Into the Dekuverse

By SakuPanda20

Izuku has secrets. Secrets of pain, of shadows behind the sunsets, of raindrops that never quite evaporated... More

A/N
It's Class-1A, everything happens to them
Into the Theatre
Baby Kacchan
You Promised Me
The Lost One's Weeping 2
Why Kacchan? (Abused + Depressed Deku)
Singing Deku
Memes
Hated By Life Itself
What If?
Take Me Away
So Big, So Small
Luna Snow Tonight
Reacting to Rooftop Training
Compared Child
Karma
BNHA doing different careers
I'm taking a bus to the other side of the world: cya!
Stronger
I have questions
Gentle Criminal
High Hopes
Training with All Might!
{-R I S E-}
Two Heroes
HAPPY (late) WOMEN INTERNATIONAL DAY
Interchange of Morality
Baby Deku!
See You Again
Kokoronashi
Chapters of the Arts
Izuku Afton
Control
Stereo Hearts
Egoist
1 Year Anniversary
The Other Side
If Izuku lost his All Might figurine
What If This Isn't a Slave?
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined PART 2
Reacting to "On this bed (the light of future doesn't reach me)"
Zero-AMV
Rengoku vs Akaza x MHA
Racing Into The Night
Cantarella
Notice!
Loser Girl
Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me
Izuku's Long and Short Festival
Surface Pressure AMV
The Image of the Father
Harrowing History
Are You Satisfied?
Boku wa Shinou to Omatta no Way (The Reason I Wanted To Die)
BNHA reacts to Actor AU!
If There Was An Endpoint
2 Year Anniversary!
BNHA reacts to Actor AU 2
Insanity (Deku AUs)
(S) He used to be mine~
Non-breath Oblige
The Many Roasts of Endeavor
Save Scars

The Lost One's Weeping

14.5K 243 310
By SakuPanda20

Edit: 27/3/22

Multiverse Found: The Lost One's Weeping

"This one sounds like another sad one." Jirou sighs "Although it does sound like it could be a song!"

"I don't want to see sad Deku anymore! I want our happy, cute lil' bean back!" Mina whines.

"Hey! I can't control which multiverse this machine gives us!" Mei defends herself. 

"But don't you all think this means something? Hatsume did say that all the multiverses are based off of an emotion Midoriya has felt at some point in his life." Tokoyami states, Ojirou nodding in agreement.

"Shut up brats and watch the god damn video." Aizawa demands, although a silently uncurling concern grew in his guy. 

On the other hand, Katsuki Bakugou was, surprisingly, quiet.

Quiet and thinking about the endless possibilities that revolved around him.

Quiet and thinking about how much worse things could've been if he had been a little more harsh, if Deku had been a little weaker.

So many possibilities, and hows, and what ifs.

He didn't want to admit it but it was starting to drive him a little crazy. Regardless, he pushed it out of his mind and focused on watching the now loading video.

The scene glitches to a familiar notebook, a hand holding a pen, an opened page with a mysterious liquid splattered on the page.

"This music is uncomfortably upbeat." Jirou says, suspicious.

We get a tiny scene of Midoriya, and then some school desks, in what seems to be a classroom.

' Middle school... I don't want to ever live through that hell hole again. I was so much more of a jerk back then..' Katsuki thought to himself.

'Is there a difference?'  an annoying and sh*tty voice whispered in his mind. 

We see a familiar green-haired boy in the centre desk.

'Young Midoriya!' All Might thinks.

The scene glitches in beat to the background music and we see Midoriya in what seems to look like a villain costume.

"Was I the only one who saw that..? Please say I was." Denki mutters, but not very quietly in the hushed voices of the audience.

"I would say that you were the only one who saw that, b-but I'm afraid I saw that too..." Iida stutters, a very rare moment.

The scene gradually goes upwards, towards some pages of very detailed and analysed drawings of Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, and a bit of Aizawa (or Eraserhead).

"Hey look it's us!" Mount Lady says to Kamui Woods.

"Honestly, that kid attracts trouble. Every time I've seen him, he's either in danger or injured." The hero said, replying back to Mt. Lady. 

"YEAH! Look, it's you Shota!" Present Mic shouts in a drawl, making many rub their ears in discomfort. 

Aizawa, experienced with his loud voice for many years now, grumbles a "Shut up, Yamada."

The scene then gradually moves downwards towards an open notebook with All Might's signature on it

'That was the signature I wrote in Young Midoriya's notebook the first time I met him!' All Might thinks, 'and also the day I gave him One for All, I shall never regret it'.

A/N: Villain Deku writers, say hi. 

The screen then shows a frantically shaking classroom, whilst also in a glitching effect.

"Feel it cutting into me, the doubting painful knife"

Midoriya in middle-school uniform is seen walking with a notebook in hand and a solemn expression.

"I don't like how that metaphor is phrased..." Momo says, worried for her dear classmate.

"Feel it deepening in the rift, when it hit just right"

A close up on Izuku's face

"Couldn't take the love I had, so weak and burning low"

All Might in his skinny form, on a rooftop, witha solemn expression on his face.

"Who's that?"

"What's this guy got to do with this?"

"Huh?"

All Might (who most haven't realised is there yet), thinks to himself 'Oh no, I know where this is headed.' with a very, very distracting pang of guilt.

It then shows a devastated-looking Midoriya, reaching his hand out to the mysterious man (All Might)

"In the end it only turned into a weapon hurting me-"

"It looks like whoever the man is said something that really hurt Midoriya" Todoroki points out

"Yeah, I think so too." Toru adds.

"For the things the man said to hurt Midoriya like a weapon, kero..." Tsuyu adds on. "The thing he said must've been scarring."

'What did Toshinori say to little Midoriya' Recovery Girl thinks.

"I believe I have already figured out various possibilities, although I need more evidence." Principal Nezu says.

'ALREADY!?!?'

"This I know..."

A crying midoriya, hand clutching his chest, with pages of his notebook flying in the air, gradually floating down.

"Is non-fiction..."

Scribbles harshly cover Izuku's eyes and all the pages.

"I don't understand?" Midnight says

"I believe he is saying that he was hurt deeply, and that that is the harsh truth." Momo states

"Nemuri, you are stupid for a pro." Aizawa bluntly says

"Hey! I'm offended!"

"Good"

"SHUT UP!" Ahhh, so the human-bomb is back.

More glitches, too fast to comprehend what they were.

Izuku sitting on a desk, writing something.

"So good with numbers, science, maths I like"

Midoriya being made fun off, and him sitting in his seat,trying to hide his face in his hands.

Uraraka, being the emotional bean she is, starts crying seeing her best friend so... empty. 

"His eyes, t-they're so.. dull and empty... it's like he's used to it! I can't bare to see him like this! Where're his friends?!"

Bakugou slightly flinches at that last sentence, an action not unnoticed by Aizawa, Nezu and the undercover All Might. 

The sad truth is that he didn't have friends since he was 4, all the way till he was 14. But of course, he's never said anything about that and no one has ever asked.

"But I'm terrible at English, so I despise-"

"Actually, he's pretty good- one of the best actually" Present Mic states, confused.

"The nerd was probably underestimating himself and having low self-esteem again. Tch" Bakugou says "Stupid deku."

"He always just accepted how he was always going to be the last and the worse in anything without ever truly fighting back. Useless nerd." Bakugou unintentionally reveals.

Pure shock and sadness shone in everyone's eyes. Their sweet cinnamon roll was too kind...he'd accept the pain and not fight back even though he didn't do anything wrong.

"If you really think about it, that sounds like something Midoriya would do." Mineta says. (sorry) 

Everyone stares at him weirdly, although they agree.

"What? Midoriya was nice to me, he's really cool and he saved me during the USJ attack!" Disgusting grape juice says.

Everyone hates him (apart from Kaminari and Deku- but Deku is completely innocent) however they still agree.

"That part of me that wants a simple 'yes' or 'wrong'..."

Midoriya slightly chews on his pencil, in deep thought.

"And I feel that everything I choose will always be F A L S E"

A picture of his hero costume, violently scribbled out in red ink.

"Please tell me he doesn't actually feel this way... him bottling up his emotions for so long is so unmanly! ...And yet so manly at the same time 'cuz he has to be so strong to do that...

"Why'd Midoriya scribble that picture out so violently? It was a great picture..." Todoroki says in a monotone voice, not really expressing too many emotions.

"Something's definitely wrong.. Midoriya treasures every picture like a sacred treasure, there's no way he would scribble it out so aggressively..." Uraraka says, who has now stopped crying.

Slightly.

"And today, this homework, about me, a balnk sheEttT"

!Error, system overload!

"Ah! My baby!" Hatsume exclaims, "I will fix this shortly!"

"We shall wait then." Iida assures, stopping the surprised yelps. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.6K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...
82.2K 1.7K 55
Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to make things worse he was kidnapped by th...
236K 6.9K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...
61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...