Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

By planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... More

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

44- Like Owls

149 8 157
By planeth3r

chen's pov:

10:03 A.M.
"What the fuck did I just walk in on?"

"Huh?" I ask.

Julian lifts her head from my chest and looks at the person standing in the doorframe.

"Please, get out. We were sleeping." She whines. "Yeah, like how I find you with your boyfriend! I didn't know you were into girls!" Her sister exclaims.

"Listen, I'm straight, I still have a boyfriend, and we're just friends. Fuck. OFF." She flips her sister off.

The older girl rolls her eyes and walks out, closing the door behind her.

"Good morning I guess." I say. "Good morning." She laughs, looking at her phone on the nightstand.

"10:06 in the morning. Get up, let's go hang out with the squad." She says.

"I really hate that word, but sure, you call 'em tho. I don't feel like checking my phone." I say.

She lifts her body off of mine.

I felt a sudden cold and pulled her on top of me, making her body fall on mine again.

"You're so aggressive." She says, hugging me back.

"That's what she said." I say and we laugh.

"Can we hang out in bed instead?" I whine. "We have to get up, Chen. Don't be so lazy." She says, laying down next to me.

"Fine then." I give up, rolling over to check my phone:

"She texted." I say, looking back at Juli.

"I guess it's better if we wait for them so we know what you should do." She says. "Okay." I say, getting up from the bed.

"I'll go to the bathroom first." I run to the bathroom in her room.

-Time Skip-

Julian and I walk into the cafe and go to the table that our friends are sitting in.

"How yall doin?" I sat in the chair next to Ash. "Good." Everyone responded.

"So, what's up?" Steph asks. "Uh... Billie and I got into a fight and I slept over at Julian's." I fiddled with my hair.

"Woah, that big?!" Max asks. "That's what she said- Yes, that big." I nod my head, looking down.

"You be cracking jokes at inappropriate times." Steph shakes his head, laughing.

"What happened?" Willow asks as he opens the menu.

"She got jealous and told me to 'Go have fun with my boyfriend' then I tried to talk to her instead of arguing but she just got mad at me and told me to break up with her if I'm tired of her shit, I got fed up and... I left." I say, looking up at them then down at my watch.

"Damn..." Ash whispers. "What did she mean 'Your boyfriend'?" Willow asked.

"Andrew..." I say slowly. "Andrew Rodriguez?- The fuck boy?! Really Chen?" Asher asks, annoyed.

"What happened between you and him?" Ash adds, shifting in his seat to face me.

"Okay, angry overprotective guy bestfriend, chill." I roll my eyes. "No really, Chen. What happened?" Max asked.

"We went out and-" "YOU DID WHAT?!" "WITH ANDREW?!" "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

They all started raising their voices and standing up.

"Yall better shut the fuck up and listen to me." I motion for them to sit down.

At this point, no one gave a fuck if people were looking at us.

They sat and listened to me as I explained what happened between me and Andrew.

"Oh. That's all?" Asher asks. "Yeah..." I say. "Then why didn't you tell her?" Steph asks. "Well if you paid attention you'd know that she said she tried to talk to her." Julian scolds him.

"Sorry, mom." He says in a tone. "Don't talk to me like that-" "Girl, calm the fuck down. You ain't his mom." I say, laying my hand on her shoulder.

"My bad for standing up for you." She rolled her eyes and sat on her chair.

"What are you gonna do now?" Willow asks, waving for the waiter. "I don't know... I kinda need help. Also, she texted me two hours ago and I didn't text her back." I say, and they all jump around me.

"Let us see." Max says.

I open my phone and show them the notification.

"Uhmm... Say okay and meet up with her in a place nearby." Ash says. "What if they fight? We don't want that to happen." Willow asks Asher. "They won't do that in a public place especially that Billie's kinda famous, right now." He exclaimed.

"He's right, tell her you wanna meet up." Steph looks at Ash and Willow, then down at me.

"Alright." I say, texting her back.

"Hello, how can I serve you today?" The waiter came and everybody sat back in their chairs. "I'll have a white mocha, almond milk, no cream." I say. "Strawberry milkshake." Julian says. "Hot Chocolate." Steph says. "Matcha tea." Max says, closing his menu.

"What about you, sir?" The waiter asks Asher after writing down our orders. "I want a- uhh... A spanish latte." He smiles.

"Your orders are gonna be ready in ten minutes or so." The waiter flashes us a smile and walks to the kitchen.

*PING*

Everyone turned around and looked at me like owls.

"Open it." Juli peeps over. "Okay, okay damn. Yall scary." I say, opening the notification:

"Glassell park. 2 PM." I say, locking the phone.

"Do you wanna cancel the order and go eat real food?" Asher asks. Everyone agreed.

I went to the cashier to cancel the order. "Excuse me, we'd like to cancel our order, please." I say.

"Ma'am I'm afraid you can't do that." The cashier man says. "What do you mean? We haven't even paid for it." I say.

"But the rules-" "I do not give a flying fuck about no rules, Claressa." I cut her off, leaving.

"Ma'am! Ma'a-" I shut the door.

"She won't cancel the order so I walked right out. So we have it ready for us." I say, making everyone laugh.

"Get in." I say, unlocking my car.

"You have your license, right?" Ash asks. "How could I buy a car without one?" I ask him. "Just making sure." He raised his hands in defense. "Get in, loser." I tell him, sitting in my seat.

Steph sat in the passenger seat. "AUX." He puts his hand out. "Yes, sir." I give it to him.

(A/N: 2016😔)

We sang along as I drove 10 minutes to the park.

"Okay, we're here." I lower the volume of the music.

"Are you ready?" Julian asks, squeezing my shoulder. I nodded, smiling.

"Okay." I sigh getting out of the car.

I walked and stood by the bushes. I looked around for her and couldn't find her.

I was getting impatient but she showed up in a couple of minutes.

"Sorry, I- I'm never late but I got nervous." She fiddles with her rings.

I cross my arm over my chest wanting to hear what I came for.

"Look... I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean anything I said, I was fed up with you being nice to him." She looks around nervously, never meeting my eyes.

"That's all?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean to tell you to... Breakup with me, of course I didn't. I don't wanna ever lose you." She says, frustration as clear as the air through her voice.

"Make sure to value your words next time." I say.

""Oh, y-yeah, I know... Where did you spend the night?" She asks hesitantly.

"At a friend's house." I cross my arms. "Which friend?" She asks, copying my action.

"Just a friend."

"Yeah, I know. But who?" She asks, lacing her eyebrows.

"Joe." I say lowly. "Joe who? Since when do you know a Joe? I don't know him." She says.

"JOE MAMA!" I snort. "Fuck you." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"For real. Who?" She asks, getting serious again. "Julian." I say.

"Cool." She says. "Mhm." I nod, looking at my phone.

"Can you come back home, please?" She asks. "Yeah." I say.

"Thank god, so you're not mad anymore?" She says, walking a little closer. "I wasn't mad in the first place, bunny. Just wanted to teach you a lesson." I say, smiling at her.

"Lemme tell you, I've learned my lesson alright." She says, resting her arms on my shoulder and looking down at my lips.

"Good." I say, holding eye contact.

She leans in and gives me a long passionate kiss.

I pull back and look into her eyes whilst she did the same. We just looked in each other's eyes in silence as the wind blows her hair.

"My friends are waiting in the car, by the way. Wanna join?" I ask. "Sure." She kisses me one last time.

I smile and take her hand, walking to the car.

"Steph, get in the back." I say after I got in the car.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" He asks. "It's fine, I'll sit on Asher's lap." Julie winks, and Asher shakes his head giggling.

"No, you sit on my lap." He pulls her on his lap.

I bent the front seat for him so he can go to the back.

Then, I fixed the chair and Billie got in, I shut the door for her and walk to my side.

"So yall good now?" Willow asks.

"Yeah. Anyway I invited Andrew to the-" "NOOOOO." "Are you fucking serious??" "Chanel!!!" "What is wrong with you?!" "Why did you do that" "Oh my god!" I covered my ears.

After they calmed down and started staring at me like owls.

"Listen, he's a great guy, I promise. Just give him a chance like you gave Karen. He's lowkey better than her." I say, putting the gear stick on D.

I drive silently as they made small talks, I don't like small talks, they're boring.

"Chanel, Chanel!" Willow claps next to my ear, making me jump and almost lose control over the wheel.

"Sorry for startling you, what do you think?" She asks. "About what?" I ask, looking at her in the rearview mirror.

"About you moving in with Billie and living here." She says.

"I don't wanna be near her, thanks." I turn my gaze to the road again.

Everybody gasped.

Willow nudged me, "That's fucking rude." She says.

"No, I- I get it," Billie says lowly, looking down at her lap.

I quickly realize and slowed down the car.

"Oh my god no, I didn't mean you. I'm sorry- I meant my mom. I don't wanna be close to my mom." I shift around in my seat.

"Oh, can you focus on the road, please?" She says, laughing. "I thought yall were gonna break up right here. I would've killed Chanel." Max says.

"No way, I'm not leaving her ass till they put me in my grave." I smile at her.

Or would I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
143K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
3.7K 222 11
"I don't want to leave Willow-Vale... I feel safer here than I ever have before." In which Elle Williams is admitted to Willow-Vale psychiatric unit...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...