Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

The Entrusted Future

330 14 6
By ScammerOne

Sonoko: Shouichi-san.......

Shouichi: I'm sorry...... but...... I can't let any of you get hurt.

Shouichi then walked out of the room and head downstairs followed by Sonoko in her wheelchair. Sonoko then immediately grabbed Shouichi by his hand as strong as she could.

Sonoko: Please, Shouichi-san........ Even if you say it like that........ There are going to be people who disagree with you....... 

Shouichi: Who will be? The rotten adults at Taisha only knew how to be a coward and send children to battle, while most of the people on this island don't know anything that's happening in the outside world!!! In the end, there's only me left to stop them and prevent what remain of mankind to be destroyed........ 

Fuu: We'll be the ones who will disagree with you. 

Shouichi saw Fuu and the rest member of the Hero Club came out from one of the rooms. 

Shouichi: Fuu...... and the rest of you.......

(A few hours earlier)

A black car arrived in front of the Nogi household. From the car, the members of the Hero Club came down from the car.

Fuu: Whoa...... Do you think Shouichi's fiancee is a rich old woman?!

Yuuna: Eh?! Shouichi-san! Has a fiancee???!!

Fuu: Hahaha, I'm just joking...... It's not true..... I hope....... (Fuu said nervously) 

When they entered the mansion, they were greeted by the same girl in the wheelchair that has taken care of Shouichi.

Sonoko: Long time no see~~~~ Wasshi~~~~ Yuuna-chan~~~

Karin: Wasshi?

Togo: Long time no see, Sonocchi......

Sonoko: Have you been well~~~~~? As you can see, I'm doing quite well~~~~~ 

Togo: Sonocchi....... It's nice and all but...... you know what we're here right?

Sonoko: Of course I do~~~~~ but I think you should give up for today~~~~ Except you want to wait until he woke up~~~~

Fuu: Nogi-san...... Is that right? Is Shouichi alright?

Sonoko: Shouichi-san is alright...... except for the burnt marks he is just very tired......

Fuu: I see....... Thank goodness. We'll wait as long as needed...... Please let us see him when he wakes up.

Sonoko: Of course, stay as long as you want~~~~~~ Now if you'd please come with me~~~~~

Sonoko then led the five of them to Shouichi's room. 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san!!!! (Yuuna then used her wheelchair to pushed as fast as she could to next to Shouichi's bed)

Karin: This wound...... It's clearly the ones from this morning........

Fuu: Shouichi...... Nogi-san...... Do you know why this can happen to him?

Sonoko: I don't know........ I never knew he could use his power to this extent...... This...... This is terrifying....... And he kept pushing on...... without any regard for himself.

Everyone: ......

(Back to the present)

Shouichi: Fuu and everyone too...... What are you doing here? 

Fuu: That's our line!!!! What are you thinking about causing Nogi-san a lot of trouble???!!!! Not to mention suddenly leaving home all over again!!!! We need to talk about your fight with the Vertex too in the Jukai. I don't know how'd you come back to life again, but if you die this time there's no telling if that kind of miracle happens again!!!!

Shouichi just stayed silent while holding his head with his right hand. 

Fuu: Hey!! Are you listening???!!!

Shouichi: Can you stop???!!! Please, don't talk about that......... 

Fuu: Oh...... We're going to have a lot of talks when we got home....... 

Shouichi: Stop!!! 

Fuu: No!!!! I'm not going to stop until I got through you!!!! Even if the Vertex is a never-ending assault to us- 

Shouichi immediately ran away from her and sat down in the corner of the hallway while covering his face with both of his hands.

Shouichi: *pant* *pant**pant* ......... Ah .....Crap!!!! You've really done it!!!!!! You happy now?????!!!!!

Fuu: What do you mean? What did I say?! What's wrong with you?! 

Shouichi tried to slow down his breathing and to try and control the panic he's feeling right now.

Shouichi: *pant* *pant* *pant*........  Haven't!!!!! I!!!!! Told!!!!! I had!!!!! ANXIETY ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!! *pant* *pant* *pant*

Togo: Sonocchi, What's wrong with senpai?

Sonoko: I don't know for sure....... He's been like this since came but I never saw his condition this bad...... but I think it's some form of PTSD. 

Togo: PTSD? Don't tell me?!

Sonoko: Yes...... it's probably from the day you tried to destroy the wall...... 

Togo: Senpai........ (Togo then approached Shouichi using her wheelchair who was still crouching down trying to calm himself)  

Togo then extended his hand to his shoulder.

*slap*

Shouichi: DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as he slapped Togo's hand away)

Togo then held her hand in shock as Shouichi came to the realization of what he has done and immediately stood up.

Shouichi: I'm....... sorry...... (Shouichi said as he began to limp away from the six of them)

Fuu: O-Oi!!!!! Shouichi!!! Wait!!!!! (Fuu and Karin then went after Shouichi)

Yuuna: Togo-san....... Are you okay? (Yuuna asked Togo as she was still holding her right hand in shock)

Togo: Yuuna-chan..... Thank you..... I'm okay...... But...... I think senpai is the one who is hurt the most 

Yuuna: ..........

Togo: and....... it's all my fault..... I shouldn't have destroyed the wall........ If I'd known that senpai would become like this. 

Yuuna: Togo-san....... let's apologize together!!!

Togo: Eh?!

Yuuna: Shouichi-san has said it before that we're all humans and all humans always make some mistakes. Me too,............ I've also done some terrible mistakes to Shouichi-san. Even so, Shouichi-san has fought to saved and protected me. That's why I'm sure Shouichi-san will forgive you too Togo-san...... 

Togo: What makes you think he can easily forgive me?

Yuuna: He'll definitely forgive you...... After all, he is Shouichi-san........

Togo: Yuuna-chan....... Thank you....... 

Yuuna: Of course, you're welcome...... Togo-san....... 

*BOOM* 

A strong explosion then rocked the mansion as one part of the wall in the mansion has been destroyed by something. 

Yuuna: W-what is it???!!!

Togo: A bomb?!

Togo and Yuuna then looked at the source of the destroyed wall to see two figures approaching from the outside. 

The two lords immediately killed all of Sonoko's bodyguards as fast as it appeared. The two lords then turn their sight to Fuu and Karin before being stopped by Shouichi.

Shouichi: GO!!!!!! Get Fuu out of here!!! 

Karin: A-alright!!!! Let's go Fuu!!! (Karin said as she pulled Fuu away)

Shouichi then transformed into Agito, but as soon as he transformed into Agito an unseen force suddenly lifted him up to the sky and restraining him at the same time.

Shouichi: W-what is this???!!!! (Shouichi said as he was struggling to break free from the unseen force that was restraining him)

Fuu: Shouichi!!!!!

A third figure then walked in from the giant hole in the wall.

El of the Water: That is not the power that a human should have...... 

Shouichi: Y-you!!!!! 

The el then lowers Shouichi down and grabbed him by the neck.

Shouichi: UGGHHH GGHHH!!!!! (Shouichi screamed as he tried to loosen the lord's grip)

El of the Water: Human is nothing more than a nuisance that plague this world...... That's why all humans must be exterminated. 

Shouichi: I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! (Shouichi then pressed the button on his belt, transforming him into Trinity form)

Shouichi then managed to break free from the Lord as he draws out the flame sabre and storm halberd to push back the el-lord and slashing down the panther lords at the same time using the firestorm attack. 

El of the Water: Agito has even evolved this strong........ This....... This....... This is unforgivable!!!!! A human trying to surpass the gods is unforgivable!!!!!!   

Shouichi: There's you left........ And I'm the one going to defeat you!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as he ran to the Lord)

Just as the flame sabre was about to reach the el-lord the same unseen force stopped him from reaching it. The same force then restraint Shouichi causing him to drop both of his weapons down. 

El of the Water: Humanity is as expected a cursed species. 

The El of the Water then slashed down its bardiche at Shouichi causing him to drop down face up, reverting back to his human form.

Shouichi: AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 

Yuuna: Shouichi-san!!!!!!! 

The el continued by stepping down on his chest.

El of the Water: Agito...... must die!!!! 

Togo: Shouichi-senpai!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as the el was about to swing its bardiche, Togo immediately jumped out from her wheelchair trying to stop the lord but was stopped using the same force that had tortured Shouichi before.

Togo: Let Shouichi-senpai Go!!!!!!!!! (Togo said angrily as she tried to break free from the force)

Shouichi: No..... Togo-chan...... Don't come here...... save yourself...........

El of the Water: I see....... it's because of her that you can fight......... 

The El then draw Togo closer to it and choke her.

El of the Water: You will realize how futile it is to fight against fate........ 

Fuu/Karin: Togo!!!!!!!! 

Yuuna: Togo-san!!!!!!

Shouichi: STOP ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Shouichi then kept on hitting the El's leg even though it is futile)

Togo: Let........ Shou....... ichi-senpai....... GO!!!!!! (Yuuna said as she was being choked by the El)

Shouichi: TOGOOOO-CHAN!!!!!!!

Togo: I'm O- (Togo then lost her consciousness)

Shouichi: YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The Altering appeared on his waist but this time, a silver panel appeared on top of the yellow stone and the stone turned from yellow to purple.

Shouichi: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Flames began to appear from his body and engulfing him as he lifted the El's foot away)

The surprised lord dropped Togo down and backed away from Shouichi.

Shouichi: HENSHINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! (The Flames then turn into an armor surrounding him)

Shouichi then turned into the Agito Burning Form. 

El of the Water: This power....... Don't tell me???!!!! You've absorbed their power into you???!!!! The power of the heavenly gods???!!!

Shouichi: ...... 

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 6
Its made to show what exactly is R>F that doesn't make anyone boundless...
238K 9.3K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
76.1K 817 13
only rimuru x girls lemon
449K 7.4K 75
Takeo Koshiro is turning 17, but after his birthday goes terribly wrong, he ends up arriving on a harbor called Azur Lane, and starts a new life. Thi...