EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Por UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... Mais

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
PART 32 - THE FINALE
Not An Update But A New Story

PART 30

1.3K 77 14
Por UnguViolet1313

IU didn't know whether she did the right thing or not. One thing she knew for sure, her manager, her company, Jungkook and most importantly her dear fans will be disappointed with her. But she knew, she won't regret this even if her name and her fame will go down to the drain after the news came out. She prepared herself when she decided to do this. She confidently walked her way to the meeting point. She remained calm despite of thundering heart inside her chest.

Her smile broadened when she spotted Jungkook was already there waiting for her under the big cherry blossom tree, looking at the night view in front of him. She reminded their last time there. Everything looked the same minus the falling flower petals. She missed those old time.

"Hey," she called. Jungkook looked preoccupied with his thought but once he noticed her, his eyes, hidden under his bucket hat twinkled with excitement. He brought her into his embrace. "You come," IU said, her small hands circling around his waist.

"Of course. How's everything? Are you ready with the tour?" He asked briefly eventhough IU practically told him everything to him everyday. It's their thing.

"Sure. We're set to go. How about you?" her turn to ask.

"Good. I've been better though," he replied. His eyes turned to crescent shape as he smiled at her. His eyesmile was so pretty.

"You know even morning will come after the darkest night right? I believe, we'll get through this and we'll come back stronger," IU said, wrapping her tiny hand around Jungkook's.

"Your flight is day after tomorrow right? Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" IU shook her head.

"Then, let's spend this night together. I brought some food so we can picnic around here," Jungkook said.

"Call," IU agreed with him. She quickly dragged him towards the suitable spot. It was already past midnight so there's very few people still at the park.

*******

IU pulled him against her, trying to bring him closer. "Time sure flies so fast," she said. They were about to say good bye to each other, but she refused to let go.

"It's first time I have a good laugh since the night after the accident. Thanks for planning this," he kissed her exposed forehead.

"Jungkook-ah, whatever happen after this, believe me it's for a good reason. Okay?" Jungkook looked at her, puzzled with her words. But he chosed to ignore it and answer with a nod.

"Till we see each other again. I'll miss you so much," he said.

"I'll miss you more," she replied. "I need to go. Inna unnie is here to pick me up," she continued.

"Okay. Send her my regards and thank her for fetching you. Good bye then. Saranghae," Jungkook let go of her, waving her good bye.

"Nado saranghae," she waved back at him before disappearing into the morning darkness.

****

"Jeon Jungkook you better wake up now or I'll drag you down if you don't open your eyes," Jin's voice rang through his ears as soon as he opened his eyes. "What hyung? Can you let me sleep for another 1 hour before start nagging at me. I got home late and I'm so sleepy right now," he mumbled, eyes still closed, obviously sleepy.

"You won't be able to say that if you see this," Jin replied, tugging his thick duvet.

"Whaaaaaat," he whined, eyes closing back to dreamland.

"Earth to Jeon Jungkook," Jin waved his hand over maknae's face but he got zero response from him.

"Yaaa, Jeon Jungkook, you better get up. Your name is all over the internet again and let me tell you this you won't me able to escape again. Fine, get your damn sleep I'm going to let Bang PD knows that you're...." Jin's voice trailed off when the said maknae straggled him in order for him to reach Jin's phone.

"Please. Remove. Your. Damn. Thick. Arm. I. Can't. Breath. You. Moron," Jin struggled to escape himself. Jungkook let go of him and focused on article.

"What the...,"

"Yes, it seems like you no longer be able to tell the world that you're dating non-celeb because it's clear as daylight that your girl is none other than the infamous Lee Jieun," Jin said while pointing at the picture. Their face were covered in most of the pictures posted but there's one picture when IU removed her facemask and kissed him on his cheek. It was right before they say good bye.

Jungkook groaned. Again, he caused a chaos and he can say this is the biggest one so far. And what he afraid the most was her identity was revealed and there's no way he can turn the story anymore.

"Get ready. You're needed at Bang PD-nim's office. Sejin hyung will be here in 15 minutes and you better be ready by then," Jin patted his shoulder before excusing himself.

Jungkook stared at the closed door, slowly gathered his thought. He grabbed his phone and checked for her text. But, there was none. It's either she didn't know about it yet or she might already summoned to the office. He quickly got on his feet, rushed himself to the bathroom to get ready. Hopefully Sejin won't be that mad if he's ready when the manager arrived.

Hopefully.

***

Well he was wrong. Angry was actually understatent to describe his manager now. Sejin was practically a mad dog when he arrived. "I told you not to meet her didn't I. Look what have you done," Sejin's face reddened as he learnt the pictures were taken last night and the said maknae was disobeyed his instruction for not going out and worse meeting his girl at public place.

As long as he remembered this was the first time he saw Sejin this mad and even worse he was the source of his anger. The older guy took a deep breath before continuing.

"You're the one insisting telling the press you're dating non-celeb girlfriend and you went out and meet her at the most well known place for idol to have a secret date? Why not bring along a reporter with you then?" Sejin continued. Jungkook lowered his head, feeling guilty over everything.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure Jungkook already thought about this. It just the luck is not on his side," Namjoon replied on Jungkook's behalf.

"Luckily the statement was not released yet. Imagine if we already tell the press?" Sejin said, ignoring Namjoon's words. His eyes glued on the maknae.

"I'm sorry hyung," Jungkook said for thousands time. That's the only words he uttered since he came out from his room this morning and Namjoon can't help but feeling sorry for the maknae. Namjoon patted Jungkook's shoulder, giving him some strength.

Sejin sighed as he eyed Jungkook. He was frustrated with things that happened around the maknae lately but somehow he pitied him. He was angry, yes, not because he hated him. But, because he cared about the boys so much.

******

Jungkook walked into the meeting room behind Sejin and Namjoon, followed by Jin right on his back. Other members chose to wait outside the meeting room. Jungkook raised his head only to meet IU's eyes across the room. He took a seat opposite her and he can see a sad smile pestered on her face.

Bang PD cleared his throat and brought everyone attention to him. "I was told that these pictures were taken last night," he said, pointing at the photos spreaded on the table. Jungkook lowered his head, closing his eyes as he listened to Bang PD's voice.

"Jungkook," Bang PD called. The maknae looked at the older guy, the figure that he respected the most. The one who's like a father to him. "I told you if you want to carry on with the non-celeb idea you have to stop going out with Jieun for a while didn't I?" he continued.

"Then why you...," the sound of a chair screeching against the floor cut Bang PD's words.

"It was my fault," IU's voice echoed across the room. Jungkook quickly raised his head to look at his girl.

"What do you mean, Lee Jieun?" Hanteo looked at her.

"I plan this," IU confessed. "The outing last night, reporter and this news, I plan it myself. And Jungkook has no idea about this," she continued. She looked at Jungkook, hoping that he'll understand her. He of all people might understand her, right?

*****

"Okay. Okay, I'm sorry but why did you do it?" Jungkook asked her. Upon hearing her confession, Jungkook excused himself and his girlfriend so that they can talk about this alone. He wanted to know why she did this and he needed to talk without other people around them.

"Why not? If you're going to tell people that you're dating a non-celeb girlfriend than what about me? We can't meet outside anymore. I know we barely went outside but once you announce that our chance are equal to zero. I don't want to lose of what we have now Jungkook. And what if we continue with the charade, what'll happen if the truth eventually come out? I would rather face the consequences than to be accused as a liar," IU said.

"You know why I did this right?" Jungkook told her.

"Yeah, you want to protect me. I know Jungkook but don't you think I have a say about this either. I'm not a child and I'm fine Jungkook," she asked him.

"What if my fans attack you? What if all the hate will be directed at you? What if sasaeng target you? What if..." his voice trailed off.

"What if everything that you afraid of happen to you? Do you want me pretend that I'm dating someone else? Do you want me to put you in the dark? You won't Jungkook and you know it. Let's not worry about the future shall we? We have each others and no matter how many hate that I'll face in the future, I'm ready. I thought about this and honestly the idea of you dating someone not exist doesn't sit well with me. I know I should talk with you first instead of dragging us both into trouble. But this is the only way for me to get everyone on the same page," she looked at him, hoping that he'll understand.

"We idols are human too. We deserve to love and to be loved. I know we receive so much love from our fans but don't you think our fans will support us if we being honest with them," she continued.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around her wrist before tugging her towards him. He wrapped his hands around her small frame, hugging her closely. "I'm sorry. I thought what I did will make you happy. I'm sorry that I didn't discuss with you about this matter. Do you really think that this will work?" he asked. IU replied with a nod.

"Will you always be by my side no matter what happen in the future? Are you ready for the roller-coaster ride? Reality is not going to be easy you know."

"Always," she replied shortly. "As long as I have you by my side, I'll stand stronger," she added.

"Then, let's go and tell them," he said, smiling at her before leading the way towards the meeting room. IU smiled at him and gladly followed his steps.

*****

Author's note

Yeorobunnnnnnnnn, I'm back! Thanks for summoning me. I don't have enough courage to update this chapter actually. Been writing this and deleting it then write again. Sigh. I see it's not easy to wrap up a story, trust me. I just can't find the right plot 😭😭😭. Hope you enjoy it. Oh, this is not the ending. There's another chapter coming but please enjoy this first.

Again, I'm sorry I'm not a responsible writer but I hope this will cure y'all.

Lots of love and purple hearts,
UnguV.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

83.7K 3.2K 40
A story between two people with different personalities _______________~~~°°°~~~~_________________ Kim Taehyung a cold hearted billionaire who was k...
51.2K 1.3K 51
Being away for 8 years after a heartbreak and unexpectedly meet again with the heart breaker. Is this what they called as 'fate' or is it just being...
20.6K 699 22
Jung Kook never imagined that his life would flip over, with just an accidental encounter with Lisa. Ⓒ 2021 by -dreamykookie
652 30 22
They united once again This time as Professor and Student Will she remember him ? Will she fall in love with him ? Read the book and find out what...