The Shy Kid(BoyxBoy)

By MampiReads

This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect b... More

The shy one
The stubborn one
Change of plans
Falling apart
Coincidence
The long awaited day
A new friend
Convincing
Go with the flow
The Official Date
Boyfriends
Apolosies
Coming out of the closet
Meeting his Family
Distant
I love you idiot
Birthday
Whenever you are ready
Happy couples
My worst day
You are Safe Now
Getting there
Mistakes
Recoveries
I'm All Yours!!
Exams
Truth
Unbelievable
I don't wanna let this go!!!
Walking into my Death
Will you........???
Being together
Honesty
Love is Love
Epilogue

You'll always have me

1.7K 121 14
By MampiReads

Mew

Anyhow I guessed my in-laws are gonna be a problem in our love life. I mean look at them how happy they look when they see their son and they don't seem to be homophobic yet they had to like make my baby cry so hard by just denying our relationship. I mean how delusional they can be. My baby was such a mess earlier. I hardly resisted the urge to talk to his parents about the whole thing. I mean I'm gonna definitely talk to them if they hurt my baby again. I'm gonna convince them to accept us. Well I'm hoping they'll approve our relationship oneday.

Only beacuse my baby told me to go home, that's why I returned home without any delay. I didn't want my baby to get upset more than he already is. But I was so devastated to see him in that state. I always want my baby to smile.

Earlier today after calling gulfie so many times when he didn't answer any of my calls or msgs, I was so worried that I immediately left my home to go there. But luckily wat came to my mind and I called him. He talked to win about what happened and told me everything in details. He then insisted on coming with me to his home incase gulf isn't in good state. If I never saw wat with win in intimate position, then I would have doubted about his feelings for my baby. I mean he is way too more concerned about gulf and I really appreciate their friendship.

When gulf talked to me on the phone, I felt more relieved than the whole day. I was so worried earlier today that my stepdad asked me if I was having any problem and was concerned about me. But I just cut it off.

After thinking about how to approach my in-laws and not getting any conclusions, I finally managed myself to sleep after late night hours.

**************
I want today to be special for my baby as I want him to be happy. So I told him to convince his parents to let him hang out with wat which is gonna be a yes or no situation completely. I don't know if they are gonna let him enjoy today or not.

After stressing over it a while finally gulf informed me that his parents agreed to let him hang out for which I'm forever thankful to them. When everything was sorted I showered and got ready for today's event. I wore a blue full sleeves t-shirt and a black jeans and then headed to the living room. Everyone was having their breakfast so I just went to tell the cook to wrap two portions for me as I told gulf to have breakfast with me. After grabbing our breakfast which is basically grilled cheese sandwich and some scrambled eggs with some juice cans, I headed to our garage only to interrupted by my mom.

Mom: Is everything okay with you moo?? You were acting weird yesterday.

Me: Everything is fine mom. I'm heading out and I'll be out whole day.

Mom: Is gulf okay? Bring him home sometime. I haven't seen him eversince our first meet.

Me:ok. I'll bring him.

Mom:How are his parents?? Are they okay with you?? I mean do they know about you??

Me:They aren't happy at the moment. But I think I'm gonna convince them oneday.

Mom: Do you want us to talk to them???

Me: No mom. I don't want more drama. Let gulf handle it for now. Anyways I'm getting late. So bye.

With that I walked straight to my car and drove all the way to a place near gulf's house where he told me to meet him. When I reached there, he was already there waiting for me. He was looking all cute with a cream coloured full sleeves T-shirt and black denim pant. I smiled at him. His eyes were still puffy from all the crying.

He got inside the car and without wasting a second he kissed me hard. With this small action, i already got erection and adjusted it quickly. Gulf just laughed at me and locked his seatbelt. After a while we were at a park where we are gonna spend the whole day.

I grabbed everything I needed to settle down and handed him his breakfast. After savouring the last bite of the sandwich he told me to thank the cook which I'm gonna definitely do first thing when I reach home.

I just wanted my baby to relax after all the crying yesterday. So I wanted to bring him here which is somewhat less crowded today as it is a weekday. And like I thought my baby just relaxed here with his head on my lap. I constantly played with his hair gently. Like his everypart, they are also soft. I love everything about my baby.

After taking a good nap, I finally succeeded on waking him up and taking him to have some lunch. We ate in a restaurant. I ordered his favourite one. Then we just packed our dessert and headed to the same place. Surprisingly today this place is totally empty and the weather is too good. Asif god himself wanted gulf to relax after last night.

Gulf:Babe! Will they ever agree with our relationship?

Me:Ofcourse. Don't worry about it for now ok. Actually I wanted to ask you something for a while now. I'm kind of scared to ask you.

Gulf: What is it?

Me:Umm..will you.. I mean... May be.. I mean..

Gulf: Just spit it out.

Me:pleasemoveinwithme.

I just blurted out and I hardly doubt he heard anything. Why am I this nervous?? Worst of it will be gulf denying. I can handle it i think. I'm nervous as hell. What if he actually deny to stay with me.

Gulf:Tell me man!!!

Me: It's just that!!!will you move-in with me in the next session please??

Gulf: Are you asking me or are you begging me??

Me: I kind of both 😊

Gulf: let me think about it. I mean I want to but with everything going on with my parents,I can't give you an answer right now. I hope you'll understand and please don't get sad love.

Me:You will think about it??? Oh my god!! This day can't be better.

I'm somewhat relaxed now. After talking about his parents and win for a while,I took him to a nearby beach to watch the sunset together.

It was a beautiful sight to hold on to. Gulf was in my arms with all smiles. I was kind of releaved that I somehow made him relax today. Honestly after seeing him crying so much yesterday,I highly doubted gulf would relax this much today.

After enjoying the sunset there, I finally dropped him near his house and left for my home only after taking a promise from him of informing me if anything wrong happens to him or if he feels uneasy.

When I entered our living room my stepdad was there. He motioned me to sit by his side. Ok this is gonna be odd. My mom is nowhere to be seen and I'm already feeling awkward.

Mr. Suppasit: So. How is your college going??

Me:Umm..you wanted to talk about my college??

Mr. Suppasit: Can't I just talk to my son???  Is it always gonna be like this? I mean how many more years are you gonna be distant with your dad??

Me: I'm sorry. But you know It's difficult for me to picture you as my dad. I'm sorry I can't.

Mr. Suppasit:I'm not telling you to place me in your dad's place. I know how much he means to you and how that accident changed everything in your life. I'm sorry for your loss. But you can always come to me when you need some fatherly advice or anything. You know I have always seen you as my own son and honestly I want a father-son bond between us. I want to us to talk about your life, your career, your love-life and everything. It hurts so much when you just ignore me all the time son.

Me: well. I'm extremely sorry for my behavior. I swear I'm trying my best to bond with the family. It'll take some time. Actually gulf tells me always to talk to you. He doesn't know about anything at all. All he knows that I'm very distant with my family which hurts him the most. So I'm trying this summer this new thing.

Mr. Suppasit: I knew gulf would change you for good when I saw that young man all those months ago. Treasure him son. And if you are having any trouble with your love-life, you can always  come to me to talk it out you know.

Me:umm..Actually his parents are not happy about us. He cried all day yesterday so I kind of took him to relax to a nearby park today. And I'm also planning to move-in with him this year. I don't know if he'll agree at last or not. If he agrees,I'll start Searching for the apartments.

Mr. Suppasit: Well if you don't mind, let me know if he agrees, then I'll take care of the apartment.

Me: You don't have to. I can manage that.

Mr. Suppasit: Well. Let me please.

Me: Ok. But please don't go overboard and let's wait for his  response first ok.

Mr. Suppasit:Ok son. Do you want me to talk to his parents about you and gulf?? Me and your mom can meet them and talk things out.

Me: Let us handle everything first. If anything goes wrong, I'll tell you ok.

Before we can talk further my phone started ringing. May be my baby wants to talk to me.

Me:I'm gonna head to the bed. We can talk tomorrow. If you don't nind, I have to take this call.

Mr. Suppasit: Go on.

With that I started walking upstairs and pulled out my phone from my pocket. And it was a number flashing on my screen. Before the ring could end I picked it up.

Me:Hello

Unknown:Hello!! Am I talking to Mew suppasit?

Me:yes!! Who is this??

Unknown:I'm gulf's dad. I actually wanted to talk to you. Can we meet tomorrow at lunch??

Me: Yes.Of course.

Mr. Kanawut:I'll msg you the location. And please keep it to us only. Don't tell anyone about it ok. Hope you'll understand.

Me:of course. Ok.

With that he just hang up.

What the hell just happened??

What does he want to talk to me??

Oh my god!!! Is he going to threaten me to stay away from his son??

No!!!!!!!!

No matter what i can't stay away from my baby.

With the phone call, I couldn't sleep last night. And i was such a mess in the morning that everyone started questioning me during breakfast. Yesterday when I talked to my stepdad, it was odd. I mean I never thought we would talk like that ever. But we talked and it felt easy and comfortable. I think I have to start to bond with him more often. He hasn't done anything wrong to deserve this treatment from me.

After dreading about the conversation that is going to take place between me and my father-in-law, I finally managed myself to get ready for the lunch. I am extra careful today about choosing clothes. I finally wore a casual.

Gulf hasn't called since yesterday and I don't know how his father got my number and I have absolutely no idea about for what purpose he is meeting me. After getting nervous for every fucking second I finally went inside the restaurant where the reservations were.

I could see his parents siting in a corner table and they waved at me to go there. I rushed to the table and greeted them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know you ppl love cliffhangers!!!

same here😬

Hey guys I'm working on a new story about mewgulf which is gonna be a supernatural one and mpreg. Thanks to my wellwisher @krishnabhojne to suggest me to write about mpreg.

I hope like this story, you all will give the same love to that story as well.

Well it is gonna take some time to publish, but Let's hope ✌

Well how is this chapter???

If you like this story so far, don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
14K 719 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
119K 5.1K 21
Where Mew and Gulf's parents want the boys to get married to help their art business. The boys will have to dive into roles as husbands to please the...
20.6K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...