot ganda bol rahi thi! That you are a womanizer and your new target is Shehnaaz Gill and all!"...she sobs more now..!

"Will you stop crying for God's sake?!!"...he screams over the phone..

"Aap bhi mujhpar chillaoge abhi?!"...her voice cracks completely..😢

Sidharth sighs and it's quite audible...

"Okayyy!! Look! Maine tujhe bohot bar samjhaya hai that people shouldn't get to know about us before we make it official! And I am doing this for you only! Your career has just taken a hike Shehnaaz! Abhi you can't afford to be involved in any controversy! Lekin tu samajhti nehi hai yaar!"...he scoffs..

"Maine kya kiya?! Maine toh kisiko kuch nehi bataya! Kya bol rahe ho aap?!"..she speaks with her cracked voice..

"Sonakshi said things about me and you reacted! That only proves that we are more than just co-stars!"... Sidharth replies in a frustrating tone..

"Lekin maine toh baas usse...."..before she could complete he speaks up again..

"Abhi call her up and fix all these shits! And next time don't react to what people say! These people don't matter in our lives, remember that!"...he says sternly again..

She remains quiet...

"Are you there?! Kuch bolti kyun nehi hai?!"

"Sun rahi hoon na! Bolo aap!"....her voice goes down to an unexpected level...

"Sirf sunn nese kya hoga? You need to tell me if you are fixing this now!!"

"Yes Sidharth! Yes! I will do it! Even if that puts me down, I will still do it! I will do it because I need to be professional na!?! Aap chinta maat karo! Main abhi usko phone karke sorry bol deti hoon! Chalo bye..!"...she hangs up..

This is probably the first time in two months, when Shehnaaz couldn't agree to what he said! Whenever he screamed or had discomforts, she has always been the one who kept patience and coaxed him!

Sidharth keeps calling her back after an hour but she doesn't answer to any of his calls! She is very hurt but in deep down, she knows what he said was right and she also acknowledges the fact that he is doing all these for her only!

***********

Tomorrow is Manvi's Birthday! Shehnaaz has planned something special for her and she was about to share them with Sidharth. However, she is too hurt to even interact with him! But she can't even function without him! She doesn't bring ego anywhere near to their bond and this time too she isn't being indifferent! But it is about her self respect now!

She called Khushi and Vikranth to help her out with Manvi's arrangements..

Sidharth has just returned home and plans to pick up Shehnaaz for a dinner as he realizes that for the first time ever, neither she called nor she texted!

Khushi comes in..

"Mama...?!"

"Hmm..?!"

"Busy ho..??"

"Nehi beta..shirt dundh raha tha..tu bol na!"

"Abhi abhi toh aye ho aap bahar se?! Where are you going now?!"

"Shehnaaz ko bahar leke jana hai..! Ruth gayi hain merese!"...he chuckles..

"Tabhi main bolun! Usne mujhe kyun phone kiya for that!!"...Khushi talks to herself..!

"Kisne phone kiya tujhe?! Shehnaaz ne?"

"Haan.."

"Kyun?"

"It's Manvi's Birthday tomorrow..she wants to plan something special for her. Yeh bhi bol rahi thi ki usne kabhi Manvi k leye kuch special nehi kiya kyunki she wasnt financially solvent then! Abhi she wants to compensate for all that she couldn't do! Mujhe toh badi pyaari lagti hain yeh Sanu! Kitni achhi hain! Hai na Mama?! 🤗"

"Aww my baby!"...he mumbles..

"Kuch kaha apne?!" ...Khushi exactly heard what he said but does this deliberately to make him blush...🤣

"Nehi...Tu ek kaam kar.. get ready..!"

"Kyun? Birthday toh kal hain and party bhi kal hi arrange karni hain!"...says Khushi confusingly..

"Aabee bohot sawal puchti hain tu! Her birthday will start from 12 am na? Toh we will surprise both Manvi and Shehnaaz!"

"Areh wah Mama! Aap toh pyaar mein padhke bohot logical bhi ho gaye ho!!" 😐

"Yeah whatever! Now go and get ready! We need to buy stuffs! Jah!"...he pushes her out of the room..

"Areh ja rahi hoon..itna excitement toh young youths k andar bhi nehi hota hai! Hayee Ram!" 🤦

Meanwhile, Sidharth feels a tug in his heart! He screamed at her and she became so upset that she had to call Khushi to help her out! He is hating it because he made her helpless! He believes, he should be the first point of contact for her, no matter what!

He texts her:

"Jisse hum bohot pyaar karte hai, uske upar gussa karna bhi toh humara haq hota hai?! Hai na baba?! Hai na haq? Love you!❤️"

Stay tuned for the next part! 💃🕺
Will upload at 12 am..❤️

Do comment to share your views 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 8.2K 50
Shehnaaz is a journalist Sidharth is Bollywood's playboy They hate each other to the core. What will happen when their paths will cross?
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
457K 44K 63
Sidharth is married n have a child also but his wife cheated him n leave him. Only for his child he get married to shehnaaz. How shehnaaz survive wi...
323K 26.5K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...