BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt89

780 17 5
By chimmiiechimchim1013

Sammie's POV:

I woke up with my phone vibrating. I check on my wall clock it's already 4:45 in the afternoon. I slept the whole day. I was suppose to go out with Jackson today but I cancel it because I know I'll be in bed the whole day. We agreed to meet the day after tomorrow because tomorrow he have a schedule. I check my phone to see who is calling.

Why are these guys into video call now.

S: "Nae Oppa?"

T: "Are you still in bed it's 4:45 in the afternoon?"

S: "Look who is talking you are also in bed at 4:45 in the afternoon!"

T: "I woke up earlier than you I called you first!"

S: "Whatever what do you need Oppa?"

T: "Let's go out please. Let's go to the park or anywhere we can take for a walk!"

S: "I am not in the mood to go out for a walk. I have a bad hangover. Go ask Jin hyung instead!"

T: "No I don't like. I want to spend time with you. I will be going home to Daegu tomorrow I'll be there for a week. You will miss me for sure so I am doing you a favor to spend time with me!"

S: "It's okay. I will live I won't miss you too much I promise. Don't do me any favors I am all good.

T: "Sammie~ahhhhhhhh....... lets gooooooooo. Please I am bored to death!"

S: "Okay okay geez why are you so annoyingly cute. Give me time to shower get ready as well. You better buy me food!"

T: "I'll treat you whatever you want! See you in the living room hehehehe!"

I was planning to lay in bed all day and sleep. Anyway I need to stretch and exercise and breathe fresh air so a walk in the park might help me.

I took a shower and wear comfortable clothes. I just wore a hoodie and black tight jeans and my trusty white converse shoes. I need to have a comfy footwear as we will be walking.

I grab my phone a face mask and a cap. I also bring my small purse with my cards and small cash just incase I needed it. I walk to the living room and see Taehyung lounging on one of the sofa. " I am ready! where are we going?" I ask him as he jump up to meet me and lead me outside the door.

"Let's go to Naksan Park let's walk around there and take pictures?!" He said excitingly. "What pictures will you take there the Seoul wall??" I ask him and he just smiled at me sheepishly.

We arrived at Naksan wall around 6:30pm the sun has already set and the skies color is purple as the night fights it's way to the sun.

"It's nice to walk around here it's a good thing that there are only few people here at this time no one will recognize us!" Taehyung said. We walk through the park and Taehyung taking pictures of anything that fascinates him.

"You can see the Seoul City light from here it's amazing to look at!" He said as he take pictures again. "Let's sit on top of the wall?" He ask me excitingly. "No way that's illegal and we might fall!" I told him I am a law abiding citizen of Korea without any records whatsoever and I don't plan on having one.

"Come on we wont get caught. A lot of people are doing it I never heard anyone getting caught. Come on we won't fall I promise I like to take pictures from that height!" He said and I give in he looks so cute when he is begging and pouting his lips.

So he went up the wall first and help me up the stone wall. We both sat near the edge and enjoyed the city lights and the magnificent view.

"Wooaahh it's really nice up here you can really see the whole city!" I exclaimed the view at night is actually breathtaking. "See I told you the view here looks great!" He said proudly.

We sat there in silence taking in the cool evening breeze and Tae snapping pictures of the great view.

T: "By the way I am sorry for what happened last night. I was not able to say anything. But I want you to know that I don't believe in what she said!"

S: "I know Jungkook told me about it this morning!"

T: " I am sorry if I didn't say anything I don't want for the situation to be more complicated as it is. And I don't want to stress Jimin further because I know he is stressed out of the situation!"

S: " It's okay I understand I don't want to make a big fuss of it either. I would just distance myself from Jimin a bit so his girlfriend wouldn't stress out thinking that I am out to steal the father of her child! Anyway what happened to the talk between Jimin and Tzuyu's parents I believe it ended early as I wasn't expecting you guys to be at the restaurant last night?"

T: "Well it didn't pushed through. Tzuyu cancelled it a few minutes before we even arrived. She said that her parents couldn't make it because her Mom fell ill and her father needed to be with her!"

S: " That's sad to hear I hope her Mom get's well soon so that they can talk about their plans!"

T: " Well Tzuyu wanted to get married as soon as possible and wants the preparation to be done immediately. Jimin doesn't want to make any final decisions yet until he can talk to her parents but Tzuyu said she doesn't really need any parental consent!"

S: "Well that may be true because she is already of legal marrying age but in our culture we need to ensure the parents blessings. It would be wrong for them to undergo the preparations without both of the parties parent's are not yet aware that they will already be grandparents!"

T: "Well that is what Jimin is trying to point out last night. But Tzuyu is pursuading her to get married soon because people will eventually know she is pregnant and she wanted to make sure that she is already married before people finds out?"

S: "Well can Jimin do a videocall of her parents then to talk to them or maybe they can go to them instead of her parent's coming here?"

T: " Well Tzuyu's parents are currently in Sweden according to her and that they are not tech savvy enough to do a videocall"!

S: " Well that is absurd. Both Tzuyu's parents are CEO of their respected businesses it's odd for them not to know how to video call. I believe they have clients abroad that they normally talk to them via video call!"

T: "Also my point. I got the feeling that something is not right. Something feels off I just can't pin point it! It seems like Tzuyu is trying to hide something!"

S: "What would that even be? What will she hide from Jimin?"

T: "I dunno maybe she isn't really pregnant or maybe pregnant with another guy I don't really have any idea all I know is that there is something that she is hiding from Jimin!"

S: " Why would she lie about being pregnant? I don't think so she worked hard to train and to debut as an idol group. And they are doing really really well and I know how she loves her career. So why would she make up stories that would ruin something she work so hard for!"

T: "Well you have a point there. But sometimes people tend to do crazy things because of love. We can't know for sure I just hope that we are wrong!"

S: "Anyway let's go I am getting hungry you need to feed me!"

T: "How can you think about food when we have a serious topic here?"

S: "Oppa we can continue this serious topic over dinner. Don't even talk your way out of it you promise you will treat me anywhere I want!"

T: "Okay okay where do you want to eat?"

S: "Let's go to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul!"

T: "What??!! That's the most expensive restaurant in Seoul! No pick somewhere else!"

S: " What?? As if you can't afford it?"

T: "It doesn't mean that if we can afford it we can go to it. It's a waste of money we could do something better with our money than spend it in one night for dinner!"

S: " I was only joking to see your reaction. Anyway let's go wherever as long as there is food I'm good!"

T: " Okay let's go then!!"

And we both jump down the wall and walk towards the parking lot where Tae left his car. I was just wondering what the hell is Tzuyu hiding. She just need to make sure that he wont hurt Jimin in the process.

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 725 60
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
136K 1.7K 90
{⚠️ DISCONTINUED} 𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 8𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝚘𝚏 𝐁𝐓𝐒 "𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑫�...
1.6K 92 40
A Romantic Comedy fan fiction Reader X Characters You attend your favourite k pop group's concert but destiny had other plans. He is way much more...
143K 2.2K 17
I decided to write a story about you being a former member of bts and leaving the group because fans didn't like there being a girl in the group. Thi...